Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:37:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278401 times)
Isolani159

Activity: 478
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:12:25 AM

A newbie guy want to disturb the project.
Discussion between ICOBID's dev team to this guy is nice.
It shows that Pioneer88 welcome all help from community.
They are on first step of developing an open-project.
ICO is temporarily suspend perhaps due to this harassmnet.
Hope to join ICO again soon.
Anyway, we're having a good ICOBIB network establised which has a good hashrate mining now.

nothing gonna stop us now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:14:23 AM

A newbie guy want to disturb the project.
Discussion between ICOBID's dev team to this guy is nice.
It shows that Pioneer88 welcome all help from community.
They are on first step of developing an open-project.
ICO is temporarily suspend perhaps due to this harassmnet.
Hope to join ICO again soon.
Anyway, we're having a good ICOBIB network establised which has a good hashrate mining now.

Thanks for your support, don't listen to FUD'ers. They are trying to bring every project down. I know there are some problems, but they will be fixed. At the moment the main dev is in a personal situation which we did not expect. Sorry for the inconvenience but we will try to do our best and relaunch soon.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
martob

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:25:55 AM

reread the screen i am the one who resolved 80 % of the problems of the loging  and you can read the discussion we had yesterday when they requested me to finish all the work
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:27:20 AM

I warn you guys not to invest in this SCAM ico, here are the proofs => http://imgur.com/a/zCXx4

11 screens of different discussions on skype with the "devteam" and Pioneer, this guy is using templates and have no coding abilities, even his DevTeam is just good enough to handle low end HTML.
You are warned, don't invest !!

thanks for the proof Marto, but it only shows how hardworking the team is. You seem like a baby ranting for having no candy from his daddy. peace!.

Hope this will resolve soon. A lot of investors are really excited for this project.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:28:40 AM

reread the screen i am the one who resolved 80 % of the problems of the loging  and you can read the discussion we had yesterday when they requested me to finish all the work
U did not fix anything, u said u fixed the sign up page and it still did not work when I checked it. Then I changed some small things and it worked. Also u knew how to fix the login and u said u done that but u did not, so I am doing it by myself. Don't act like you have done everything for IcoBid, in my opinion you just trying to give us a bad name. Welcome to my ignore list.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:32:17 AM

U did not fix anything, u said u fixed the sign up page and it still did not work when I checked it. Then I changed some small things and it worked. Also u knew how to fix the login and u said u done that but u did not, so I am doing it by myself. Don't act like you have done everything for IcoBid, in my opinion you just trying to give us a bad name. Welcome to my ignore list.

LOL, so you mean that Marto is the guy that caused the delay of the ICO?? Sad Its a shame for him,.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:08:15 AM

It is sad, but it should have handled maturely,  I don't see fault in using template then when fund is raised, will hire a better dev,  I think this is the plan of ICOBID, for me it is the idea of the project and how it can be achieved is more important.  Template or whatever can be fixed later if there is enough talented team that is hired to do the project.  And you need a budget for that.  What matters is the project is delivered at the end.

80% fixed is not a fix at all, that is in my opinion, and yet  Pioneer88 want to keep his promise of sending you 100k ICB for the help.  He trusted you but instead you do otherwise and now who yell scam Cheesy.  Ironic isn't it.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:22:16 AM

I warn you guys not to invest in this SCAM ico, here are the proofs => http://imgur.com/a/zCXx4

11 screens of different discussions on skype with the "devteam" and Pioneer, this guy is using templates and have no coding abilities, even his DevTeam is just good enough to handle low end HTML.
You are warned, don't invest !!

thanks for the proof Marto, but it only shows how hardworking the team is. You seem like a baby ranting for having no candy from his daddy. peace!.

Hope this will resolve soon. A lot of investors are really excited for this project.

Scam accusations worries me.

By the way, where is the development team based? I saw in the ICOBID website that the 1 of the Developers is the same as in Pesobit. And also why is Pioneer88 then asking other people to help solve the issues in the ICO platform, when it has its own development team?
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:33:28 AM

Dont know what is happening but i am seeing their are so many hurdles are coming in the way of ICOBID ICO and getting delay. Now they should not delay more and just start the ICO ignoring all of them, which should be good in the faith of real followers of ICOBID
martob

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

The signature guys are very funny, no there are no peso bit Dev member, there are no real Dev.
Yes Pioneer tries to find help from anyone, but doesn t it means that he won't be able to deal with the development ?
You can't ask from investors to actually invest if there are no dev team, you can't even handle a simple template.
When you create a project you must test everything before posting it, you didn't do that.
I never said that i did all the platform, but i partially fixed the registration issue, and you screw it up again. You just had to fix an href, shame on you Dev.
I am not at the origin of the delay in ICO, they are, i tried to help, they promised something, but i had nothing, i just left them in their lies, that is shy i accuse this project to be a scam.
The formula is easy NoobDev + Lack of management = scam
Do we have these elements ? yes, we have them.
Now, i tell you that if you want to invest, then do it carefully, because i know that they won't be able to realize any engagement.

It is sad, but it should have handled maturely,  I don't see fault in using template then when fund is raised, will hire a better dev,  I think this is the plan of ICOBID, for me it is the idea of the project and how it can be achieved is more important.  Template or whatever can be fixed later if there is enough talented team that is hired to do the project.  And you need a budget for that.  What matters is the project is delivered at the end.

80% fixed is not a fix at all, that is in my opinion, and yet  Pioneer88 want to keep his promise of sending you 100k ICB for the help.  He trusted you but instead you do otherwise and now who yell scam Cheesy.  Ironic isn't it.

He sent nothing, check the time.
I told them that i won't do the job, they was telling me that they have a good dev, but how can't he fix such a simple problem ?
How didn't proved to be worth of word for me.
The problem is not the template usage, this is normal, everyone here uses templates. The problem is that they can't even manage the template, fix it, debug it, where is the dev ?
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:04:46 AM

There're some problems that we have to suspend ICO page. All fund is kept on Escrow's addresses. We'll reopen page for new investments soon. Sorry for this inconvenience!

what is going on? icobidplatform login now shows:

How many BTC has been collected so far before you suspended ICO page?

And how many were collected from the 1st round of ICO?
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:20:08 AM

There're some problems that we have to suspend ICO page. All fund is kept on Escrow's addresses. We'll reopen page for new investments soon. Sorry for this inconvenience!

This is result of an attack.
We're processing all problems and ICO will reopen soon!
For scam concerning - Who followed us from beginning would understand what we're doing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:33:57 AM

This is because of martob, he spreads images with the ftp access on it. It will be fixed and the funds are in the safe escrow addresses. We will relaunch in the next week and we had to this because our head dev has some personal troubles now, which is very inconvenient. I hope he his situation will get better soon and so we can fix the bugs together and relaunch. Do not believe all the things martob is saying. Pioneer is a good dev, but yeah he also is a human and got a in real life job, so if he replies late, this doesn't make him a scammer. We will continue and progress to build what we are dreaming off, no FUD will stop us.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:47:23 AM

Looks like we have many haters!

Stop complaining about projects with your fresh account, or come with your main account and show us substancial proofs!

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 12:44:24 PM

The happening is bad for ICOBID promotion, I just hope the ICOBID team will clear this accusation.  Somehow this event had already made a huge impact in ICOBID, i just hope you can prove that this guy's accusation is wrong.  I'll keep watch for  the update.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
martob

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:54:41 PM

icobid want to raise 10000 btc i will share the screen but they can t share juste a template
i will correct the website and i will share it here i don't need anything in return i just want him to apologize to the community and to tell them that he can't assume his responsibility
even the website think this is scam anyone could registrate   yesterday
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:56:31 PM

wallet.qt down Huh can not download Undecided
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 01:00:33 PM

icobid want to raise 10000 btc i will share the screen but they can t share juste a template
i will correct the website and i will share it here i don't need anything in return i just want him to apologize to the community and to tell them that he can't assume his responsibility
even the website think this is scam anyone could registrate   yesterday

With the current ICO price, it is impossible to raise 10,000 BTC.  even if all the coins were sold out.

They will only collect 200 BTC @ 1000 sat, 220 BTC @1100 sat, 260 BTC @ 1300 sat and 300 BTC @ 1500 sat.  I think that totals to 980 BTC assuming the token was sold out.  Even with the increased price if the ICO is in-demand their collection will never reach 2k BTC.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:02:39 PM

Looks like we have many haters!

Stop complaining about projects with your fresh account, or come with your main account and show us substancial proofs!
Unfortunately there are always people that are spreading FUD, hating or trolling. I assume those people have nothing to in their real life so they just troll here. What I don't like is that martob is claiming that IcoBid is a scam, which it really isn't. I had no idea of this project at first, but when I saw it and started to communicate with Pioneer I found out that he was a really good guy, since he trusted me right away, I helped him making the webdesign, a powerpoint, roadmap and some other graphics. He sent me a payment in IcoBid for my work and he paid others too. We will deliver the things we promise to deliver.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:19:56 PM

This marto has a fresh acc.

ANd look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689601.msg16962647#msg16962647

For the trolls, or scam addicts :
Please don't be idiots, if i were to scam people, i would have maid my own scam coin ...

this basically shuts down any real line of genuine inquiry

4- No code release before final payment, i will share the code and wallets, logos, with skype.

this does not work for me.

I am interested but you put alot of problematical hurdles for a new user, I want to have code verified before ANY money was passed.
without blowing my own trumpet, I am about a best a "good as my word" person on here, verifiable by 100's if not 1000's of people, I have an existing coins and many wallets like my linux are still in raw format and need to be compiled, I need someone to make them into a user friendly gui for it, along with some other work.

I might not be the customer for you tho, fair enough, I have no problem with that, but if you are willing to help me out, I am happy to give feedback to the community.

You know, the article 4 is mainly because people can abuse service providers, now, if you prove that you are legit, then this article can be amended. Negociation is possible, feel free to send me a PM with all what you have in mind, and i might have a good solution for you Wink

For the troll scam, you know how it is here, a lot of people screw other's efforts by calling them scam, i personnaly better like to keep my thoughts for myself, and don't take the risk to screw what could have been the next big thing.

And check this too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680548.msg17027079#msg17027079

I confirm the reception Cheesy

A "CODER" doing quest to win 40k satoshi?

LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: