Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55327 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:04:31 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 01:10:02 PM by Babayega31

this coin have greate idea to growing my money, i think i will join ico and burn some bits for growing it, any minimum amount to get diveiden per month ?
Thats the best you can do join now and investsome of your money and you will sure you will get profit after that . many people already join don't be late until they still have bonus in this moment.
Do not waste time while a few weeks from the IAO to invest because of the notice of the most omicron has potential to rise this time appear to exchange . So I will wait for that day to have a profit . And hopefully not dump out the heat when release it in exchanger. Because Mostly investor they do dump the new coins especially when it iao because they buy the coins cheap price.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:22:03 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 12:12:03 PM by Tortoise75

how much is the minimum deposit to participate in this IAO ? because I am very interested to participate in this project , and if the future can make a profit from the bonus program .

The minimum deposit is about 10.000 omc. This is a good chance , there is discount tiers avalaible for the first 9 days of the two weeks initial assets offering. Omicron give us a good deal of investment. I trusted omicron like I trust blockchain wallet.

That is not completely correct. The minimum deposit to get dividends is indeed an equivalent of 10000 OMC (from 0.9 BTC to 1.2 BTC depending on when you invest). However there is no minimum deposit specified for participating in IAO and just buying some OMC coins, so you could invest as low as you think is appropriate.

For me investing 0.9 is bigger amount now as it is the start of it and i do not invest much in ICOs a bigger amount like that, I will invest only little amount, but I want to know that if we find it as a long living project and after ICO we invest more than 0.9 then will we get dividends from there?
Omicron is give us a good deal I think. Although omicron is a new investment place , it give us a good deal. That said we will get 0.00002% share per asset even per two  weeks not include the bonus
It is actually  0.00001% bi weekly as stated,and you will not worry of your investment because it is a guaranteed profit already. So this is a good investment for those who does not want a complicated investment as they will just sit and receive dividends.
That's good start of investment no loosing money and good for long term , youll just only for investing in it, by the way  I read 0.90 to 1.20 btc the minimum deposit is that right? Or you can deposit even small amounts like 0.20?
You can deposit even small amounts but you can only stake those coins until you gather more. To register yourself for the dividend payouts you need 10,000 coins in one address. There might be pools coming up for pool staking and pooled dividend gathering but that would require people to trust their coins to that 3rd party.

As always, thoughtful and reasonable input from Tortoise75. Its a pleasure to read your posts, man. I also wanted to answer the claims from tomcat, but was too lazy Grin And my English is not that good.

I want to give credit to Tomcat and Pap0u too though. They raise good points, and some are valid concerns, while some are biased. In any case time will tell. This is the risk investors are taking, and it is good they can read this discussion and see both sides of the coin (pun not intended here Smiley), before making a decision.

For some folks this is a game. For some others this is a serious investment with the hopes to get money for something important. If its a game for you, then I think it is worth to invest. If this is serious investment with serious plans, then I would not advice to go in, as this is really very high-risk investment.
Thanks, good to hear because I'm usually not too sure about my posts. Smiley

I fully agree. It was scientifically proven that an opposing point in a discussion improves the quality of decisions even if it's just someone playing devils advocate. So Tomcat and Pap0u were playing an important role. Just the use of terms like HYIP without knowing what they mean, or if he actually knew without explaining how it could be applied to this project, was a bit problematic and insulting in my opinion.

Again fully agree. Money that is of importance or needed for something has no place in speculative investments at all and Omicron, as most of crypto, should be considered highly speculative.
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:04:37 PM

I am not so understand about omicron, what is omicron, it is a coin or it is a share? I know some type about investment ico, is this the same? Sory I don't realy understand.
Omicron is dividend issuing asset that able to trade on popular crypto currency exchanges. There is where omicron way to get profit. If you join this investment you will get at least 0.00001% per share of dividend pool, per omicron, every two weeks. You should try it. It so profitable. That what I can explain to you.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:06:07 PM

Low supply, people stacking the coin to get dividends and bonus for early investors. I think this ico is going to do great Tongue
It would be awesome if we can get listed in bittrex but i know is not that easy.
listing in bittrex is pretty hard for a new coin. but if the dev of Omricron work hard and get a good starting price in small exchanges sites. then they will get a place in bittrex for sure. bittrex verify everything after adding a coin.

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:10:29 PM

this coin have greate idea to growing my money, i think i will join ico and burn some bits for growing it, any minimum amount to get diveiden per month ?
Thats the best you can do join now and investsome of your money and you will sure you will get profit after that . many people already join don't be late until they still have bonus in this moment.
Do not waste time while a few weeks from the ICO to invest because of the notice of the most omicron has potential to rise this time appear to exchange . So I will wait for that day to have a profit . And hopefully not dump out the heat when release it in exchanger. Because Mostly investor they do dump the new coins especially when it ico because they buy the coins cheap price.
This investment is interesting, while I am do investment like trade when I was beginner of it I can lost of my bitcoin some time. But this investment is realy profitable. Because there is guarantee to get profit from share of dividend pool.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:44:27 PM

I am not so understand about omicron, what is omicron, it is a coin or it is a share? I know some type about investment ico, is this the same? Sory I don't realy understand.

I'm going to describe it as simple as it can be. Omicron is a fund. And Omicron coins are shares. With the fund raised with Omicon IAO (ICO) Gladimor will invest in certain areas such as margin trading, lending and altcoin trading. He will pay profits from these investments to the shareholders that hold more than 10,000 Omicron in their wallets (basically %0.001 of all shares). But there is a great profit on being an early investor since there will be not much people that will have at least 10,000 Omicron in their wallets. You will be able to get a lot of profit and share. Smiley
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:46:19 PM

Low supply, people stacking the coin to get dividends and bonus for early investors. I think this ico is going to do great Tongue
It would be awesome if we can get listed in bittrex but i know is not that easy.
listing in bittrex is pretty hard for a new coin. but if the dev of Omricron work hard and get a good starting price in small exchanges sites. then they will get a place in bittrex for sure. bittrex verify everything after adding a coin.
I am not sure about bittrex's process but I like to have Omicron on yobit as I am very much familiar with their portal for trading. I personally prefer to have many exchanges for a same coin, in that way I like to have Omicron on poloniex too for the same reason, yes I am having account there and familiar with their trading portal too.
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

I am not sure about bittrex's process but I like to have Omicron on yobit as I am very much familiar with their portal for trading. I personally prefer to have many exchanges for a same coin, in that way I like to have Omicron on poloniex too for the same reason, yes I am having account there and familiar with their trading portal too.
I hope too that omicron added in yobit because i used yobit for trading yobit have many pumpers there if the coin start to pump no one can  stop here and not the selling ignored orders to yobit so beautiful because there earn easy money just right do the right just would accrue there fast . Just remember if the coins are rising avoid buy because you just lose . Wait for him to get off the price before you buy to rise again when you earn big .
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

Holders were notified through extensive slack discussion
Would be great if I was not expected to follow up the whole slack / whole thread here forever. Could you consider please setting up a newsletter where you would inform us about any major chances and new offers, Adam?

-
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:55:16 PM

Would be great if I was not expected to follow up the whole slack / whole thread here forever. Could you consider please setting up a newsletter where you would inform us about any major chances and new offers, Adam?

For the foreseeable future, only Omicron and Delta Investments will be my projects. I'll be opening a slack channel for OMC shortly.

Mining since 2014
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:03:34 PM

For the foreseeable future, only Omicron and Delta Investments will be my projects. I'll be opening a slack channel for OMC shortly.

Yeah, slack would be nice. I'd also like to know how much coins were swapped for delta credits and btx? If there is a way you can give us an round number, would be great to estimate the value of our coins. Thank you so much. Wink
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:18:18 PM

Yeah, slack would be nice. I'd also like to know how much coins were swapped for delta credits and btx? If there is a way you can give us an round number, would be great to estimate the value of our coins. Thank you so much. Wink

This information will be provided very soon. You can also see for yourself at the deposit addresses.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:18:52 PM

Please PM me your email for a Slack invitation.

Mining since 2014
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 09:31:44 PM

I'm going to describe it as simple as it can be. Omicron is a fund. And Omicron coins are shares. With the fund raised with Omicon IAO (ICO) Gladimor will invest in certain areas such as margin trading, lending and altcoin trading. He will pay profits from these investments to the shareholders that hold more than 10,000 Omicron in their wallets (basically %0.001 of all shares). But there is a great profit on being an early investor since there will be not much people that will have at least 10,000 Omicron in their wallets. You will be able to get a lot of profit and share. Smiley

Mineum is similar, instead of investing they mine altcoins and give MNM token holders dividends. We just got our first round of dividends. Not much, but these things take time. I'll still invest in Omicron though. Undecided

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:46:17 PM

Mineum is similar, instead of investing they mine altcoins and give MNM token holders dividends. We just got our first round of dividends. Not much, but these things take time. I'll still invest in Omicron though. Undecided

You can expect your first dividends within 2 weeks of the IAO ending.

Mining since 2014
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:02:39 AM

Please PM me your email for a Slack invitation.

just send you PM of my gmail to get invitationin slack, any info where the first exchange will add omicron ?
just want to know more about omicron Smiley

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:24:49 AM

Why investors need to pm you for slacks invitation? So what if many investors there want to invest to your site but they dont know how to get slack invitation, For me this is okay if they go to your site and create account, and deposit thats it. But they need to do more, many investors want only to create account and deposit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:31:11 AM

i think much people interest buy omcron coin
in now progress selling this ico is good, i think until end ico selling this collect much investor in buy omicron
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 10:08:36 AM

in now progress selling this ico is good, i think until end ico selling this collect much investor in buy omicron

Yup many people interest to buy omicron, because it has a potential that the price of this coin will rise, when this coin is in exchanger. Like me im interested but why do we need to get slacks invitation? Why other altcoin dont have this, in their site just create account and deposit thats it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

Yup many people interest to buy omicron, because it has a potential that the price of this coin will rise, when this coin is in exchanger. Like me im interested but why do we need to get slacks invitation? Why other altcoin dont have this, in their site just create account and deposit thats it.

Yup you are right. Lately, omicron has a very good potential and also has a fairly strong market forces because many people assumed that omicron will be one of the altcoin that have the power of yan quite well in growth crpto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: