Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement (10 Fiat, 365 Crypto, 5300 Pairs)  (Read 18111 times)
wargo

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 08:10:17 AM

What version of Firefox do you have?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto-trade.net (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:50:58 AM

cryptodevil you're talking about one of the licenses from which refused Kraken and Bitfinex?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:13:35 AM

48.0.2 Firefox and 52.0.2743.116 Chrome.

cryptodevil you're talking about one of the licenses from which refused Kraken and Bitfinex?

No, I am talking about a money-transmitting license from the Kazakh authorities and rigorous KYC & AML compliance because you are dealing in fiat currencies and allow users to send them to each other.
Question:Can I TRANSFER funds to other users?
Answer:Yes, if you know the other users email address you can transfer any available fund you own. That operation is done at "Manage Funds". Choose the national or crypto currency you want to transfer, write down the email address of the user that will receive your funds and the amount you want to transfer. Click the button "Transfer funds". Funds will be transfered after confirmation of the operation at your email account. This operation charges no fees.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:43:13 AM

48.0.2 Firefox and 52.0.2743.116 Chrome.

No, I am talking about a money-transmitting license from the Kazakh authorities and rigorous KYC & AML compliance because you are dealing in fiat currencies and allow users to send them to each other.
Question:Can I TRANSFER funds to other users?
Answer:Yes, if you know the other users email address you can transfer any available fund you own. That operation is done at "Manage Funds". Choose the national or crypto currency you want to transfer, write down the email address of the user that will receive your funds and the amount you want to transfer. Click the button "Transfer funds". Funds will be transfered after confirmation of the operation at your email account. This operation charges no fees.

Yes, users can transfer money to each other, but you can get them only through payment services.
We do not accept direct payments.
Problems with  KYC & AML are solved by payment services.
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:49:33 AM

WHYCOIN (WHY) listed
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:21:57 AM

when i enter http://crypto-trade.net on my Mac OSX 10.8.5

Safari 6.2.8 takes me to http://
when i click on the log in over to the left, it takes me to https

FF v48 takes me to https://

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
mboczko

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:35:22 AM

I see many of the post circle around trust. And I see it is really the main point of all this. I have some words to say about that:

1. Yes, I'm a newbie, because I do not usually come here to the forum (i may have come once or twice as a visitor). I came to this specific topic exactly because I was copied by Crypto-Trade.net admin as I was one of the first that tried trading, even before the official launch. I am not a perfil just created to pretend to be a person. But, this is a question of trust. And I will not say you to believe or not. For sure, I am not offended.

2. I am enthusiastic about Bitcoin, because its trust is based on its trust. There is no external credit (unless by the trust in the market agents, trust in a spreaded power society). It does not rely on a central bank or on a pretended to be reliable regulatory system or on political connections. Bitcoin is a free trust system. That is why it was created for and it is one of its most important features (not to be controlled by a government or by a single or small group of individuals). It is power-spreaded system. And people trust it. Is it reason or justification to trust Crypto-Trade.net? Sure not! Bitcoin is one project and Crypto-Trade.net is a completelly different one. But, as we trust Bitcoin and do not trust fiat currencies, it would be non sense to expect that a system controlled by government or regulatory agencies would be more secure than the ones audited by market. Just to give an example, banks are regulated and have government allowance to their practices. Do you believe banks? If so, why did anybody go to crypto-currencies?

3. I live in a country where we see the real face of state-interference (also into monetary arrangements, as all other countries). It is very clear to me that regulatory system works not to preserve market or to protect people, but to avoid new market entrants and better and cheaper market solutions to be available to society. Regulatory agencies protect the big regulated companies from our free choice. This is for telephone companies, internet, public transportation, security, electricity, water, justice, payment systems, banking, etc. Markets, on the other hand, is also not perfect (there are scams, project failures, errors - state-regulated also do scams, errors, etc, but are protected from public). But be under market is for sure much better then to be certain to be dumped and empoverished. Markets work in principle of bad projects to fail and good projects to flourish. It will not be different for crypto-currencies exchange. But. what I want to say is "we should not claim for regulation! On the opposite! We should banish any state regulation from our lives. Let market regulates, let people get charged for their own choices".

4. Crypto-Trade.net admin: I have seen some very good recommendations/suggestions from forum readers (security, https entering page, coin volumes, overview information page, annonimous chat, info about the people behind the exchange), what would give market more info and maybe create the needed trust. i would take suggestions seriously and do the possible improvements. As I said, it is all a question of trust, and a real and professional work shows you are compromised to offer a real and reliable service. As I highlighted, it is all about trust. If you wanna stay in the market, you MUST show you are serious. You did good as far as today, but still needs improvements.

5. I did not want to create any offence, just bring the basics of Bitcoin back to our lifes. We must not forget why Satoshi created Bitcoin. It was not just to be another currency. It was the first (after more than a thousand years) state-free-currency. If it was not that, it would be just one more fiat currency as any Zimbabwe dollar.
tiredday

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

I trust cryptoevil, this site is very fishy and scammy, they post every coin listing on every OP, try to lure them to deposit.
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:32:48 PM

I trust cryptoevil, this site is very fishy and scammy, they post every coin listing on every OP, try to lure them to deposit.
We add coins at the request of developers.
And you propose to take with them for this $200 ?
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:35:58 AM

You certainly didn't add BitBay at the request of dev. You just posted that you had added us
That's it. I'm out.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:48:40 AM

hey can you add TPG? lol
newbie account with red trust as an admin of an exchange? freaking lolz.

🖤😏
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:03:46 AM

You certainly didn't add BitBay at the request of dev. You just posted that you had added us
That's it. I'm out.
Bitbay It has long been added
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:06:13 AM

hey can you add TPG? lol
Give a link to the announcement
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:02:03 PM

hey can you add TPG? lol
Grin
Trollpayment (TPG) listed
coinstash

Activity: 179

G'day!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:33:17 PM

Seems like nice exchange, a little complex to navigate but it's all there.

Could you please add Vcash?

HOdlcoin tip jar: HHodLxkjawXxt86EnDB1i8hCxkC4exGvab
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 04:57:31 PM

Errors occur when compiling wallet.
wargo

Technician

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 05:45:19 PM

What?
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:58:01 PM

What?
Wallet Vcash does not compile.
wargo

Technician

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 06:33:19 PM

What?
Wallet Vcash does not compile.
Yes, but what errors?
crypto-trade.net (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:04:34 PM

Litecred (LTCR) listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All