Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55327 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 09:28:47 PM

Guys, do I get it right, that we shall have dividends payment today/tomorrow ? Thanks for reply.
Best wishes to all OMC holders Smiley

Yeah, you're right. Dividends should be issued this weekend.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:37:27 PM

24 Volume: 25.7 BTC on https://yobit.net/en/trade/OMC/BTC
and 24High: 0.00098998 BTC !!

that is like x 10 times of the average price LOL

what a pump. maybe someone made some profit on zcash.
joel_

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:58:56 PM

Yeah, you're right. Dividends should be issued this weekend.

Excellent, thank you for reply. Looking forward to receive OMC dividends - hopefully today Smiley
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 08:22:23 PM

Has anyone already received the third series of dividend payments?
joel_

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:44:51 PM

I guess nobody yet, but looking forward to it, hopefully Gladimor sends it today.
koinsmart

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:45:15 PM

I guess nobody yet, but looking forward to it, hopefully Gladimor sends it today.

Yes he shared on Slack that it will be later today.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:18:39 AM

https://omicronhq.slack.com/messages/general/

gladimor [12:25 AM] 
@channel anyone else not able to connect to Bitcointalk?

[12:25] 
Trying to update dividend info but can't access msgs due to BCT being down.

[12:28] 
If I'm unable to connect, I'll have to postpone dividend issuance till tomorrow morning, in 15 hours.

[12:30] 
However, I can inform you all that dividends for this period are over 1K satoshis per OMC.

Good times. Just a little patience.

-
koinsmart

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:58:40 AM

I got mine! Pretty good portion this time Smiley
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:15:08 AM

yessir I got fresh, unadulterated, organic, homegrown virgin BTCitcoins in my wallet Grin

Thanks!

Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:27:25 AM

A total of 16.9530992099 BTC has been sent to a total of 20 registered balances (1465263.5445 OMC). The average dividend payout for the second 2-week period is 0.00001157 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

Due note that this bi-weekly period was very unique. The fund experienced a loss close to -0.00002000 BTC per OMC early on during the week. The amount was recovered quickly, and a healthy return was made for investors.

Mining since 2014
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:11:44 AM

A total of 16.9530992099 BTC has been sent to a total of 20 registered balances (1465263.5445 OMC). The average dividend payout for the second 2-week period is 0.00001157 BTC per OMC.
Here are a portion of the trades that occurred during the past 2 weeks for Delta Investments. Due note that not all trades are shown (on various exchanges, and no trading losses are shown as well).

Due note that this bi-weekly period was very unique. The fund experienced a loss close to -0.00002000 BTC per OMC early on during the week. The amount was recovered quickly, and a healthy return was made for investors.

Received my Dividends!! Thanks!!
Good Job again! Smiley
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:30:26 AM

Hi all,

As Adam has just closed the D.I program on Investor Game based section, I have 0.4BTC to buy Omicron.
I'm still unclear if 0.4 BTC is able to buy OMC to receive any interest, or I need to have 10,000 OMC to get the interest?
10,000 OMC is too much for me right now unfortunately.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:06:01 PM

I found some nice and tidy dividends in my wallet today, thanks Gladimor. Smiley

Hi all,

As Adam has just closed the D.I program on Investor Game based section, I have 0.4BTC to buy Omicron.
I'm still unclear if 0.4 BTC is able to buy OMC to receive any interest, or I need to have 10,000 OMC to get the interest?
Indeed you need at least 10,000 OMC to qualify for dividends. That means either saving up or finding some mining/POS pool owner who's able and willing to set up a POS pool and register it for dividends and manage the payouts.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 09:26:20 PM

Hi all,

Is it a dividend or interest?The title of this thread says dividend and there is a difference in dividend and interest
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:04:21 PM

Hi all,

Is it a dividend or interest?The title of this thread says dividend and there is a difference in dividend and interest

Both,
Omicron (OMC) is a digital currency that serves as a virtual duo-interest-generating asset. For the initial interest-generating feature, coins are minted through a hard-coded blockchain functionality known as Proof-of-Stake// (>Interest).
This enables coins to generate a set interest per year, compounding daily. In the case of Omicron, the annual inflation rate is set at 5%.

For the second interest-generating feature, revenue in the form of Bitcoin is distributed to wallets holding a minimum of 10,000 OMC, on a biweekly basis.// (>Dividends)
The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest. Investors will be required to submit their BTC address associated with their OMC address, which can be done at any time through this website or Bitcointalk, and soon through the wallet itself. The Investment Fund will be funded through an IAO where the entirety of the OMC supply will be distributed.
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165

Hello there!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 01:21:37 AM

Hi all,

Both,
Omicron (OMC) is a digital currency that serves as a virtual duo-interest-generating asset. For the initial interest-generating feature, coins are minted through a hard-coded blockchain functionality known as Proof-of-Stake// (>Interest).
This enables coins to generate a set interest per year, compounding daily. In the case of Omicron, the annual inflation rate is set at 5%.

For the second interest-generating feature, revenue in the form of Bitcoin is distributed to wallets holding a minimum of 10,000 OMC, on a biweekly basis.// (>Dividends)
The revenue percentage is variable, and is generated through various altcoin trading processes as well as loan interest. Investors will be required to submit their BTC address associated with their OMC address, which can be done at any time through this website or Bitcointalk, and soon through the wallet itself. The Investment Fund will be funded through an IAO where the entirety of the OMC supply will be distributed.

So this means that my 0.4BTC is qualified for the yearly payout of 5% interest but not the trading Dividends?
proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 02:25:06 AM

Hi all,

Both,

So this means that my 0.4BTC is qualified for the yearly payout of 5% interest but not the trading Dividends?

1) It is a normal PoS coin where you stake 5% annually - any OMC quantity can stake eventually.

2) you will receive one share of the dividend per 10K coins.

So say you had bought 10K coins 2 weeks ago, you would have staked a fraction here and a fraction there and yesterday you would have received around 0.1BTC in two weeks (return varies according to gladimors performance) but so far it has been around that average
koinsmart

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:41:03 AM

Hi all,

Both,

Both Interest and Dividends only apply when you own over 10000 Omicrons, so unless you convert your BTC to Omicron, you will be able to get neither Interest nor Dividends.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:49:02 AM

Hi all,

Both,

Both Interest and Dividends only apply when you own over 10000 Omicrons, so unless you convert your BTC to Omicron, you will be able to get neither Interest nor Dividends.
No, for dividends you need those 10,000 Omicrons. For PoS interest even 1 coin should stake eventually but having somewhat more is advisable.
koinsmart

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:13:50 AM

Hi all,

Both,

No, for dividends you need those 10,000 Omicrons. For PoS interest even 1 coin should stake eventually but having somewhat more is advisable.

Yes true, sorry. What I wanted to say was he will not get dividends holding on to btc. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: