losing from freebitco.in

<< < (27/60) > >>

adi33:
I also suffered defeat in gambling freebitcoin. despite the defeat I received was not as much as op. but always weird because every time I bet with sathosi many different I have always suffered defeat when a low bet :D

Herbert2020:
Quote from: adi33 on October 22, 2016, 09:48:24 AM

I also suffered defeat in gambling freebitcoin. despite the defeat I received was not as much as op. but always weird because every time I bet with sathosi many different I have always suffered defeat when a low bet :D

that is how gambling and your luck works. it has nothing to do with the size of your bets. you can check fairness of every single bet that you make in dice games to make sure if it was a legit result or some sort of shenanigan that the house pulled in the background.

besides you should know that there is a 5% house edge in freebitco.in and that is possibly one of the reasons why you see more losses there.

arwin100:
Quote from: kotwica666 on October 22, 2016, 08:19:45 AM

Quote from: Barbut on October 22, 2016, 07:58:10 AM

I was active on this site for a while, I didn`t make 50 mbtc from their faucet, it`s more like 5 mbtc, and I lost it also on their auto betting. They have many active users there, I saw thread that someone hit 10 000 on their faucet and get more then 0.3 btc, I still didn`t hear that someone one their lottery, prize is very pretty and it goes to more then 2 btc for first place.
I don`t go there anymore, I saw their new reward system but I can`t say I like it. Good luck to others who think they can make something there, I tried and failed.

Their system is provably fair - as i know. They officilay say that house edge is between 3% and 5%. Everyone can play in other games if he want. Freebitco.in have very good opinion in Bitcoinworld, an till now nobody make any accussatin!

Yes their reputation is quite good since there are no claims from other peoples that they are being scam or robbed by freebitco.in, and if we can't take to lose some of our money we should stop at the point that our money is about to be done, and its really helpfull to listen for other thoughs since some of them are legit ideas, but as far as i know they have huge houseedge but i don't know the exact percentage of it.

Golftech:
Quote from: arwin100 on October 22, 2016, 11:16:42 AM

Quote from: kotwica666 on October 22, 2016, 08:19:45 AM

Quote from: Barbut on October 22, 2016, 07:58:10 AM

I was active on this site for a while, I didn`t make 50 mbtc from their faucet, it`s more like 5 mbtc, and I lost it also on their auto betting. They have many active users there, I saw thread that someone hit 10 000 on their faucet and get more then 0.3 btc, I still didn`t hear that someone one their lottery, prize is very pretty and it goes to more then 2 btc for first place.
I don`t go there anymore, I saw their new reward system but I can`t say I like it. Good luck to others who think they can make something there, I tried and failed.

Their system is provably fair - as i know. They officilay say that house edge is between 3% and 5%. Everyone can play in other games if he want. Freebitco.in have very good opinion in Bitcoinworld, an till now nobody make any accussatin!

Yes their reputation is quite good since there are no claims from other peoples that they are being scam or robbed by freebitco.in, and if we can't take to lose some of our money we should stop at the point that our money is about to be done, and its really helpfull to listen for other thoughs since some of them are legit ideas, but as far as i know they have huge houseedge but i don't know the exact percentage of it.

i didn't noticed this house edge since am just playing using the faucets but you are right the site itself have a good reputation its the first legit faucets that i really enjoy since the first time i came into bitcoin industry so better to review everything that happen with your game mate.

Bit1334271:
Quote from: adi33 on October 22, 2016, 09:48:24 AM

I am using this faucet for long time and never have any luck here I cannot say any thing but wired thing is never hear from any one that he won big here may be OP have some setting that users have only dust from this faucet and never won any thing big

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page