Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:33:55 AM

Looks interesting.Anyways i follow your twitter and subscirbe komodo newsletter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:34:37 AM

the only way to buy Komodo is partecipate at the ico , so you will sell BTCD on the ICO  and after the ICO swap the BTCD coin ! Is this what understood?
thanks for your helps!

You will swap BTCD to Komodo at roughly 0.0053/BTC rate after the ICO.

At a date to be determined a snap shot will be done as to allocate a new asset chain to give BTCD holders the 3x revenue streams they were going to get.
Thanks so much for your clarifications!  I suppose people have to get some BTCD at the exchange if they want to swap to Komodo...so it could be possible that BTCD will rise a lot! thas make any sense what i say? thanks dev for your help to let me understand!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:36:45 AM

the only way to buy Komodo is partecipate at the ico , so you will sell BTCD on the ICO  and after the ICO swap the BTCD coin ! Is this what understood?
thanks for your helps!

At a date to be determined a snap shot will be done as to allocate a new asset chain to give BTCD holders the 3x revenue streams they were going to get.
Thanks so much for your clarifications!  I suppose people have to get some BTCD at the exchange if they want to swap to Komodo...so it could be possible that BTCD will rise a lot! thas make any sense what i say? thanks dev for your help to let me understand!

Not really.

People can invest using BTC during the ICO period. They get bonuses depending on at which stage they send in the BTC. They dont need to buy BTCD to buy into Komodo.

Current BTCD holders will swap to Komodo at that rate after the ICO period.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rindo

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:39:43 AM

Link for komfirm newslatters not work sir.

Hey mate Link for confrimation newslatters is Work for me..but you must Get the manual,,reply email and you can see link to subcribe
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:41:04 AM

The process is put in email then Subscribe. Then go to email, check spam section if you dont see the email and click link to verify.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:44:37 AM

thanks for your helps!

Not really.

People can invest using BTC during the ICO period. They get bonuses depending on at which stage they send in the BTC. They dont need to buy BTCD to buy into Komodo.

Current BTCD holders will swap to Komodo at that rate after the ICO period.

Thanks very much, understood now!  the people will now  buy some BTCD  will already have great bonus as i understood the price fixed for komodo swap is 0.0053 ! so I will buy soon ...thanks dev really appreciate your helps!
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:46:14 AM

Im not a dev, just helping out.

If you can buy BTCD at 0.0042 you basically get free assets for future revenue streams as well as the top tier bonus using BTC.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

rindo

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:48:23 AM

The process is put in email then Subscribe. Then go to email, check spam section if you dont see the email and click link to verify.

Yeah that is in folder spam.Well i can do it like copy and paste And i think is not problem Cheesy
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:53:12 AM

Yeah that is in folder spam.Well i can do it like copy and paste And i think is not problem Cheesy

That is fine. Usually when it is in spam, the HTML links are not clickable.....so copying the link has the same outcome as marking as not spam and clicking the link.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:53:56 AM

Im not a dev, just helping out.

If you can buy BTCD at 0.0042 you basically get free assets for future revenue streams as well as the top tier bonus using BTC.

Sorry, but yeah! at the moment it will be better to buy BTCD till the price will rise  same as fixed price for  Komodo ICO , that is great!
Thanks PondSea really appreciate Wink
RussianMiner

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:50:33 AM

Nice project, I like it!

However, you'll compete with Z.CASH, what do you think about them?
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 05:57:30 AM

Simple - it's not swap, only exchange with poor exchange rate 10:2, because new investors in BTC get the 8

then how does swap work and how are they raising money?

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
BitcoinOnFire

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 06:12:34 AM

The thing is this also not build much trust... Year later you can do another "ico/cwap" as you need more money....

Is there any proof that after ICO price will go up? No. So BTCD holder may be screwed...

Also think about those who bought and kept BTCD for 1-2 year when price was higher... Or maybe there is not any like that?

Also I see market CAP is prices closed to WAVES. WAVES also collected big amounts, and after 3 months they reach the lowet price. No reason thinking BTCD holder will gain from that? Thay just "loose" the long waited 5x-6x gains. 50% bonus does not replace that.

Yeah James I fully understand you. You're doing the correct thing.

It's just that we all were waiting for 1000%-2000% profits with BTCD and iguana and now we'll have to go for a 100-200% profits, sharing with new investors who didn't even know you.

Nevertheless, I insist, you're doing the best for the project, and that gives me even more confidence with you.

I'll invest hard in your ICO, even if I have to go for a simple 100% profit. Wink

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:17:43 AM

Hey James, 
maybe you can give us a statement to thefollowing.

There are dozends of projects and icos from you. jl777, nxtventure, supernet, etc etc

Almost none of your projects is anywhere near finished. The recent project Iguana is not finished.

Now you start the next project and the next ico.

Looks like there is some systematic behind this.

So maybe you can tell us, if you will ever finish a project?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
BitcoinOnFire

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 06:39:05 AM

iguana is still on track, independent of komodo
komodo will get the iguana of course

as to price, just think of it as a little pause. The flip side of having a known price is that it wont go down too far from it either. Markets have prices going up and down and the price is at essentially a 1 year all time high price

We have to be a fair and balanced pricing for the ICO investors. the fact that there is all this complaining that it is unfair to BTCD holders, I guess means that ICO investors wont be complaining we gave BTCD holders too good of a deal.

IF YOU give 90% of ICO to BTCD - the future ICO investors would simply invest buying BTCD. I do not see a problem here? There would still be time for new investor to buy BTCD. BTCD market is not closed. Also you could get profit from that. Seems instead you decided to get profit from new ICO investors as you are part of the team that will be paid from that?

Especially since I am a large holder of BTCD, I hope you can see how I had to err on the side of not overrewarding BTCD holders.

Tell me if I'm not correct. It's not really fair to compare part of the team with avg investor? Avg investor will not be paid from those 30 k BTC from ICO. You will. So it's just a way of revenue you have chosen - get fesh BTC then earn gains on you BTCD?

Also, the ICO funds that come in will allow a lot more to be accomplished.

Maybe it is a short term paper loss for some and I apologize for that. If it makes you feel any better, I am suffering the same paper loss and probably a lot larger scale than most anybody.

Again tell me if I'm not correct. It's not really fair to compare part of the team with avg investor? Avg investor will not be paid from those 30 k BTC from ICO. You will. So it's just a way of revenue you have chosen - get fesh BTC then earn gains on you BTCD?

I have been working on the core nonstop, literally 14+ hrs per day 28 days per month for over 2 years. And in the last year I doubled the SuperNET NAV after having neglected it and letting it drop 75% due to NXT price decline.

I totally agree you deserve good money. But ICO is not proof of anything. No business plan, no numbers and dates, no spendings assigned. No proof it's good. It's just total unknown. And placing BTCD as only 20% value of KMD is a question if really fair. The story can be like WAVES - get lot of money and price dump for long months. So in the end in place of seeing good gains on BTCD the price was blocked with ICO fixed and after "the small pause" it's quite possible the price will crash and BTCD holders will see lowst instead of gains Smiley

I couldnt go public with the plan as that would have contaminated the price average. And if it was pushed up to .01 by BTCD holders who wanted to boost their share of the komodo (admit it you would have thought about doing it), then it would have been sabotaging the ICO investors.

So if you are suffering, I feel your pain directly and to a larger degree. I did what I believe is fair to both sides and just keep in mind that while the price probably wont go up too much, it wont go down too much either

Let us try to focus on the breakthrough that dPoW is and the introduction of zero knowledge proofs.

###
###
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:41:52 AM

Does it mean UNITY is now kind of abandoned - second grade project?
And you focus solely on ICO as you smell money?
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:49:21 AM

Does it mean UNITY is now kind of abandoned - second grade project?
And you focus solely on ICO as you smell money?

unity is unity. komodo is komodo. Chances are, Unity will be the DAO of komodo

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
BitcoinOnFire

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 06:57:00 AM

Ok I tihnk I figure this out Smiley

If anyone of team saying they also suffer from BTCD swap the same - that would be true if the owned 80% of BTCD. Do they?

Guess not.

So actually what they do is the "pause" for BTCD investors where:

1) BTCD investors have no gains in the pauss, just empty jump to new project (new ICO - many things can go wrong, big unknown)
2) team takes all the gain as switching to new project - Komodo, where 80% of money are fresh BTC (little things can go wrong there - at least they will have 30k BTC! so what so ever!)

The pause is literally - take all the 5x gains from BTCD investors in form of fresh BTC (if all goas as planned).

If they had at least 80% of BTCD - they wouldn do it.

Summary - it's smart grabbing 5x BTCD gains from ALL investors if plan works Smiley

This is 100% relevant situation what is happening right now. So if someone calls a money grab, is completely justified.

###
###
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:04:31 AM
Merited by Wapinter (1)

Hey James,  
maybe you can give us a statement to thefollowing.

There are dozends of projects and icos from you. jl777, nxtventure, supernet, etc etc

Almost none of your projects is anywhere near finished. The recent project Iguana is not finished.

Now you start the next project and the next ico.

Looks like there is some systematic behind this.

So maybe you can tell us, if you will ever finish a project?
While I have done many projects, I think "dozens" is an exaggeration. Similarily your statement about no projects finished is a bit harsh.

jl777hodl is a holding fund for various crypto projects. As such it has been finished for years. It was the first asset that started trading and made history, this was something like 2 years ago. I would consider this finished.

MGW is multigateway.com and that also has been finished and in service for over a year. Since it is working and being used for over a year, I would consider that finished.

NXTventure is another one that has been finished for over a year. It has paid out in dividends more than I think any other NXT asset by value of dividends at the time it was sent out. Again, the future of NXTventure is hampered by all the changes with NXT that is out of my control, however I would consider NXTventure was completed.

SuperNET is a hybrid holding vehicle and technology incubator. At least that is one way to look at it. http://www.supernet.org/nav.php shows its current holdings and despite being hit by a 75% reduction in its NAV the first year (mostly due to NXT price decline and my not actively trading), the NAV has more than doubled to within striking distance of the original. This is achieved while paying for all the costs to run SuperNET out of the investment gains. Now what other project self-funds from investment gains that it makes?

I have issued more than a dozen proxy assets, such as mgwBTC and superBTC. These asset's function is to represent 1:1 the BTC to allow using the NXT AE to trade them via blockchain. I did this 2 years ago and I am pretty sure it was the first tokenDEX that allowed trading of crypto against crypto. This is 2 years ago, when just now we finally see other solutions of this kind appearing. I would consider these assets completed.

Iguana is a bitcoin daemon and wallet that can sync the entire BTC blockchain from scratch in 2 hours. It also can sync over a dozen other coins, all from a self-contained codebase that I wrote from scratch. Its codesize is about 3MB and it has been ported from unix to osx, win32, win64, android and chrome app. docs.supernet.org documents its API bindings and it is now in the final stages of debug and will be used as a component within komodo. I have seen some GUI that is looking pretty good and for basic wallet function and parallel sync it appears to be working, though I do the core level code and not the GUI so I cant speak for it in detail.

Is iguana completed? Not quite, but it is very close and I suggest you take a look at it. The source code has been open and available during the development process at https://github.com/jl777/SuperNET and you can see that I have been quite busy over the years. docs.supernet.org documents the API

crypto777: this is an ongoing technology revenue asset and as soon as project start generating revenues, it will too. It basically represents revenues from the technology that I do that doesnt already have an asset to encapsulate its revenues. In some sense it is done, just that the revenue streams are flowing yet. Maybe this is in an in-between state, but there was no ICO per se for this, so not sure if you have an issue with it.

Now to the real unfinished projects list, however please note that there was NO ICO for these and it was funded by small number of private investors, so I dont think it is fair for you to criticize them as an incomplete ICO, as they were not even ICO:

InstantDEX: easyDEX is in last stages of coding/debugging and is part of the overall solution of loosely coupled blockchains using atomic swaps. The full InstantDEX was mostly working last year(!) however due to disappearance of GUI dev combine with NXT increasing txfees dramatically while reducing the available space to store data, made an InstantDEX built on NXT uneconomic. Should InstantDEX have been finished by now? Yes. I made a mistake of building the InstantDEX on top of NXT, which is a platform that I had no voice in and when everything was changed and made it so a few of my projects became unviable, my protests were met with a "you should have known better". OK, so lesson learned and now I know better, I wrote iguana from scratch so its entirety I am in control. Never again will I be at the mercy of arbitrary changes that break backward compatibility and the fundamental economic model of a service I built on top of it.

Pangea: this is a decentralized poker service that is in a holding pattern now due to the retooling required to switch from a NXT based service to iguana based.

Tradebots/NXTcoinsco: part of this is in the process of being completed within the easyDEX framework, but again the shift from NXT based to iguana based was a delay factor.

NXTprivacy: this is mostly a deprecated asset due to my shift from NXT to iguana, but I do have a plan to infuse some life to it after the dust settles from the other projects. In any case it never did any ICO and didnt even do much of secondary trading on NXT AE, so its priority has been low.

Do you want me to list the projects that I didnt even raise funds from private investors and are just various technology projects that I have percolating? Not sure why you would have any complaints if I have a lot of projects in the research phase that I have not raised funds for.

I proposed an Asset Passport system, which is a way to protect asset issuer and holders by allowing them to migrate from chain to chain. This was actually the genesis of dPoW which evolved from the need to secure weak PoS chains. I never raised any funds for this.

I have proposed Teleport, Telepathy and PAX within the BTCD context, but I did not do any ICO to raise funds to develop this. Teleport at a high level is similar to zcash, in that there is a blackbox of bits representing the transaction, but the math behind the zero knowledge proofs is a step above anything else and I always want to use the best tech solution for my systems, even if it means replacing something I made. Telepathy is a network level privacy "mixer" and this will work on top of the komodo, of course it needs for komodo to be finalized and also its urgency is much less due to the strength of zcash tech. PAX has been coded to alpha level, but as an unfunded project has been back burnered and also waits for the full transition to iguana. Is it is disappointing that these things have not been completed yet? Sure, but I am just one guy coding away most days and many have advised me to get more help at the core level. The issue is I cant find any other C coders at my level who will work for anything less than a lot of money.

I am also providing free consulting for many projects, they just have to ask and I try to help as I can, which is usually with some technical ideas. I am not the one actually doing these projects though, so I hope you do not hold me responsible for any delivery status of all the projects I have helped with my advice.

I understand if you see all these projects and there isnt the level of success you want to see. After all if it was all finished and a big success I wouldnt have to be working these 14 hour days 28 days a month, continuously.

However, the perception that I never finish everything is not correct. The perception that I do dozens of ICOs and just spend all the money and ask for more, is not correct.

I have done exactly one ICO outside of the NXT assets, and that is SuperNET. Its charter for use of funds is primarily to make investments and I have been funding operations from the profits, while growing the NAV from a low of .002 to its current .006 level.

If you can name any other ICO I conducted where funds were raised and I havent delivered anything, I am curious to know what it is. As you can see I am not limited in the number of ideas, nor do I feel their quality is low. What I need is more resources. I had hoped to get at least half a dozen volunteers to work on the core C projects, but alas, there were none.

With komodo there is the possibility of creating not only the first dPoW implementation, but also to fund all of the pending projects that are in slow motion due to my only having 16 hours per day to work and I am slacking off this year by working only 14 hours per day.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:08:09 AM

I'm so over ICO's  Sad.............If this is BTCD2 why not just hard fork to new code........or is this just about getting more BTC to add to the already collected BTC and add to the list of promised projects

Jon

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: