Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278403 times)
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Waiting for 5 years))

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.
what are you talking about? people bought six Millin ...

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate

I think you are missing the point here, the demand is there for Bitcoin that was why the last two dump didn't last more than 2 weeks for the price to regain the lost, ICOBID donot have any demand, why should I use ICOB tokens? if you can tell me the reasons I will appreciate it

I won't influence you to appreciate ICOB, nor buy the coin.  You can watch at the sideline waiting for things to happen (or easier to ignore this thread and ICOB).  It will benefit you in two ways, if ICOB delivers then you are left out, at least you are not caught in the ICOB drama, that is the consolation of it.  
If ICOB fail to deliver then you can be laughing at us and proudly say you are correct Smiley  and most of it you do not lose any money.  That is good.
At the end of the day, Bitcoin early adopters and hodlers are the one reaping the rewards now.  That is for Bitcoin as you are talking about.  Anywho, we are free people, we choose what we believe in.  
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:12:48 PM

I really wish I had stocked up on more icobid when the price was low. I knew ot would go up and only up. But the golden rule is only invest what you can lose nd I was low on funds at the time. Just my luck. Well I guess at least I have 10k icobid. Which is not very much I would have liked at least 100k but what you gonna do ? Anyway good job icobid you doing well.

Why won't someone have 10 million tokens, the price is ridiculously low and I can see the price keeps going down. The total supply is more than 100 million and as more tokens get into the hands of miners they are going to dump on the market

If you are meaning that Miners are the dumpers then in Bitcoin also their are so many miners then the bitcoin price should have gone down, it is not like that this is all happening due to lose hands are selling and whales are accumulating it , very soon one good news from developer and you will see the price 300% up. i have my buy on 15 sat 14 sat 12 sat 10 sat around 10 mil. I am confident on ICOBID developer once the first project they launch it then you will feel of selling on low rate

I think you are missing the point here, the demand is there for Bitcoin that was why the last two dump didn't last more than 2 weeks for the price to regain the lost, ICOBID donot have any demand, why should I use ICOB tokens? if you can tell me the reasons I will appreciate it

I won't influence you to appreciate ICOB, nor buy the coin.  You can watch at the sideline waiting for things to happen (or easier to ignore this thread and ICOB).  It will benefit you in two ways, if ICOB delivers then you are left out, at least you are not caught in the ICOB drama, that is the consolation of it.  
If ICOB fail to deliver then you can be laughing at us and proudly say you are correct Smiley  and most of it you do not lose any money.  That is good.
At the end of the day, Bitcoin early adopters and hodlers are the one reaping the rewards now.  That is for Bitcoin as you are talking about.  Anywho, we are free people, we choose what we believe in.  

Do you really think there will be an adoption of this token or "the platform" whatever it is. The forum setup by Pioneer88, do you think it will come close to bitcointalk or even bitcoingarden in terms of attracting forum member & everyday users?

And before, the tag line was " Bring great ideas to life". Which great ifea was already proposed and dev is working on?

Though now i see "Great Reward" - cause dev gives bounties. "Holding for revenue share" - double your money scheme.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:36:34 PM

Do you really think there will be an adoption of this token or "the platform" whatever it is. The forum setup by Pioneer88, do you think it will come close to bitcointalk or even bitcoingarden in terms of attracting forum member & everyday users?

And before, the tag line was " Bring great ideas to life". Which great ifea was already proposed and dev is working on?

Though now i see "Great Reward" - cause dev gives bounties. "Holding for revenue share" - double your money scheme.

There is no point in arguing about this stuff.  As I said I won't influence you or persuade you if you do not want to adopt or buy ICOB, I won't have any benefit in doing this anyway Smiley.  Aside from that what I think does not concern you nor affect you.  You have your own thinking do as you wish.  It is my money I am spending to buy this coins not yours.  Call me stubborn but we are all stubborn in our own ways. 

Reward system -  I have my own definition on this that does not fit yours so explaining and defining it will only waste our time.  If you have enough of this thread you are free to leave no one is forcing you to stay in this thread, I bet even the developer does not care LOL.
abd3625

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:52:44 PM

if any coin  with 0.1 volume last days , you still believe in future for that  !
sth2017

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:28:15 AM

if any coin  with 0.1 volume last days , you still believe in future for that  !

I have 1 BTC at a high price

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:47:27 AM

Interesting to hear Pioneer88's announcement soon. Hoping it will be doable easily so many supporters can participate. I noticed that when dev didn't post in weeks the price went down. So maybe he can post like 3 times a week just to say hello here.  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lif

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:00:19 PM

I also have 3 million icob and I'm holding I will not sell them cheap I want to see this project in the heights
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:50:02 PM

I also have 3 million icob and I'm holding I will not sell them cheap I want to see this project in the heights

I invested in the 100% wallet for 6 months, guess in the meantime lets hope that developer will deliver something which could impress the community Smiley
sth2017

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

I invested in the 100% wallet for 6 months, guess in the meantime lets hope that developer will deliver something which could impress the community Smiley
And I think who dumped this one.

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:18:37 PM

It's actually better for ICOB holders to have have a hard wallet due to POS. Hmm, lets see if I can take some more extra btc so I can hold a million too.  Grin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:27:16 PM

Don't worry, mate!
I will try my best to let all of ICOBID investors not to lost a penny.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sth2017

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

Don't worry, mate!
I will try my best to let all of ICOBID investors not to lost a penny.

I believe. Noticed how the purse increased the number of active connections to 10. mining pleases, albeit small

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:14:18 AM

after price was going down fast i sold my whole ico-wallet but with these low prices i have to buy some back

Dev is an honest one so i think price will not get lower but can only go up
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:18:40 AM

Good luck. How many months more left for you to wait before you get your hands in your coins? If it can sustain at 16 sats would you still have profit despite 100%?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:21:28 AM

after price was going down fast i sold my whole ico-wallet but with these low prices i have to buy some back

At which price sold your ICOBID? and why you do that in fist place! I think you losses much with this move.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
sth2017

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 08:37:12 AM

At which price sold your ICOBID? and why you do that in fist place! I think you losses much with this move.

He just rebooted

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
coins467

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

when up
dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:40:19 PM

when up
never

nelson4lov

Activity: 2058
Merit: 791

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

~Snipped~
I haven't done anything to keep control ICOBID'S price until now. I wanted to let markets' traders decide ICOBID price.
However, ICOBID'S price have continously dropped. Then I will do some meaningful actions to support ICOBID's price.
Price supporting action will be done around the time I announce new plan.

Thank you for all your support!

Missed this Update some days back, Just saw a user on yobit talking about it. BTW, That update was a bit relieving. ICOB's Price has dropped significantly and the volume has dried up. I'm up and hopeful that It doesn't end at 1 Satoshi/ICOB.

You're doing a great job nonetheless. You just have to keep it up.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: