Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:56:14 AM

Vietnam reverse bounty ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:56:39 AM

We sure have a plenty of progress going on at Komodo platform.

White Paper?

Cheers Jon Huh

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 08:38:46 AM

what bounty for this coin?facebook , twitter campaign, translation? I join signature for now
Vietnam reverse bounty ?

We made some translations and now there are no further translation bounties. Our team also made a decision that there won't be any social media bounties.

One thing we have is a newsletter lottery campaign! Just simply subscribe and there is a change for you to win KMD coins.

We sure have a plenty of progress going on at Komodo platform.

White Paper?

Cheers Jon Huh

We have planned a small social media campaign around the time when we publish the white paper. More information about it later this week.

The white paper is now finished, and we have a designer who will make it pretty. We will publish it around October 5th.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Breasal

Activity: 585
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:58:47 AM

@KomodoPlatform - are you anon too? Would be good to know who you are and what's your role in SN and Komodo (programmer, community manager, other)? Please do tell...username on SN slack maybe?
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:12:07 AM

In Stratis Platform's Q&A seassion the following was asked:

"Will Stratis consider using Komodo's dPoW to additionally secure its mainchain and private chain with Bitcoin's hashrate?"

Click here and listen their answer!

Smiley
Kindly also post the transcript for this video

Here you go!

Will Stratis consider using Komodo's dPoW to additionally secure its mainchain and private chains with Bitcoin's hashrate?

That is a very good question!

I have worked with jl777 before and he is a very talented developer and I have got a lot of time form James.

I know he gets a lof of slack from people but one thing that cannot be denied is his skills: he is a very skilled developer and very skilled around blockchain. I have spoken with him about a dPoW and what I will say is we are definitely considering providing dPoW functionality on private chains.

Whatever we actually think about implementing it in the actual Stratis parent chain... Probably not but it would definitely be a very cool feature to offer on private chains. If a private chain was secured by the Stratis chain and also secured by dPoW it would actually give it a two-factor consensus model. They wouldn't be relying on just one form of consensus to validate the blockchain, but it would actually have two methods. It gives them additional redundancy so it is definitely something we are going to look into.

I really like Komodo and the concept behind it and dPoW.

Stratis has made money for all her investors I hope Komodo do the same.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:15:12 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 11:38:32 AM by yassin54

@KomodoPlatform - are you anon too? Would be good to know who you are and what's your role in SN and Komodo (programmer, community manager, other)? Please do tell...username on SN slack maybe?
It is me !! Smiley

Social Media Manager!!

Please do tell...username on SN slack maybe?
if you need username in SN slack it is @audo!!

Would be good to know who you are and what's your role in SN and Komodo (programmer, community manager, other)?
he is Community Manager!!  Cool
Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:16:51 AM

It is me !! Smiley

LOL, thanks yassin54. Good to know you are leading the pack. Good luck. Smiley
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:39:51 AM

Good luck. Smiley
Thanks!! Smiley
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:44:10 PM

Hello,

Yes it's Audo - the community manager.

I have been hanging around since early 2015. I really like what SuperNET tries to achieve, as should everyone because the whole crypto will benefit Smiley

I'm not too technical person, but following what jl777 is up to has made me to learn a thing or two. A while back I made a report about SuperNET & Nxt, and that's really been my biggest achievement so far.

Thus far I haven't told my real name, although I'm not really that 'anon'. I don't use a VPN and my real picture is there somewhere...  Roll Eyes

On SuperNET slack (an all the other Slacks out there) I use "audo" as my alias.

Thanks for asking!

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 01:57:53 PM

In the past we have talked about how Iguana will have its first release before Komodo ICO starts. This should convince everyone that these are not just empty words, but jl777 has coded a lot of stuff and it's working.

Just now there was a GUI update from @boogieman on SuperNET Slack #iguana:

The GUI update:
1. We have 0 (ZERO) tasks in To Do column for 0.1.
2. We have completed Iguana/Non-Iguana Create Account/Login Screens
3.  Authorization Features and Dashboard were pushed to the repo, now we are testing it. Need code optimizatin to make it faster. Working on it.
4.  Features Sending\Receiving to be delivered very soon. The devs finally done with syncs after major changes and now working on API.
5.  The rest of the tasks are minor improvements.

So we are in the final phase and getting ready to test and release.

Komodo will use some of the code from Iguana, as Iguana is the low level technology that many other SuperNET projects will leverage on, i.e. atomic swaps and a decentralized exchange.

So what is Iguana? Here's a quote from jl777:
I will be using iguana to implement the bitcoin interfacing required in komodo. komodo is a usecase of iguana tech. iguana is the platform level codebase and so now the time is come to build things on top of that platform. dPoW is a relatively small and well defined module to complete and I will add that into a zcash fork.

Iguana is a bitcoin daemon and wallet that can sync the entire BTC blockchain from scratch in 2 hours. It also can sync over a dozen other coins, all from a self-contained codebase that I wrote from scratch. Its codesize is about 3MB and it has been ported from unix to osx, win32, win64, android and chrome app. docs.supernet.org documents its API bindings and it is now in the final stages of debug and will be used as a component within komodo. I have seen some GUI that is looking pretty good and for basic wallet function and parallel sync it appears to be working, though I do the core level code and not the GUI so I cant speak for it in detail.

What does the Iguana achieve:
Iguana brings all the bitcoin compatibles into the same technical platform. Multiple coins can run through iguana, they are directly connected in a way. This makes things like Atomic Swaps possible. Send btc and receive btcd without using an exchange

yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:56:40 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 06:42:15 PM by yassin54

WTB 11 BTC worth of BTCD at market rate!!
yassin54
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:57:27 PM

In the past we have talked about how Iguana will have its first release before Komodo ICO starts. This should convince everyone that these are not just empty words, but jl777 has coded a lot of stuff and it's working.

The GUI update:
3.  Authorization Features and Dashboard were pushed to the repo, now we are testing it. Need code optimizatin to make it faster. Working on it.
4.  Features Sending\Receiving to be delivered very soon. The devs finally done with syncs after major changes and now working on API.

Komodo will use some of the code from Iguana, as Iguana is the low level technology that many other SuperNET projects will leverage on, i.e. atomic swaps and a decentralized exchange.

I will be using iguana to implement the bitcoin interfacing required in komodo. komodo is a usecase of iguana tech. iguana is the platform level codebase and so now the time is come to build things on top of that platform. dPoW is a relatively small and well defined module to complete and I will add that into a zcash fork.

Iguana is a bitcoin daemon and wallet that can sync the entire BTC blockchain from scratch in 2 hours. It also can sync over a dozen other coins, all from a self-contained codebase that I wrote from scratch. Its codesize is about 3MB and it has been ported from unix to osx, win32, win64, android and chrome app. docs.supernet.org documents its API bindings and it is now in the final stages of debug and will be used as a component within komodo. I have seen some GUI that is looking pretty good and for basic wallet function and parallel sync it appears to be working, though I do the core level code and not the GUI so I cant speak for it in detail.

Iguana brings all the bitcoin compatibles into the same technical platform. Multiple coins can run through iguana, they are directly connected in a way. This makes things like Atomic Swaps possible. Send btc and receive btcd without using an exchange
Some Screens!! Smiley

Tweet : https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/781189659070173184
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:40:49 PM

The GUI update:

Some Screens!! Smiley

Tweet : https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/781189659070173184

1 BTC spend with a fee of 10 BTC? I think that needs some work.

Oh, I see you put in 10 BTC fee. Hmm... I think the USD numbers are off. The wallet balances show 1 BTC = $672 yet the fee shows 10 BTC = $580.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:41:46 PM

Nice GUI designs!

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:21:37 PM

They are coding that magic into the gui currently so the information in the pics above are not accurate until that is done.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:41:14 PM

Have any deals been done with exchanges to list Komodo upon release? and if so can you give us a heads up as to which ones

Cheers Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:06:02 PM

Why Komodo logo is mostly green but gui is orange? Roll Eyes

What are that strange BTC addresses in gui or are they Komodo addresses for BTC? Huh

Any news about superBTCD? Roll Eyes
meeekz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:35:23 PM

What other project support Iguana?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:49:22 PM

Any estimate date after fund raise to hit exchange ?
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 06:33:31 AM

Have any deals been done with exchanges to list Komodo upon release? and if so can you give us a heads up as to which ones

Cheers Jon  Wink

Any estimate date after fund raise to hit exchange ?

We haven't made any deals. The exchanges will list a liquid coin because it's in their best interests. We cannot promise any date for the exchange to list us.

Why Komodo logo is mostly green but gui is orange? Roll Eyes

What are that strange BTC addresses in gui or are they Komodo addresses for BTC? Huh

Any news about superBTCD? Roll Eyes

It is Iguana's GUI. Iguana is a different project, but partly linked with Komodo.

Like PondSea said, the information in the GUI is just some random characters. No real BTC transaction took place.

What kind of news are you expecting? Smiley SuperBTCD works like always.

For the revenue asset the SuperBTCD should be sent to your local wallet. We will soon publish a guide about how to set up that wallet.

What other project support Iguana?

Komodo doesn't 'support' iguana, but rather just uses its technology. Likewise at least InstantDEX will use Iguana. Because Iguana contain a lot of basic/low level technology we expect many future projects to use it too. That's really the idea behind SuperNET: solve complex problems so other project's don't have to start from scratch. In this case dPoW development doesn't have to start from scratch.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: