Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:59:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55327 times)
sbtctalk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:20:11 PM

I don't want to appear as a hater or fuder here but if everyone agree that omc is that good why there is no buys in market ...there some coins nearly 40% below ico for 3 days .. No buy orders .. Still no accurate numbers on sold/coins in circulation .. Me as investor all this worry me risking my money

Those are valid concers. But keep in mind that almost all the omicron investors are real investors who are waiting for the dividends rather than a quick sell off. You can easily understand this by the total amount of coins on sale. Its only 18k and its a joke since its almost the minimum stake you can hold (10,000 omicron). Basically, as someone101 said, omicron isn't build for trading, it will definetly be trading when the biweekly payments will be paid though. Hence there are no buyers and there are no sellers.

The reason we got low IAO is because Gladimor didn't make fancy website and huge marketing like Iconomi. This is more like a small traders club where we trust our btc to a user we all dealed with before. I'm sure at the very moment Gladimor and all investors feel the same.

So this is more like Over The Counter style offline trading between holders of the coins? As long as it is active maintained and active public interest in the coin, it has a good future.

However, I do feel that communication and marketing wise it can be improved a little. Smiley I was looking through trying to understand how this thing works and I don't quite get it.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:55:07 PM

I don't want to appear as a hater or fuder here but if everyone agree that omc is that good why there is no buys in market ...there some coins nearly 40% below ico for 3 days .. No buy orders .. Still no accurate numbers on sold/coins in circulation .. Me as investor all this worry me risking my money

Those are valid concers. But keep in mind that almost all the omicron investors are real investors who are waiting for the dividends rather than a quick sell off. You can easily understand this by the total amount of coins on sale. Its only 18k and its a joke since its almost the minimum stake you can hold (10,000 omicron). Basically, as someone101 said, omicron isn't build for trading, it will definetly be trading when the biweekly payments will be paid though. Hence there are no buyers and there are no sellers.

The reason we got low IAO is because Gladimor didn't make fancy website and huge marketing like Iconomi. This is more like a small traders club where we trust our btc to a user we all dealed with before. I'm sure at the very moment Gladimor and all investors feel the same.

So this is more like Over The Counter style offline trading between holders of the coins? As long as it is active maintained and active public interest in the coin, it has a good future.

However, I do feel that communication and marketing wise it can be improved a little. Smiley I was looking through trying to understand how this thing works and I don't quite get it.

Yup, maybe we could have marketed it more. But keep in my mind that Gladimor isn't backed by huge whales like iconomi. Its just a one guy who has done several good profitable investment funds before and mostly those who did bussiness with him trusted him. No fancy bounties, websites or devcons. The total aim wasn't huge either, only 1000 btc lol.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:51:45 PM

Okay. So as long as we show proof that we hold OMICRON coins, we will be paid interest based on the amount we hold? Sounds good. How do we prove to others the amount that we hold? Is this a manual process?
Almost forgot to address this. The first step of the proving process is sending a minimum of 10k into one address of yours, then follow the steps and fill out the form here on Gladimors site: http://delta.investments/iao/
If a payout is due Gladimor checks all registered addresses on the block explorer and pays out accordingly.

I think https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ would be good,
there is no requirement of a minimum trading volume to stay listed.
Yes, Cryptopia would fit here nicely and since it's voting/paid voting the community can do this for the coin. However, heading there to suggest Omicron for the voting list I hit an obstacle:
The ticker OMC is already used by Omnicoin.
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:09:48 PM

Yup, maybe we could have marketed it more. But keep in my mind that Gladimor isn't backed by huge whales like iconomi. Its just a one guy who has done several good profitable investment funds before and mostly those who did bussiness with him trusted him. No fancy bounties, websites or devcons. The total aim wasn't huge either, only 1000 btc lol.

I think in the long run, both Gladimor and ourselves must protect our bitcointalk forum account especially since a bigger amount of funds are involved and we must be sure the person we are talking to is really who they really it. I really hope bitcointalk implement two factor auth soon.

Yes. I trust Gladimor.

Okay. So as long as we show proof that we hold OMICRON coins, we will be paid interest based on the amount we hold? Sounds good. How do we prove to others the amount that we hold? Is this a manual process?
Almost forgot to address this. The first step of the proving process is sending a minimum of 10k into one address of yours, then follow the steps and fill out the form here on Gladimors site: http://delta.investments/iao/
If a payout is due Gladimor checks all registered addresses on the block explorer and pays out accordingly.

I think https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ would be good,
there is no requirement of a minimum trading volume to stay listed.
Yes, Cryptopia would fit here nicely and since it's voting/paid voting the community can do this for the coin. However, heading there to suggest Omicron for the voting list I hit an obstacle:
The ticker OMC is already used by Omnicoin.

Hey, thanks for the clarification too

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:41:42 PM

well we are getting close to our first dividend payout. wonder how much gladimor earn in this short period of time.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:48:54 PM

Best part is there are only 18 registered addresses as of yet. So will hopefully get a good stake at these times until this gem is discovered. Unlike iconomi, our investers are rather not dumpers or day traders. We are solid investors waiting for the real purpose of the coin to be achieved. Smiley

I did some digging on the blockchain and it seems that couple of addresses that registered for the dividends are already below 10,000 omc. Will this be check on the day of the dividends payment Gladimor?

I hope you caught the ripple ways, was profitable for me. Wink
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:53:24 PM

Best part is there are only 18 registered addresses as of yet. So will hopefully get a good stake at these times until this gem is discovered. Unlike iconomi, our investers are rather not dumpers or day traders. We are solid investors waiting for the real purpose of the coin to be achieved. Smiley

I did some digging on the blockchain and it seems that couple of addresses that registered for the dividends are already below 10,000 omc. Will this be check on the day of the dividends payment Gladimor?

I hope you caught the ripple ways, was profitable for me. Wink

yeah im still waiting to see how this work ... no activity or buys on market what so ever till now ... its really good for me since i don't have much time to put into trading alts recently so getting some dividends sounds cooler than just letting my btc on poloniex lending
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 08:55:22 PM

there are not many staking adresses, just 17

see: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/#!extraction
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:03:33 PM

Best part is there are only 18 registered addresses as of yet.
How did you find out that number?

I hope so, because in my case, my balance actually increased. (Transferred my coins from change address back to main address.)

-
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:11:52 PM

How did you find out that number?....

Received   0.18 OMC   in 18 transactions

18 people sent 0.01 OMC to the register address to receive dividends: 7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu
See https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/address.dws?7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu.htm
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:20:26 PM

How did you find out that number?....

Received   0.18 OMC   in 18 transactions

18 people sent 0.01 OMC to the register address to receive dividends: 7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu
See https://chainz.cryptoid.info/omc/address.dws?7DsgZ1iQdLm5PAHCTSMRvotjzd721EToXu.htm

Exactly I used this. I also followed the addresses that sent 0.01. Almost half of it is empty, some transfered balances to new adresses and some is below 9500. So I'm guessing some shareholders will not be eligible to recieve dividends which is due in a few days hopefully.

Also if you shorted xmr at 170-180 that would also be great Gladimor, I didn't.  Cry
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:38:55 PM

I also followed the addresses that sent 0.01. Almost half of it is empty, some transfered balances to new adresses and some is below 9500. So I'm guessing some shareholders will not be eligible to recieve dividends which is due in a few days hopefully.

That's because many investors do not know how to register address correctly... Some of them have multiple addresses in wallet, and registered wrong address, and/or had funds transferred to change address, so actual registered address is empty...

I expect few people complain of not getting dividents, just because they were not able to consolidate their coins on a single address and register it correctly.

... this space is not for rent ...
someone111

Activity: 453

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:23:16 AM

I also followed the addresses that sent 0.01. Almost half of it is empty, some transfered balances to new adresses and some is below 9500. So I'm guessing some shareholders will not be eligible to recieve dividends which is due in a few days hopefully.

That's because many investors do not know how to register address correctly... Some of them have multiple addresses in wallet, and registered wrong address, and/or had funds transferred to change address, so actual registered address is empty...

I expect few people complain of not getting dividents, just because they were not able to consolidate their coins on a single address and register it correctly.
Exactly right! Since in first post of this thread is no info on:

- dividend registration
- coin control

-
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:41:29 PM

The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Has anyone already received dividend payments?

I bought more/1000 OMC today and OMC price for 0.00008000 sat is melting.

~CryptCo
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:53:04 PM

The first series of dividend payments will be issued in 3-7 days.

Has anyone already received dividend payments?

I bought more/1000 OMC today and OMC price for 0.00008000 sat is melting.

~CryptCo

Didnt recieve anything yet. I guess he is going to tell us before he sent the payments.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:30:09 PM

Dividends should be either tonight/tomorrow morning.

Mining since 2014
olcaytu2005
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 08:05:39 PM

Oh can't wait for it. Everyone should share the proofs and tx ids of the recieved payments. That would be great. Wink

Also Gladimor I know I've been giving you a hard time recently, but is it possible that you can also post the unsold Omicron address so everyone feels safer.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:39:22 PM

Oh can't wait for it. Everyone should share the proofs and tx ids of the recieved payments. That would be great. Wink

Also Gladimor I know I've been giving you a hard time recently, but is it possible that you can also post the unsold Omicron address so everyone feels safer.

That is really a great news from Gladimor , waiting for it

and olcaytu2005, You were not wrong in your place but I have a point in my mind that even a legit people sometimes get tired and go to accept the failure when people try to give them hard time, we people have to support others instead to give them hard time. People want to have business instead to scam as businesses have more profit and honor than those who scam.

Hire me for your campaign management
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 10:49:51 AM

However you decide is best, Gladimor, I am happy you are around here offering your services!
Yea, me too! There is no other honest service with this kind of passive returns anywhere in crypto. (well, there's couple of 5% per month, relatively safe and liquid enough offers, but nothing like D.I.)

Can we still deposit or are deposits already closed?

Deposits are still open.

I understand many of you would like to see this service to continue, even making the suggestion to raise the deposit amount to eliminate the hassle of managing microdeposits. However, I would like to reiterate on the original reason why I closed D.I. earlier this year- it is because I am not an invincible trader, I am susceptible to risk just like anyone else. The faster I close down, the better it is for the rest of you to lock down your profits and not be affected by any possible future mishaps. Omicron has a much more diversified approach to investing, splitting base funds with trading, new coin launches, as well as lending. Even some coins are locked away in cold storage, as keeping coins on an exchange is a risk factor in itself. Although the returns may be lower, it is a way to ensure the longevity of the investment project.

So OMC Omicron would be your one and only Investment -Project?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:02:43 PM

Couple of hours till dividends are issued. Just need to finalize and log the most recent of dividend registration submissions.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: