Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

You will never know who and why s selling . But i do´t care about

I agree,  if a whale wants to dump its good news for KMD dispersion.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

Considering the price of KMD is around half of ICO price, I'm not sure how much more dispersion we really need lol.

By dispersion I mean many holders with an interest in the project rather than 1 super whale.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:23:12 PM

What's the point of buying from ICO, maintaining huge artificial volume and dumping at loss?

I wonder why nobody ever considered that maybe some of the devs or team members are selling off some.  These guys probably get them for "free" for the their work, or at a price way below ICO.  Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it is a possibility.

Well the thing is that whales tend to suppress the price of new coins at high inflation points to get hold of majority of the coins at cheap price. That's happening everywhere and there is no way to stop it. For those who claim that it is scam of dev team I say that is natural habits of crypto whales and there isn't much to do. Only short-term pump can be achieved by Poloniex addition, which should be inevitable.
this issue of scam on project is the order of the day. It is a terrible scare for traders

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

Why bittrex wallet is in maintenance mode all day?
Requested payout from ICO site direct to bittrex address.
Everything will be ok?

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:42:43 PM

Why bittrex wallet is in maintenance mode all day?
Requested payout from ICO site direct to bittrex address.
Everything will be ok?

If you just requested payout  you will have to wait til the next batch payment  which is most likely going to be friday, unless there is a surge in payout requests.
tclo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:50:59 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 12:45:46 AM by tclo

Nice bounce in KMD price. I wish I would have picked up some at 65.

Volume is drying up on Bittrex though.  I don't see it being added to Poloniex on low volume, but we'll see.
tclo

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:47:35 AM

Considering the price of KMD is around half of ICO price, I'm not sure how much more dispersion we really need lol.

Actually the USD price of KMD is probably about the same as the ICO price.  BTC was worth half as much back then.
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:22:17 AM

Actually the USD price of KMD is probably about the same as the ICO price.  BTC was worth half as much back then.

Not sure why people keep saying this.  Is it to make yourself or others feel better about the current price?  Sure, KMD price may be about the same in terms of USD, but I think it's more important to look at things in terms of BTC.  After all, one of the objectives of SuperNET is to work with BTC to increase its value and thereby increasing the value of alts like KMD.  If BTC goes up and Komodo goes down, that's counterproductive.  Of course, the market doesn't always react this way.  But I wouldn't consider BTC going up while KMD goes down or stays the same a good thing.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:48:27 AM

Not sure why people keep saying this.  Is it to make yourself or others feel better about the current price?  Sure, KMD price may be about the same in terms of USD, but I think it's more important to look at things in terms of BTC.  After all, one of the objectives of SuperNET is to work with BTC to increase its value and thereby increasing the value of alts like KMD.  If BTC goes up and Komodo goes down, that's counterproductive.  Of course, the market doesn't always react this way.  But I wouldn't consider BTC going up while KMD goes down or stays the same a good thing.

If you base everything on BTC, unless you are the pump of the day, none can keep up with BTC when it is mooning.

In regards to the price, there is nothing the dev team can do. Only a small amount of KMD is being traded at these prices so if you want to take that as a indicator that is the true value of KMD then nothing I say can change your mind.

We have the most technically advanced anon tech on the market and we offer a value proposition that is beyond all other coins in the top 20-30 potentially. KMD is working towards a more stable and user friendly release but if KMD holders wants the price to increase, help us test it and spread the word. We will have marketing campaigns when the time is right but nothing beats word of mouth.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RichardT

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:09:19 AM

In regards to the price, there is nothing the dev team can do. Only a small amount of KMD is being traded at these prices so if you want to take that as a indicator that is the true value of KMD then nothing I say can change your mind.

I'm not at all saying this is what I value KMD at.  Obviously I have high expectations for SN/Komodo and I think it's worth much more, which is why I think the current price is disappointing and have not sold any yet to date.  I just think it's funny when people comment that KMD is doing well in terms of USD while it's price in BTC has decreased significantly from ICO, like it's suppose to be a good thing.

And please stop saying that there is "nothing" the dev team can do when this is a pretty well funded project that has technically been in development for about 2.5 years.  There's always something that can be done, maybe the team just hasn't figured it out yet.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

I'm not at all saying this is what I value KMD at.  Obviously I have high expectations for SN/Komodo and I think it's worth much more, which is why I think the current price is disappointing and have not sold any yet to date.  I just think it's funny when people comment that KMD is doing well in terms of USD while it's price in BTC has decreased significantly from ICO, like it's suppose to be a good thing.

To be honest, I think those who don't feel good about the price should just dump. It creates a community of people who actually care for the future of KMD and not instant profit.
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

I'm not at all saying this is what I value KMD at.  Obviously I have high expectations for SN/Komodo and I think it's worth much more, which is why I think the current price is disappointing and have not sold any yet to date.  I just think it's funny when people comment that KMD is doing well in terms of USD while it's price in BTC has decreased significantly from ICO, like it's suppose to be a good thing.

And please stop saying that there is "nothing" the dev team can do when this is a pretty well funded project that has technically been in development for about 2.5 years.  There's always something that can be done, maybe the team just hasn't figured it out yet.

Well i should probably rephrase that.

The dev team are developing the ecosystem, that is what they should be doing to increase the price.

By providing a good technical solution to problems people have, this will increase the utility of the Komodo platform and thus bring more users and capital. This should increase the price in the long run.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:09:55 AM

Nice bounce in KMD price. I wish I would have picked up some at 65.

Volume is drying up on Bittrex though.  I don't see it being added to Poloniex on low volume, but we'll see.

I miss the volume, I think the bot needs to make a comeback.
tclo

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:26:37 AM

People say this because it is the truth and also because it's more important to look at things in terms of USD (or other fiat).  That is what counts in the real, larger world.

So KMD current market price is just about the same as the ICO price, whether you like that reality or not.
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

I don't worry about Komodo, its new roadmap and new software is impressive, the dev team delivers the products and make more products out of original plan. Kudos.
RichardT

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

Actually the USD price of KMD is probably about the same as the ICO price.  BTC was worth half as much back then.

Not sure why people keep saying this.  Is it to make yourself or others feel better about the current price?  Sure, KMD price may be about the same in terms of USD, but I think it's more important to look at things in terms of BTC.  After all, one of the objectives of SuperNET is to work with BTC to increase its value and thereby increasing the value of alts like KMD.  If BTC goes up and Komodo goes down, that's counterproductive.  Of course, the market doesn't always react this way.  But I wouldn't consider BTC going up while KMD goes down or stays the same a good thing.

People say this because it is the truth and also because it's more important to look at things in terms of USD (or other fiat).  That is what counts in the real, larger world.

So KMD current market price is just about the same as the ICO price, whether you like that reality or not.

Yes, that is the truth and I'm not denying that. It's just when people say it like it's suppose to be a positive for us as a project is what I have a problem with.  I think we need to get out of that mindset.  I'm not looking at it from a trading perspective but more of a goal-oriented perspective. If SN/KMD is to meet it's project goal, then KMD price should be going up with BTC in terms of USD, not stay constant.  So we still have a ways to go.

And speaking of mindset, I feel the dev team has been under this mindset that good tech will speak for itself and people will come.  This way of thinking has been going on for the last 2 years now and it hasn't gotten us far in terms of getting more recognized. There's great tech here, but a new strategy is definitely needed. Hopefully with the next wallet release, marketing will ramp up significantly.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:43:13 AM

Actually the USD price of KMD is probably about the same as the ICO price.  BTC was worth half as much back then.

Not sure why people keep saying this.  Is it to make yourself or others feel better about the current price?  Sure, KMD price may be about the same in terms of USD, but I think it's more important to look at things in terms of BTC.  After all, one of the objectives of SuperNET is to work with BTC to increase its value and thereby increasing the value of alts like KMD.  If BTC goes up and Komodo goes down, that's counterproductive.  Of course, the market doesn't always react this way.  But I wouldn't consider BTC going up while KMD goes down or stays the same a good thing.

People say this because it is the truth and also because it's more important to look at things in terms of USD (or other fiat).  That is what counts in the real, larger world.

Yes, that is the truth and I'm not denying that. It's just when people say it like it's suppose to be a positive for us as a project is what I have a problem with.  I think we need to get out of that mindset.  I'm not looking at it from a trading perspective but more of a goal-oriented perspective. If SN/KMD is to meet it's project goal, then KMD price should be going up with BTC in terms of USD, not stay constant.  So we still have a ways to go.

And speaking of mindset, I feel the dev team has been under this mindset that good tech will speak for itself and people will come.  This way of thinking has been going on for the last 2 years now and it hasn't gotten us far in terms of getting more recognized. There's great tech here, but a new strategy is definitely needed. Hopefully with the next wallet release, marketing will ramp up significantly.

The Elephant in the room is time.......It's great to have brilliant technical ideas.......but they must be finished before the rest of world can implement there own version

Cheers Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
PondSea
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:58:57 AM

The Elephant in the room is time.......It's great to have brilliant technical ideas.......but they must be finished before the rest of world can implement there own version

Cheers Jon  Wink

The main issue here is that if we dont have all the pieces of the jigsaw in place, people dont know what they are looking at. Doing this takes time, but it can be delivered faster if people choose to help. So please join slack and help out with the testing, that will kill 2 birds.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 02:34:18 AM

Well i should probably rephrase that.

The dev team are developing the ecosystem, that is what they should be doing to increase the price.

By providing a good technical solution to problems people have, this will increase the utility of the Komodo platform and thus bring more users and capital. This should increase the price in the long run.

I really like this coin Platform and This is a good opportunity to own more cheap KMD coins. I believe in the strong and techinal Teams on this project. This cryptocurrency technology will demonstrate its strength and applicability in the future.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:31:29 AM

Cheers Jon  Wink

Users can't use a service like instantdex before it is released, only speculators can buy kmd, so this explains price drop, some speculators leave. Unknown is what effect on price when users start buying kmd to try out services. Until then we all can only speculate.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: