Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191661 times)
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:54:10 AM

=====BadAss TRUMP STYLE=======

I know one thing...I WILL get elected. If you are active on the testnet and update your node every time james is asking you to do, then we are the ONLY ones who can secure the Komodo network in the future. A Komodo network with inactive nodes/admins is useless and a one big security cheese.  

I can eat, read, sleep and shit James his code. I am not a coder, but i know what the output is telling me on the screen. I know how to handle problems and have 24/7 access to my network.

So I don't mind anymore, I sit back, relax and update my node when James is asking me to do so and at the end i will automatically see how I get elected
Because if I dont get elected, it will be a total farce..the komodo network

Let's make SuperNET GREAT again!!

=====BadAss TRUMP STYLE OUT=======

I know who I will vote my KMD for, I hope you back me as well.
But you can't grab my server's PCB because I had a wall built around them (and I made the provider pay for it too).

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KLONE

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:20:05 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 04:33:14 AM by KLONE

I am not going to argue with you anymore. This is my last explanation. If you still cant understand it, I feel sorry for you.
Here is the conversation details for BTCD to KMD swap

-----------------------------

In order to simplify the BTCD to KMD swap, a fixed exchange rate of 1.0 BTCD to 0.00532074 BTC was established. This exchange rate was determined by adding a 50% bonus to the daily closing price average of August. The swapping process will take place after the ICO ends.

Average price in Aug = 0.00354716 BTC/BTCD
BTCD exchange rate =  0.00354716 * 1.5 = 0.00532074 BTC/BTCD
-> BTCD's are worth ~6846 BTC in the ICO [1 286 654 BTCD × 0.00532074 BTC/BTCD]

Oct. 15 -           25% bonus
Oct. 16-22 -      20% bonus
Oct. 23-29 -      15% bonus
Oct. 30-Nov 5 - 10% bonus
Nov 6-12 -         5% bonus
Nov 13-20 -       0% bonus

------------------

So as of today with 5% Bonus available for anyone participating in ICO, BTCD to BTC fair rate should be 0.00532074 *1/1.05 = 0.00506 BTC/BTCD

Anyone wishing to participate in ICO can either pay
- 1 BTC or;
- Buy 1 BTC worth of BTCD at current exchange rate of  0.0042 and participate in ICO indirectly by just holding BTCD and get >15% Bonus instead of 5% you get with BTC

By buying BTCD instead of investing BTC in ICO ,not only you get the last of revshare dividend (whatever % it may be) you are also entitled to convert your BTCD to KMD in the next year. So even if there wont be any dividend on BTCD after this last one there is inherent value in BTCD. You can convert it to KMD at a fixed rate at any time in next year.

I dont know the exact percentage of revshare dividend but lets say it is 5%. then BTCD price may drop 5% after the dividend but that drop is irrelevant as you will have your 5% dividend instead. your remaining 95% BTCD worth is not based on any future dividend gains but solely on your right to convert it into KMD.

Why are you fluffing on about the bonus ... my point was 100% about the revshare (i.e. dividends) ... after the snapshot BTCD trades without revshare dividend entitlement, so is worth less, why would anybody try and argue otherwise ... are you drinking or choofing weed today?

edit: after the snapshot BTCD should trade close to the equivalent amount as for buying KMD with bitcoins on an exchange (rather than via the fixed swap rate), but this is crypto where zombie coins moon periodically, so I won't be surprised to see BTCD trade wildly after the snapshot
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 10:14:36 AM

Satinder Grewal gave an update about Komodo GUI!

- Updated Komodo GUI to display both public and private address history on Komodo Wallet Dashboard, in pagination, and with search enabled for that history.
- Previous wallet info widgets moved to Komodo Settings section
- Komodo Send screen lists both public and private KMD address with balance in that address.

Next is:
- To link take values from send screen and trigger KMD Send command, which will allow sending transactions:
 -> Transparent Address to Transparent Address
 -> Transparent Address to Private Address
 -> Private Address to Private Address
 -> Private Address to Transparent Address
- Trigger Dashboard transaction history to show updated transaction,
- Show Protected Transactions status at Dashboard

I hope to get these to do task list done in day or two.

Here are updated screens:

KMD GUI dashboard 1

KMD GUI dashboard 2

KMD GUI send screen

KMD GUI settings screen

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:20:26 AM

When is the snapshot of BTCD for Komodo?
What is the best wallet to store my BTCD in for these purposes? Currently they are still on Poloniex.
Please advise, Regards
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:25:18 AM

Komodo GUI is updated to display both public and private address history.

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 10:54:31 AM

What is the best wallet to store my BTCD in for these purposes? Currently they are still on Poloniex.
Please advise, Regards

The snapshot will happen after the ICO, but there is no exact time yet. We will announce the exact block when it happens once it is decided.

If you want the REVS asset via the snapshot, then you must send your BTCD to a local wallet. Check out bitcoindark.com for instructions, and join #BTCD channel in SuperNET slack to get more info or if you have a problem.

For the KMD swap the funds can be sent from anywhere, even from an exchange.

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:20:53 AM

Please advise, Regards

The snapshot will happen after the ICO, but there is no exact time yet. We will announce the exact block when it happens once it is decided.

If you want the REVS asset via the snapshot, then you must send your BTCD to a local wallet. Check out bitcoindark.com for instructions, and join #BTCD channel in SuperNET slack to get more info or if you have a problem.

Sorry if this has been answered before but couldn't find it.. when will the snapshot for the REVS asset happen? Before the end of the ICO?

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 11:55:39 AM

Please advise, Regards

Sorry if this has been answered before but couldn't find it.. when will the snapshot for the REVS asset happen? Before the end of the ICO?

In the quote I was talking about the REVS snapshot Wink

There is no snapshot for KMD, as it is just swapped. There's only one snapshot, and it is for the REVS asset

Fishdude1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

Please advise, Regards

For wallet download purposes: what is the total size of the blockchain?
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:07:05 PM

=====BadAss TRUMP STYLE=======

I know one thing...I WILL get elected. If you are active on the testnet and update your node every time james is asking you to do, then we are the ONLY ones who can secure the Komodo network in the future. A Komodo network with inactive nodes/admins is useless and a one big security cheese.  

I can eat, read, sleep and shit James his code. I am not a coder, but i know what the output is telling me on the screen. I know how to handle problems and have 24/7 access to my network.

So I don't mind anymore, I sit back, relax and update my node when James is asking me to do so and at the end i will automatically see how I get elected
Because if I dont get elected, it will be a total farce..the komodo network

Let's make SuperNET GREAT again!!

=====BadAss TRUMP STYLE OUT=======

Haha, the new elections are live I see!  Grin  You have my vote BadAss. Supportive as always, you manage to get this network solid, secure and bad ass!!
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:08:56 PM

Vote for Farl4web

I am running two notary nodes (EU and SH) for Komodo Network and I hope I will get support from the community and investors too.  Smiley

People may know me from Nxt, where I work hard as active member. Managing the forum, twitter, websites and running nodes. Paying dividend monthly with my asset FARLAWEB. A trustful notary node operator, at your service.  Kiss

===========
Wexfgy12

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:48:48 PM

Please advise, Regards

Great, thanks.
Is there any idea what the REVS asset is likely to be worth? What is it exactly? Cheers
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:11:31 PM

From on of our Steemit articles:
What is the ‘revenue asset’?

For BitcoinDark a certain revenue share was promised from the various projects that compose the overall SuperNET ecosystem. Those revenue shares won’t migrate to Komodo. Instead, the BTCD holders will get an extra asset that will inherit those revenue streams.

The asset is entitled to these revenue streams:

5% of InstantDEX profits
5% of SuperNET profits
5% of crypto777 profits
After the ICO is over, a snapshot of the BTCD blockchain will be taken. Then after the Komodo blockchain supports assetchains that information will be used to create a new asset. A BTCD private key will be required to prove that you had BTCD during the snapshot.

The assetchains are working and currently there are
 - 32 fiat assets
 - REVS asset

They are all secured by dPoW.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:04:51 AM

From on of our Steemit articles:
What is the ‘revenue asset’?

For BitcoinDark a certain revenue share was promised from the various projects that compose the overall SuperNET ecosystem. Those revenue shares won’t migrate to Komodo. Instead, the BTCD holders will get an extra asset that will inherit those revenue streams.

The asset is entitled to these revenue streams:

5% of InstantDEX profits
5% of SuperNET profits
5% of crypto777 profits
After the ICO is over, a snapshot of the BTCD blockchain will be taken. Then after the Komodo blockchain supports assetchains that information will be used to create a new asset. A BTCD private key will be required to prove that you had BTCD during the snapshot.

The assetchains are working and currently there are
 - 32 fiat assets
 - REVS asset

They are all secured by dPoW.

good to hear this . I will colect more btcds for swap
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:41:57 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 11:51:41 AM by KomodoPlatform

Two GUI Updates: one from each project

Iguana GUI = multiwallet
EasyDEX GUI = full komodo GUI + decentralized exchange + some other extra things (see the tabs)

First we have an Iguana GUI update from Boogieman!
The GUI update:
1. Angular switch is in full progress and about 50% of the work is done. We plan to close it by the end of the next week.
2. Also, we fixed issues with responsiveness and made screens adaptive for mobile.
3. Now the GUI is Iguana compatible, though still can be buggy on some cases as we have not tested it all around yet. Waiting for our testing forces set free from some urgent tasks. Thus it means the next release will be Non-Iguana and Iguana.
4.  We also agreed on how to add coins. We are going to do it steadily, by portions of  40-50 something coins or more, if now issues will arise with icons visual adaptation or coinds on testing. So the GUI will support up to 150-200 coins within next 2-3 releases.
5. Meanwhile we are upgrading some  released features, but the major work on upgrade is planned for late November.
6.  As soon as we have the GUI stable with Iguana, we will be porting it for mobile platforms and now we are busy with getting sexy mockups for this purpose. They are not 100% meeting Android and iOs style guides, as this requires much more time and more accurate adaptation due to platform specifications. Though we are trying to make them as universal as possible, so  they need less changes later on.

Creating a new wallet

Login mobile

Next an EasyDEX update from grewalsatinder:
- Receiving Address section added,
- Get New Transparent Address works
- Get New Private (Z) Address works
- Receiving Table updates with new updated list of wallet address as new address generates.

I was trying to see how I can update history and receiving tables when new data is available to show. With this update that too is figured, and works.

I can now implement Send Transaction API

oh another update forgot to mention. well, that’s more of a backend code update.

I updated the backend code to make wallet ready for first tests to see if a different wallet action is performed, like if user selects to open Komodo GUI, or Zcash GUI, the same HTML code is used, the same JavaScript code is used but with conditions and the exact same GUI elements then show that wallet’s information. Smiley

I was trying to get Zcash API work through iguana today, but got stuck with something, just waiting for help, and as soon as it’s working, I’ll try my experiments with Komodo/Zcash GUI elements/JS portability Smiley

So, expect the so far made Komodo GUI work Exactly for Zcash GUI as well! Wink

Once these GUIs works to good extent, I’ll make them work with Fiat Chains and Assetchains well Wink

Fiatchains/Assetchains will need a separate GUI Manager, probably, which will be added to EasyDEX-GUI. Hopefully won’t take much time.

Will keep this space updated as I move forward.

Komodo GUI receiving addresses section

You are all welcome to join our Slack, where you can talk with the devs in case you have any questions. SuperNET has always had very open communication towards its community. All these updates are posted on Slack, and more Wink

http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:54:05 AM

GUI Updates: Komodo, multiwallet, decentralized exchange.

loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:21:11 AM

It looks really good! Smiley Thanks for the constant updates. The project seems to be moving along really fast! Smiley

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 11:54:59 AM

It looks really good! Smiley Thanks for the constant updates. The project seems to be moving along really fast! Smiley

Yes, things are happening so fast that I'm surprised myself!

I think now it's just about connecting different pieces together to build the final product. jl777 spent ~2 years building the Iguana backend, which now contains massive amount of highly efficient C code. That really powers everything and allows us to build things such as notary nodes, and do atomic swaps.

EDIT: and the thing is that we would like others to use our platform and build DAPPs on top of it (like we are doing). The goal is to make everything easy for developers, so we can bring crypto to a whole new level. Check out http://docs.supernet.org/

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 12:00:06 PM

I had uploaded a wrong image to grewalsatinder's update. I updated it with the correct one, which is this:

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:22:47 PM

Windows wallet to komodo avalible to download?
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: