Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World's fastest ASIC Bitcoin mining generators Made in North Korea  (Read 1406 times)
Kim Jong Un (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:36:46 PM

Today I can announce start of the production of the Worlds fastest ASIC Bitcoin mining generators.

Operation will be 2 Tera Hashes per second each.
Our glorious engineers of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea have managed the process of developing and mass producing the marvellous technology milestone.

We will announce a share model soon, so Western citizen of underprivileged countries may join into the glorious activity of mining the Bitcoin on the world's most advanced ASIC technology systems.

Sincerely,
Kim Jong Un, Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:18:55 PM

If this is legit... (the 2 terahashes part) how much would the guy make in an hour?
dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:22:53 PM

If this is legit... (the 2 terahashes part) how much would the guy make in an hour?

Just quoting so when you realize how obvious this joke was you can't get away with simply deleting your reply ;-P
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:05:54 PM

Just quoting so when you realize how obvious this joke was you can't get away with simply deleting your reply ;-P

+1

Here is Supreme Masters first post on this board 20 minutes before this one:

Hello,
my name is Kim Jong Un, Supreme Leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

As an professional expert in money I am interested in anything related with the Bitcoin.

Feel free to give some advice on the Bitcoin.

gg
Viriatto

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:13:37 PM

Western citizen of underprivileged countries
Love radicalism!
I buy it all!
shadizzle

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:03:10 PM

This one is going to be good....
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 04:50:21 PM

Today I can announce start of the production of the Worlds fastest ASIC Bitcoin mining generators.

Operation will be 2 Tera Hashes per second each.
Our glorious engineers of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea have managed the process of developing and mass producing the marvellous technology milestone.

We will announce a share model soon, so Western citizen of underprivileged countries may join into the glorious activity of mining the Bitcoin on the world's most advanced ASIC technology systems.

Sincerely,
Kim Jong Un, Supreme Leader of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Is this going to be "real" like when you photoshop your missle launches because they fail?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
milone

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

CGWatcher & CGRemote

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 07:50:19 PM

Guys this is a scam... Anything great coming out of North Korea has been designed by dear leader himself, not engineers. They would not be getting credit if this was legit. He even choreographs the killer whale show at their sea world (see vice videos). I would suggest the OP isn't even the real dear leader... but then again he is the only one in the country with Internet access so who else could it be?

Kim Jong un, please update me when you design an asic yourself. I know it will be better than anything "engineers" could design. And preferably make one that doesn't require electricity so people in your country can use it.

(good thing this isn't reddit so I don't get banned from r/pyongyang for questioning this)   Wink

CGWatcher, a GUI/monitor for CGMiner & BFGMiner: http://www.cgwatcher.com
CGRemote, a remote mining dashboard for all of your miners: http://www.minerremote.com
BTC: 12TAYjmSrdDHLNpmix2MG6y3R868SMM7Fx    LTC: LM6Un6hZvPzLBggJWiAVG6E6w2GfaHukXY
RW02

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:53:07 PM

ill give it to him for a troll hes determend   
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 11:19:27 PM