Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55329 times)
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:42:32 AM

Some people needed evidence of some of my better trades, so here they are a couple. There are a lot more, but I am not going to post them.

Radium: One of my better investments. Avg entry price was like 5K sats, average exit price was 75k sats. A little too earlier, but I needed the BTC for margin trading. The reason why you see more sells than buys in the Polo summary is that I was depositing coins (avg 5K entry) and selling them. If there is any doubt about the 5K entry price, please take a look at the datestamp of my withdrawals. My actual profit was more like 150 BTC on Polo (less than what is mentioned in the picture), with some more from Bittrex as well.

The early summer month of ETH trading, when the rally was still going strong. You see more sells than buys because I had a short position open somewhere during the timeframe that I didn't close:

XMR trading summer, so sad I couldn't take advantage over it more since it actually is my favourite altcoin...

Mining since 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:51:42 AM

how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:50:45 PM

Adam, you have a great style of being professional, responsive, staying calm and reasonable - even you get approached in bad tone. :thumbsup: Please keep it that way, let's all make money. Smiley

Thank you for participating in the Omicron ICO. Don't forget to message Gladimor on Bitcointalk with your OMC address when wallets are released on September 9, 2016.
Okay...

I have sent BTC from multiple addresses.

So on September 9, 2016 I should send you my OMC address... As well as my BTC address for receiving the BTC dividends?

http://delta.investments/
PROSPECTUS
Will be available on September 3, 2016.
Please update! (I am very much interested to see this project get fully funded so I am pointing out minor nitpicks so others will invest too.)

-
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:50:58 PM

Im interested in your coins, and im hoping that i can trade this in c-cex so that i can gain profit. But dev i have question you support the price in exchanger or not ? If you support the price of this i think many investors will invest here like me.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:06:49 PM

Im interested in your coins, and im hoping that i can trade this in c-cex so that i can gain profit. But dev i have question you support the price in exchanger or not ? If you support the price of this i think many investors will invest here like me.
Only after the IAO stage, we can expect Omicron to hit the exchange for trading against bitcoin. It's really good to hear like you many people are showing interest to invest in Omicron, I believe this interests going to provide OMC a grand success by having more number of early adopters.
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:15:06 PM

So the whole success of this relies on you trading? That's crazy dude, no matter how good you are, you can't win them all. What happens if you get into an accident or something or get sick, the whole project is gone, funds could be lost, there is just no security. Crypto is crazy volatile, what if you lose majority of funds? Omicron isn't a platform like iconomi, where the investment is in the platform itself, and if u choose to use there managed funds, that's up to you. And anyone can create funds on the platform, you should just consider that, managing a fund on the iconomi platform....this project is literally no different than a hyip; trust one person with funds to trade and make money. There is no innovation, or tech in this, just basic blockchain clone for illusion. There is no platform, or software or anything, just a copy and pasted Bitcoin address at the bottom....come on dude lol.

markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:26:36 PM

adam, what would happen with the coins that u dont sell? Like let say u sell 100 btc of assets. Thats around 830000 coins. What would u do with the rest? a low supply coin wouldnt be bad.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:55:18 PM

nice project invested!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 06:02:55 PM

So the whole success of this relies on you trading? That's crazy dude, no matter how good you are, you can't win them all. What happens if you get into an accident or something or get sick, the whole project is gone, funds could be lost, there is just no security. Crypto is crazy volatile, what if you lose majority of funds? Omicron isn't a platform like iconomi, where the investment is in the platform itself, and if u choose to use there managed funds, that's up to you. And anyone can create funds on the platform, you should just consider that, managing a fund on the iconomi platform....this project is literally no different than a hyip; trust one person with funds to trade and make money. There is no innovation, or tech in this, just basic blockchain clone for illusion. There is no platform, or software or anything, just a copy and pasted Bitcoin address at the bottom....come on dude lol.

Adam could designate a Vice-Fund Manager, in case of illness. I dont think it is just him alone.
Good Project and it brings something fresh. I've invested 850 BitTokens.
~CryptCo
gordob

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:06:08 PM

I have made an investment, Gladimor was trustworthy in previous engagements, so i am willing to show my commitment, for a healthy return of-course )
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:27:20 PM

Only after the IAO stage, we can expect Omicron to hit the exchange for trading against bitcoin. It's really good to hear like you many people are showing interest to invest in Omicron, I believe this interests going to provide OMC a grand success by having more number of early adopters.

Dont get me wrong but almost no one is interested on a project, people are here to trade volatile altcoin in hope of getting profit including me. I dont really care what the owner is gonna do with the coins and even deliver whatever project he has in mind as long as I can make profit from this coin
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:36:58 PM

You can have all the platforms you want, all the clones, all the innovation- but the bottom line is, people invest to make money. When people invest in the Omicron IAO, they are also putting an investment in my skills. And each fund manager's skills are unique. Each have a different approach to the altcoin market that they have adapted over their period of trading on one of the highest risk markets in the world. I have a longstanding history on the market, here, and a name for myself- that is why some people choose to invest. I have years experience on the market, experience from 2 coin launches, experience from managing an investment fund- will the managers on ICONOMI have a matching background behind their belt?

When you invest in Omicron, you aren't investing in cloned code. You are putting your money with a unique and experienced individual that is delivering the first dividend-issuing cryptocurrency that will be able to be traded on public exchanges.

Mining since 2014
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:50:52 PM

But I like to suggest OP to take steps to list out Omicron into other exchanges like yobit and poloniex. I like c-cex too. But I have some bitcoin balance in these exchanges. so having Omicron on these exchanges would ease my trading for sure.
Pap0u

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:55:24 PM

You can have all the platforms you want, all the clones, all the innovation- but the bottom line is, people invest to make money. When people invest in the Omicron IAO, they are also putting an investment in my skills. And each fund manager's skills are unique. Each have a different approach to the altcoin market that they have adapted over their period of trading on one of the highest risk markets in the world. I have a longstanding history on the market, here, and a name for myself- that is why some people choose to invest. I have years experience on the market, experience from 2 coin launches, experience from managing an investment fund- will the managers on ICONOMI have a matching background behind their belt?

When you invest in Omicron, you aren't investing in cloned code. You are putting your money with a unique and experienced individual that is delivering the first dividend-issuing cryptocurrency that will be able to be traded on public exchanges.

I understand that, I have faith that you can make a good deal amount of money trading. My argument isn't that. What I'm saying is people are investing in a trader to make money, not a developer to release tech, not a revolutionary platform where people can create their own funds and manage etc etc, omicron is a fancy hyip and that's where my issue is, you aren't owning up to what it is and branding it something different.

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:51:06 PM

I understand that, I have faith that you can make a good deal amount of money trading. My argument isn't that. What I'm saying is people are investing in a trader to make money, not a developer to release tech, not a revolutionary platform where people can create their own funds and manage etc etc, omicron is a fancy hyip and that's where my issue is, you aren't owning up to what it is and branding it something different.

Are you implying entities that issue dividends are HYIPs?

Mining since 2014
Pap0u

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:08:25 PM

Your dividends aren't guaranteed, only the minor one from poloniex lending....come on lol, anyone can do that themselves. The project is hyip. In a nutshell all of this is a fancy system for your hands to gain capital and you to play with and return profits via dividends, what's the difference if you call it dividend, roi, etc etc. can we just agree this is a good potential hyip?

Also no escrow? Why do you remain anon? What happens if you have a car accident, which is a common thing, and are hospitalized. Funds are gone since you are literally the only person controlling this money. Also, what stops you from running away with a large amount if it ever got that big?

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:31:03 PM

Hey Gladimor, I have some questions.

What happens if you can't collect 1166 btc?
Will the total coins needed for shareholding (aka 10000 omc) will decrease?
Will the rest of the premined coins be burned?

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to invest you one more time.  Wink
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:39:57 PM

Your dividends aren't guaranteed, only the minor one from poloniex lending....come on lol, anyone can do that themselves. The project is hyip. In a nutshell all of this is a fancy system for your hands to gain capital and you to play with and return profits via dividends, what's the difference if you call it dividend, roi, etc etc. can we just agree this is a good potential hyip?

Also no escrow? Why do you remain anon? What happens if you have a car accident, which is a common thing, and are hospitalized. Funds are gone since you are literally the only person controlling this money. Also, what stops you from running away with a large amount if it ever got that big?

Allow me to define "dividend" for you: "A relative sum of money issued by an entity (oftenly a company) to its shareholders."
Now, allow me to define "HYIP": "A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors."

In the case of OMC, the company is Omicron itself, and the shareholders are anyone that owns a balance of over-10,000 OMC. I take offence when you label this as an HYIP. This is far from a pyramid scheme.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:48:53 PM

We will still progress if we initially cannot collect the full amount of BTC, and the required amount to accrue dividends will remain the same.

The remaining unsold tokens will be set aside for sale to private investors, in the future (address will be public, any TX will be transparent and explained for). Any private sale will be off-exchange, and by an escrow. Any BTC from private investors will be added to the OMC fund.

Mining since 2014
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:44:24 AM

We will still progress if we initially cannot collect the full amount of BTC, and the required amount to accrue dividends will remain the same.

The remaining unsold tokens will be set aside for sale to private investors, in the future (address will be public, any TX will be transparent and explained for). Any private sale will be off-exchange, and by an escrow. Any BTC from private investors will be added to the OMC fund.

So we can assume that if there are only 40btc invested, those lucky ones with 10000 OMC have same share, but will get more profits.

Looks like a solid plan. The best part of being paid dividends is that you can exit at any time. Couple of months with solid payment will also push the stock price.

Thanks for the info.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: