Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

The compounding happens as a natural effect of being able to spend the accrued interest at any time

Thanks, but i still don´t get this:

"That is very true, and in fact, you could get even more."  ... "If you want to accumulate even more KMD you need to get your interest to earn more interest. You won't receive the new coins until you have sent the coins, so the more often they are sent, the more KMD you receive."

Wait.. or do you mean this:

After 6 months i send my coins to a new adress:

100 + 2,5 = 102,5

Rest of the year i get 5% of 102,5 =  More than keeping it for 12 months in one wallet?!

Am i right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:05:22 PM

Thanks for the answer, but that´s not what i asked.  The 5%-thing isn´t the problem:
 ("I have 100 KMD in january.  one year later i send the coins to a new adress and receive 105 KMD, right? After next year i send to a new adress again, receive +5% and so on.").

Unlike the rest:

But what if i send the coins in june? Or i send 50 in June, 20 in july and 30 in november?

Related to my question above, what does this means exactly:

(" 'compound interest.' If you want to accumulate even more KMD you need to get your interest to earn more interest. You won't receive the new coins until you have sent the coins, so the more often they are sent, the more KMD you receive.")
Lets do some math.
5% APR is what accrues, for all utxo older than an hour and more than 10KMD

After 1 month, 5%/12 has accrued. It is earned. It is "there", even though it doesnt exist anywhere. There is no record of this interest directly on the blockchain. However all nodes have a consensus to the satoshi of how much interest you have earned.The wallets take this into account when creating a transaction. So you can spend it.

After 2 months 5%/6 has accrued.
etc.

As soon as the interest has accrued, you can spend it. I am not sure what about this is unclear. It could be that all other systems are some sort of complicated thing that is entangled with block creation.

In KMD, you earn 5% per year, just by owning the KMD. Nothing at all has to be done.

This means even cold storage KMD is earning interest.

There is a cap of 5% total accrued interest per utxo, which means after a year you are not earning any more interest.

The compounding happens as a natural effect of being able to spend the accrued interest at any time

Is this mean our old address where we stored KMD will not earning 5% interest anymore after a year?
So we need to send/stored in a new address in order to earn our next 5% interest? and we need to do this once a year right?

By the way, when we send KMD to the new address to earn our 5% interest, does our 5% interest send to our old KMD address or to our new address?  still confused about this

dont try to overcomplicate it.
the rule is very simple.

EVERY utxo that has a locktime will earn interest if it is bigger than 10KMD at the rate of 5% APR to a max of 5%. eligible after it is one hour old.

It is based on utxo, not on address balance. that means each txid's output is independently accruing interest at the same time, without any additional work to do.

I hope that somebody in the community will be able to understand the rules and be able to answer questions related to this.

Also both komodod and iguana make sure that locktime is set, only mined blocks dont have locktime automatically set

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:08:53 PM

"That is very true, and in fact, you could get even more."  ... "If you want to accumulate even more KMD you need to get your interest to earn more interest. You won't receive the new coins until you have sent the coins, so the more often they are sent, the more KMD you receive."

100 + 2,5 = 102,5

Rest of the year i get 5% of 102,5 =  More than keeping it for 12 months in one wallet?!

Am i right?
yes!
That is basically the definition of compound interest.
It is an emergent property of how KMD 5% APR works, it is not specially coded to compound. It compounds if you compound by actively using KMD.

Some coins have used demurrage to try to motivate economic activity. While losing funds is a spur to action, I think getting a bit of compounding by being active is a more effective approach.

The difference between 5% simple interest and 5% compounded wont be that much, but it will be more than zero. And people like money.

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:13:45 PM

yes!
It is an emergent property of how KMD 5% APR works, it is not specially coded to compound. It compounds if you compound by actively using KMD.

Some coins have used demurrage to try to motivate economic activity. While losing funds is a spur to action, I think getting a bit of compounding by being active is a more effective approach.

The difference between 5% simple interest and 5% compounded wont be that much, but it will be more than zero. And people like money.

Thanks!!!!

"And people like money"   muahahaha. ( btw: I´m also interested in "how things work" so money wasn´t my intention Smiley )
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:16:23 PM

What was ICO price?
How much total supply?
How much BTC raised?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

yes!

Thanks!!!!

"And people like money"   muahahaha. ( btw: I´m also interested in "how things work" so money wasn´t my intention Smiley )
Under the hood it was actually quite tricky to make it work simply on the outside.

The big issue was how to get universal consensus to the satoshi, not to mention the wallet tx construction needed to know what actual value a utxo had. And this needed to be done to the existing bitcoin codebase.

The way I achieved consensus was to use the locktime field, which is typically unused and set to 0. I added a restriction that you cant specify a timestamp locktime that is far in the past. And locktime cannot be in the future as if it was it wouldnt even be accepted.

So, now we have a consensus safe timestamp for each utxo.

But we also need the "now" timestamp and we clearly cant use any clock as there is no way all nodes will have the exact same time all the time (if ever). What I used was the blocktime of the chaintip. So this means that when you make a new tx, the now is the time of the previous block.

Given these two timestamps, we get the fraction of the year and onto the number of satoshis for the prorated interest.

Now, astute readers will notice that between the time a transaction is submitted to the network and the time it is actually confirmed, might be hours away (ie bitcoin unconfirmed backlog). So wouldnt that mean that there wont be consensus on the interest calculation?

It turns out that there is a consensus, as by the time a transaction is confirmed, it will always have the prior block to the one it confirmed in. And thus there will always be a "now" timestamp that gets consensus. The discrepancy is that there will be a bit of interest that the wallet did not account for and this excess would end up as a higher than expected txfee.

maybe it is a bit wrong that the mining nodes that might be responsible for delayed blocks and the unaccounted for interests getting this as txfee, it is a very small amount and I dont intend to ever let KMD end up having hours and hours of backlogged transactions.

super55

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:32:17 PM

Thanks for the answer, but that´s not what i asked.  The 5%-thing isn´t the problem:
 ("I have 100 KMD in january.  one year later i send the coins to a new adress and receive 105 KMD, right? After next year i send to a new adress again, receive +5% and so on.").

Unlike the rest:

But what if i send the coins in june? Or i send 50 in June, 20 in july and 30 in november?

(" 'compound interest.' If you want to accumulate even more KMD you need to get your interest to earn more interest. You won't receive the new coins until you have sent the coins, so the more often they are sent, the more KMD you receive.")
Lets do some math.

After 1 month, 5%/12 has accrued. It is earned. It is "there", even though it doesnt exist anywhere. There is no record of this interest directly on the blockchain. However all nodes have a consensus to the satoshi of how much interest you have earned.The wallets take this into account when creating a transaction. So you can spend it.

etc.

As soon as the interest has accrued, you can spend it. I am not sure what about this is unclear. It could be that all other systems are some sort of complicated thing that is entangled with block creation.

In KMD, you earn 5% per year, just by owning the KMD. Nothing at all has to be done.

There is a cap of 5% total accrued interest per utxo, which means after a year you are not earning any more interest.

Is this mean our old address where we stored KMD will not earning 5% interest anymore after a year?
So we need to send/stored in a new address in order to earn our next 5% interest? and we need to do this once a year right?

By the way, when we send KMD to the new address to earn our 5% interest, does our 5% interest send to our old KMD address or to our new address?  still confused about this

the rule is very simple.

EVERY utxo that has a locktime will earn interest if it is bigger than 10KMD at the rate of 5% APR to a max of 5%. eligible after it is one hour old.

It is based on utxo, not on address balance. that means each txid's output is independently accruing interest at the same time, without any additional work to do.

I hope that somebody in the community will be able to understand the rules and be able to answer questions related to this.

Also both komodod and iguana make sure that locktime is set, only mined blocks dont have locktime automatically set

Yes we need someone in the Devs to explain it in more details step by step on how to earn 5% interest in much less technical term in our superNet site...so even grandma can understand it too  Grin

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:38:25 PM

Unlike the rest:

Lets do some math.

etc.

the rule is very simple.

Yes we need someone in the Devs to explain it in more details step by step on how to earn 5% interest in much less technical term in our superNet site...so even grandma can understand it too  Grin

Here is a nontechnical steps to earn 5% APR with KMD.

Step 1. Congratulations! There is nothing to do. You are done and now earning 5% APR on your KMD

hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

100 + 2,5 = 102,5

Am i right?
I think you are just making yourself confused. So one utxo earn 5% maximum.
So utxo A = 100 KMD and you send 50 KMB to utxo B in the middle of the year.
     utxo B = 50 KMD  
In the middle of the year utxo A would have 52.5 KMD and utxo B have 50 KMD.
At the end of year one. utxo A would have 53.75 and utxo B would have 51.25.
utxo A will stop earning since utxo A is now one year old. And utxo B still have 6 month of earning left. that's how I understand this.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:40:30 PM

- SNIP -

Step 1. Congratulations! There is nothing to do. You are done and now earning 5% APR on your KMD
[/quote]

LMAO! Yup, that's it, that's all folks... Gotta love 'em!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:41:24 PM

batch5 complete and verified:

[{"txid":"6fad08580a1077f3eefa28fcb30e25c81cfe853b48fa1c4dd180f9844e6ec318","vout":1,"address":"RKmeJpSRwBouZgkTXA1mre8EMNjQ7CawzH","account":"RKmeJpSRwBouZgkTXA1mre8EMNjQ7CawzH","scriptPubKey":"76a9147312ccc85457cdf9dde17167d8abed9bc2bd583f88ac","amount":1999.45556678,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
1999.45556678 <- expected amount RKmeJpSRwBouZgkTXA1mre8EMNjQ7CawzH
[{"txid":"4b4965c30015f501b5566ed5635e38ae964aaba8c99af6f56e496111d434d71c","vout":1,"address":"RChSVFn3Bi8kW2vRkohcaGw2QEzapdyjA7","account":"RChSVFn3Bi8kW2vRkohcaGw2QEzapdyjA7","scriptPubKey":"76a914257e6382c18c7ef3ae375a3d593e16ebe171720388ac","amount":15493.04399000,"interest":0,"confirmations":4,"spendable":false}]
15493.04399000 <- expected amount RChSVFn3Bi8kW2vRkohcaGw2QEzapdyjA7
[{"txid":"735d7f914eb9777fd7c9c44883c876baa53bb58e36a7d89760909ce1e92a706d","vout":1,"address":"RPYGEUfYMHizer5siX2CNpQ6xHAbjtgQuB","account":"RPYGEUfYMHizer5siX2CNpQ6xHAbjtgQuB","scriptPubKey":"76a9149c6b77e9dc031c7db6c4aa0d212219bfa4f10cdd88ac","amount":843.49707566,"interest":0,"confirmations":4,"spendable":false}]
843.49707566 <- expected amount RPYGEUfYMHizer5siX2CNpQ6xHAbjtgQuB
[{"txid":"8f4ea67ce7366804fe211f4c11a40bd364f8a6774e99c7d814f3778abf582dfa","vout":1,"address":"RLiYLy1TMui1iVGMhfks6Go1y1mopSkc7T","account":"RLiYLy1TMui1iVGMhfks6Go1y1mopSkc7T","scriptPubKey":"76a9147d74b33fe3ba7b1f0fe5791dfa9b2a00c247408388ac","amount":9678.31091750,"interest":0,"confirmations":4,"spendable":false}]
9678.31091750 <- expected amount RLiYLy1TMui1iVGMhfks6Go1y1mopSkc7T
[{"txid":"35aefffe9854b64ede72955ea546f84de618d5ab67426599e7a92e203a53b0c8","vout":1,"address":"RRLtUwtSG5oQUL6TPk5gtWPSFa4j1eBDxQ","account":"RRLtUwtSG5oQUL6TPk5gtWPSFa4j1eBDxQ","scriptPubKey":"76a914b034fcebd085d46c57a0a6fa5cd7eacfc8949a7788ac","amount":1219.26382940,"interest":0,"confirmations":4,"spendable":false}]
1219.26382940 <- expected amount RRLtUwtSG5oQUL6TPk5gtWPSFa4j1eBDxQ
[{"txid":"77c71b6be1be68661be35b4c41ec43f8e79fa723caf5c4e7c86b9369ee2ebecf","vout":1,"address":"RVT4P7mbHcdRmRHBotapx2BsEC1MMcTCMC","account":"RVT4P7mbHcdRmRHBotapx2BsEC1MMcTCMC","scriptPubKey":"76a914dd4040247a2fe4705e49dac64a67d49329f08b2e88ac","amount":1841.49885836,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
1841.49885836 <- expected amount RVT4P7mbHcdRmRHBotapx2BsEC1MMcTCMC
[{"txid":"9d0e39eb0a11d33544e17c607ad1aebcfdba06d214f99bb83464e92ad8cd3eba","vout":1,"address":"RNrQxuKtPSrJg6fcp665Q7j8A7WTDSbwjU","account":"RNrQxuKtPSrJg6fcp665Q7j8A7WTDSbwjU","scriptPubKey":"76a91494e21e5cd0175fe0bfebaad8e5a1a5a8557512be88ac","amount":681.69393556,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
681.69393556 <- expected amount RNrQxuKtPSrJg6fcp665Q7j8A7WTDSbwjU
[{"txid":"7041e1cc57a518eac2da5381ba3eaf7d5703f2dde1076a5217727aafd58c57e6","vout":1,"address":"RTrZWBu7SUZWf4ZdyUVddRPxsnDhZnre7n","account":"RTrZWBu7SUZWf4ZdyUVddRPxsnDhZnre7n","scriptPubKey":"76a914cbc1e038863b3f074ea1071c4e3f2a855935285288ac","amount":3090.02793673,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
3090.02793673 <- expected amount RTrZWBu7SUZWf4ZdyUVddRPxsnDhZnre7n
[{"txid":"aa667173c69495f01b1e065596978f365580ed0303f4daa43dd3efc11345acb4","vout":1,"address":"RU2MYeg8uicVE28k6iiBXUxbxzeZwULwKi","account":"RU2MYeg8uicVE28k6iiBXUxbxzeZwULwKi","scriptPubKey":"76a914cd9c0dc6c0f1d203be41095c6f92e71966d8143e88ac","amount":759.15915551,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
759.15915551 <- expected amount RU2MYeg8uicVE28k6iiBXUxbxzeZwULwKi
[{"txid":"83ed733e584b29b82ab59aa314dd4692a3e26ee612c209fb83fb3c8ac1832776","vout":1,"address":"RL5Mi7TdaXCWpQNtbs4zUBdHQEurPuRYh8","account":"RL5Mi7TdaXCWpQNtbs4zUBdHQEurPuRYh8","scriptPubKey":"76a914766c6e7dcae4647dd802d28826bcb1293feb192488ac","amount":158029.04869800,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
158029.04869800 <- expected amount RL5Mi7TdaXCWpQNtbs4zUBdHQEurPuRYh8
[{"txid":"f7f5190e2f1e33c1c6c3eab6f8ddfaeee289b839f57568f1c690c1ec8a6d59cd","vout":1,"address":"RGEkGiZQxqTZjsARMzu2exjPkFegXSGT9o","account":"RGEkGiZQxqTZjsARMzu2exjPkFegXSGT9o","scriptPubKey":"76a9144c52818dbd12ac71c1985156dbcf0fe7356428b788ac","amount":2298.00667939,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
2298.00667939 <- expected amount RGEkGiZQxqTZjsARMzu2exjPkFegXSGT9o
[{"txid":"af503537b2d1f590ee60cd7fd4bd20428a5e13c69ce70a4debfb4d4cb4c12bda","vout":1,"address":"RAYp48ZaMJGmaKCJxeMLzWQXajW7Hd2Yjr","account":"RAYp48ZaMJGmaKCJxeMLzWQXajW7Hd2Yjr","scriptPubKey":"76a9140dec6585534f11bb35adac14f66d4025814b60eb88ac","amount":2788.74791820,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
2788.74791820 <- expected amount RAYp48ZaMJGmaKCJxeMLzWQXajW7Hd2Yjr
[{"txid":"1f9b726760e70c55e0a56b14decda061ee6794951f0515bce5cfeeb52757ed8d","vout":1,"address":"RAryshRkyDqKp3cgavp8CD77yS9A4U5jQz","account":"RAryshRkyDqKp3cgavp8CD77yS9A4U5jQz","scriptPubKey":"76a914115c14cfdaeead64c2fda339bfc67374fcb7f49088ac","amount":710.78619077,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
710.78619077 <- expected amount RAryshRkyDqKp3cgavp8CD77yS9A4U5jQz
[{"txid":"38a982374bffb59fb7b10cbdd097e9b28b274b8dd54fb1dae396144d8c879e92","vout":1,"address":"RRbLh1gaRgxRXMRVwGvNw2yESgRyNzscnd","account":"RRbLh1gaRgxRXMRVwGvNw2yESgRyNzscnd","scriptPubKey":"76a914b2f0b054ea04cd7073b0e185f919b96d9f518ac588ac","amount":1118.59777607,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
1118.59777607 <- expected amount RRbLh1gaRgxRXMRVwGvNw2yESgRyNzscnd
[{"txid":"089bd0a9dd2b712554791a4f575f62f2abda25031382795af1dd5a3f920f4e32","vout":1,"address":"RJtnDNrMY8pzcwwKyUvGLTjDot5jR74FRw","account":"RJtnDNrMY8pzcwwKyUvGLTjDot5jR74FRw","scriptPubKey":"76a91469742f85a3d5b5920c2f2ebc32c5847bc07c6c4588ac","amount":8811.66876930,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
8811.66876930 <- expected amount RJtnDNrMY8pzcwwKyUvGLTjDot5jR74FRw
[{"txid":"514ddc3ddb2654354601a8971d0d5ad97b4844daabcb7786f10af7fd1d69a754","vout":0,"address":"RRixT2CqGcr5cdPoP3G2rhrWDfSbVZR6sk","account":"RRixT2CqGcr5cdPoP3G2rhrWDfSbVZR6sk","scriptPubKey":"76a914b4617350c17495b67f85fd61b883f61ceb0be58488ac","amount":8,"interest":0,"confirmations":5500,"spendable":false}, {"txid":"8346c1963fd4a5e70d61163bbe44868c12f42fec8c88597a412e960f500d50d9","vout":1,"address":"RRixT2CqGcr5cdPoP3G2rhrWDfSbVZR6sk","account":"RRixT2CqGcr5cdPoP3G2rhrWDfSbVZR6sk","scriptPubKey":"76a914b4617350c17495b67f85fd61b883f61ceb0be58488ac","amount":79613.96546024,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
79613.96546024 <- expected amount RRixT2CqGcr5cdPoP3G2rhrWDfSbVZR6sk
[{"txid":"83f24e4276e6aefce21000c4d444cd0d909f25da717862cb87ed28ef9ffb37c1","vout":1,"address":"RHvVq3gKrEhXkXJSfxEzweGXRBjRMX1HwR","account":"RHvVq3gKrEhXkXJSfxEzweGXRBjRMX1HwR","scriptPubKey":"76a9145ecf36d9707c5aa24a7d2e8ed821a1248befe4f488ac","amount":854.63736305,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
854.63736305 <- expected amount RHvVq3gKrEhXkXJSfxEzweGXRBjRMX1HwR
[{"txid":"4dc40c9aeffb9f0732614ebbdde8787e4945b0b017cbc858bdddba195cffdb63","vout":1,"address":"RSqXWQNJTdiiP2L6Q8Pd6nzd3DyN7TzpNF","account":"RSqXWQNJTdiiP2L6Q8Pd6nzd3DyN7TzpNF","scriptPubKey":"76a914c097aaee1050becc978ac053312d5e25129c4a4788ac","amount":87148.37244375,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
87148.37244375 <- expected amount RSqXWQNJTdiiP2L6Q8Pd6nzd3DyN7TzpNF
[{"txid":"d2de8684bf2cb239f379a0be089c21dda90fc11ac8745275618c08189c3c9bc6","vout":1,"address":"RRRWieSx6e2ANSukRrFaRSyF2ikYiqTqbH","account":"RRRWieSx6e2ANSukRrFaRSyF2ikYiqTqbH","scriptPubKey":"76a914b114e67847de2b8005d32444d61db4631773737388ac","amount":96831.52493750,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
96831.52493750 <- expected amount RRRWieSx6e2ANSukRrFaRSyF2ikYiqTqbH
[{"txid":"f86fbac5375a85a8c2d8651673c339772d98e069a481e2c2e291ed2c06e69b41","vout":1,"address":"RBhKUj4dmHDDd8Yhm8npoh9ii5V5ZUjtpu","account":"RBhKUj4dmHDDd8Yhm8npoh9ii5V5ZUjtpu","scriptPubKey":"76a9141a806979066381e9b187dd4423b07b28d1bedc5688ac","amount":1935.66218350,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
1935.66218350 <- expected amount RBhKUj4dmHDDd8Yhm8npoh9ii5V5ZUjtpu
[{"txid":"1c8b0cdcc1c1dd7a6f0f490fb57294427436ef99d362e06ebe17877313464e16","vout":1,"address":"RRCvM3vVV6FPwayTevCCvkpXY2V8RxjEct","account":"RRCvM3vVV6FPwayTevCCvkpXY2V8RxjEct","scriptPubKey":"76a914aeb33755d5b9797988f0ab88e00765521e10bf4388ac","amount":50006.03027000,"interest":2.79051508,"confirmations":525,"spendable":false}]
50303.39904535 <- expected amount RRCvM3vVV6FPwayTevCCvkpXY2V8RxjEct
[{"txid":"0e32fb1cb0887c98da24c5e5ed425f52f542de0c3ee73e73ca3d4416033654a4","vout":1,"address":"RBopZSXfCKrvi6kELKu9Cn3TYDapxpVr8d","account":"RBopZSXfCKrvi6kELKu9Cn3TYDapxpVr8d","scriptPubKey":"76a9141bbb2f014d9558b427ccca206e7a9a449bb8a26d88ac","amount":106514.67743125,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
106514.67743125 <- expected amount RBopZSXfCKrvi6kELKu9Cn3TYDapxpVr8d
[{"txid":"744aaa9d311c1edbd8f358dd4023a7cc030ad43482a6d5c5c8d53dc42deb7250","vout":1,"address":"RFEHFqHrwcwnTBzvYsuEttQ4rQQZw9qQsH","account":"RFEHFqHrwcwnTBzvYsuEttQ4rQQZw9qQsH","scriptPubKey":"76a9144143d43fca32b2ea88a88a1a0ee0a79c14f5dc0a88ac","amount":1526.39979262,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
1526.39979262 <- expected amount RFEHFqHrwcwnTBzvYsuEttQ4rQQZw9qQsH
[{"txid":"d68213f76d7e6809bcaf0a1c522220ff9457aa9747182396deacb85330c717b3","vout":1,"address":"RJzu13gJQjtS6aQdNEaQMrv7TSL4wQBien","account":"RJzu13gJQjtS6aQdNEaQMrv7TSL4wQBien","scriptPubKey":"76a9146a9c58e4ec7f68ee5e00122f8b26ca471a8c7d2a88ac","amount":2130.29354862,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
2130.29354862 <- expected amount RJzu13gJQjtS6aQdNEaQMrv7TSL4wQBien
[{"txid":"acd786f5b7bab14737a25d0ac2eb0e1a61743899f83571a694191a5317cc3c67","vout":1,"address":"RQgfzPR4zeCyLWaddHysGEVzoKLZa5E4Ut","account":"RQgfzPR4zeCyLWaddHysGEVzoKLZa5E4Ut","scriptPubKey":"76a914a8fac0d74fded755c3ce82b2f6a12959176be56788ac","amount":20106.39865075,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
20106.39865075 <- expected amount RQgfzPR4zeCyLWaddHysGEVzoKLZa5E4Ut
[{"txid":"0a6832c3878dc82afe539a3a54f56b1a6d02fc21f0b03ca78d48124d3634ded1","vout":1,"address":"RBcmNwoFVZ5kWZB8LMjgGbqvVmByD1DeTJ","account":"RBcmNwoFVZ5kWZB8LMjgGbqvVmByD1DeTJ","scriptPubKey":"76a91419a3f3e497ae8d278704b168f66ac54d4eff3b5b88ac","amount":12526.83053462,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
12526.83053462 <- expected amount RBcmNwoFVZ5kWZB8LMjgGbqvVmByD1DeTJ
[{"txid":"3872f0a52c4e6c84a0041a09725874517adb3908d48037dce1811197640956d2","vout":1,"address":"REwf8D6dyFevVSZc6wjTAwmTgntUM5KWGd","account":"REwf8D6dyFevVSZc6wjTAwmTgntUM5KWGd","scriptPubKey":"76a9143e1f033ffe9c36f1283af87680c68a4575fdfa2388ac","amount":273706.84143501,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
273706.84143501 <- expected amount REwf8D6dyFevVSZc6wjTAwmTgntUM5KWGd
[{"txid":"2048f44673413d3a3c36c3f38df77bd1453bc9dd2a93edbaa35ae9c99dd64ee7","vout":1,"address":"RJQNje5EiBV2C7f28YLcm9LEm8AvrSFtVc","account":"RJQNje5EiBV2C7f28YLcm9LEm8AvrSFtVc","scriptPubKey":"76a9146414f0a7cc3b9f2e1dc855f0de9169cbe1a98b1188ac","amount":3880.03920424,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
3880.03920424 <- expected amount RJQNje5EiBV2C7f28YLcm9LEm8AvrSFtVc
[{"txid":"4698dd7471c0e12421ea777216b66a112c9e1817761e0d801f9e4845c258a3cb","vout":1,"address":"RBFuL5swKoyZnLUTVEPjsuwh7pvP5sAz7P","account":"RBFuL5swKoyZnLUTVEPjsuwh7pvP5sAz7P","scriptPubKey":"76a91415b1daba05e7125dd3730252d3851352a65fc08988ac","amount":116.48367000,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
116.48367000 <- expected amount RBFuL5swKoyZnLUTVEPjsuwh7pvP5sAz7P
[{"txid":"cc32e43ba80e3895630f99a5b0a8e7183ce74c4aa2a93af8baa76a1d2cc1c15c","vout":1,"address":"RJA8Qe3xtpSjXEXeBa8F54fW9HU3ETHCXd","account":"RJA8Qe3xtpSjXEXeBa8F54fW9HU3ETHCXd","scriptPubKey":"76a91461632811e8210dc2bc1a4aa9cd63c4186a47459a88ac","amount":4646.98361435,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
4646.98361435 <- expected amount RJA8Qe3xtpSjXEXeBa8F54fW9HU3ETHCXd
[{"txid":"4c465385ef27929c1077d4b37a205bec302bea710574453b42792f3c6bc7df7d","vout":1,"address":"RFVp94ZGAAbFhKZG9BwuCBwEjDG9gCpY1g","account":"RFVp94ZGAAbFhKZG9BwuCBwEjDG9gCpY1g","scriptPubKey":"76a9144433d93bb200a5b398cdd565357cd7c6827e343788ac","amount":4893.17953483,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
4893.17953483 <- expected amount RFVp94ZGAAbFhKZG9BwuCBwEjDG9gCpY1g
[{"txid":"8f282eab9df0a277c2b786bfd2f02db951131ecb7423a93c46a323dda8b85ea4","vout":1,"address":"RJcBCXAPp8VYuv87Xz9mNuNCBGJmYCKDFw","account":"RJcBCXAPp8VYuv87Xz9mNuNCBGJmYCKDFw","scriptPubKey":"76a91466504d279b3b1d474ede828c22b5573b537cef3c88ac","amount":13750.07654112,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
13750.07654112 <- expected amount RJcBCXAPp8VYuv87Xz9mNuNCBGJmYCKDFw
[{"txid":"543851d36fb88fd8c046211dd6e73ea75a8006b7e195812bbacb14a00ab3b266","vout":1,"address":"RKhFZqq9ErJBMH36bSA3sgDfd51nAMdRck","account":"RKhFZqq9ErJBMH36bSA3sgDfd51nAMdRck","scriptPubKey":"76a914723e27234eb75e45ce5c6508c1f061e40b60946e88ac","amount":6399.50717276,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
6399.50717276 <- expected amount RKhFZqq9ErJBMH36bSA3sgDfd51nAMdRck
[{"txid":"7632267444ae27246e0fe876d272b8876b96ec47d2d578e02330cb766793ae0e","vout":1,"address":"RDEbPLoUKK5sbRmJyhouhk3kx2MzTKt6d4","account":"RDEbPLoUKK5sbRmJyhouhk3kx2MzTKt6d4","scriptPubKey":"76a9142b62b614101b4882d0b5198bacbbf078016ea35288ac","amount":740.16851028,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
740.16851028 <- expected amount RDEbPLoUKK5sbRmJyhouhk3kx2MzTKt6d4
[{"txid":"516cf5887eaa2e024881b27b71a767090e168dea7dfccbbe6cf6bd86741bf200","vout":1,"address":"RAaszCNodXXu9rJL6qqVMZDykXncDecTMS","account":"RAaszCNodXXu9rJL6qqVMZDykXncDecTMS","scriptPubKey":"76a9140e5082ca36cc024a4dca642c987ac4dd5947800988ac","amount":693.08132289,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}, {"txid":"75740f609901350eebc9493aff3dcfb070e107b493a2b51aa1acccfb9dedd88c","vout":1,"address":"RAaszCNodXXu9rJL6qqVMZDykXncDecTMS","account":"RAaszCNodXXu9rJL6qqVMZDykXncDecTMS","scriptPubKey":"76a9140e5082ca36cc024a4dca642c987ac4dd5947800988ac","amount":693.08132289,"interest":0.09872953,"confirmations":1535,"spendable":false}]
693.08132289 <- expected amount RAaszCNodXXu9rJL6qqVMZDykXncDecTMS
[{"txid":"23a7f95e28ec90550f5e73fa509e3a7f614801dffe4e1e29aa02c2492c9e6302","vout":1,"address":"RHhBfhEDW88fopZfCasn6omtFr7QKa4wSk","account":"RHhBfhEDW88fopZfCasn6omtFr7QKa4wSk","scriptPubKey":"76a9145c4aa58134deb01310b3f0bd6217eb89f6b63a3d88ac","amount":41443.89267324,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
41443.89267324 <- expected amount RHhBfhEDW88fopZfCasn6omtFr7QKa4wSk
[{"txid":"cbca63c95d6e016ab816de044d9ef295f630468d1596bb66f3e0dbbfec879168","vout":1,"address":"RMg5XaC6Lsj3YT2FtCtSDCAa5i715NYxrf","account":"RMg5XaC6Lsj3YT2FtCtSDCAa5i715NYxrf","scriptPubKey":"76a91487f59bb5d3b5c201253ecd32a8e88464112f853e88ac","amount":16344.19309420,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
16344.19309420 <- expected amount RMg5XaC6Lsj3YT2FtCtSDCAa5i715NYxrf
[{"txid":"1dd5519298d6689602e56541dc3dd96a7f6a237b1ebaa67b247fa9ee3f9739b5","vout":1,"address":"RA9G36WwA9K95bn8Cbycq5ZnoxhSzzhhBw","account":"RA9G36WwA9K95bn8Cbycq5ZnoxhSzzhhBw","scriptPubKey":"76a91409781a2fa8f33ffbebdb0b866001c0d080a822d488ac","amount":867960.91662544,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
867960.91662544 <- expected amount RA9G36WwA9K95bn8Cbycq5ZnoxhSzzhhBw
[{"txid":"065a059be54fe184bfc9d43d7dd5bc6b71d300c7796ca45e70acbb99634ef2e2","vout":1,"address":"RVZEqmLd5e8FBfF9Y6uaKL5hEbdKSaRyCY","account":"RVZEqmLd5e8FBfF9Y6uaKL5hEbdKSaRyCY","scriptPubKey":"76a914de6b7a38f2c21b7e5b9e627dfb9f8ca2dc17b0f388ac","amount":1086.09863742,"interest":0,"confirmations":3,"spendable":false}]
1086.09863742 <- expected amount RVZEqmLd5e8FBfF9Y6uaKL5hEbdKSaRyCY
[{"txid":"4d0498e9b38daa2705b35555d95b5cc5addcf8b9915c38f01e7422bb3c1474a5","vout":1,"address":"RMHJhEJau3JWyvsuWSm7MnzxqY4QgEXXQm","account":"RMHJhEJau3JWyvsuWSm7MnzxqY4QgEXXQm","scriptPubKey":"76a91483a7082ecedf14aef07c01fed53dc335e17641cc88ac","amount":4319.91306129,"interest":0,"confirmations":2,"spendable":false}]
4319.91306129 <- expected amount RMHJhEJau3JWyvsuWSm7MnzxqY4QgEXXQm
[{"txid":"fb58e59e86673c017a32717d7ff933dd5ebf6275b91bbde46c7ecd9242e2b01a","vout":1,"address":"RHfwxdGyRKD1P9ZAY3wPRNErGjuokg5hgi","account":"RHfwxdGyRKD1P9ZAY3wPRNErGjuokg5hgi","scriptPubKey":"76a9145c0ec9a169310121ecef9232c14ef3ab7a77da1388ac","amount":38732.60997500,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
38732.60997500 <- expected amount RHfwxdGyRKD1P9ZAY3wPRNErGjuokg5hgi
[{"txid":"11cb10a33a2a7f028220460a4752c8684a465d1038913f0e31c7e110997c4d37","vout":1,"address":"RVcSdFR5fC3Qjk3CARvQSkra5PQwC8U3uj","account":"RVcSdFR5fC3Qjk3CARvQSkra5PQwC8U3uj","scriptPubKey":"76a914df068ff17cfec67c175d0b1c48c8a3b75f4931a488ac","amount":19695.58704144,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
19695.58704144 <- expected amount RVcSdFR5fC3Qjk3CARvQSkra5PQwC8U3uj
[{"txid":"d785685b205ffd0ab13cf4660be5262b7727228dd3f6e1b8f1bea8b97f800ee0","vout":1,"address":"RQokxkBAizLmegMeWK5TyTpSHn2vP5adjo","account":"RQokxkBAizLmegMeWK5TyTpSHn2vP5adjo","scriptPubKey":"76a914aa51d0af47479e5748294a80e73fe9b11ea455a388ac","amount":2981.62619009,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
2981.62619009 <- expected amount RQokxkBAizLmegMeWK5TyTpSHn2vP5adjo
[{"txid":"78cac40448f57823dddbaed6f69eaaa2d7b6cf407d8c5fa90b186fdab7c1d9b8","vout":1,"address":"RXTuSxW7zs1enAXAq3xSaimTR4NYUTQL6Q","account":"RXTuSxW7zs1enAXAq3xSaimTR4NYUTQL6Q","scriptPubKey":"76a914f35975e593a57cc47da9095bd4ae31653b9cfc8188ac","amount":968.31524937,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
968.31524937 <- expected amount RXTuSxW7zs1enAXAq3xSaimTR4NYUTQL6Q
[{"txid":"48cae9a4889082a43ea0ee8e481b89a4b35e544070827736336cc860f59b7954","vout":1,"address":"RNg2LQHqauerqtv6yCVXVLug2VFAqc7JaG","account":"RNg2LQHqauerqtv6yCVXVLug2VFAqc7JaG","scriptPubKey":"76a91492eb11a8ad97539200d91771551e703f9cade4e188ac","amount":3205.27840587,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
3205.27840587 <- expected amount RNg2LQHqauerqtv6yCVXVLug2VFAqc7JaG
[{"txid":"ba761c5bcab251499de8af6ebca8dd6f71e4697b69ad38a63ac6ed3f51e20705","vout":1,"address":"RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX","account":"RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX","scriptPubKey":"76a9140bdcf88401de1c3c3a1cac2e7c4d0205a2e48f6388ac","amount":40914.30625015,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}, {"txid":"3f56a88153c48bb6b1b5aa531a7dd5e90cdedd7be8bb1c0e0b036039cba21914","vout":0,"address":"RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX","account":"RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX","scriptPubKey":"76a9140bdcf88401de1c3c3a1cac2e7c4d0205a2e48f6388ac","amount":1,"interest":0,"confirmations":599,"spendable":false}, {"txid":"8a621bdfa7fa034342e8f07ad4f9ccccce2c6ccf3d3b238988f53d96c7e051ae","vout":1,"address":"RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX","account":"RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX","scriptPubKey":"76a9140bdcf88401de1c3c3a1cac2e7c4d0205a2e48f6388ac","amount":29.00370000,"interest":0.00180821,"confirmations":608,"spendable":false}]
40914.30625015 <- expected amount RAMvDwi58oyArqfGseWZsYbR2BN3L7ghVX
[{"txid":"4540c58133dbc87880e91bb961cb59531778eefeb3de8c1550e3245e973e032b","vout":1,"address":"RPUoGZEYGV32m6sU1qYr375mgELoMxVEJu","account":"RPUoGZEYGV32m6sU1qYr375mgELoMxVEJu","scriptPubKey":"76a9149bc3b64457e9604b093967f0e2c9ab3e2e72504f88ac","amount":48415.76246875,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
48415.76246875 <- expected amount RPUoGZEYGV32m6sU1qYr375mgELoMxVEJu
[{"txid":"77aee8dc84ddfc55aae94eab7eef3af07adf80079361a9c865424fe913a9f7f2","vout":1,"address":"RGH3G91bdgu1WrmiN4aBNREpm8EZwddmvw","account":"RGH3G91bdgu1WrmiN4aBNREpm8EZwddmvw","scriptPubKey":"76a9144cc18542f6fe6a13388e631a821e4dfb3a1df4a988ac","amount":1363.38787112,"interest":0,"confirmations":1,"spendable":false}]
1363.38787112 <- expected amount RGH3G91bdgu1WrmiN4aBNREpm8EZwddmvw

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:43:53 PM

100 + 2,5 = 102,5

Am i right?
     utxo B = 50 KMD  
utxo A will stop earning since utxo A is now one year old. And utxo B still have 6 month of earning left. that's how I understand this.
You are incorrect.
I think you overlooked that you cant spend part of a utxo.

So when you spend utxoA, 100% of it is spent, part of it to the destination and the rest to change. The locktime for both is now reset.

So in your example, in the middle of the year utxoA is spent, there will be a utxoB and utxoB2,each with a fresh year to earn interest

hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

100 + 2,5 = 102,5

Am i right?
     utxo B = 50 KMD  
You are incorrect.
I think you overlooked that you cant spend part of a utxo.

So when you spend utxoA, 100% of it is spent, part of it to the destination and the rest to change. The locktime for both is now reset.

So in your example, in the middle of the year utxoA is spent, there will be a utxoB and utxoB2,each with a fresh year to earn interest

thanks! now I understand it better.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:36:25 PM

Poloniex is holding 12 hours of btcd transfer.
Does the problem know what?
Scofield

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

Just requested payout, hope it's in time for the new exchange in 24/48 hours  Wink

Oh and it better be Polo, that's where all the volume at these days. Altcoin season isn't over yet!
BTW:

Iguana looks nice!
tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

Anyone know how to fix this problem in pool?

https://tytanick.tinytake.com/sf/MTMxMDk3N180ODYwNDY4

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

Got a question for the team:

Has anyone informed the developers/coin communities of all the coins supported by the iguana wallet that their coin is included?  Would be nice way to bring in more users if that hasn't already been done.
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

etc.

Does that mean in order to compund the interest the coins must be moved periodically? If you hodl do you get compound interest, or simple interest?
Danzing

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

Unlike the rest:

Lets do some math.

etc.

the rule is very simple.

So let me get this straight.
First, if you have hefty amount of KMD, transferring them from one address into another every day will get you way more then 5% a year.
Second, even if you want cold storage with 5% APR, you'll need to move your coins once a year minimum. Hard to call that a cold storage, is it?
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:40:37 PM

etc.

Does that mean in order to compund the interest the coins must be moved periodically? If you hodl do you get compound interest, or simple interest?

In theory, a compounded interest is a financial term by which periodically earns interest from its previous holding principal. Once the said interest was added to the principal, this amount would then become the next principal that will be derived for the next interest. So basically, if in one  5 years time you don't do anything with your KMD tokens you will in turn earn compounding interest.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: