Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
GoldenEye

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:37:16 PM

Interesting coin, alot of people with high rank ( Hero / Legendary ) join KOMODO signature campaign, i think they intrested with KOMODO concept and future. i believe KOMODO will success after launch.

Good luck KOMODO community, we are in the right place!

Interesting, the count of heroes/legendaries participating a signature campaign is an indication for a successful project Wink
I think there must be other reasons...
Nevertheless, the project sounds promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:27:41 PM

Interesting coin, alot of people with high rank ( Hero / Legendary ) join KOMODO signature campaign, i think they intrested with KOMODO concept and future. i believe KOMODO will success after launch.

Interesting, the count of heroes/legendaries participating a signature campaign is an indication for a successful project Wink

Maybe it's more of a case of payment to participate

Cheers Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:14:19 AM

Maybe it's more of a case of payment to participate

Cheers Jon  Wink

I wouldn't help advertise ICOscam777's latest cash grab for any amount of money.

Why are resources better allocated for research and whitepapers being used to pump a coin that doesn't exist yet?

Because scumbags gonna scumbag, that's why.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:51:59 AM

I wouldn't help advertise ICOscam777's latest cash grab for any amount of money.
[...]

Yet, that's exactly what your doing right now  Grin
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:38:05 AM

a day of mostly bugfixing. some days it feels the progress is slow, but getting things working completely is part of the process. usually the most time consuming.

we are also setting up some jenkins test points where a test point is a full coin sync from scratch. With about a dozen coins supported it is easy to make a change that slows down parallel sync without knowing about it. With the jenkins I will at least know if the latest versions are as good as the prior ones for sync stability and speed.

basilisk mode had an issue in some paths, which took a while to track down, but now I have the LP tradebot properly being able to receive the swap request, compare against its list of active pairs and conditionally send back a quote.

Really quite a lot of that process is working now, but it gets stuck on the return path to the original requestor. Strange thing is that it is doing the protocol properly as near as I can tell, but just stops.

So, I had to dig into why it was stuck and after many hours it looks like the OUT/MSG protocol I wrote about yesterday gets stuck after receiving some sequence. Instead of the problem being the DEX protocol, it turned out to be the lower level transport. I didnt see anything immediately wrong, but I think I will switch over to a single serialized request queue instead of using mutex on each thread's access to the OUT/MSG data store.

Sometimes with things that are mostly working, but not quite, "changing its shape" will evolve it so the issue goes away. And in practice even though there shouldnt be a difference between a parallel set of operations protected by mutex vs parallel request serialized by queue, a lot of times there is. Since the latter is a much more controlled system, it can be viewed as an improvement and if it also happens to make things more robust, all the better.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:25:07 AM

Very interesting project indeed . So I decided to join and participate in signature campaign .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:31:06 AM

Very interesting project indeed . So I decided to join and participate in signature campaign .
Welcome!!  Wink
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 09:50:13 AM

Why there is no real photo of dev team on your website? are you guys afraid to come in public? If you use your real pictures,it will boost your project's credibility further
maissyandarista

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:51:35 AM

i'm ready to be korean translation
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:00:36 AM

Why there is no real photo of dev team on your website? are you guys afraid to come in public? If you use your real pictures,it will boost your project's credibility further

Yes we are aware of that. However part of the team is anonymous - including our lead developer - so we all decided to not use full names & photos.

Knowing the identity of the developers doesn't guarantee success. What we believe to be important is the track record behind a name (real or pseudonym). In our case jl777 has over the years demonstrated his capability and determination to carry on with his projects and plans. The roadmap might have changed, but the overall long term goal has been the same. He has not abandoned his projects and has stayed responsible to his past investors.

SuperNET developed a multiwallet on top of the NXT platform. Anyone is able to deposit the supported coins through a service called 'MultiGateway', and then the coins will appear in your wallet as a Nxt token. Those tokens are backed by the real coin that is secured by a distributed solution. The NXT and SuperNET communities have already used this service for 1-2 year and trust in its authenticity. Projects and cases like this should convince people about jl777's credibility more than an official passport picture ever could.

On top of these the SuperNET has a lot of open source code behind it, that anyone can inspect. jl777 has already began the Komodo development process, and we encourage everyone to follow it and ask any questions that comes to mind!

Open Source code in GitHub:
Iguana - https://github.com/jl777/SuperNET
Komodo - https://github.com/jl777/komodo

Komodo development updates by jl777:
Komodo testnet launch    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16245305#msg16245305
basilisk mode in testing   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16245472#msg16245472
Iguana syncs with Zcash testnet and Komodo testnet   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16250499#msg16250499
Bitcoin backstop protection on Komodo    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16250635#msg16250635
Iguana's relationship with Komodo    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16298855#msg16298855
NOTARY network and basilisk   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16318305#msg16318305
Notary nodes and notarization protection https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16319733#msg16319733
Progress through bugfixing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg16326805#msg16326805

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:06:47 AM

i'm ready to be korean translation

Sorry all the translation bounties are taken. We only translated a handful of languages.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:31:15 PM

without wanting to spread FUD and I know this comment will generate heat but I was just curious to see on github some of the iguana code:

Code:
if ( myinfo->IAMNOTARY != 0 && (lastheight % myinfo->NOTARY.NUMRELAYS) == myinfo->NOTARY.RELAYID )
    {
        // if designated relay, submit checkpoint -> add ip/relayid to opreturn
        //
        if ( strcmp(coin->symbol,"BTCD") == 0 )
        {
            if ( btc != 0 )
            {

}
        }
        else
        {
        }
    }
    return(timestamp);

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 01:58:32 PM

without wanting to spread FUD and I know this comment will generate heat but I was just curious to see on github some of the iguana code:

Code:
if ( myinfo->IAMNOTARY != 0 && (lastheight % myinfo->NOTARY.NUMRELAYS) == myinfo->NOTARY.RELAYID )
    {
        //
        {
            if ( btc != 0 )
            {

}
        }
        else
        {
        }
    }
    return(timestamp);

that is code in datachain.c, which is mostly for smartchains next year and it is not completed yet, though that function really wont have much more to do. Another possible use is for enabling dPoW for third party chains, but again, that is not completed yet.

oh, and it might be more useful to see the entire (not completed yet) datachain.c file:

Code:
/******************************************************************************
 * Copyright © 2014-2016 The SuperNET Developers.                             *
 * See the AUTHORS, DEVELOPER-AGREEMENT and LICENSE files at                  *
 * the top-level directory of this distribution for the individual copyright  *
 * holder information and the developer policies on copyright and licensing.  *
 * Unless otherwise agreed in a custom licensing agreement, no part of the    *
 * SuperNET software, including this file may be copied, modified, propagated *
 * or distributed except according to the terms contained in the LICENSE file *
 * Removal or modification of this copyright notice is prohibited.            *
 ******************************************************************************/

#include "../iguana/iguana777.h"
#include "datachain_events.c"

uint32_t datachain_checkpoint(struct supernet_info *myinfo,struct iguana_info *coin,uint32_t lastcheckpoint,uint32_t timestamp,bits256 merkle,int32_t lastheight,bits256 lasthash2)
{
    char str[65],str2[65]; struct iguana_info *btc = iguana_coinfind("BTC");
    printf("datachain_checkpoint.%s for %s.%u to %u lastheight.%d %s\n",bits256_str(str,merkle),coin->symbol,lastcheckpoint,timestamp,lastheight,bits256_str(str2,lasthash2));
    {
        //
        {
            if ( btc != 0 )
            {

}
        }
        else
        {
        }
    }
    return(timestamp);
}

int32_t datachain_events_rewind(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct datachain_info *dPoW,int32_t height,uint32_t hdrsi,uint32_t unspentind)
{
    uint64_t hdrsi_unspentind; int32_t i;
    printf("datachain_events_rewind\n");
    if ( dPoW->numevents > 0 )
    {
        datachain_events_sort(dPoW);
        hdrsi_unspentind = ((uint64_t)hdrsi << 32) | unspentind;
        for (i=dPoW->numevents-1; i>=0; i--)
            if ( hdrsi_unspentind > dPoW->events[i]->hdrsi_unspentind )
                break;
        printf("dPoW rewind %d to %d\n",dPoW->numevents,i+1);
        dPoW->numevents = i+1;
    }
    return(dPoW->numevents);
}

int32_t datachain_checkpoint_update(struct supernet_info *myinfo,struct iguana_info *coin,uint32_t timestamp)
{
    int32_t i,num,n,lastheight; bits256 *tree,hash2,lasthash2,merkle; struct iguana_block *block;
    //printf("datachain_checkpoint_update\n");
    if ( coin->lastcheckpoint <= coin->blocks.hwmchain.height )
    {
        num = (coin->blocks.hwmchain.height - coin->lastcheckpoint) + 1;
        tree = (bits256 *)coin->blockspace;
        if ( num <= IGUANA_MAXPACKETSIZE/(sizeof(bits256) * 2) )
        {
            lastheight = -1;
            memset(lasthash2.bytes,0,sizeof(lasthash2));
            for (i=n=0; i<num; i++)
            {
                hash2 = iguana_blockhash(coin,coin->lastcheckpoint + i);
                if ( bits256_nonz(hash2) != 0 )
                {
                    if ( (block= iguana_blockfind("datachain",coin,hash2)) != 0 && block->height == coin->lastcheckpoint + i && block->mainchain != 0 && block->RO.timestamp < timestamp )
                    {
                        tree[n++] = hash2;
                        lastheight = block->height;
                        lasthash2 = hash2;
                    }
                    else break;
                }
                else
                {
                    printf("got zero blockhash for %s.[%d]\n",coin->symbol,coin->lastcheckpoint + i);
                    break;
                }
            }
            if ( n > 0 && lastheight >= 0 && bits256_nonz(lasthash2) != 0 )
            {
                merkle = iguana_merkle(tree,num);
                coin->lastcheckpoint = datachain_checkpoint(myinfo,coin,coin->lastcheckpoint,timestamp,merkle,lastheight,lasthash2);
            }
        }
    }
    return(coin->lastcheckpoint);
}

void datachain_BTC_clock(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *btc,int32_t height,uint32_t hdrsi,uint32_t unspentind,uint32_t timestamp)
{
    int32_t retval; struct iguana_info *btcd = iguana_coinfind("BTCD");
    //printf("datachain_BTC_clock\n");
    if ( (retval= datachain_eventadd(myinfo,ordered,&myinfo->dPoW.BTC,DATACHAIN_ISBTC,0)) < 0 )
    {
        myinfo->dPoW.BTC.numevents = datachain_events_rewind(myinfo,ordered,&myinfo->dPoW.BTC,height,hdrsi,unspentind);
    }
    else if ( retval > 0 )
    {
        if ( ordered != 0 && btcd != 0 && btcd->started != 0 && btcd->active != 0 )
        {
            // new BTC block actions, ie gather BTCD hashes for checkpoint
            btcd->lastcheckpoint = datachain_checkpoint_update(myinfo,btcd,timestamp);
            printf("NEWBLOCK.%s ht.%d\n",btc->symbol,height);
        }
    }
}

void datachain_KOMODO_newblock(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *btcd,int32_t height,uint32_t hdrsi,uint32_t unspentind,uint32_t timestamp)
{
    int32_t retval; struct iguana_info *virt,*tmp;
    //printf("datachain_KOMODO_newblock\n");
    if ( (retval= datachain_eventadd(myinfo,ordered,&myinfo->dPoW.BTCD,DATACHAIN_ISKOMODO,0)) < 0 )
    {
        myinfo->dPoW.BTCD.numevents = datachain_events_rewind(myinfo,ordered,&myinfo->dPoW.BTCD,height,hdrsi,unspentind);
    }
    else if ( retval > 0 )
    {
        // new BTCD block actions, ie gather all virtual hashes for checkpoint
        if ( ordered != 0 )
        {
            HASH_ITER(hh,myinfo->allcoins,virt,tmp)
            {
                if ( virt->started != 0 && virt->active != 0 && virt->virtualchain != 0 )
                    virt->lastcheckpoint = datachain_checkpoint_update(myinfo,virt,timestamp);
            }
            //printf("NEWBLOCK.%s ht.%d\n",btcd->symbol,height);
        }
    }
}

void datachain_virt_newblock(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *virt,int32_t height,uint32_t hdrsi,uint32_t unspentind,uint32_t timestamp)
{
    int32_t retval;
    printf("datachain_virt_newblock\n");
    if ( (retval= datachain_eventadd(myinfo,ordered,&virt->dPoW,0,0)) < 0 )
    {
        virt->dPoW.numevents = datachain_events_rewind(myinfo,ordered,&virt->dPoW,height,hdrsi,unspentind);
    }
    else if ( retval > 0 )
    {
        // new virt block actions, maybe nothing to do?
        if ( ordered != 0 )
            printf("NEWBLOCK.%s ht.%d\n",virt->symbol,height);
    }
}

int32_t datachain_datascript(struct iguana_info *coin,uint8_t *script,uint8_t *data,int32_t datalen)
{
    int32_t i,pkey0,plen,len = 0; uint8_t p2sh_rmd160[20]; struct vin_info V;
    memset(&V,0,sizeof(V));
    if ( len < 32*3 )
        pkey0 = 2, plen = 32;
    else pkey0 = 4, plen = 64;
    V.M = V.N = (datalen / plen) + ((datalen % plen) != 0);
    for (i=0; i<V.N; i++)
    {
        V.signers[i].pubkey[0] = pkey0;
        memcpy(V.signers[i].pubkey+1,&data[len],plen), len += plen;
    }
    return(bitcoin_MofNspendscript(p2sh_rmd160,script,0,&V));
}

int32_t datachain_datascript_decode(uint8_t *opreturn,uint8_t *script,int32_t scriptlen,struct vin_info *vp,int32_t type)
{
    int32_t plen,i,oplen=0;
    //for (i=0; i<scriptlen; i++)
    //    printf("%02x",script[i]);
    //printf(" <- MofNscript\n");
    for (i=0; i<vp->N; i++)
    {
        if ( (plen= bitcoin_pubkeylen(vp->signers[i].pubkey)) > 32 )
            memcpy(&opreturn[oplen],vp->signers[i].pubkey+1,plen-1), oplen += (plen - 1);
    }
    return(oplen);
}

int32_t datachain_opreturnscript(struct iguana_info *coin,uint8_t *script,char *datastr,int32_t datalen)
{
    int32_t offset = 0;
    script[offset++] = 0x6a;
    if ( datalen >= 0x4c )
    {
        if ( datalen > 0xff )
        {
            script[offset++] = 0x4d;
            script[offset++] = datalen & 0xff;
            script[offset++] = (datalen >> 8) & 0xff;
        }
        else
        {
            script[offset++] = 0x4c;
            script[offset++] = datalen;
        }
    } else script[offset++] = datalen;
    decode_hex(&script[offset],datalen,datastr);
    return(datalen + offset);
}

int32_t datachain_opreturn_decode(uint8_t *opreturn,uint8_t *script,int32_t scriptlen)
{
    int32_t datalen,len = 1;
    if ( (datalen= script[len++]) >= 76 )
    {
        if ( datalen == 0x4c )
            datalen = script[len++];
        else if ( datalen == 0x4d )
        {
            datalen = script[len++];
            datalen = (datalen << 8) | script[len++];
        }
    }
    memcpy(opreturn,&script[len],datalen);
    if ( len+datalen == scriptlen )
        return(datalen);
    else return(-1);
}

void datachain_opreturn(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *coin,uint32_t timestamp,int32_t btc_or_btcd,int64_t crypto777_payment,int64_t burned,int32_t height,uint64_t hdrsi_unspentind,uint8_t *opreturn,int32_t oplen)
{
    uint32_t hdrsi,unspentind; struct datachain_event *event;
    hdrsi = (uint32_t)(hdrsi_unspentind >> 32);
    unspentind = (uint32_t)hdrsi_unspentind;
    //printf("datachain_opreturn\n");
    if ( btc_or_btcd == DATACHAIN_ISBTC ) // BTC
    {
        if ( opreturn == 0 )
            datachain_BTC_clock(myinfo,ordered,coin,height,hdrsi,unspentind,timestamp);
        else
        {
            if ( (event= datachain_event_create(coin,crypto777_payment,burned,height,hdrsi,unspentind,opreturn,oplen)) != 0 )
                datachain_eventadd(myinfo,ordered,&myinfo->dPoW.BTC,btc_or_btcd,event);
        }
    }
    else if ( btc_or_btcd == DATACHAIN_ISKOMODO ) // BTCD
    {
        if ( opreturn == 0 )
            datachain_KOMODO_newblock(myinfo,ordered,coin,height,hdrsi,unspentind,timestamp);
        else
        {
            if ( (event= datachain_event_create(coin,crypto777_payment,burned,height,hdrsi,unspentind,opreturn,oplen)) != 0 )
                datachain_eventadd(myinfo,ordered,&myinfo->dPoW.BTCD,btc_or_btcd,event);
        }
    }
    else
    {
        if ( opreturn == 0 )
            datachain_virt_newblock(myinfo,ordered,coin,height,hdrsi,unspentind,timestamp);
        else
        {
                datachain_eventadd(myinfo,ordered,&coin->dPoW,btc_or_btcd,event);
        }
    }
    if ( opreturn != 0 )
    {
        int32_t i;
        for (i=0; i<oplen; i++)
            printf("%02x",opreturn[i]);
        printf(" <- opreturn.%s len.%d ht.%d [%d] u.%u 777 %.8f burn %.8f\n",coin->symbol,oplen,height,hdrsi,unspentind,dstr(crypto777_payment),dstr(burned));
    }
}

int32_t iguana_opreturn(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *coin,uint32_t timestamp,struct iguana_bundle *bp,int64_t crypto777_payment,int32_t height,uint64_t hdrsi_unspentind,int64_t burned,uint32_t fileid,uint64_t scriptpos,uint32_t scriptlen)
{
    uint8_t type,scriptspace[IGUANA_MAXSCRIPTSIZE],opreturn[8192]; char fname[1024]; uint32_t oplen=0; int32_t btc_or_btcd=0,len = -1; struct vin_info V;
    //printf("iguana_opreturn\n");
    if ( strcmp("BTC",coin->symbol) == 0 )
        btc_or_btcd = DATACHAIN_ISBTC;
    else if ( strcmp("BTCD",coin->symbol) == 0 )
        btc_or_btcd = DATACHAIN_ISKOMODO;
    else if ( coin->virtualchain == 0 )
        return(-1);
    if ( height < bp->bundleheight || height >= bp->bundleheight+coin->chain->bundlesize )
    {
        printf("iguana_opreturn illegal height %d for [%d] %d\n",height,bp->hdrsi,bp->bundleheight);
        return(-1);
    }
    if ( crypto777_payment == 0 && burned == 0 && scriptlen == 0 && fileid == 0 && scriptpos == 0 )
    {
        datachain_opreturn(myinfo,ordered,coin,timestamp,btc_or_btcd,crypto777_payment,burned,height,hdrsi_unspentind,0,0);
        return(0);
    }
    if ( scriptpos > 0 && scriptlen > 0 )
    {
        iguana_voutsfname(coin,bp->ramchain.from_ro,fname,fileid);
        if ( (len= iguana_scriptdata(coin,scriptspace,coin->voutptrs[fileid],fname,scriptpos,scriptlen)) == scriptlen )
        {
            memset(&V,0,sizeof(V));
            V.spendlen = scriptlen;
            memcpy(V.spendscript,scriptspace,scriptlen);
            type = _iguana_calcrmd160(coin,&V);
            if ( type == IGUANA_SCRIPT_OPRETURN )
                oplen = datachain_opreturn_decode(opreturn,scriptspace,scriptlen);
            else oplen = datachain_datascript_decode(opreturn,scriptspace,scriptlen,&V,type);
            datachain_opreturn(myinfo,ordered,coin,timestamp,btc_or_btcd,crypto777_payment,burned,height,hdrsi_unspentind,opreturn,oplen);
            return(oplen);
        } else printf("iguana_opreturn error: %d bytes from fileid.%d[%d] %s for scriptlen.%d\n",len,fileid,(uint32_t)scriptpos,fname,scriptlen);
    }
    return(-1);
}

void datachain_update_spend(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *coin,uint32_t timestamp,struct iguana_bundle *bp,int32_t height,bits256 txid,int32_t vout,uint8_t rmd160[20],int64_t value)
{
    if ( strcmp("BTC",coin->symbol) == 0 )
        datachain_update_txidvout(myinfo,ordered,coin,&myinfo->dPoW.BTC,DATACHAIN_ISBTC,height,txid,vout,rmd160,value);
    else if ( strcmp("BTCD",coin->symbol) == 0 )
        datachain_update_txidvout(myinfo,ordered,coin,&myinfo->dPoW.BTCD,DATACHAIN_ISKOMODO,height,txid,vout,rmd160,value);
    else datachain_update_txidvout(myinfo,ordered,coin,&coin->dPoW,0,height,txid,vout,rmd160,value);
}

int64_t datachain_update(struct supernet_info *myinfo,int32_t ordered,struct iguana_info *coin,uint32_t timestamp,struct iguana_bundle *bp,uint8_t rmd160[20],int64_t crypto777_payment,uint8_t type,int32_t height,uint64_t hdrsi_unspentind,int64_t value,uint32_t fileid,uint64_t scriptpos,int32_t scriptlen,bits256 txid,int32_t vout)
{
    if ( memcmp(rmd160,CRYPTO777_RMD160,20) == 0 )
    {
        crypto777_payment += value;
        printf("datachain_update crypto777 %.8f += %.8f\n",dstr(crypto777_payment),dstr(value));
    }
    else if ( crypto777_payment != 0 && (type == IGUANA_SCRIPT_OPRETURN || type == IGUANA_SCRIPT_3of3 || type == IGUANA_SCRIPT_2of2 || type == IGUANA_SCRIPT_1of1) )
    {
        printf("datachain_update opreturn\n");
        iguana_opreturn(myinfo,ordered,coin,timestamp,bp,crypto777_payment,height,hdrsi_unspentind,value,fileid,scriptpos,scriptlen);
    } else datachain_update_spend(myinfo,ordered,coin,timestamp,bp,height,txid,vout,rmd160,value);
    return(crypto777_payment);
}

Was it your attempt to FUD by finding the one function in a future module that wasnt 100% complete?

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:35:17 PM

Read Komodo's development blog!

murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:34:24 PM

Hi Komodo!
Why there is still no translation into Russian?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 08:13:51 PM

Hi Komodo!
Why there is still no translation into Russian?

Sorry! We will start publishing the translations very soon.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:53:14 PM

If you need translation in Hindi for India,I can do it

zhaidixjymj8825

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:20:05 AM

please give me the signature bounty link,I want do this
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:20:59 AM

IMHO there should not be any minimum limit to invest in ICO and even if there were, it should have been much lower like 0.001 btc etc to give more people chance to invest

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:26:08 AM

please give me the signature bounty link,I want do this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1619450.0

IMHO there should not be any minimum limit to invest in ICO and even if there were, it should have been much lower like 0.001 btc etc to give more people chance to invest

I imagine smaller investments become spammy. I think its a good idea to have  a limit, otherwise people will be investing dust to recieve 0.000001 KMD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: