Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LBC] ⫹⫺ LBRY Credits ⫹⫺ POW P2P Media & Content Distribution Platform ⫹⫺ No ICO  (Read 29969 times)
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:04:04 AM

One person calls it a scam, and the next says its a great project.
How is anyone supposed to wade through all the shit to get the real answer.
Its becoming a little much now dont ya think!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:07:53 AM

are you kidding?   maybe you MAKE YOUR OWN informed decisions like an adult/human being? you really need to ask what to think from others?

~quoted for a reminder how retarded people are nowadays
DU30

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:14:45 AM

are you kidding?   maybe you MAKE YOUR OWN informed decisions like an adult/human being? you really need to ask what to think from others?

~quoted for a reminder how retarded people are nowadays

Dont be such an asshole. Its true, its hard to figure out what's what when so many people are screaming at eachother with conflicting views.
famiextrem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:39:20 AM

IMO  LBRY is a good project but managed by a very unprofessional team.After 6 months i am still waiting for their invitation..
soon DECENT will replace lbry and LBC price will down to 1 satosi,mark my word.
DU30

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:23:26 AM

IMO  LBRY is a good project but managed by a very unprofessional team.After 6 months i am still waiting for their invitation..

Down to 1 satoshi. That cant happen. Can it?
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:28:39 AM

Now i have godzilla the movie last version from this year ,good quality.
AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:37:16 AM

since your stupidity never ceases to amaze me i will point out some simple math for you, but after this i MUST ignore you, my time is more precious

LBRY at 1 satoshi.   Their DEV fund A.K.A Premine is now worth 4BTC by your calculation ,  how possible do you think that is?  hint: not even CLOSE, 1000 people would buy the whole fucking thing at that price to be able to control a bid on a name by the only way possible: a (currently+makes sure price will never see 1 satoshi not possible) 500 million LBC  "name attack"
note that this attack is not currently possible by not only the COST of such an attack, but the lack of DEMAND for such an attack in LBRY's current state, mixed with 40% being in constant lock down, MEANING, NOONE , unless they BUY out LBRY's premine can do this attack for YEARS, due to mining schedule+price.
o and guess what? you can even say "well they will sell the premine" cause Piller VC gave them 1/2 a fucking MILLION and guess how much of said premine they got in return?
not a damn ONE Smiley  LBRY gives it to community DAILY, i mean god damn, WHY dont you just GET to know the project man? it would save you looking dumb, PLUS, its actually a great project with REAL profit share, not HYIP and newbie anon coin BS ;p

DU30

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 03:30:47 AM

since your stupidity never ceases to amaze me i will point out some simple math for you, but after this i MUST ignore you, my time is more precious

LBRY at 1 satoshi.   Their DEV fund A.K.A Premine is now worth 4BTC by your calculation ,  how possible do you think that is?  hint: not even CLOSE, 1000 people would buy the whole fucking thing at that price to be able to control a bid on a name by the only way possible: a (currently+makes sure price will never see 1 satoshi not possible) 500 million LBC  "name attack"
note that this attack is not currently possible by not only the COST of such an attack, but the lack of DEMAND for such an attack in LBRY's current state, mixed with 40% being in constant lock down, MEANING, NOONE , unless they BUY out LBRY's premine can do this attack for YEARS, due to mining schedule+price.
o and guess what? you can even say "well they will sell the premine" cause Piller VC gave them 1/2 a fucking MILLION and guess how much of said premine they got in return?
not a damn ONE Smiley  LBRY gives it to community DAILY, i mean god damn, WHY dont you just GET to know the project man? it would save you looking dumb, PLUS, its actually a great project with REAL profit share, not HYIP and newbie anon coin BS ;p

Yeah I dont think 1 sat can ever happen. Too many people with many btc will start fighting to get in way before that. Now im off to watch Snowden the movie.
Alao

Activity: 493

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:38:35 AM

Is this the same coin that is now up over 100%?

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
samuel001

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:44:31 AM

that's right
Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

Buy buy buy Smiley It's gonna pump soon!
Barbara576

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:56:42 PM

everyone of us has a different perspective according to our experience or thinking.so divergent views might be there.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:40:21 AM

Is this the only thread for lbc?
How is this on poloniex with basically zero community involvment?
Anyways, holding a bag... waiting for some more action

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
motodor

Activity: 378

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

Hello. So we wait for the continuation of the banquet ... I think everything is still ahead, it takes time.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 07:42:16 PM

no , theres a few threads ;p  theres mainly this one and the one ran by alex, tho he has refused to do anything to the OP on that other one Sad
whereas Cannas a great guy, if the OP needed changes in sure he would do it up for them Cheesy
you can find the other thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541268.0

Hello. So we wait for the continuation of the banquet ... I think everything is still ahead, it takes time.

?? "continuation of the banquet", did i miss something? haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
goriuk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:04:50 PM

Price is very low, you can buy some and hold by next 1 year. Maybe price will grow to 25k?
roony

Activity: 196

Did you see the roonies on him???

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:53:39 AM

Innovative coin. So i can get rewarded by sharing content on your platform? Pretty neat.

But what kind of content can I share, is it like Steem where I can only upload posts, or can it be things like videos and etc?

Don't be rude, stop staring at my brows.
CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 04:48:18 AM

Innovative coin. So i can get rewarded by sharing content on your platform? Pretty neat.

But what kind of content can I share, is it like Steem where I can only upload posts, or can it be things like videos and etc?

ya man Smiley   and this is moreso for media, not really posts like steem. Videos, Art maybe, Indie movies, creations of w.e sort ;p Anything really, just not pirate stuff
https://lbry.io/what#combatting-the-ugly
its pretty sweet, i buy all their front page stuff, and w.e looks interesting, and everyday i get small kick backs from "seeding" that content
and its not even my content, im just helping make it available and storing "blobs" on my PC, which ya in return i am compensated for doing Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
jelma

Activity: 717

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:21:04 AM

why this is disable Huh

CjMapope
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:59:48 AM

why this is disable Huh

because, as one can imagine, once they announced "FREE MONEY" , it got horribly abused, with people even spamming the hackforums (cmon guys like they wouldn't watch for shit like that), to buy github accounts :/
People were hacking devs just to get a few damn dollars and overall, their hand was just forced to disable it Sad
As it says there, anyone who ACTUALLY wants to be involved can come by and recieve sme credits, but if your just looking for some free money, piss off, they have been there done that and the community killed it lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: