Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
Wintermute420

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Mighty Dub

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

I have a question regarding REVS.  I saw my REVS balance on the ICO site shortly after the coin distribution, but now I see them listed as KMD.  I installed Iguana, but I only see my KMD there.  How do I access my REVS?

The balance on the top used to read REVS but now shows KMD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 04:50:02 PM

... In order to reward the long time SuperNET investors, I will be sharedropping 20% of KV coin to SuperNET coin holders. ...
... You must hold the SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset) to get the sharedrop as there is no way to directly sharedrop a KMD assetchain coin in NXT. ...
Huh what do you mean with supernet coin? Isn't it the same as the asset?
I bought some Unity in the ICO years ago and hold them in my nxt-account.
did you mean Unity on Polo as Supernet coin?
do I have to move my assets to polo to get the sharedrop?
SuperNET on NXT = UNITY on Poloniex

The share-drop will happen after we bring the asset from NXT to Komodo assetchains.
Ok. So what I have to do is
- wait til there is a KMD assetchain for the supernet-asset
- move the supernet-asset to the new assetchain
- enjoy the sharedrop
right?
but what did jl777 mean with SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset)? what exactly is this SUPERNET coin if not the asset?

Yes, That is correct.

Ok, the situation is a bit confusing. Right now it is a NXT asset - but after we bring it to Komodo assetchains it will get its independent blockchain, and thus technically it will be a coin. However, the coin is just a share in our organization and not money/currency.

So technically SuperNET will become a coin, but it will kind of be an asset with its independent blockchain.

Should we have a name for this? What is it called? Isn't an 'asset' understood/defined as a colored coin inside another blockchain? A coin is usually understood as a money or a currency. SuperNET coin doesn't really fit neither category.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
tortellino

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:01:22 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 05:12:49 PM by tortellino

@jl777: made now with the new wallet in basilik mode a transaction to cryptox. TX was confirmed, i can see it in cryptox asn pending (0/20), but it didn´t get any confirmation. The tx hash is showing this:

{
   "error": "not notarychain",
   "tag": "9100534320011566322"
}

Also it didn´t appear in transaction history.

when i try full mode 3 of the four bars are loading the bundels till 100%, when there comes the me "acoount notification - Unable to connect to Iguana". Very frustrating.....launching a bugged wallet. Hope my coins are not lost

Edit: now in my transaction history appears a new transaction about 23 KMD i never made.....after refreshing its gone....after refreshing its here again Angry

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

I have been up for most of the last 30+ hours, but I need to be monitoring the transition to an internal change in behavior the nodes have.

Once that is done, I will likely go offline for longer than normal. Dont panic, your funds are most likely on the blockchain, regardless that it does not display on a blockexplorer that is not current, or when your client is not syncing fully.

Remember, the coins are not actually in any wallet. They are in the blockchain and the wallet is just a way to view (and spend) the coins. So as long as they are safe in the blockchain, they are safe.

I dont think we will get the fourth exchange before Monday, so do not expect any more payouts until Monday or even Tuesday. Please do not complain if you missed the first payout, the second payout, the third payout, the fourth payout, the fifth payout and the sixth payout.

Let me say something about the small exchanges that have already listed KMD. They are spending extra effort and likely expected there would be some issues as usually a new thing has some initial issues that are fixed. And we are right around 50 BTC of KMD trades in the last 24 hours.

So, just how "small" are these exchanges? When it is doing more BTC volume than poloniex + bittrex did in BTCD? The big exchanges take a bit of time to adopt a coin, to make sure all is well and it is good we were able to transition the network without having thousands of people affected.

Also, tomorrow's big exchange has to start somewhere. It could be that one of these small exchanges of today, is a big exchange in the future.

Step by step, we will continue to improve things. I have been working on this for three years, nonstop. Regardless of obstacles, I will continue. And the SuperNET team is made of the same attitude.

right after the above, we activated the strict enforcement and i immediately lost internet. I had to find a wifi hot spot.

from there I determined the cause and a fix.

The basic problem was the decison logic for strict enforcement or lax enforcement had a codepath dependence. So all the nodes selected the same codepath, ie consensus, for an illegal block!

We had a totally illegal block in the local DB file for all the updated nodes. As soon as anything actually looked at that block with strict rules, it would panic abort as it sees an illegal block in the local DB. Assumptions everywhere that anything in local DB is at least legal.

So, if an external node asked for the illegal block, boom! If you restarted and it rescans the most recent blocks, boom! nodes started going down.

Exactly what you want to do on 2hrs sleep in the second day, not.

I had to use the -rewind=height option I added to avoid a full resync as the clock was ticking. That is a handy debug option that rewinds the chain to the specified height. So when debugging if the latest blocks are evil, just specify a height 100 before them and -rewind makes it so the evil blocks were never seen, well almost, at least they are not in the mainchain and blocks will connect to the rewound chaintip.

This saved precious time during the debug as I needed a dozen iterations to get the right solution. Now there is a purely deterministic check and strict enforcement in all other cases, beyond the critical height of the last exemption.

We have been running in strict mode for last 15 blocks and as the notaries update, we will get more blocks. When they are all updated, blocks will be flowing as normal. Until then blocktimes will be a bit spotty.

I apologize to everybody for the confusion, this bug was my fault entirely.
I believe all the exchanges have updated, kpx.io is back on the mainchain, payouts are current.

I hope to rest a bit and will make sure all is well when I am back online

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
milik

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

I would appreciate if someone would tell me why KMD is not shown in http://coinmarketcap.com/
and also which exchange is it traded on? Can we see it in more exchanges? What are the plans to market KMD to people outside and to others in Crypto community?

You can now trade in https://coinexchange.io

Better price and more liquid
criptox.pl
tortellino

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

@jl777: good sleep, no problem and go on Smiley

▄█████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████  ▄▄▄▄
█████              ▀█████████▀
█████                ██████▀
█████             ▄██████▀
█████         ▄▄██████▓▀   
█████      ▄▄███████▀   ▄▓██
█████   ▄▄███████▓▀   ▄▓████
█████▄█████████▀   ▄▓██████▌
████████████▓▀   ▄▓████████
██████████▀   ▄▓██████████
████████▀   ▄███████████▀
 ▀███▓▀   ▄▓███████▀▀▀┘
.DEVAULT.     
  ●   

.COMMUNITYE
.GOVERNANCE.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
  .ICOEE
PREMINE
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

I have been up for most of the last 30+ hours, but I need to be monitoring the transition to an internal change in behavior the nodes have.

-SNIP-

I hope to rest a bit and will make sure all is well when I am back online

Thank you, I know what it feels like and I don't envy you at the moment. This is without a doubt one of the best projects to emerge in a long time and we can wait until it's 100%... No worries.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
grewalsatinder

Activity: 186

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:04:02 PM

Iguana Desktop Application 0.1.4 released!

It is a better version than previous betas, but as always still be cautious, as this still might have unknown bugs. The SuperNET Team is YET testing this beta. Once we get the signal, this may go as the main release. But, until then, please be cautious using your funds with this pre-beta wallet.

Always make sure to backup your wallet seed and privkeys.

This build comes with some bugs fixes and minor GUI improvements

- Windows installer will not show any error unlike before and skip showing any error in case the MS packages are already installed.
 - Full Mode now shows a notification banner explaining what is Full Mode GUI doing and when to expect it to be usable in complete sync.
 - Send Transaction Form for EasyDEX Wallets fixed for errors like "wrong address or amount."
 - GUI structure of Send transaction is a bit changed in bundled EasyDEX-GUI
 - Auto refresh for Full mode wallet is fixed to update transaction history and balance. Earlier it wasn't updating transaction history automatically due to this bug.

https://supernet.org/en/products/iguana

i installed the iguana 0.1.4 on my windows 8.1 64-bit but it stays forever like this:

the wallet does not start.

i have disabled the antivirus before installing, and while trying, without success.

is this a known issue? how can i solve it?

.-.
 .-''-.__.-'00  '-' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '-.
'.___ '    .   .--_'-' '-' '-' _'-' '._
 V: V 'vv-'   '_   '.       .'  _..' '.'.
   '=.____.=_.--'   :_.__.__:_   '.
           (((____.-'        '-.  /   : :
 jacaré                       (((-'\ .' /
                           _____..'  .'
                          '-._____.-'

Install this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/download/details.aspx?id=48145

both 64bit and 32bit.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:06:28 PM

To get more consistent blocktimes during the transition to new version, I contracted out to a mega GPU miner.

The blocks should soon get back to 1 per minute

and now I think all issues are settled enough to take a break

grewalsatinder

Activity: 186

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

For those that are eager to know about pending transactions, did you know that inside iguana there is a block explorer? you can submit listunspent calls directly to the network and get results back like the above, for any address that already did an importaddress.

By doing this you can find out what is actually on the blockchain, without needing the blockchain locally, or having a block explorer website current

This needed some highlight

bctacc32

Activity: 126

-

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

@jl777
Thanks for all the insight and really, take a rest now Wink
tytanick
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

Old wallets lost connection.
My working node with 7 connectios is:
46.105.151.16 port 8333

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

For those that are eager to know about pending transactions, did you know that inside iguana there is a block explorer? you can submit listunspent calls directly to the network and get results back like the above, for any address that already did an importaddress.

By doing this you can find out what is actually on the blockchain, without needing the blockchain locally, or having a block explorer website current

This needed some highlight

Definitely. Whenever I touch a so called blockexplorer I'm all of a sudden remembering that it's the perfect place to track people, connecting their crypto transfers with some IP and geolocation.
jacare

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

Thank you so much. It worked. I actually noticed that there were about 5 instances of that software installed in my machine. So I had to uninstall all of those old ones, uninstall Iguana, install the version of the software from the link you have supplied, restarted my machine, and reinstall Iguana.

.-.
 .-''-.__.-'00  '-' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '-.
'.___ '    .   .--_'-' '-' '-' _'-' '._
 V: V 'vv-'   '_   '.       .'  _..' '.'.
   '=.____.=_.--'   :_.__.__:_   '.
           (((____.-'        '-.  /   : :
 jacaré                       (((-'\ .' /
                           _____..'  .'
                          '-._____.-'

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

coinexchange.io is fully synced.

A few of our notarynodes had some issues syncing to the mainchain and I didnt want any users to have problems.

The 200,000 sols of GPU power has brought the blocktime to 55.87s

All is well in komodoland. Now I can rest for a bit.

phobosq

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:05:32 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 09:33:47 PM by phobosq

I wrote a thread for it (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1776854), but why not here - I have a pool supporting multiple users, currently we're mining there with a friend, but we could use some more testing. If someone is interested, please PM me, I will PM pool address back.
More details - we have 2 workers, 15 ksol, so around 5% of whole network, pool is processing payments, but it takes some time (~2h) to have 101 confirmations required to process payments. Fee is set low, to 0.5% but it needs some more testing - more blocks need to be created in order to confirm Smiley
lithiumviper12

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:24:08 PM

Noob question,

How can I transfer my ICO coins to a wallet? Do you have a step by step tutorial? Thank you very much for the assistance.

V/r,
lithiumviper12
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:28:25 PM

Noob question,

How can I transfer my ICO coins to a wallet? Do you have a step by step tutorial? Thank you very much for the assistance.

V/r,
lithiumviper12

How to send your KMD to an exchange

- go to 'home' tab
- click 'use exsisting KMD address'
- input the deposit KMD address you got from an exchange
- Now that you have the correct KMD address you can proceed to the 'payout' tab
- Since you are using a 3rd party address you don't have the seed, and thus you will click 'skip'
- Follow instructions and confirm the withdrawal

Warning: make sure you are doing the withdrawal to a correct address! Once we send out the KMD there is no way to retrieve it.

How to send your KMD to your own KMD address

1) go to home page, click 'HOME'
2) If you don't have a seed generate a new one by clicking 'Reset Seed', follow the instructions
3) Double check your seed matches with the KMD address, click 'Check KMD address', follow the instructions
4) go to 'PAYOUT' tab
5) click 'Request payout'
6) type the seed, click 'confirm'
7) click 'send'
Cool wait that we process the payout (check your KMD address from kpx.io)
9) after we have paid, you can open Iguana Desktop App
10) Select 'full mode' or 'basilisk mode' and insert your seed to the desktop app
targetmlrd

Activity: 588
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 10:27:37 PM

It is very interesting what is the price in Komodo will exit the stock market, in fact the coin is very promising and it can give a good price increase, I think you need to keep those coins that I bought at the ICO
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 10:31:19 PM

What other  exchanges besides coinexchange is kmd listed on?

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: