Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Trust  (Read 787 times)
thesame12 (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:24:22 PM

Hello, I'd like to ask Vod to remove my negative trust please. I haven't asked for a loan in quite a while. I understand if you don't delete the feedback though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:09:09 AM

Hello, I'd like to ask Vod to remove my negative trust please. I haven't asked for a loan in quite a while. I understand if you don't delete the feedback though.
[/quote
Hey guys, I need a loan of 20$ worth of bitcoins and my collateral is a steam account worth 30$ https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198065104891/ plus the email associated with it.

Hmmm are you sure about that?? Or were you just trying to scam someone?

It is funny 4 posts, 2 of them asking for a loan, one of them was a loan with no colateral. the next one using embellished collateral.

EDIT: Or is it just me?

Leroy Fodor is a serial liar, right up there with Marshall Long. See my thread to read the over 100 lies that Leroy has been caught in: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Correction: I haven't attempted to SCAM anyone in a while. And-since I have continued to post for this account and reached full member I'd like to sell it or garner bits via campaigns.

Once a scammer always a scammer! But I think the quotes above prove it.

I'm going to make it damn hard for scammers around here go use your alts or better yet start fresh with a New account. Eh eventually you will be fished out again.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
thesame12 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:19:03 AM

[/quote
Hey guys, I need a loan of 20$ worth of bitcoins and my collateral is a steam account worth 30$ https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198065104891/ plus the email associated with it.

Hmmm are you sure about that?? Or were you just trying to scam someone?

It is funny 4 posts, 2 of them asking for a loan, one of them was a loan with no colateral. the next one using embellished collateral.

EDIT: Or is it just me?

Leroy Fodor is a serial liar, right up there with Marshall Long. See my thread to read the over 100 lies that Leroy has been caught in: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

Correction: I haven't attempted to SCAM anyone in a while. And-since I have continued to post for this account and reached full member I'd like to sell it or garner bits via campaigns.

Once a scammer always a scammer! But I think the quotes above prove it.

I'm going to make it damn hard for scammers around here go use your alts or better yet start fresh with a New account. Eh eventually you will be fished out again.
Oops,sorry, I forgot about that, thanks for proving me wrong though.
thesame12 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:26:56 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2016, 01:39:23 AM by thesame12

I have decided to unlock this thread, and anyways, that thread was also in 2015, almost 8 months before today, I didn't even "retaliate" with a negative feedback unlike most people that get negative trust as well. Edit: Thanks for the correction as well though on the fact that I tried to take out a loan after the first  one. Edit 2: What happened to the quote above this post? It's "butchered."
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:54:31 AM

I have decided to unlock this thread, and anyways, that thread was also in 2015, almost 8 months before today, I didn't even "retaliate" with a negative feedback unlike most people that get negative trust as well. Edit: Thanks for the correction as well though on the fact that I tried to take out a loan after the first  one. Edit 2: What happened to the quote above this post? It's "butchered."
when i read your post at starting thrn i though we should give positive trust to you , but from the above post of *loan*  i think we should give more negative trust because you are again trying to make fool everyone through your post .
thesame12 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:31:55 AM

when i read your post at starting thrn i though we should give positive trust to you , but from the above post of *loan*  i think we should give more negative trust because you are again trying to make fool everyone through your post .
I understand if you think that way, and I don't mind if you give me negative trust. I certainly won't retaliate against you for giving me it if you don't trust me.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:40:34 AM

The butchering part, could possibly be my being tired of calling out those like you.  

I meant what I said about the "correction" meaning your intentions. I'm just calling it as it is.  You came here asking for that specific neg to be removed.  Now by saying, "you forgot about that one"? Throws even more red flags your way.  A-you bought that account and thought because of your request it would be removed? B-insulting the intelligence of those in this forum

Don't know - don't care You attempted to scam and nothing else to be said on that.  IF you read my post history, I'm never removing any negative feedback I leave, there is a reason for it. I will do the research necessary to warn others, adding the read and let them make their own decisions.

Lastly, I could careless about anyone, including you, posting anything "retaliatory" against me.  People can read (edit) red.  I would find laughable any "retaliatory" feedback.  Because, I don't scam; have no intentions of scamming and despise those who do.

I'm done with this thread, I've said my piece.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: