Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Omicron - OMC  (Read 55327 times)
KingsDS

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

SPARC - A Distributed Supercomputer

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:08:26 PM

Yes, we should stick the the banksters fiat fraud money system and keep begging our rulers for change which we get exactly never why they do nothing but spread propaganda to make people dumber.

I'll award you the happy government slave price of the year. What the free people are doing here is none of your business. People of your kind would have happily pointed out the Jews so these can be gassed because the law tells them so. No victim - no crime. Now please stop this mental masturbation. If you have time to kill, good for you, get busy fighting crimes with actual victims involved.

While I support your desire for freedom, I feel I must point out the reasons why I think regulations are beneficial.

Earlier in this thread you have said:

Quote from: someone111
You can imagine, I am not exactly happy what is happening with my OMC investment. Unfortunately, I could not deny, that there is room for a scam accusation.

Because regular audits by high profile bitcoin community members were promised. Yet, even though requested audits, they don't come.

These are the purposes regulations serve. If he had been registered you could request audits, and have legal recourse to protect yourself from scams. In this case, aren't you the victim here?

SPARC - JSON/Web Assembly based distributed compute platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Heat007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

Where is the Transparency and Solvency what has been promised??
Transparency and Solvency

Trust is a major issue in the unregulated industry that cryptocurrency is. The Omicron investment platform will prove solvency biweekly, by revealing copies of trading summaries, balance statements, and further evidence that OMC is solvent and paying from revenue, not from capital. Independent audits by high profile members of the Bitcoin community will be allowed every 2-3 months to make sure that data provided biweekly is accurate and not forged or modified in any way.

Omicron will be the first dividend-issuing asset that will be able to be traded on popular cryptocurrency exchanges

Since now OMC is just listed on scammy Yobit. Really?!?!??
- Just false promises.

What is the current BTC Address and OMC Fund Address? I want to see facts and all trading summaries, balance statements, and further evidence that OMC is solvent and paying from revenue, not from capital.

'A fish always rots from the head down'
I am out!

-Heat007

someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

Yes, we should stick the the banksters fiat fraud money system and keep begging our rulers for change which we get exactly never why they do nothing but spread propaganda to make people dumber.

I'll award you the happy government slave price of the year. What the free people are doing here is none of your business. People of your kind would have happily pointed out the Jews so these can be gassed because the law tells them so. No victim - no crime. Now please stop this mental masturbation. If you have time to kill, good for you, get busy fighting crimes with actual victims involved.

While I support your desire for freedom, I feel I must point out the reasons why I think regulations are beneficial.
They're not beneficial. We ended up with a fraudulent fiat money system. A system which is so fragile that hyper inflation could happen any day because some banksters mess up something. Not something that could happen with gold or bitcoin.

Earlier in this thread you have said:

You can imagine, I am not exactly happy what is happening with my OMC investment. Unfortunately, I could not deny, that there is room for a scam accusation.
I stand by that. I didn't create a scam accusation. All that would happen is the self regulation by posting on bitcointalk which would burn the gladimor account and caution other investors from future deals.

Because regular audits by high profile bitcoin community members were promised. Yet, even though requested audits, they don't come.

These are the purposes regulations serve. If he had been registered you could request audits, and have legal recourse to protect yourself from scams. In this case, aren't you the victim here?
I am not a victim here. I made a book loss. That's about it. I was well aware how ridiculously dangerous this investment would be. It's one of my investments that failed (for now). Any traditional investment advisory would say it's insane. If I wanted a secure investment, I would have gone to some traditional business with ridiculously low returns. To involve the government would be stupid. They'll regulate this to dead and we're back to using the fraudulent fiat money system forever.

Think about it:
If you have any morals at all... Gladimor is a guy who makes a living for himself. He doesn't live on social welfare. Do we want another social welfare guy living on the pocket of others? Certainly not.

Worse... Do you want Gladimor to go to prison for this non-violent, victimless "crime" where adults put money well aware of using experimental software and extreme risk?

He could get raped. Infected with hepatitis or HIV. Being broken. His live destroyed. He's a smart guy who stayed out of all violent crimes involving victims. He's not trained to be put into an environment with violent criminals. When he leaves prison, you have in best case someone not able to contribute much to society, in worst case you cultivate another criminal who then moves on to violent crimes creating more mess. A life destroyed. For nothing.

To argue for a violent life devastating penalty involving prison for a non-violent, victimless offense of none but our rulers, the banksters cartel, is greatly exaggerated.

-
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:13:28 PM

I completely agree. Regulations are means of protection for an equally fraudulent cartel system. Just with the difference that you're allowed to legitimately fraud people if you can pay insane regulatory fees, buy the politicians or both. Personally I don't know where Gladimore is coming from so I don't know what the laws are there and I don't care. Whatever happens, if I'd call myself a victim I'd just declare myself unfit to form a free and informed decision. As it is I went into this knowing it's high risk and there is nothing more than Gladimores reputation and trust into him doing this correctly. If I'm loosing money on this it's my fault. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. The price of safety is being eternally controlled and owned.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:19:58 AM

I think we have a clear outcome from the poll- Omicron will be swapping towards an Ethereum based-asset. I will update you all with a short-term roadmap in a few days.

Mining since 2014
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

I think we have a clear outcome from the poll- Omicron will be swapping towards an Ethereum based-asset. I will update you all with a short-term roadmap in a few days.

I hope that will be easy for members , cause personally I have zero experience with Ethereum or Ethereum based assests
if it's not easy hope that someone will make a tutorial on how to use the new wallet and the new chain
hope that there is no huge learning curve  Smiley
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

I hope that will be easy for members , cause personally I have zero experience with Ethereum or Ethereum based assests
if it's not easy hope that someone will make a tutorial on how to use the new wallet and the new chain
hope that there is no huge learning curve  Smiley

Yes, I will definitely make a guide on how to do it. I need 1-2 weeks of planning before I proceed with anything. The planning process includes the release of a short-term roadmap, with the swap commencing shortly after that. Once all that is done, my sole objective would be a replenishment of the fund, to the point where A. Dividends can continue, even on a minimal basis, or B. A buy-back of Omicron. If we proceeded with a buy-back, it would be quite lower than the BTC value of the ICO price, but should be more or less similar to the USD value at the time, considering the fact I would be using whatever garnered funds remaining along with a bit of money from my pocket. But that is ahead of us at the moment, and the main focus to deploy on a proper system to get the ball rolling again. All decisions will be held by community vote as the investors are the voice of this project. More details to come soon.

Mining since 2014
akamy789

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

This is an old coin. Where does it trade? I haven't seen this LOGO
Tortoise75

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

This is an old coin. Where does it trade? I haven't seen this LOGO

Well, old is relative. The only trading exchange is Yobit. Since there are major changes ahead I'd recommend to get yourself up to date about this coin here in this thread before taking any actions though.
dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:52:47 PM

I used to ask for updates all the time haha so now I will do my part and post the latest update from Slack:

"gladimor [1:12 AM]
Everything is well. Trading has been looking good with a +3 BTC gain recently on a leveraged Ethereum trade. The swap plans are still progressing, just doing a bit more reading before I create the token. I already have planned out the method of the swap, which I will cover in the upcoming roadmap."
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:58:18 AM

I used to ask for updates all the time haha so now I will do my part and post the latest update from Slack:

"gladimor [1:12 AM]
Everything is well. Trading has been looking good with a +3 BTC gain recently on a leveraged Ethereum trade. The swap plans are still progressing, just doing a bit more reading before I create the token. I already have planned out the method of the swap, which I will cover in the upcoming roadmap."

@dwyer17: thanks! Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
monaw

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

Hello,
please help. I have OMC Omicron on Yobit.
What should I do?Where can I swap to ETH based Token?

Thank you
Monaw

Edit:

Yes, I will definitely make a guide on how to do it. I need 1-2 weeks of planning before I proceed with anything. The planning process includes the release of a short-term roadmap, with the swap commencing shortly after that. Once all that is done, my sole objective would be a replenishment of the fund, to the point where A. Dividends can continue, even on a minimal basis, or B. A buy-back of Omicron. If we proceeded with a buy-back, it would be quite lower than the BTC value of the ICO price, but should be more or less similar to the USD value at the time, considering the fact I would be using whatever garnered funds remaining along with a bit of money from my pocket. But that is ahead of us at the moment, and the main focus to deploy on a proper system to get the ball rolling again. All decisions will be held by community vote as the investors are the voice of this project. More details to come soon.

Where I can find the short-term Roadmap?

Thank you
Monaw
Tortoise75

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

Hello,
please help. I have OMC Omicron on Yobit.
What should I do?Where can I swap to ETH based Token?

Thank you
Monaw

Edit:

Where I can find the short-term Roadmap?

Thank you
Monaw
No worries, it's not published yet. It will in due time.

From slack answering a question for news:
Quote from: gladimor@slack
Not yet, I will organize the distribution soon. In other news, I have come into contact with 1 developer, he's working on a project at the moment but hopefully will be able to divert efforts towards the new coin.
I have not discussed any few features and such w/ you guys, I will once I have made certain of the extent of capabilities of the team.

In the meantime anyone with coins in a wallet/node give it a try getting it online. The chain actually managed to move for a day earlier this month and if even if it only goes somewhat erratically it can make things easier, besides possibly some staked extra coins.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:00:55 AM

Whoever is not in the slack channel should message me their email asap. Important changes are happening, and it is on short notice.

Mining since 2014
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

Hello - when did this ICO close and how much was raised? I can't see to find much information online. Thank you  Smiley
faderullandei

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:24:21 AM

Anybody know what is going on with Omicron?

Gladimor, what email are you using?  Send me a personal message.

dwyer17

Activity: 199

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:33:12 PM

Latest update on OMC:

"I would like to ask everyone to create an account on Cryptopia.co.nz and send me their Bismuth address as well as the TX message"

"Would kindly ask everyone to have their addresses messaged to me (OMC balance and Bismuth info) before October 15, as that's when the first distribution start."
monaw

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:42:31 PM

Latest update on OMC:

"I would like to ask everyone to create an account on Cryptopia.co.nz and send me their Bismuth address as well as the TX message"

"Would kindly ask everyone to have their addresses messaged to me (OMC balance and Bismuth info) before October 15, as that's when the first distribution start."

I have my OMC on Yobit.net
What should I do?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

Deadline to swap OMC is by the end of this month. Please send me a PM if you are unsure of how to proceed.

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
vovannovig

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

Deadline to swap OMC is by the end of this month. Please send me a PM if you are unsure of how to proceed.

Best,
Adam
Tell me please is the project dead?
Is there a new road map? where to buy coins ... Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: