Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 02:37:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - Zcash Zero Knowledge Privacy Secured by Bitcoin  (Read 1091463 times)
CryptoRobert

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

How does this project differ from ZERO or ZENcash for example? Is it the same technology or if it is a modified one which are the differences?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lsteele2000

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:15:00 AM

I'd ask on slack but will ask here since i imagine it'll come up again.
Upgraded to the windows build of agama 2.0.23a last night and left running unattended.
Just logged on and there's a message:

Wallet Notification
Current sync state reached 80% level. Windows sync workaround is disabled.
Changes will be applied next time you start the app.

Just curious what exactly, or maybe approximately, the windows sync workaround is (or more so, why it would have to be disabled) ?
I assume the disabling is the change which will be applied next time I start the app ?
If that's the case will it automatically revert back on if I wipe the db and resync ?

As an aside, still took an hour to load the indexdb,
2017-10-20 04:37:43 Opened LevelDB successfully
2017-10-20 05:35:13 LoadBlockIndexDB: last block file = 8
and eyeballing the sync rate it still looks like ~5 blocks a sec.

Please no spamming about i shouldn't be running windows. There's reasons and anyway that's a poor answer. If you want to post exactly why it sync's slowly on windows that would be welcome.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

How does this project differ from ZERO or ZENcash for example? Is it the same technology or if it is a modified one which are the differences?

Komodo uses zkSNARK like ZEC and Zencash.   However as an additional layer, an application that introduces automation and coin mixing techniques dubbed 'Jumblr' was created to further increase anonymity in areas where zkSNARK isn't fully immune too.  This gives Komodo the best privacy available in cryptocurrency.

Privacy is just a small aspect of what Komodo really is,  through many years of developing blockchain interoperability applications, jl777 has laid the groundwork for a fully functional blockchain ecosystem.    Currently coin networks are closed loop systems , through Komodo's interoperability technology it makes cryptocurrency as a whole an open loop system.  

Taken from https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/contradictory-world-open-closed-loop-payment-systems-monique-maddy

A closed-loop payment system means that the card and/or the mobile or digital wallet to which a payment is linked is merchant specific; you need to have funds preloaded to your account, and those funds can only be used to make purchases from the card-issuing merchant. These wallets are not interoperable (you can’t pay for a latte at Starbucks with the funds in your Dunkin’ Donuts account), so you need to manage multiple merchant wallets at once.

An open-loop payment system is one in which money in an account can be used at multiple merchants. Debit and credit cards featuring the Visa or MasterCard logo are examples of open-loop payment systems.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

I have just successfully downloaded the latest version of Agama wallet and installed . It is fast and a much improved interface. I like  the most is I can now claim the Interest as easy as clicking a button. I have tried its passive mode ( formerly basilisk) . I want to try its native (with showing both of my rev and jumblr balance) but I think it would take time downloading the blockchain .
polycryptoblog

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

I have just successfully downloaded the latest version of Agama wallet and installed . It is fast and a much improved interface. I like  the most is I can now claim the Interest as easy as clicking a button. I have tried its passive mode ( formerly basilisk) . I want to try its native (with showing both of my rev and jumblr balance) but I think it would take time downloading the blockchain .

Revs and jumblr blockchains are small shouldn't be an issue to run it native,  remember they are on demand blocks
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:05:14 AM

The wallets are really frustrating, at least for me on Windows 7 64bit.

The Komodo 0.8.0 Never gets past 89.8% before it crashes (message about Java or something like that).
The Agama 0.2.0.22a never connects. It's always looking for best chain (two days straight.)

Any other suggestions? These wallets really needs to get fixed.

check your komodo.conf is not blank in the roaming folder.

rpcuser=bitcoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
txindex=1
addnode=5.9.102.210
addnode=78.47.196.146
addnode=178.63.69.164
addnode=88.198.65.74
addnode=5.9.122.241
addnode=144.76.94.38
addnode=89.248.166.91

Thanks. The nodes helped out awesome.

I guess the original .conf was no good.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:14:14 AM

I have just successfully downloaded the latest version of Agama wallet and installed . It is fast and a much improved interface. I like  the most is I can now claim the Interest as easy as clicking a button. I have tried its passive mode ( formerly basilisk) . I want to try its native (with showing both of my rev and jumblr balance) but I think it would take time downloading the blockchain .

Revs and jumblr blockchains are small shouldn't be an issue to run it native,  remember they are on demand blocks

Thanks for the tip. Highly appreciated from one of the team. Looking forward to Monaize dICO and will witness the Komodo platform holds its initial crowdfunding event.
scorpact2017

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:55:18 AM

I have some questions:

1) Suppose I owned KMD while JUMBLR snapshot happened. If today I move KMD from one address to another in native mode, can it happen that some addresses disappear? I saw that behaviour in Swing wallet, that after transfers, 1 or 2 new addresses are generated and filled with KMD and one gets "deleted" from the list of addresses after transaction. So if I not export the priv keys of all addresses BEFORE the transaction I can loose access of other assets like JUMBLR?

Or do I stay with all ever generated addresses in Agama forever even after n transactions and with 0 balance on some addresses and that was just a bug in Swing wallet?

2) Will the GUI for the MONAIZE dICO have "import Agama seed" AND "import priv key" funcionality?

3) Does the last Agama release have Seed (basilisk or similar) funcionality?

tbct_mt2

Activity: 350
Merit: 130

Freelancer

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:04:05 AM

Its good news for KOMODO with the following project in FINtech area. You can discover about the project by double clicking the following link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2229089.0
The project use Komodo platform.
Please keep up your good work, devs. Thank you very much for your efforts to bring KOMODO to more and more related projects.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

New build of Agama wallet released :

0.2.0.23a
https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

barbierir

Activity: 506
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:23:20 PM

I have some questions:

1) Suppose I owned KMD while JUMBLR snapshot happened. If today I move KMD from one address to another in native mode, can it happen that some addresses disappear? I saw that behaviour in Swing wallet, that after transfers, 1 or 2 new addresses are generated and filled with KMD and one gets "deleted" from the list of addresses after transaction. So if I not export the priv keys of all addresses BEFORE the transaction I can loose access of other assets like JUMBLR?

I wonder as well. I've seen some empty addresses disappear in Agama after doing transactions in native mode. This could be just a display issue and the addresses are still there. Or not. I can't verify until I will be able to install the latest Agama with working Jumblr native.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
ComputerGenie

Activity: 714
Merit: 542

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Given the size of a keypool, you wouldn't want it to show every address you own in the list (the result would be mostly clutter). While we tend to ignore best practices, most wallets are best utilized when we don't repeatedly use the same address(es) and thus empties falling away from the visual list is actually a good thing (after all, without an ai, a wallet has no way of knowing what is a "throwaway" "change" address and what is something you purposefully used once or twice).

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
CHMEX

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

So here is an example how to transfer the Assets to the Supernet Account

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/nxt-supernet-assets-migrating-to-komodo-asset-chain

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

0.2.0.23a

there is no agama folder or file
or am I blind ?

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
CHMEX

Activity: 104
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:57:27 PM

0.2.0.23a

or am I blind ?

Are you searching for windows than it's here:
https://agama.komodoplatform.com/file/supernet/files/AgamaApp-0.2.0.23a-beta-windows-installer.zip

for OSX it's here
https://agama.komodoplatform.com/file/supernet/files/AgamaApp-0.2.0.23a-beta-osx-installer.zip

for Linux it's here
https://agama.komodoplatform.com/file/supernet/files/AgamaApp-0.2.0.23a-beta-linux-installer.zip

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

So here is an example how to transfer the Assets to the Supernet Account

https://steemit.com/wallet/@alberm/nxt-supernet-assets-migrating-to-komodo-asset-chain

Is it confirmed somewhere on official Supernet site that the address and method is valid ? (NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM)

Better to trust some solid sources - anyone can write article on steemit and get some free payments Smiley

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:42:37 PM

0.2.0.23a

or am I blind ?

Just click the links and it downloads the files.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:01:46 PM

I assume it was answered before, but could not find it on the last 40+ pages. I would greatly appreciate if anyone answers this:

If NXT assets are transferred to private addresses, would it be possible to fund those wallets with revenues when available? If not, all assets have to be in open addresses?
I saw someone asked about 1million JUMBLR assets somewhere and nobody answered that. I am curious too, if there are 500k NXTprivacy, why is there twice as much JUMBLR with 1:1 exchange ratio?

I am pretty sure it's somewhere in the thread, but can't really locate these answers.
Very good job done with KMD, will definitely participate in MNZ's dICO.
jl777B

Activity: 406
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:54:06 PM

I assume it was answered before, but could not find it on the last 40+ pages. I would greatly appreciate if anyone answers this:

If NXT assets are transferred to private addresses, would it be possible to fund those wallets with revenues when available? If not, all assets have to be in open addresses?
I saw someone asked about 1million JUMBLR assets somewhere and nobody answered that. I am curious too, if there are 500k NXTprivacy, why is there twice as much JUMBLR with 1:1 exchange ratio?

I am pretty sure it's somewhere in the thread, but can't really locate these answers.
to receive revshares, it needs to be in a transparent address, otherwise there is no way to know how much is where when it is in private form. that is why it is private.

this is why I designed JUMBLR to work the way it does, where it comes back out into a transparent address that is unlinked. Of course it is best to run silent for a while before bringing it back out to increase the effective anon set.

If I understand what you want, I think the following sequence is a bit of work, but will achieve your goals, ie. able to receive revshares in a private way:

1. use barterDEX to convert BOTS (just used as an example) into KMD
2. JUMBLR the KMD into t->z and z->z and wait a while
3. after "a while" (the longer the more privacy), run JUMBLR with a totally unrelated secret address (preferably on a different node and definitely using a different IP address!). This gets the KMD to a totally unlinked address.
4. barterDEX KMD back into BOTS

Now you have BOTS whose only history is the KMD that came out of z->t transaction and has no linkage to you on the blockchain.

Half the JUMBLR has already been processed and moved to the assetchain, when I do that I burn it on the NXT chain so we can keep track of how much is left to be converted.
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:20:31 AM

to receive revshares, it needs to be in a transparent address, otherwise there is no way to know how much is where when it is in private form. that is why it is private.

this is why I designed JUMBLR to work the way it does, where it comes back out into a transparent address that is unlinked. Of course it is best to run silent for a while before bringing it back out to increase the effective anon set.

If I understand what you want, I think the following sequence is a bit of work, but will achieve your goals, ie. able to receive revshares in a private way:

1. use barterDEX to convert BOTS (just used as an example) into KMD
2. JUMBLR the KMD into t->z and z->z and wait a while
3. after "a while" (the longer the more privacy), run JUMBLR with a totally unrelated secret address (preferably on a different node and definitely using a different IP address!). This gets the KMD to a totally unlinked address.
4. barterDEX KMD back into BOTS

Now you have BOTS whose only history is the KMD that came out of z->t transaction and has no linkage to you on the blockchain.

Half the JUMBLR has already been processed and moved to the assetchain, when I do that I burn it on the NXT chain so we can keep track of how much is left to be converted.
Thank you James, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.