Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278403 times)
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

I do not see the essence of the project. Swap for swap. And that's all. We need a clearer roadmap, a whitepaper. By the way, where is the whitepaper? There is nothing. Only swaps.
Pioneer does not take hold this project seriously
He confirmed this every time, He does not know what to do
time to leave for me, You had to do the same thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

I do not see the essence of the project. Swap for swap. And that's all. We need a clearer roadmap, a whitepaper. By the way, where is the whitepaper? There is nothing. Only swaps.
Pioneer does not take hold this project seriously
He confirmed this every time, He does not know what to do
time to leave for me, You had to do the same thing

I can't understand, why he does not add more people and make a real development team. It can't be serious if only one man works behind
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

I can't understand, why he does not add more people and make a real development team. It can't be serious if only one man works behind

I think, Pioneer have no enough money. ICOBID collected on ICO 3 BTC. THis is very small money for developing platform. Therefore i can't see future for ICOBID (only swaps). No money - no development.
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

I think, Pioneer have no enough money. ICOBID collected on ICO 3 BTC. THis is very small money for developing platform. Therefore i can't see future for ICOBID (only swaps). No money - no development.

ICOBID is now ruined because not too much activity, also Pioneer's fadeaway is not helping. I'm pretty sure that somebody would like to help to start as a volunteer in the beginning.
dyculot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:26:06 AM

ICOBID is now ruined because not too much activity, also Pioneer's fadeaway is not helping. I'm pretty sure that somebody would like to help to start as a volunteer in the beginning.
it is  sad that promotion and marketing of this coin stopped. but maybe the ICOBID dev is still work?
Joker07

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:51:27 AM

it is  sad that promotion and marketing of this coin stopped. but maybe the ICOBID dev is still work?

No, he's gone like many time
we will see him next year
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062839 . This is new project of Pioneer. What he will do with ICOBID? I don't know. May be he return, maybe - no. But this is fact - he started new project.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Abandon a project and start another, that says a lot about his seriousness when doing things, fortunately I sold it all months ago.
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5062839 . This is new project of Pioneer. What he will do with ICOBID? I don't know. May be he return, maybe - no. But this is fact - he started new project.
Big Joke ahahahahahhahaha
do not trust him anymore
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Abandon a project and start another, that says a lot about his seriousness when doing things, fortunately I sold it all months ago.
Me too he sucks
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

IMO it's a bad move made by Pioneer. I wonder if he thought first how could possible supporters trust him if they found out how he managed ICOB. He didn't even say a word here about ICOB's current status, he's just being active at his new project's thread.
2x25BT

Activity: 732
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

i think he is having fun this way
i even have a accidentally incoming call from him via telegram this summer
maybe he was drunk and Pioneer's phone in his pocket lived his own life at that moment ?
icob, icob-w, icot, margin
what's next ?  Grin
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

@jhenfelipe, Pioneer will soon start complaining about the lack of funding on his new project as I did so much in this thread, then it is when we will laugh.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

@jhenfelipe, Pioneer will soon start complaining about the lack of funding on his new project as I did so much in this thread, then it is when we will laugh.

He is very cunning person you dont know about his before projects of ICOBID where he played same game and then took the price of that coin to 100x time but he got stuck in ICOBID but even then he earned in this project by pumping and selling in high price and even for swapping from ICOB TO ICOB-W where he charged everyone 2 waves coin for each extra ICOB-W coin. This time also he got ICOB coin against ICOT Token and sold on high.

He is a very old players of this field. Be carefull with his project. When every you get profit get out. In starting ICOB holders have earned good but who holded are dead now.

Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:05:48 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 04:30:48 PM by Pioneer88

I don't know whether you're ICOBIDs holders or not. However, these kind of posts above do not affect well to ICOBID's value that you're holding.

Have you go through new project that I'm executing? Have you even checked the special airdrop form that I give to ICOBID holders?

Who here understands real value of ICOBID and its initial purpose?

I just want to fully deployed the project before announcing here that ICOBID holders will receive great benefit from this project.
You have chance to receive new token equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold. You have chance to receive fund share and revenue equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold.

Why do I appear as Pioneer to announce this new project? Because I want to show that I'm doing for ICOBID. Who used to work with me, know that I respect all helps and always share my achievement to all supporters. If there's any of my projects becomes success, you all, ICOBID holders, will receive great benefit.

ICOBID was born to executing ICOs for great ideas. ICOBID holders receive shares in case they are curators.

Noone has wanted to start-up with ICOBID. I'm the one who will move first.

Who are holding ICOBID or ICOT and want to join team, you're welcomed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

I don't know whether you're ICOBIDs holders or not. However, these kind of posts above do not affect well to ICOBID's value that you're holding.

Have you go through new project that I'm executing? Have you even checked the special airdrop form that I give to ICOBID holders?

I just want to fully deployed the project before announcing here that ICOBID holders will receive great benefit from this project.
You have chance to receive new token equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold. You have chance to receive fund share and revenue equal to ICOB, ICOT you hold.

Why do I appear as Pioneer to announce this new project? Because I want to show that I'm doing for ICOBID. Who used to work with me, know that I respect all helps and always share my achievement to all supporters. If there's any of my projects becomes success, you all, ICOBID holders, will receive great benefit.

ICOBID was born to executing ICOs for great ideas. ICOBID holders receive shares in case they are curators.

Sad story but ICOB was dead when he was kicked out from Cryptopia
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

There is no other exchange which accepts ICOBID coins?
On Yobit "Wallet status: Delayed" so, I guess it is not recommended to send coins there.
Joker07

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 03:04:36 PM by Joker07

There is no other exchange which accepts ICOBID coins?
On Yobit "Wallet status: Delayed" so, I guess it is not recommended to send coins there.

Delayed = hard pump coming Lool
that's why yobit is special
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

This information you should have given before any other person finds it and declares here about your new project. Like before you came here and told about ICOT TOKEN , you should have told about this project and given the link to the benefits to the ICOBID holders.

Still you have not given the full details about how to claim the benefit from your new project.

Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

This information you should have given before any other person finds it and declares here about your new project. Like before you came here and told about ICOT TOKEN , you should have told about this project and given the link to the benefits to the ICOBID holders.

Still you have not given the full details about how to claim the benefit from your new project.

- Details how to claim the benefit will be clarified soon.
- The project is now still on the preparation phase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: