Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 05:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOOMER SCAMMING NETFLIX AND EMAIL ACCOUNTS  (Read 2857 times)
calpsy2 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:05:46 PM

No thanks not interested . Keep it you need it . The problem WASNT the money it was the fact you are a scammer . When you told me the 1st time there was going to be NO REFUND NOT EVEN A DIME was when I lost interest in the refund . Its pennies but obviously enough for you to feel the need to scam people for it .

As long as Ive let people know to stay away from you then im happy .

If I can save ONE person then im happy .

Enjoy .
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:12:26 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 02:46:27 PM by Zoomer

No thanks not interested . Keep it you need it . The problem WASNT the money it was the fact you are a scammer . When you told me the 1st time there was going to be NO REFUND NOT EVEN A DIME was when I lost interest in the refund . Its pennies but obviously enough for you to feel the need to scam people for it .

As long as Ive let people know to stay away from you then im happy .

If I can save ONE person then im happy .

Enjoy .

You have serious problems dude.

Ive serious problems ??

YOU are the one who fucking scammed me for $1.50  ! !   It doesnt get ANY MORE pathetic than that ! !

I make a LOT of money online and in these forums as can say for sure you are the worst ive came across !  Fuck me ........ $1.50 ? ? ?

Anyway you are boring me now . Drop it . You won . You have my $1.50 . Spend it wisely .

Oh and copy and paste this like the others you pathetic little bitch . LOL
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:22:55 PM

LOL well done . You just proved my point .
Zoomer

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:38:40 PM

You have very serious problems I think, I did try to find a friendly solution via PM, and here is his reply :

When you tell someone to watch their language when what they said WASNT bad AND the thing you sold them is useless the thing to do would be to just refund and forget it OR at least try and be helpful . You done neither .

" please refund . yet another fucking useless seller selling the usual shite that doesnt work "

So you think FUCKING and SHITE are bad enough to try and tell me off Huh   Grow up .

And finally I see you DID copy and paste my message . Can I tell you something ?   THAT actually made me laugh hard ! !

Thats how much I know what a pathetic little man you are . You C+P and then come on messages to ask to fix this Huh lol idiot

Oh and C+P this too . Make yourself look like the victim LOL LOL .

Scammers will always be found out and YOU are all butthurt because I informed everyone .

Get over it . If this is bad then I dont hold out much hope when you go into the REAL world and not being big and brave behind your computer .
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:42:10 PM

LOL too funny . He keeps doing what i tell him !!!

Send me $100 !!! 

lol no chance cos he cant refund $1.50  Grin
Zoomer

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:48:03 PM

LOL too funny . He keeps doing what i tell him !!!

Send me $100 !!! 

lol no chance cos he cant refund $1.50  Grin

I asked you twice to post your wallet, you still fail to do so.
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:48:36 PM

You told me 5 times I wasnt getting a refund . After the 1st I didnt care .

Ive told you SIX times now i dont want it refunded as you need it more than me .

Now please stop annoying me .

Oh finally the last message you sent me was " welcome to your ignore list "   so you have a list of people you have banned from contacting you ?? lol Bet its long with everyone youve scammed

STOP replying to this its over . ( I know you will though cos u can help it )
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

Ive told you SIX times now i dont want it refunded as you need it more than me .

Oh finally the last message you sent me was " welcome to your ignore list "   so you have a list of people you have banned from contacting you ?? lol Bet its long with everyone youve scammed

Man,you are literally dragging this thread for no good reason.You don't want the refund,you don't want to stop arguing,what exactly you are looking for ? If you just want to abuse the heck out of each other,maybe do it privately ? Otherwise I'd have to report the off-topic replies since the issue seems closed to me.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:06:10 PM

Ken why C+P my reply ??  Ive already told him to stop but he wont so i reply . BUT you C+P my reply ?? hmmmm

Again just because you are a hero member please dont come on saying stuff as it means shit now . report away . If he still wants to chat i will chat .
Zoomer

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:06:38 PM

As i said I am ready to refund him so this topic will stop, but he refuse to post his wallet
sherpez

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:52:29 PM

As far as I know, I have bought like 5 or 6 netflix accounts from Zoomer. All are working like charm. I even pay in advance because I trust him. So I think there's no reason to lodge a scam report on Zoomer.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:54:05 PM

So when he scams someone they come on and complain LIKE I DID and he deleted them .

Why didn't he deleted your complaint about being scammed ? and why is no one else claiming he scammed them in this thread and in the Scamming Accusation  forum ?

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:11:22 PM

Sherpez nice try newbie .

He deletes them in all the SELF MODERATED posts .

Not everyone knows about the scam accusation page so maybe thats it or hes just not selling enough .
bolinao

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:17:16 PM

Sherpez nice try newbie .

He deletes them in all the SELF MODERATED posts .

Not everyone knows about the scam accusation page so maybe thats it or hes just not selling enough .

Nice try by you, but you have failed, you have failed to provide any real proof that he has scammed anyone, nothing.  

In fact the opposite has been proven.

ninjada

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:18:29 PM

Man,you are literally dragging this thread for no good reason.You don't want the refund,you don't want to stop arguing,what exactly you are looking for ? If you just want to abuse the heck out of each other,maybe do it privately ? Otherwise I'd have to report the off-topic replies since the issue seems closed to me.

And you need to shut the fuck up, who are you to judge other people? You are a low life troll.
calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:44:24 PM

Bolinao WTF you talkin about I failed ?? ?    I showed the account FFS ! !    Go away

Thanks Ninja I thought it was just me seeing what they were LOl .
bolinao

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:06:42 PM

What I am talking about is you have failed to prove he has scammed anyone else. 

calpsy2 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:30:29 PM

FFS Sherlock Holmes couldnt prove it either HE DELETES ALL THE EVIDENCE ! !

Please pay attention .
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:40:28 PM

Pretty simple

Zoomer a deal is a deal regardless of personal issues. If you plan to be in business hearing rants, complaints, insults etc is typical from unsavory customers. But he should be refunded.

If you chose to not refund because of the "rudeness"then ya as other said I too would consider it a slighted scam. I don't care if I call Wal-Mart a whore. I bought it I should be able to return it unless all sales final is told.

I do see you are trying to refund him. So let's go to next.

Op posts openly the info instead of a pm? Ignorrant
Not wanting to post wallet to receive the refund? Instead keeps insulting? Post your fuckin wallet get your refund and stfu.

Op you posted here for members to see. Accept that members are chiming in for a resolution.

If you Op do not post your wallet to accept the refund. Then this matter is closed.

You continue to bash? Then you're just here to hurt Zoomer's reputation.  But in the end it will be yours that is ruined.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
bolinao

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:49:40 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 10:13:42 PM by bolinao

FFS Sherlock Holmes couldnt prove it either HE DELETES ALL THE EVIDENCE ! !

Please pay attention .

He never deleted your accusation,  that proves you wrong.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: