Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with Bitcoin?  (Read 12772 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 03:41:35 AM

now , from since last week i had not sell bitcoin . and now i will not again sell my btc because the price is going to rise .
well , usually i am not spending my btc , but i am increasing my wallet with btc fir bulk trade deal .

I don't want to sell my bitcoins too and I am doing nothing with my bitcoin either. Because what I am doing is just collecting bitcoins from the easy ways that I have like faucets and other ways. Even though I am just getting small amount of satoshis but when I sum up all of it, I am able to get some respectively and acceptable amount of bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
caxandra

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:11:47 AM

Are you investing your money on Bitcoin?
Do you use Bitcoin to buy things in internet?
You earn money with Bitcoin?
I do the three, I invest some money into BTC "not much probably few bitcents overall" and think about investing a portion of my salary into it.
I use it to buy games and codes online at a good rate
Sometimes, Use few earning websites.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:13:40 AM

now , from since last week i had not sell bitcoin . and now i will not again sell my btc because the price is going to rise .
well , usually i am not spending my btc , but i am increasing my wallet with btc fir bulk trade deal .

I don't want to sell my bitcoins too and I am doing nothing with my bitcoin either. Because what I am doing is just collecting bitcoins from the easy ways that I have like faucets and other ways. Even though I am just getting small amount of satoshis but when I sum up all of it, I am able to get some respectively and acceptable amount of bitcoins.

Faucets will give you very low payouts so I don't think its worth to spend time on those sites, its better if you put some money in trading and I am sure your outcome would be higher.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:20:29 AM

Faucets will give you very low payouts so I don't think its worth to spend time on those sites, its better if you put some money in trading and I am sure your outcome would be higher.

I admit that you are correct, but most people I know starts from collecting bitcoins from faucets. Its a good start to learn bitcoin from faucets and as you go further you discover other avenue for earning.

Now, I am spending my bitcoins in trading and selling it when I reach a desired margin of profit. Sometimes, I encash my bitcoins to buy some personal stuff when needed.

Open for Campaigns
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:50:26 AM

I admit that you are correct, but most people I know starts from collecting bitcoins from faucets. Its a good start to learn bitcoin from faucets and as you go further you discover other avenue for earning.

Now, I am spending my bitcoins in trading and selling it when I reach a desired margin of profit. Sometimes, I encash my bitcoins to buy some personal stuff when needed.

That's right if you are new to bitcoin then you should never miss an opportunity of earning it in a free way, faucets will pay you low but its good to get started and in future try to find other ways of earning it.

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 01:21:03 PM

I do the three, I invest some money into BTC "not much probably few bitcents overall" and think about inlvesting a portion of my salary into it.

Me too and almost everyone who were into bitcoins are doing all those three.  But I am more into earning bitcoins because I need it.  I need an extra income to finance my daily expenses.  Investing is a good thing and I did it before but all the money/bitcoin I invest was gone.
FunshareNesialMLMPenipu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 02:21:03 PM

iam use bitcoin to investment
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:29:35 PM

Bitcoin exchange to dollars and only then realizing all I need or want. Perhaps I'm not as rich but very demanding.
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:51:51 PM

Bitcoin exchange to dollars and only then realizing all I need or want. Perhaps I'm not as rich but very demanding.
Why buy dollars and lose interest in these operations if you can immediately invest bitcoin lossless and profitably.
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:11:01 PM

If opportunities to use bitcoin would be a lot more than I have now, it would be much better. Today, I met only a few places where I can spend cryptocurrency. But if it will be profitable, I would have kept the bitcoin to a better time.
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:30:44 PM

If opportunities to use bitcoin would be a lot more than I have now, it would be much better. Today, I met only a few places where I can spend cryptocurrency. But if it will be profitable, I would have kept the bitcoin to a better time.
Bitcoin is not a bargaining chip, and it makes no sense to spend. Bitcoin will bring more profit if it is stored safely in a wallet.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:46:56 PM

I do the three, I invest some money into BTC "not much probably few bitcents overall" and think about inlvesting a portion of my salary into it.

Me too and almost everyone who were into bitcoins are doing all those three.  But I am more into earning bitcoins because I need it.  I need an extra income to finance my daily expenses.  Investing is a good thing and I did it before but all the money/bitcoin I invest was gone.
And how can you invest bitcoin So then to earn bitcoin again. Other currencies are no longer interested in me. Cryptocurrency making great strides in the future.
wibuindon

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:30:13 PM

I have invested my bitcoins in some different potential altcoins and I am making some good profits from it.
VeiweiLo

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:16:08 AM

iam use bitcoin is trading and investment
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:56:42 AM

And how can you invest bitcoin So then to earn bitcoin again. Other currencies are no longer interested in me. Cryptocurrency making great strides in the future.

Well as trader im interested with the other coins, altcoins because of this coins i could earn profits from buying selling it. So it is very difficult to say that no one is using altcoins or othe crypto because we do exist using that and earning from it we are so thankful that it exist.
Ryanteck

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:14:06 AM

This time I did not do anything of bitcoin, bitcoin I keep it in my wallet. after I had a lot of bitcoin in my wallet, chances are I would want something of my bitcoin. ie buying needs in offline stores. by buying something I needed. Smiley
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 07:17:04 AM

Well as trader im interested with the other coins, altcoins because of this coins i could earn profits from buying selling it. So it is very difficult to say that no one is using altcoins or othe crypto because we do exist using that and earning from it we are so thankful that it exist.

Yes, thanks to cryptocurrency I have hope for a brighter future. Now I am sure that I will in the future to live in prosperity. I invest in cryptocurrency. I try not to spend it on goods.

fllipperr

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 08:58:07 AM

Part of BTC funds I invested in some other, online businesses.
I also just started my online business and will cover my initial expenses with bitcoin.
Rest of BIT funds I will keep in my bTC wallet and wait for price increase.
Hopefully, in the near future value of bTC will increase as lot and we will share great reward!
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:27:41 AM

Using bitcoin, I do a lot of things. I use it to purchase items online. It is really convenient since you don't have to reveal your identity at all when buying. I also use it in altcoin trading and investing on some ico's. I only invest on ico which I think will have a good future though, I carefully analyze it, and I gain good returns in it. Finally, I convert it into fiat. I use it to buy my daily needs and that's what I do using bitcoin.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:27:42 PM

If buying bitcoin, it is very correct to just wait until the time when it will be worth the price of bitcoin. Of course we have to wait long enough, but all expectations well be rewarded.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐