Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55329 times)
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:23:39 PM

when can I expect my coins?

I assume you sent a personal message to Gladimor. He said several times that the distrubution is not over yet. He also has started trading - lending, in other words using the funds for profit so he might be busy these days. Just wait for today and when he comes online you'll get your coins. Don't forget to register your address right away as we are expecting a dividend in a few days. Wink
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Can't wait for the first dividend payment. I managed collect some more cheap coins and increase my shares. As soon as we get couple of biweekly dividends people will start to buy Omicron like mad. For those who buys before certain time (for example before 8-9 biweekly dividends), profits will probably be huge. If we get some lucky trading and lending weeks we might even ROI in 3 biweekly dividends and than wait for the sweet profits.

I don't see why you think the profits will be huge now compared to what the could be later.. The profits originate from the funds invested during ICO, and they will be divided by the number of participants of ICO (roughly, of course, as not everyone will register to get dividents). So what could change later, so the same shares will get less dividends? Some coins will change owners , that's it, nothing else - but the dividends per share should remain the same.
If Gladimior finds new investors, and release now coins to them, his trading funds would increase accordingly, as well as dividends, so in result the dividents per share should remain practically the same.

So.. why you tell first registrants should get some huge profits?

The reason I assume first registrants will get higher profits is because there aren't many who registered yet and those little number of registers will share the pie. When there are more than 50 registrants the pie would be smaller. Right now and I think until people witness that we actually get amazing biweekly dividends the number of shareholders will increase drastically. That's why.

Heh... Smiley everything depends on whether/when the whales with 30 BTC and 74 BTC will register. Smiley The rest make not much of a difference, really Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:39:05 PM

when can I expect my coins?

I assume you sent a personal message to Gladimor. He said several times that the distrubution is not over yet. He also has started trading - lending, in other words using the funds for profit so he might be busy these days. Just wait for today and when he comes online you'll get your coins. Don't forget to register your address right away as we are expecting a dividend in a few days. Wink

How can I register if I don't have my OMC ;-)

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:47:20 PM

Hey, I appreciate if someone here could explain to me in simpler terms how this works? What is the market capitalization and which exchanges support this coin?

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:32:03 PM

Hey, I appreciate if someone here could explain to me in simpler terms how this works? What is the market capitalization and which exchanges support this coin?

Right now we only have Yobit. But we are the very beginning of moving forward.

The simple way is this: Gladimor is a good trader, he did some funds previously which I'm sure most of the initial investors previously joined. This is more than a collective fund than a coin to be honest. We collected btc and you can become a share holder by holding at least 10k omicron. There will be biweekly dividend payments which will occur in a few days.

The reason why here is silent is because everyone is waiting for first dividends to see it as a legit project. We are by no means in race with Iconomi or other funds. I've personally invested in Gladimor's funds before and never got sad. This one is in coin form.

As soon as we get the first dividends in a few days, people will see what a hidden gem this coin is.
Pap0u

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:43:19 PM

You guys do know Gladimor is making great money off of you guys and giving you peanuts in return?

markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

Would love to see a lil bit of more action in the exchange. Since we collected 121 btc. Why not use 5 btc to start to move the market (no need to market buy - just use a few btc to set some buy orders at a low price).
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:19:36 PM

You guys do know Gladimor is making great money off of you guys and giving you peanuts in return?

Interesting! How do you know? As long I get ~10.67% biweekly dividend, why do I care? I don't mind becoming Steve Ballmer if he is gonna be Bill Gates.

-
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:39:13 PM

Interesting! How do you know? As long I get ~10.67% biweekly dividend, why do I care? I don't mind becoming Steve Ballmer if he is gonna be Bill Gates.

Well looking at yobit you already lost more than 10% so .. Yeah the guy got a point also no reply with exact number is a bit unprofessional I would say sold tokens ?? Coins in circulation ?
someone111

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:31:46 AM

Well looking at yobit you already lost more than 10% so ..
I don't mind about that either. These numbers are theoretic since the yobit trading volume only is 0.03 BTC. It's not like I could have waited during the IAO and now pick up coins for 4000 satoshis per OMC. But even if that was true, as long as biweekly dividends are coming, this was worth the investment.

-
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:57:32 AM

Well looking at yobit you already lost more than 10% so ..
I don't mind about that either. These numbers are theoretic since the yobit trading volume only is 0.03 BTC. It's not like I could have waited during the IAO and now pick up coins for 4000 satoshis per OMC. But even if that was true, as long as biweekly dividends are coming, this was worth the investment.
is there any exchange that this coin will be listed too? polo or trex to be specific just looking for big possible investors if dev can push it listed to those big exchange.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:10:03 AM

The listing guidelines on Bittrex are extremely tight, and I'm afraid that it may classify Omicron as a security (even though it isn't one). Bittrex doesn't lists currencies it deems as a "security".

I would like to inform you all that although the exchange matters on the price performance and the volume of a currency, the biggest influence on the value of an asset is the substance backing it. You can have a coin sitting on Poloniex, but its value will stagnate if there is nothing on the table for investors.

In the case of Omicron, it brings a strong buying incentive as the stake required to receive dividends is quite sizeable, and the only means for new investors (or old investors to increase their position) to enter the market is to buy from an exchange, no matter how big or small the reputation of the business may be.

I have a feeling that through positive yields on biweekly dividends, we will pave our own path towards a massive and successful cryptocurrency investment project. Many big exchanges used to be very small. They all started somewhere. What brought them popularity and fame? Successful altcoins. Successful coin projects is what brought the volume and userbase to the big exchanges we see today. Who thinks that Omicron has the chance to turn a small exchange into a high-volume giant? Some food for thought.

Mining since 2014
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:05:48 AM

The listing guidelines on Bittrex are extremely tight, and I'm afraid that it may classify Omicron as a security (even though it isn't one). Bittrex doesn't lists currencies it deems as a "security".

I would like to inform you all that although the exchange matters on the price performance and the volume of a currency, the biggest influence on the value of an asset is the substance backing it. You can have a coin sitting on Poloniex, but its value will stagnate if there is nothing on the table for investors.

In the case of Omicron, it brings a strong buying incentive as the stake required to receive dividends is quite sizeable, and the only means for new investors (or old investors to increase their position) to enter the market is to buy from an exchange, no matter how big or small the reputation of the business may be.

I have a feeling that through positive yields on biweekly dividends, we will pave our own path towards a massive and successful cryptocurrency investment project. Many big exchanges used to be very small. They all started somewhere. What brought them popularity and fame? Successful altcoins. Successful coin projects is what brought the volume and userbase to the big exchanges we see today. Who thinks that Omicron has the chance to turn a small exchange into a high-volume giant? Some food for thought.

Those are nice thoughts indeed. However to achiev that we need to be patient and see some solid bi-weekly payments. When shareholders get reasonable biweekly dividends people will understand the value of this fund.

The only thing I expect from you Gladimor is to publish some numbers and share the unsold coins address so other people can trust this fund too.

After all there are only 18k coins on sale at Yobit, if someone wants to buy them all, he wouldn't even get very high share anyway. Good to see investors are more interested in biweekly funds than small term profit.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:30:58 AM

Those are nice thoughts indeed. However to achiev that we need to be patient and see some solid bi-weekly payments. When shareholders get reasonable biweekly dividends people will understand the value of this fund.

The only thing I expect from you Gladimor is to publish some numbers and share the unsold coins address so other people can trust this fund too.

After all there are only 18k coins on sale at Yobit, if someone wants to buy them all, he wouldn't even get very high share anyway. Good to see investors are more interested in biweekly funds than small term profit.
Indeed. The only reason I'd like to see OMC listed on a second exchange is redundancy. It doesn't even have to be a large one, just one that can be expected to stay around for a while. Another issue with Bittrex, and C-Cex as well (I don't know how it is with Polo), is they quite enforce their requirement of a minimum trading volume to stay listed after the initial grace period. OMC isn't a coin whose purpose is on transactions. So while some investors are looking for trading opportunities most coins, hopefully since it means good dividends are paid, are dormant or staking securely in personal wallets which means 0.2 BTC volume a day might not come easily to OMC and, unusually, for OMC less volume can be a good sign.

That brings me to another thought:
If things turns out good and people stick to their OMC, should Gladimor unlock unsold coins to sell them on the market if there are not enough sale offers at a sensible price to allow new investors to qualify for dividends?
If not the price has a better chance to skyrocket but while it looks good to see the investment value skyrocket it's a bit of a one time plus. After all you'll have to leave OMC to profit fully. Then it quite likely puts off possible investors that are not so hot on waiting indefinitely for buy offers to fill. Then selling coins would allow further money to enter the trading fund with less coins attached to it, given the sale price is above IAO price. I believe long term that could do better than an exit chance with even a very big nice cherry on top.

Now what would be a sensible price and what should be additional rules?
Well, my idea would be
-not selling below twice the IAO price, so lets say 0.00025 BTC per coin minimum
-not more than 25k-50k offered at a time, depending on the number of markets OMC is listed
-the 'sensible price' in my eyes would be 10k coins available in the range up to 4 times the price of the lowest sell offer and those 4 times the lowest sell offer would be the price to place the additional coins at. That would put a damper on things like price rising 1000% stuff but on the other hand I would already think at least twice if I possibly have to buy for a price 4 times the current selling price and I consider it already a bit high, perhaps too high
-I don't want to set a rule how often the markets should be checked or open orders adapted to new circumstances
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:23:12 PM

Right now we only have Yobit. But we are the very beginning of moving forward.

The simple way is this: Gladimor is a good trader, he did some funds previously which I'm sure most of the initial investors previously joined. This is more than a collective fund than a coin to be honest. We collected btc and you can become a share holder by holding at least 10k omicron. There will be biweekly dividend payments which will occur in a few days.

The reason why here is silent is because everyone is waiting for first dividends to see it as a legit project. We are by no means in race with Iconomi or other funds. I've personally invested in Gladimor's funds before and never got sad. This one is in coin form.

As soon as we get the first dividends in a few days, people will see what a hidden gem this coin is.

Okay. So as long as we show proof that we hold OMICRON coins, we will be paid interest based on the amount we hold? Sounds good. How do we prove to others the amount that we hold? Is this a manual process?

Based on previous discussions, the average returns from Delta investment per week is around 10-12 percent. I am okay with this rate per week.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:02:24 PM

I don't want to appear as a hater or fuder here but if everyone agree that omc is that good why there is no buys in market ...there some coins nearly 40% below ico for 3 days .. No buy orders .. Still no accurate numbers on sold/coins in circulation .. Me as investor all this worry me risking my money
someone111

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:32:11 PM

if everyone agree that omc is that good why there is no buys in market ...

That's a good question! Perhaps information flow for new investors is bad. In need of updates.

http://delta.investments
- Still saying
PROSPECTUS
Will be available on September 3, 2016.
which is very much outdated by now.
- No information on dividends to be expected.
- Confusing now irrelevant and outdated talk about swap-in and IAO.

First post in this thread

Probably more. So it would have to mostly target users who have not invested yet.

OMC is most likely not a ponzi. (I conclude that from Gladimor's clean history and zero reported scams after years.) But I think most ponzi have a more pretty website than delta.investments. For example have a look at the [don't invest] bestinvest.io [don't invest] ponzi scam. It looks a lot easier, better.

-
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:48:47 PM

if everyone agree that omc is that good why there is no buys in market ...

That's a good question! Perhaps information flow for new investors is bad. In need of updates.

http://delta.investments
- Still saying
PROSPECTUS
Will be available on September 3, 2016.
which is very much outdated by now.

First post in this thread

Probably more. So it would have to mostly target users who have not invested yet.

OMC is most likely not a ponzi. (I conclude that from Gladimor's clean history and zero reported scams after years.) But I think most ponzi have a more pretty website than delta.investments. For example have a look at the [don't invest] bestinvest.io [don't invest] ponzi scam. It looks a lot easier, better.
My guess would be most investors learned about this coin during the time of the IAO and since the BTC spend there are vital to generate the dividends they went in with all they are prepared to invest. So it's up to few latecomers, people like me who didn't manage to free up enough funds soon enough to meet their target or people deciding to enlarge their portfolio because it's cheap to do so now to counter the short time traders who usually enter any ICO in case the price skyrockets after exchange listing. The other investors might watch the price with some concern but aren't that worried about it to do something about it because they are in here for the dividend and once the dividends arrive the price is very likely to fix itself.
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:09:24 PM

.....The only reason I'd like to see OMC listed on a second exchange is redundancy. It doesn't even have to be a large one, just one that can be expected to stay around for a while. Another issue with Bittrex, and C-Cex as well (I don't know how it is with Polo), is they quite enforce their requirement of a minimum trading volume to stay listed after the initial grace period. OMC isn't a coin whose purpose is on transactions. ....

OMC could easily be listed on (very) small exchanges

https://novaexchange.com/
The listing costs are small
0.03 BTC/ 50 NPOINTs
and 250 Votes to get listed

Vote for the coin you want to see on Novaexchange
How does it work
Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1. Any more votes on the same day costs 2 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market. Buy now costs 0.3 BTC and will add remaining needed votes immediately to the coin and end the vote, to get the coin listed without delay.

Pay listing with    
50 NPOINT    
0.03 BTC
0.30 BTC (This option will bypass voting and get direct listing)

https://coinexchange.io/

Support:
Email Us
support@coinexchange.io
Send us a BitMessage
BM-2cUW9xTxKnx8Maco5xNaCWHcXySPLcGBmH

I think https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ would be good,
there is no requirement of a minimum trading volume to stay listed.

Coin listings will now be selected by admins/moderators based on technical merit and/or social media/forum activity.

~CryptCo
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:16:20 PM

I don't want to appear as a hater or fuder here but if everyone agree that omc is that good why there is no buys in market ...there some coins nearly 40% below ico for 3 days .. No buy orders .. Still no accurate numbers on sold/coins in circulation .. Me as investor all this worry me risking my money

Those are valid concers. But keep in mind that almost all the omicron investors are real investors who are waiting for the dividends rather than a quick sell off. You can easily understand this by the total amount of coins on sale. Its only 18k and its a joke since its almost the minimum stake you can hold (10,000 omicron). Basically, as someone101 said, omicron isn't build for trading, it will definetly be trading when the biweekly payments will be paid though. Hence there are no buyers and there are no sellers.

The reason we got low IAO is because Gladimor didn't make fancy website and huge marketing like Iconomi. This is more like a small traders club where we trust our btc to a user we all dealed with before. I'm sure at the very moment Gladimor and all investors feel the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: