Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 01:45:32 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - Dividend-Issuing Currency - Sixth dividends issued: 437 sats/OMC  (Read 53759 times)
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Ignore the negative feedback.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:29:02 PM

What is next step sir? List this coin on exchanges, and complete the roapmap, is it correct?

Omicron was very recently listed on Yobit, although currently has next to no volume as IAO and swap distribution is halfway through.

https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC

Full time miner and CEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zyrianka

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:45:18 PM

is it safe to stake?
richmcrich

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:57:04 PM

What is next step sir? List this coin on exchanges, and complete the roapmap, is it correct?

Omicron was very recently listed on Yobit, although currently has next to no volume as IAO and swap distribution is halfway through.

Wow, this must be really an amazing news to have. Yobit is one of my more preferred exchange for trading altcoins, so it really good to have Omicron there. Hopefully we will get more such announcements for many other exchanges where Omicron will be listed.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

someone111

Activity: 367

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:05:31 PM

Is it okay to use the encrypt wallet function?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
upsidedown75

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:11:56 PM

I am sure all the default functions are usually inherited to any altcoin wallet regardless of what new features/concepts they are having. Encrypt wallet function must be security related, so removing them has very little chances, still I love to have confirmations from dev.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:49:58 PM

It is perfectly okey. Just keep in mind the fact that you wont be able to stake your coins unless you unlock your wallet for staking atleast or completely unlock it. Other than that, it is always safer to lock your wallet and just unlock with unlock for staking only option.

cryptodv

Activity: 616

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:58:40 PM

Am I the only one who needs a mac wallet? I don't want to delay your distribution process Gladimor.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
geopolisch

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:13:01 PM

It is perfectly okey. Just keep in mind the fact that you wont be able to stake your coins unless you unlock your wallet for staking atleast or completely unlock it. Other than that, it is always safer to lock your wallet and just unlock with unlock for staking only option.
Exactly, for a long term omicron holders who prefers staking for years it must be a good option to have wallet encrypted as using wallet for daily needs will not occur. Like many people in beginning days emphasized, safely protect your encryption password, in long term you may forget even if you believe you are good in long term memory.
someone111

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

I want to prevent anyone getting access for a minute to my notebook to transfer my OMC elsewhere. Or me doing it by mistake. So I would like to enter my password before sending a transaction. At the same time I would like to stake for the years to come. So can I encrypt the wallet?

I am sorry for my newbie question, but it looks like there are like three functions I haven't seen yet. You call these concepts:

- Lock wallet.
- Unlock wallet.
- Unlock wallet for staking only.

It is all related to the encrypt wallet function?

FLoving

Activity: 672

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:25:25 PM

Thanks for adding your coin to yobit. It is good news for me I do spend most time on Yobit and because of that for me trading on Yobit is convenient Now I will try to Buy your coins at there and hope it will increase to give me a huge benefit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Ignore the negative feedback.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:03:35 PM

I want to prevent anyone getting access for a minute to my notebook to transfer my OMC elsewhere. Or me doing it by mistake. So I would like to enter my password before sending a transaction. At the same time I would like to stake for the years to come. So can I encrypt the wallet?

I am sorry for my newbie question, but it looks like there are like three functions I haven't seen yet. You call these concepts:

- Lock wallet.
- Unlock wallet.

Yes it is.

Full time miner and CEO
markus124

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:33:37 PM

- Lock wallet.
- Unlock wallet.

1- open the wallet
2- wait till the "out of sync" message in the top dissapear
3- Go to "settings" and click on "Encrypt wallet" then set a password
4- Now go to "settings" and click on "unlock wallet" and use ur password (keep the "for staking only" thing on)
5- Wait more than 3 hours till u stake some coins

It's a good idea to go to "settings" / "options" / "windows" and click on "minimize on close" (otherwise ur wallet will close everytime u click the x button)

someone111

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:58:09 PM

I very much appreciate your help, thank you!

Omicron will close now to finish the encryption process. Remember that encrypting your wallet cannot fully protect your coins from being stolen by malware infecting your computer.

IMPORTANT: Any previous backups you have made of your wallet file should be replaced with the newly generated, encrypted wallet file. For security reasons, previous backups of the unencrypted wallet file will become useless as soon as you start using the new, encrypted wallet.

The last sentence is troubling.

And now after each reboot and/or omicron-qt restart I have to re-enter the password even if I just want to continue staking?

For security reasons, previous backups of the unencrypted wallet file will become useless as soon as you start using the new, encrypted wallet.

Oh no, I am back to the dark ages of bitcoin-qt. And they still haven't implemented a deterministic wallet where you can just memorize 12 words or so. And there still is no way to disable this stupid change address? I hate the change address. It does not enhance privacy but increases chances to have no proper backup. And this change address cannot be disabled. Right?

omicron-qt somehow comes with just one OMC address by default. While I remember bitcoin-qt to come with several BTC addresses.

No new (change) addresses are automatically created, right? So my previous backups should suffice?

delliaerd

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:12:30 PM

Wow, this must be really an amazing news to have. Yobit is one of my more preferred exchange for trading altcoins, so it really good to have Omicron there. Hopefully we will get more such announcements for many other exchanges where Omicron will be listed.

Yobit is one of the most popular exchanger site, yobit have more than 300 coin on thier site it is a good start to markets the new coin. I think while Omicron have good in promoting and marketing, it fluctuations on yobit will very good.

Vikingr

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:22:04 PM

That is a good news but I will suggest the developers that they also add their coin to a number of other (bigger) exchanges also. So that the trade will take place on a big scale and with that none of the smaller team will be able to dump the coin. Plus you will get more traders and investors to your coins with more exchanges.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
bestluck

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:41:58 PM

Yobit is one of the most popular exchanger site, yobit have more than 300 coin on thier site it is a good start to markets the new coin. I think while Omicron have good in promoting and marketing, it fluctuations on yobit will very good.

You are right advertising is the main tool for the success of any business and we are seeing that the promotion of Omicron is on its peak. People like it more to invest in. On yobit it will have a good fluctuation rates and it will attract investors to invest more and more.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
delliaerd

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:50:36 PM

You are right advertising is the main tool for the success of any business and we are seeing that the promotion of Omicron is on its peak. People like it more to invest in. On yobit it will have a good fluctuation rates and it will attract investors to invest more and more.

After have good achievements on yobit, I prefer to the developer to list omicron in poloniex. I think it is good idea, sir do you think so ?
Although the number of coin in the poloniex is less rather than in yobit but i more spending my spare time to trading in poloniex rather than in yobit Hehe  Cheesy

YTBitcoin

Activity: 546

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:51:45 PM

I want to know that if I buy OMICRON on Yobit and let them at that exchange then will I be able to get the dividends? How will that work for me if I buy your coins on exchange? Or only the participants of ICO using your older channel will get that benefit.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
           Sustainable Crypto - Mining        
        ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
HeroHesapSatis

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:05:12 PM

I want to know that if I buy OMICRON on Yobit and let them at that exchange then will I be able to get the dividends? How will that work for me if I buy your coins on exchange? Or only the participants of ICO using your older channel will get that benefit.

Doesn't matter where you buy them. As long as you are buying them and putting at least 10,000 omc in your wallet and share your BTC address you will be able to get dividends.
someone111

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:25:49 PM

Part of my balance is in spendable. Another part of my balance is in stake. Numbers change from time to time. Is that normal? Why is that? Any settings?

It's my first staking coin and I can't really see through yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.