Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rapist released from jail after serving half of measly six month sentence  (Read 1811 times)
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:43:11 AM

Karma is a bitch. He might have gotten out in 3 months, but he will live in constant fear.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:46:31 AM

PC SJW's hard at work !

Where are all the protesters for the Japanese guy saying he craves little girl human flesh on camera ?
Some Japanese guy was in school in Paris when he tricked a female student into coming over to his apartment where he got her to read a book at his kitchen table.

He then pulled out a rifle and shot her in the back of the head.

He said she kept reading for quite a while afterwards even though she was clearly dead.
he then went on to write in his book all the details about how there was a huge amount of blood on the floor where he proceeded to try and eat her buttocks by biting her as she lay dead naked and face down in the blood.
He said it hurt his teeth really bad and he realized he had to start cutting her up in order to eat her.
He then also went on about getting excited about it all sexually and then proceeded to rape her dead bloody dismembered corpse on the floor.

Later he cut her up into pieces and stuffed her into a suitcase then went to a near by park.
Since it was day time and there was people wandering around he quickly had someone close to him
and he fumbled with his suitcase in front of people then ran away.. leaving the suitcase behind.

It was not too long before he was caught and jailed.
After a while the French Police sent him back to Japan.
Japan received him and set him free with no charges or any court case.

He did not even receive a mental assessment from the Japanese authorities.
He mentioned in the below video clip that he wished he had mental help but was never given any since the murder.

So they set him 100% free

And people are all outraged about a guy who was released after serving *part* of a sentence ?

Maybe you SJW's should get Triggered about this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE

This is just a bad post. It's like saying, "We shouldn't be outraged that a guy killed 5 people, because another guy killed 8." The logic, is just bad. How dare people be outraged that a rapist got out in 3 months? In all honesty it's creepy and makes me wonder why you're so put off that others are angry over a rapist only serving 3 months.
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:10:29 AM

This kid, Brock, deserves to be locked up for a long time...and since he won't be, he deserves to be ostracized from his community. He got kicked out of Stanford for this crime and is now attending University of Dayton. If I were attending that school I'd be protesting his admission.

Here's the letter written by the victim, spoken at the sentencing to Brock. It's heart wrenching. Just an awful thing to happen to anyone.

I encourage you all to read it: https://www.buzzfeed.com/katiejmbaker/heres-the-powerful-letter-the-stanford-victim-read-to-her-ra?utm_term=.bwP2zYkOb#.tbqEXMKn3

Where did you learn that he's at the University of Daytona now? I cannot find that on any of my sources

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:08:31 PM

I want to see the judge and ask what happened with the sentence.  I think that doing an inhumane act like rape should be punished a longer year in prison.  Maybe that rapist become good and was transformed that he was given a pardon because of his act inside the jail.  But still why they would release him?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: