Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 [617] 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
tave

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

I guess it is time for me to purchase a ledger nano S wallet. As developers have fixed the bug regarding interest earnings for KMD. It is really handy and ideal to have KMD on the Nano S.
I think you misunderstood.
Even a paper wallet will accrue interest if LockTime is set, but a paper wallet is not able to spend it.

Similarly ledger funds will accrue interest if LockTime is set, but ledger wallet is not able to spend it.

The reason is that the wallet is not what accrues the interest, that is built into the blockchain. The wallet however must know about interest calcs and how to adjust the transactions to spend it.

Ledger does not do this at this point

so the paper wallet does not get interest when i move it to the agama wallet?

how exactly did you get your paper wallet to send a transaction?
dont you have to use some software for that? in which case, which wallet did you use?

i did not
i sent to the paper wallet from the exchange - planned to move it in few months..
it will send to agama wallet the original amount + x%?
look up the txid on the block explorer for your funds in the paper wallet
if LockTime is set and it is for more than 10KMD and you use a wallet that knows how to spend the accrued interest, you will get it as change.

so you likely will need to do 2 transactions to get all of it into a different account.

Agama supports interest collection

So does the kmd paper wallet generator that you guys released set the locktime?

ie: if we use the paperwallet and generate an address, then send to it, interest will accrue?

or is it the sender that sets locktime.

Do these places set locktime?

scenario 1. Sent for Bittrex
scenario 2. Sent from shapeshift
scenario 3. Sent from agama
all those scenarios should be setting the locktime, but I will repeat AGAIN, if you want to be sure that your funds are accruing interest, you must check the explorer with the txid that sent you the funds.

If LockTime is set to 15... (about 1.5 billion) the it is set properly, no worries.
If not, you are not accruing interest

and yes, the sender sets the locktime, that is why I say to check the explorer for you txid since at that moment it is decided whether you are accruing interest or not

something like this will be ok

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:50:31 PM

[...]

something like this will be ok

Something like that will be awesome!
Every month i'm waiting for payday to invest more money!
I'm sure that from this project i will have my pension Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Moht

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:15:44 AM

I'm becoming slightly concerned.

My KMD hasn't shown up in my wallet for over a month and a half.  I was using the Agama - Easy DEX (v0.1.6.2e-beta) for a month or so with no issues...

I initially thought a new wallet was coming with the upcoming ICO, so I wasn't really concerned.   A week became a month and a half before i knew it.  Now that the ICO is being delayed i'm more anxious to make sure my coins are there.

The wallets on github are labled "desktop"... are these the correct version? a better version?

Im using a Mac with the newest OS.

Any help would be appreciated.

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:18:47 AM

I'm becoming slightly concerned.

My KMD hasn't shown up in my wallet for over a month and a half.  I was using the Agama - Easy DEX (v0.1.6.2e-beta) for a month or so with no issues...

I initially thought a new wallet was coming with the upcoming ICO, so I wasn't really concerned.   A week became a month and a half before i knew it.  Now that the ICO is being delayed i'm more anxious to make sure my coins are there.

The wallets on github are labled "desktop"... are these the correct version? a better version?

Im using a Mac with the newest OS.

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you see your transaction in block explorer? I will suggest you to resync your wallet. Its really concerning when funds are missing from months.
Moht

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:24:15 AM

Thanks for the quick reply... I will try resynching the wallet now.

Block explorer shows my last transaction as "mined Aug 24, 2017 11:42:43 PM" ... I have not been able to stake since then.  No other transactions, so they must still be there.

-Philosoraptor
Moht

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

Is the Swing wallet preferred now?  Can i restore my Agama wallet balance on the swing wallet by adding my Agama wallet private key?

Upon running the Agama wallet again ... I've tried "Refreshing Basilisk Network Connections..." and "Fetching wallet data"

Still no balance.

Does anyone know how i can sync the wallet again?

-Philosoraptor
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:30 AM

Swing wallet is slow but reliable wallet as of the moment for me . It doesn't matter if it loads almost 4 hours before the qt interface would show up and download the remaining blockchain transanctions to sync. As long as I regularly collecting the interest and be able to send or receive KMD.
Moht

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:20:50 AM

Swing wallet is slow but reliable wallet as of the moment for me . It doesn't matter if it loads almost 4 hours before the qt interface would show up and download the remaining blockchain transanctions to sync. As long as I regularly collecting the interest and be able to send or receive KMD.

Your definitely a "Hero member"

Thank YOU!

-Philosoraptor
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:20:24 AM

second to last payout will be in 3 days
please do not complain if you miss the deadline, it is repeated many times as October 15th

after this payout, there will only be the LAST payout on January 15th. Constantly maintaining the ICO site has taken a fair amount of time, but we said we would keep it open for a year, so we will.

However, it is time for us to move to the next set of things to do, instead of maintaining an ICO site for an ICO that has been completed for almost a year.

I STRONGLY suggest you do a payout before this payout. Dont procrastinate until the final payout.
ioncornel78

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:32:07 PM

please do not complain if you miss the deadline, it is repeated many times as October 15th

after this payout, there will only be the LAST payout on January 15th. Constantly maintaining the ICO site has taken a fair amount of time, but we said we would keep it open for a year, so we will.

However, it is time for us to move to the next set of things to do, instead of maintaining an ICO site for an ICO that has been completed for almost a year.

I STRONGLY suggest you do a payout before this payout. Dont procrastinate until the final payout.

i want to swap all my btcd this month, i must wait until january 15th ??!
now i have a pending payout over 1 month and i can't do another one to swap now all my btcd ?!
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

now i have a pending payout over 1 month and i can't do another one to swap now all my btcd ?!
maybe there is time to contact @vanbreuk to cancel the existing request and make a new one
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:20:23 PM

No, he said do BEFORE Jan 15th...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

No, he said do BEFORE Jan 15th...

I'm sure everybody of the team will be super happy that everything is over on the 16th :')

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

I'm sure everybody of the team will be super happy that everything is over on the 16th :')

Then we'll have a few people jumping up and down crying because they failed to convert the BTCD despite having a full year to do it.

You just know its coming.
CHMEX

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:16:02 PM

Then we'll have a few people jumping up and down crying because they failed to convert the BTCD despite having a full year to do it.

Are there also accounts which have ICO KMD and not requested payout yet? If so an email reminder could be a good idea to avoid a few angry guys.

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:47:45 PM

I would have no sympathy for these people and kindly ask them to stop investing in crypto altogether.  No other team goes to such great lengths to maintain the swap for this long.

To help jl777 out, I'll try to repeat the dates with every post I make from now on.

Next payout is Oct. 15
Last payout is Jan. 15

Don't procrastinate or you will really piss jl777 off!
Moht

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:20:44 PM

Excited for the swap in a few days... and getting my wallet going again.

Currently... Komodo Swing Wallet

komodoOSX - Version 1.0.0 (0.8.0)

"please wait - daemon takes longer to start"

Is this normal for over half a day?

-Philosoraptor
ALX3K

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:36:00 PM

any master or push plan for 2018? i like this coin but no realy trust invest to it.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:39:16 PM

Excited for the swap in a few days... and getting my wallet going again.

Currently... Komodo Swing Wallet

komodoOSX - Version 1.0.0 (0.8.0)

"please wait - daemon takes longer to start"

Is this normal for over half a day?

I have been using Komodo Swing Wallet and yes it loads almost 4-5 hours . Hope devs are doing some kind of improvement. Agama wallet is not as reliable as Swing so I am still confident of using the Swing wallet.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:20:17 AM

I am no expert when speaking of bitcoin, but I have been watching the value and evolution since just a few years after it was started. the recent bizarre events regarding bitcoin have caused me to summarize a brief statement, here follows. just now I am looking at coinmarketcap and they are showing btc at $5500 .. some short time ago the coins were $400. I have a theory about what happened to it because it started to seem absurd just after the $400 point (in my opinion). bitcoin was bought (everyone has seen the so called 'whales') well, a substantial portion of bitcoin was bought, by the same entity that would seek to control it, obviously. if having bought a significant portion of the total available supply then one can set the price at any moment. we all know this but who has considered that a very significant portion of the bitcoin network (just like the mining) is owned by very few entities (if not a single entity/corporation/whatnot). it is not out of the question at all to consider such a move as this would be common strategy for anyone (anything) with enough wealth wishing to purchase the controlling power of the network. when the price was set to 10X over the years following, there is no room for loss, because all of the earnings were made back since the price increase. the remaining portion of the coins could be dispensed at whatever cost.. now at the most absurd time the coins have gained so much value in 2 days? yeah right. I may be mistaken but it seems that any sane person would probably panic sell considering the severity and relevance of the proposed blockchain split. yet the price just keeps going up.. ? seems like sabotage to me. anyway, thats my 2 cents.

why I am posting this in the komodo thread? really I guess just to share a perspective but also and more importantly to make those who are holding aware that bitcoin is not the king and it will not be the king because it is most likely controlled by a single entity. just an encouragement for komodo as it seems obvious to me that komodo has the potential to rise to the top.
Pages: « 1 ... 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 [617] 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: