Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:14:16 PM

Vote for Komodo!

There is a voting and Komodo is one of the candidates - if it wins it will enter monthly cryptocurrency ranks published by BitHub.pl.

We allow You to choose ten cryptocurrencies in this month. They will be added to the monthly rank and therefore enlarge it from top20 to top30 months` most popular cryptocurrencies.

Voting will last until 28th of April 2017 23:59:59 UTC + 01:00. Top 10 cryptocurrencies which gain the highest number of votes will win.

You can vote here:
http://bithub.pl/english/voting-for-new-cryptocurrencies-in-the-monthly-rank/

Another "look over there moment" who cares about some stupid poll on some irrelevant web site?.....it looks like politics 101

Cheers Jon  Roll Eyes

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkunkBushGrowler

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:36:59 PM

Vote for Komodo!

There is a voting and Komodo is one of the candidates - if it wins it will enter monthly cryptocurrency ranks published by BitHub.pl.

We allow You to choose ten cryptocurrencies in this month. They will be added to the monthly rank and therefore enlarge it from top20 to top30 months` most popular cryptocurrencies.

Voting will last until 28th of April 2017 23:59:59 UTC + 01:00. Top 10 cryptocurrencies which gain the highest number of votes will win.

You can vote here:

Another "look over there moment" who cares about some stupid poll on some irrelevant web site?.....it looks like politics 101

Cheers Jon  Roll Eyes

what exactly do you want jl777 to do, can you be specific?
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:00:45 AM

trusted people are hard to find , need some real life contract and surely
some time on the code to understand it. keep up the good work

I've a lot of trust in this coin. Great and experienced dev team, good coin and low price.
To the moon in a couple of weeks or months, that's for sure  Smiley

Where can I find the roadmap of KMD?

There is no exact roadmap. I'll try to summarize it quickly, but of course it is constantly moving a bit. This roadmap includes also SuperNET roadmap, which is very relevant for Komodo too.

1) DEX layer with liquidity provider nodes
 2) With working DEX we can continue testing the BTC anonymizing feature in Jumblr and finish it
 ---------- with these two in place the Agama will be pretty much fully functioning ----------
3) Komodo Currencies phase 2, which will allow us to scale their market capitalizations
4) Komodo Smart Contracts (this is the latest addition that we are now talking about, and planning)
5) Pangea poker backend (Pangea will party require Komodo Smart contract tech)

There's also a lot of GUI development to be done, manly for Agama, InstantDEX and Pangea

It's very hard to give any dates, and they would be very broad estimations. Thus we think it's better if we don't give any exact timeline, but our platform has been advancing with a very impressive speed lately! Really the most work was done in 2015/2016 when jl777 was coding Iguana Core.

In late 2016 we started with a Zcash fork and by now we have finished:
 - delayed proof of work consensus
 - we had elections and we got 62 notary nodes around the world giving protection
 - launched 50 assetchains each with their independent blockchains, those are are using dPoW
 - Satinder has made impressive progress with Agama (published just few months ago)
 - developend and launched Komodo Currencies (phase 1)
 - defeated a lot of blockchain attacks, which made Komodo a lot stronger
 - launched/developed KV-coin (key/value database), which is required by DEX
 - lot of enhancement to our backend performance, for example to Iguana Core

I might have missed something, not sure.

Hi Devs,
Any plans to hire some more programmers to speed up the progress and our developments?
Komodo have an impressive Roadmap, but with the slow progress and bugs we having now, someone is going to take our ideas and be the first to use it in their Bloackchain/Platform. Because this is an open project so others are free to use or copy our ideas.

I recommend to hire some more people, i mean we need a groups of Devs to handle each iOS, Linux & Windows GUI.
So we can speed up our GUI development & fixing the bugs, because curently we still have some people who having problems with Agama wallet on Windows version.

First of all, the GUI progress hasn't been slow considering the complexity of the application. The GUI has two coin daemons in it: komodod and Iguana Core. Getting Komodo GUI for windows and mac wasn't that easy either, as the Zcash team officially only supports Linux. All in all, there was a lot of things that had to be done and a lot of moving parts that add to the complexity. I'm not the right person to talk about it from a technical perspective though.

The GUI team has three persons in it: Satinder Grewal, ca333, and pbca26. The problem of hiring new GUI devs is the complexity part. A new guy cannot just jump in and start contributing. First, he has to educate himself about pretty much everything SuperNET has been developing. If the GUI dev doesn't have a blockchain background, then he also has to understand that aspect.

If the team were to hire another person, it would drain a lot of their resources to get him educated and up to speed so that he could make a contribution. The conclusion was that the fastest way to finish all the tasks is just to let them do their job. In fact, they have been doing a great job! (Agama is a native multi-coin wallet, there is nothing like it on the market elsewhere).

Satinder did say that after the GUI is working and the pieces are in right places, we can have another GUI team to take over. That team would turn the working product into a grandma-friendly product ready for mass market adoption.

That all being said, it has been acknowledged that the situation could change. It's not so much that we wouldn't like to hire more people, but who to hire? How do we find the guy?

For us to find a new GUI dev, the following has to happen. Someone would have to join our community and be interested in our product so much that he takes his free time to study and understand the product, then offer his help. Then we could hire him, and the GUI projects would finish faster.

You guys are doing fine, don't worry about what people outside the industry think, stay the course. Nothing great was ever built in a day including Rome...

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:56:54 AM

Someone please confirm that i can change my payout address from the ICO site. Agama is not working at all. I have no other way to access my coins now

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 04:48:37 AM

Someone please confirm that i can change my payout address from the ICO site. Agama is not working at all. I have no other way to access my coins now

If you already requested the payout then it would have to be manually canceled so you could change the payout address.

What's the problem with Agama? I'm sure we can help!

Few things to check first:
 1) make sure your firewall or antivirus program is not blocking Agama

2) launch Agama and see to how many Basilisk Servers you connect to, you should be connecting to 8 (if you are connecting to 50, then let me know and I'll explain further steps)

3) had you previously installed "Iguana Desktop App"? If so, you will have to uninstall it first, and then install Agama Desktop App. More info: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

4) If you are using basilisk mode you will have to go to 'basilisk actions' and click 'clear and fetch basilisk data'

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 05:02:21 AM

Announcement
The revenue generated by the decentralized exchange layer will be allocated in the following way:

DEX Revenues (EasyDEX & InstantDEX)
- 50 % to DEX assetholders
- 15 % to JUMBLR asset (NXTprivacy in NXT)
- 15 % to BOTS asset (NXTcoinsco in NXT)
- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to MGW asset (MGW in NXT)
- 5 % to operating costs
- 5% to faucets/promotions

Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:15:55 AM

Don't we all love dividend!  Kiss  Grin
peschi

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:01:09 AM

Is there a date, when next KMD payout from ICO website will happen?

Abraxas147

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:59:03 AM

Announcement
The revenue generated by the decentralized exchange layer will be allocated in the following way:

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

What about the supernet asset (unity)? As supernet is holding portions of the mentioned assets, will dividents flowing in supernet asset be payed out to the holders of supernet asset?
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

Hello  Smiley
Can someone explain how the komodo Interest works.

Becouse i had 5314.06 kmd on Balance 19.47 kmd on Interest Earned and 5333.54 kmd in Total Balance on my address.

And i  made a transfer of 2600 kmd to another address of mine and returned the same amount to the original address.

So now i have 5314.06 on Balance 0.70 kmd on Interest Earned and 5314.77 kmd in Total Balance,

Can some explaine  were the interest go ? shouldn't have received about 19 kmd of Interest on my 1st address?

You acquire the interest automatically without doing anything. The only scenario where you would stop acquiring interested is if you funds have been idle for 1 year.

Next Iguana release will have a separate box for the interest, so it comes more clear how much interest you have received.

In which address I receive interests? Can I spent them in any moment? Do I need Full or Native wallet?

Drai

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

Vote for Komodo!

You can vote here:

I want to join voting on this website but I don't know how to vote KMD coin? Please make a full guide to do it. Thanks.
just click on kmd button
Done

Johnny00

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:52:38 AM

If you already requested the payout then it would have to be manually canceled so you could change the payout address.

What's the problem with Agama? I'm sure we can help!

Few things to check first:
 1) make sure your firewall or antivirus program is not blocking Agama

2) launch Agama and see to how many Basilisk Servers you connect to, you should be connecting to 8 (if you are connecting to 50, then let me know and I'll explain further steps)

3) had you previously installed "Iguana Desktop App"? If so, you will have to uninstall it first, and then install Agama Desktop App. More info: https://github.com/SuperNETorg/Agama/wiki/Agama-Desktop-Installation-and-Upgrade-Instructions

4) If you are using basilisk mode you will have to go to 'basilisk actions' and click 'clear and fetch basilisk data'

I've tried everything. I never had the iguana desktop before.

It's stuck at the "starting daemon" window and just keeps loading.

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
SkunkBushGrowler

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:06:50 AM

Announcement

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

What about the supernet asset (unity)? As supernet is holding portions of the mentioned assets, will dividents flowing in supernet asset be payed out to the holders of supernet asset?

good question, i would expect unity holders would get divs
Drai

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Quote from: Johnny00

Which platform?

KomodoPlatform

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

Announcement

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

SuperNET owns 25 % of the DEX assets, so the revenue will flow to SuperNET asset holders too.

Here's a further clarification from jl777:
jl777 [18:03]
a bit more incestuous though, as SuperNET also owns about 25% of BOTS and JUMBLR (NXTcoinsco and NXTprivacy assets)

so 12.5% from the 25% ownership of DEX and another 7.5% from 25% ownerships in the JUMBLR and BOTS, for a total of 20% of DEX revshare

So SuperNET will get 20 % of the revenue through its holdings.

Hello  Smiley
Can someone explain how the komodo Interest works.

Becouse i had 5314.06 kmd on Balance 19.47 kmd on Interest Earned and 5333.54 kmd in Total Balance on my address.

And i  made a transfer of 2600 kmd to another address of mine and returned the same amount to the original address.

So now i have 5314.06 on Balance 0.70 kmd on Interest Earned and 5314.77 kmd in Total Balance,

Can some explaine  were the interest go ? shouldn't have received about 19 kmd of Interest on my 1st address?

You acquire the interest automatically without doing anything. The only scenario where you would stop acquiring interested is if you funds have been idle for 1 year.

Next Iguana release will have a separate box for the interest, so it comes more clear how much interest you have received.

In which address I receive interests? Can I spent them in any moment? Do I need Full or Native wallet?

You automatically receive them all the time to the very same address where your cons are. You don't have to do anything. When you login to Agama you will see how much interest you have gained.

JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:13:18 PM

Komodo has 375 votes at the moment, and it is right behind SYS this is really suprising how many supporters and investors are there. Everything speeks for KMD, just wait. Where else we can vote and show power?
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

i'm interested in knowing how will new coin or asset / coin made on KMD chain
will be added , i mean any asset created with KMD tech is already exchanged on dex like in nxt or waves ?

Announcement

- 5 % to REVS asset
- 5 % to operating costs

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Johnny00

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
tave

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:56:19 PM

Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit
have you anti virus?
using latest agama wallet?

Johnny00

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

Which platform?

Windows 7   64 bit
have you anti virus?
using latest agama wallet?

My Antivirus isn't giving any messages about blocking. I'm using AVG. And latest a game wallet

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: