Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191662 times)
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:21:08 PM

The btcd  --> KMD swap is now live on our ICO platform.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swap your BTCD before 15.01.2017 to participate on the REVS distribution!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

The BTCD --> KMD swap is now live on our ICO platform: https://ico.komodoplatform.com/. Swap your BTCD before 15.01.2017 to participate on the REVS distribution! Just login to your ICO account and click "Swap" in the menu to start the swapping process.

You can directly send from exchanges to the BTCD address too!

If you have questions contact @Komodoplatform on bitcointalk.org  or @audo  in slack.

Grin

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:30:39 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 06:08:27 PM by tclo

The BTCD --> KMD swap is now live on our ICO platform: https://ico.komodoplatform.com/. Swap your BTCD before 15.01.2017 to participate on the REVS distribution! Just login to your ICO account and click "Swap" in the menu to start the swapping process.

What does that mean?   When is the snapshot and you've been saying for months that the swap isn't supposed to be related to the REVS distribution.

Quoting KomodoPlatform

"
BTCD Snapshot to get REVS

- The snapshot is not related to BTCD swap.
 - The snapshot is to get an additional asset called REVS.
 - The privatekeys are used to redeem the asset.
 - The snapshot has not happened yet!
 - to participate the BTCD can be stored either in a BTCD address under your control, or in our ICO site

BTCD Swap to get KMD

- has nothing to do with the snapshot
 - is done through the ICO site
 - lasts 1 full year
 - swapped BTCD ends up in our account, where it is publicly visible (nothing will happen to the swapped BTCD)
 - hopefully every single BTCD coin will get swapped during the year
"

And you said two days ago that "1BTCD = 50.448 is the official announced BTCD>KMD swap rate!  During 1 fully year BTCD can be swapped for KMD with that rate (however the exchange rate decreases slightly throughout the year because BTCD staking expands the supply".

Now you suddenly say "1 BTCD = 50.42041779 KMD"  Huh  Do you guys keep to any of your "official" published plans?
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:35:30 PM

I registered  on ICO website to deposit BTCD. It says "Send your BTCD to your bitcoindark deposit address below to receive KMD.", but I don't see an address, only QR code.

What the hell> Was that u who registered that site? As u command urself to support this ico u're a fraudster and should subjected to a thorough investigation by SEC, so they can check u out and find out how bankrupt ur principles of dignity are.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

I registered  on ICO website to deposit BTCD. It says "Send your BTCD to your bitcoindark deposit address below to receive KMD.", but I don't see an address, only QR code.

What the hell> Was that u who registered that site? As u command urself to support this ico u're a fraudster and should subjected to a thorough investigation by SEC, so they can check u out and find out how bankrupt ur principles of dignity are.

Who's that guy? ^ Smiley Looks like he got severe brain damage some time ago.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

ICO website is acting weird. I enter login/pass, hit Sign in, but nothing happens. After a while I entered my account but it didn't show any transactions. Now I can't log in again.

gbdesai

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

I registered  on ICO website to deposit BTCD. It says "Send your BTCD to your bitcoindark deposit address below to receive KMD.", but I don't see an address, only QR code.

Who's that guy? ^ Smiley Looks like he got severe brain damage some time ago.

For real, after reading I picture a dude in his parent's basement wearing a tinfoil hat accidentally stumbling onto the wrong thread, in between his hourly worship services to a radiator.
gbdesai

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:08:25 PM

ICO website is acting weird. I enter login/pass, hit Sign in, but nothing happens. After a while I entered my account but it didn't show any transactions. Now I can't log in again.

I had to hit login in a few times, seems to timeout a little. I successfully swapped my BTCD.  Good stuff.
tclo

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:31:32 PM

I had to hit login in a few times, seems to timeout a little. I successfully swapped my BTCD.  Good stuff.

I swapped/converted a few BTCD for a test and the the website logged me out when I tried to refresh.  I finally was able to get back in and it shows that I have a 0 balance of KMD when I had some before that were shown as successfully converted.  I did a screen shot on my other computer if I need proof at some point.
DANIEL77

Activity: 591

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:49:12 PM

I have same problem now. I can't login to ICO cabinet.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:51:39 PM

Can everyone that has issues PM with their email so the team can take a look?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:54:21 PM

What does that mean?   When is the snapshot and you've been saying for months that the swap isn't supposed to be related to the REVS distribution.

Quoting KomodoPlatform

"

- to participate the BTCD can be stored either in a BTCD address under your control, or in our ICO site

BTCD Swap to get KMD

- lasts 1 full year
 - swapped BTCD ends up in our account, where it is publicly visible (nothing will happen to the swapped BTCD)
"

And you said two days ago that "1BTCD = 50.448 is the official announced BTCD>KMD swap rate!  During 1 fully year BTCD can be swapped for KMD with that rate (however the exchange rate decreases slightly throughout the year because BTCD staking expands the supply".

Now you suddenly say "1 BTCD = 50.42041779 KMD"  Huh  Do you guys keep to any of your "official" published plans?

The deposits is open for people to deposit their BTCD for the REVS snapshot as well as to swap your BTCD to KMD. If you do not want to swap your BTCD for now that is OK just hold it locally in your own wallet. This does mean you cannot vote for notaries though as you would not have any KMD to do so.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

tclo

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

Quoting KomodoPlatform

"

BTCD Swap to get KMD

- lasts 1 full year
"

The deposits is open for people to deposit their BTCD for the REVS snapshot as well as to swap your BTCD to KMD. If you do not want to swap your BTCD for now that is OK just hold it locally in your own wallet. This does mean you cannot vote for notaries though as you would not have any KMD to do so.

Did you ever read what I quoted above?  

Please answer my question rather than avoiding it.

When is the snapshot of the BTC blockchain for the REVS asset?  You've been saying for months that the swap isn't supposed to be related to the REVS distribution.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:56:12 PM

What was the price of 1 KMD at ICO ?

Its 0.00012909 btc /kmd

now the Price for 1 KMD is 0.00006730

its a half....so the biggest looser are the Bitcoin Investors.....Thank you jl777 for that big loss.

I invested more than 30 BTC in that project....now people can only invest 15 BTC in BTCD and have the same Amount of KMD...thats very frustrating :-(

It is very obvious that project was create for btcd bagholdes, from the beginning it was known who is an Premium investor Wink
Those who invested through via BTC, is only a porter in pseudo exclusive hotel and carries the baggage of some homeless.

Reliable solution would be give for those dissatisfied BTC investors opportunity refund of their BTC and leave komodo project...

But, the REAL issue is this, you need a checkup from the neck up.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

What does that mean?   When is the snapshot and you've been saying for months that the swap isn't supposed to be related to the REVS distribution.

Quoting KomodoPlatform

"

BTCD Swap to get KMD

- lasts 1 full year
"

And you said two days ago that "1BTCD = 50.448 is the official announced BTCD>KMD swap rate!  During 1 fully year BTCD can be swapped for KMD with that rate (however the exchange rate decreases slightly throughout the year because BTCD staking expands the supply".

Now you suddenly say "1 BTCD = 50.42041779 KMDHuh  Do you guys keep to any of your "official" published plans?

Did you ever read what I quoted above?   

Please answer my question rather than avoiding it.

The swap has nothing to do with the REVS distribution. If you hold your BTCD in your BTCD wallet all is good. The platform helps users that only hold BTCD on exchanges.

Regards

PS: As for the rate: this is due to the higher supply of BTCD. There is only a set amount of KMD.

tclo

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:59:01 PM

The swap has nothing to do with the REVS distribution. If you hold your BTCD in your BTCD wallet all is good. The platform helps users that only hold BTCD on exchanges.

Regards

That's not what they are saying now.  They are contradicting themselves and not honoring what they said for months.  It sounds like suddenly now you have to swap in the next week on the ICO site in order to get the REVS distribution.

Did you even read above:

Quote from: yassin54 on Today at 01:00:38 PM
super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

Regards

That's not what they are saying now.  They are contradicting themselves and not honoring what they said for months.  It sounds like suddenly now you have to swap in the next week on the ICO site in order to get the REVS distribution.

Did you even read above:

Quote from: yassin54 on Today at 01:00:38 PM

I thinks Swap + Snapshot (for the REVS asset) are starting now till 15.01.2017...after this date you are only able to do the Swap only.

PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

I think you need to take your advise and read what i wrote. I answered your question with my post.

This means that you can either hold your BTCD in your wallet OR deposit it into the SWAP site and on the 15th the snapshot will happen. By sending it to the SWAP site you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 3488

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:16:47 PM

For some reason can not I log in to your account ICO?

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tclo

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

I think you need to take your advise and read what i wrote. I answered your question with my post.

This means that you can either hold your BTCD in your wallet OR deposit it into the SWAP site and on the 15th the snapshot will happen. By sending it to the SWAP site you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

I didn't ask about voting. I didn't ask if someone had to swap your BTCD now or wait until later.

What is the date of the REVS snapshot of the BTCD blockchain?   And is it going to still work as before and if you are holding BTCD in your own wallet and have the private keys, then you are set and you will be part of the REVS distribution?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: