Beware of IOTA Main Developers

<< < (2/15) > >>

rambling chetnik:
Fudders gonna fud. Their rude to you, what are you, 12? Grow up, nobody cares.

bathrobehero:
Quote from: Febo on August 31, 2016, 12:07:34 PM

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

cryptohunter:
Quote from: vxh on August 31, 2016, 01:08:52 PM

@Yumei

Omg stop trolling and do something with your life.

Ps: about your loss, did you try contacting bitcoin devs for fork? could work

Iota has more sock puppets than iota tokens.

iotatoken:
Quote from: bathrobehero on August 31, 2016, 06:37:11 PM

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

yumei:
Quote from: iotatoken on August 31, 2016, 07:48:40 PM

Quote from: bathrobehero on August 31, 2016, 06:37:11 PM

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

What is not correct from what I am saying? Please donīt make baseless claims.
I documented and screenshoted all facts I am talking about, I might have technical knowledge deficits but I am honest at all what I am saying. Btw. you are welcome to check my Bitcoin-Transaction if you want and if you admit afterwards the lie from the IOTA Founder that my story about the scamming is fictional as reason to remove all my posts in the other topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page