Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
LiiVE2RAVE

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:33 AM

Could someone agree me, so i can make sure i understood dPOW.

It is like a normal POW-System, like BTC, but additionally it goes through the 64 notary-nodes and has to be accepted from each of them?

And another noobish question: Does it somehow decrease the speed of the blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:57:15 AM

It is like a normal POW-System, like BTC, but additionally it goes through the 64 notary-nodes and has to be accepted from each of them?

And another noobish question: Does it somehow decrease the speed of the blockchain?
The initial consensus method can be anything and the delayed Proof of Work consensus can be build on top of it. Thus at its core the dPoW blockchain could be either a Proof of Stake (PoS) or Proof of Work (PoW).

Since it's a bolt-on consensus mechanism, it does not affect the speed at which the main-chain processes blocks.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:23 AM

Not exactly. the 64 nodes provide an optional security overlay.

dPoW is consensus mechanism agnostic, the underlying can be PoW, PoS, etc.

KMD uses equihash as its PoW
Fundamentally it can run just with this PoW, at one minute blocks.

Additionally, there are 64 notary nodes that were elected by the KMD stakeholders that have special privileges. These nodes are able to mine at an easy difficulty, but only one block every 65. The rest of the time they are at normal difficulty.

In exchange for this right to mine at a low cost (profits), the notary nodes must run a high capacity server and generate notarization transactions. These transactions are added to the normal set of transactions and mined as a standard transaction. They are similar to a multisig, but since there are 64 nodes, it is a custom form of transaction. The same transaction is made on the BTC blockchain

The consensus code uses these notarizations to know what blocks have been notarized and once notarized they cannot be rewritten.

Notice, if the notary nodes disappeared, things work normally, just without the additional layer of security. Additionally the GPU miners and the notary miners are competing for the same blocks and this division makes any attempt at rewriting the chain a lot more challenging, since no matter how much hashpower you have to attack, the notary nodes will not need any additional hashpower.

In other words, it is not possible to get more than 51% effective hashrate with notary nodes mining as the notary node's effective hash power increases with the overall hashrate. If nobody can obtain 51% of hashpower, then nobody can do a 51% attack.

This means it will be much harder to make a successful attack and the window of time to conduct any attack closes as soon as a notarization happens. (unless you are also able to simultaneously rewrite the BTC chain)

dPoW can be chained. Since we have the KMD chain already paying the crazy expensive BTC fees, there is no need for another chain to do this to obtain the BTC security. The KMD assetchains take advantage of this and they notarize to the KMD chain, knowing that KMD will be notarized to BTC.

So without much hashrate at all, dozens of assetchains are all benefiting from BTC level security. There is no reason there cant be thousands of chains all using KMD dPoW to obtain the same. For the cost of KMD you can get BTC level security.

jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:30:15 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 01:03:04 PM by jl777B

It is time, finally to start the asset migration from NXT

The following are the KMD assetchains that correspond to NXT assets:
SuperNET: {"result":"success","coin":"SUPERNET","lastnotarization":4687,"bestheight":4693}
NXTprivacy: {"result":"success","coin":"JUMBLR","lastnotarization":6458,"bestheight":6465}
InstantDEX: {"result":"success","coin":"DEX","lastnotarization":4430,"bestheight":4430}
NXTcoinsco: {"result":"success","coin":"BOTS","lastnotarization":4451,"bestheight":4456}
sharkfund0: {"result":"success","coin":"SHARK","lastnotarization":2167,"bestheight":2167}
crypto777: {"result":"success","coin":"CRYPTO","lastnotarization":4931,"bestheight":4942}
jl777hodl: {"result":"success","coin":"HODL","lastnotarization":4656,"bestheight":4665}
pangea: {"result":"success","coin":"PANGEA","lastnotarization":4283,"bestheight":4283}
privatebet: {"result":"success","coin":"BET","lastnotarization":4570,"bestheight":4575}
MGW: {"result":"success","coin":"MGW","lastnotarization":4612,"bestheight":4661}

The above 10 will be swapped to the corresponding KMD assetchains. In order to redeem, transfer the asset to the SuperNET account NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM with a permanent message that has the KMD format address they want the assetchain coins sent to.

The transfers will be processed prior to any dividends that are sent out, which means if you dont transfer before the payout date, you will miss out on that payout. However, I cannot promise any specific date for the conversion, only that if you do the above asset transfer before payouts, you wont miss any payouts.

First payout will be for crypto777 CRYPTO and currently has approx 50 BTC accrued in https://blockchain.info/address/1P3rU1Nk1pmc2BiWC8dEy9bZa1ZbMp5jfg. I expect the payout to be processed in December. SuperNET's share of this is approx 12 BTC. Good news is BTC txfees got low enough to consolidate all the small transactions, so it will be possible to send out the dividend after it is converted to KMD. It isnt that big of an amount, but we have to start somewhere.

The asset transfer swaps will be open until March 1st 2018, which is over 4 months from now, we have learned the pains of having a one year swap period! Please do not complain that it is not long enough. It is not clear how much longer the NXT chain will have enough forging percentage to keep it secure, so time is of the essence.

After that date, there is no assurance that the NXT assets will have any value, they will not be eligible for swaps, so would be like BTCD which also wont have any conversion rights.

NXTventure will have its significant holdings distributed out proportionally to the holders as of the end of November to allow time for people to swap received assets into assetchain coins before the first CRYPTO payout in December.

SuperNETx2 will receive 1 SuperNET and 1 REVS to approximate its double revshare. I know it isnt exactly the same, but it is a rough match.
LiiVE2RAVE

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:00:20 PM

@jl777B thanks for your detailed answers, it has more technical terms than i could handle. but i will read into this.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:23:30 PM

Komodo platform is really getting very aggressive towards its development day by day. It is a testament to a very excellent and dedicated team headed. At monaize dICO, we will witness how good the product is.
throway123

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:09:00 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 07:22:01 PM by throway123

It is time, finally to start the asset migration from NXT

The following are the KMD assetchains that correspond to NXT assets:
SuperNET: {"result":"success","coin":"SUPERNET","lastnotarization":4687,"bestheight":4693}
NXTprivacy: {"result":"success","coin":"JUMBLR","lastnotarization":6458,"bestheight":6465}
InstantDEX: {"result":"success","coin":"DEX","lastnotarization":4430,"bestheight":4430}
NXTcoinsco: {"result":"success","coin":"BOTS","lastnotarization":4451,"bestheight":4456}
sharkfund0: {"result":"success","coin":"SHARK","lastnotarization":2167,"bestheight":2167}
crypto777: {"result":"success","coin":"CRYPTO","lastnotarization":4931,"bestheight":4942}
jl777hodl: {"result":"success","coin":"HODL","lastnotarization":4656,"bestheight":4665}
pangea: {"result":"success","coin":"PANGEA","lastnotarization":4283,"bestheight":4283}
privatebet: {"result":"success","coin":"BET","lastnotarization":4570,"bestheight":4575}
MGW: {"result":"success","coin":"MGW","lastnotarization":4612,"bestheight":4661}

The above 10 will be swapped to the corresponding KMD assetchains. In order to redeem, transfer the asset to the SuperNET account NXT-MRBN-8DFH-PFMK-A4DBM with a permanent message that has the KMD format address they want the assetchain coins sent to.

The transfers will be processed prior to any dividends that are sent out, which means if you dont transfer before the payout date, you will miss out on that payout. However, I cannot promise any specific date for the conversion, only that if you do the above asset transfer before payouts, you wont miss any payouts.

First payout will be for crypto777 CRYPTO and currently has approx 50 BTC accrued in https://blockchain.info/address/1P3rU1Nk1pmc2BiWC8dEy9bZa1ZbMp5jfg. I expect the payout to be processed in December. SuperNET's share of this is approx 12 BTC. Good news is BTC txfees got low enough to consolidate all the small transactions, so it will be possible to send out the dividend after it is converted to KMD. It isnt that big of an amount, but we have to start somewhere.

The asset transfer swaps will be open until March 1st 2018, which is over 4 months from now, we have learned the pains of having a one year swap period! Please do not complain that it is not long enough. It is not clear how much longer the NXT chain will have enough forging percentage to keep it secure, so time is of the essence.

After that date, there is no assurance that the NXT assets will have any value, they will not be eligible for swaps, so would be like BTCD which also wont have any conversion rights.

NXTventure will have its significant holdings distributed out proportionally to the holders as of the end of November to allow time for people to swap received assets into assetchain coins before the first CRYPTO payout in December.

SuperNETx2 will receive 1 SuperNET and 1 REVS to approximate its double revshare. I know it isnt exactly the same, but it is a rough match.

YAY

Just a recommendation, I think it would be helpful to assume Supernet holders know nothing of setting up KMD Wallet.

What is your recommendation for Supernet holders who have not set up any sort of KMD wallet yet? Can the swing wallet handle asset chains or just agama?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:49 PM

Agama would be the best option.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rainbowstain

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

As far as I can tell in the simplest term, dPoW is there to protect KMD integrity with BTC, like Fort Knox secures US Dollar with Gold.

In order to successfully sink the whole KMD chain, one needs to attack not only KMD chain itself, but notary nodes as well.

Only few projects go on to secure their chain at this level since it needs to pay BTC every single day, and it goes to show how much superNET team cares about KMD.

dPoW is seriously unrecognized as of now, and it will make KMD go through the roof once public realizes how powerful this is.

I'd also like to point out few precedents with this feature only such as FCT, and what happened to 'em in the market.
NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:02 PM

I have recently learned that Komodo team is one of the presenter at BlockShow Asia 2017 that will be held on November 29 and 30 in Singapore . This will be amazing exposure for Komodo Platform.

they will have few more conference this and next year
and the exposure in the social media and youtube  already going strong   Cool

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

SuperNET Asset Migration Schedule!!

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

How does this project differ from ZERO or ZENcash for example? Is it the same technology or if it is a modified one which are the differences?
lsteele2000

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:15:00 AM

I'd ask on slack but will ask here since i imagine it'll come up again.
Upgraded to the windows build of agama 2.0.23a last night and left running unattended.
Just logged on and there's a message:

Wallet Notification
Current sync state reached 80% level. Windows sync workaround is disabled.
Changes will be applied next time you start the app.

Just curious what exactly, or maybe approximately, the windows sync workaround is (or more so, why it would have to be disabled) ?
I assume the disabling is the change which will be applied next time I start the app ?
If that's the case will it automatically revert back on if I wipe the db and resync ?

As an aside, still took an hour to load the indexdb,
2017-10-20 04:37:43 Opened LevelDB successfully
2017-10-20 05:35:13 LoadBlockIndexDB: last block file = 8
and eyeballing the sync rate it still looks like ~5 blocks a sec.

Please no spamming about i shouldn't be running windows. There's reasons and anyway that's a poor answer. If you want to post exactly why it sync's slowly on windows that would be welcome.
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:16:41 AM

How does this project differ from ZERO or ZENcash for example? Is it the same technology or if it is a modified one which are the differences?

Komodo uses zkSNARK like ZEC and Zencash.   However as an additional layer, an application that introduces automation and coin mixing techniques dubbed 'Jumblr' was created to further increase anonymity in areas where zkSNARK isn't fully immune too.  This gives Komodo the best privacy available in cryptocurrency.

Privacy is just a small aspect of what Komodo really is,  through many years of developing blockchain interoperability applications, jl777 has laid the groundwork for a fully functional blockchain ecosystem.    Currently coin networks are closed loop systems , through Komodo's interoperability technology it makes cryptocurrency as a whole an open loop system.  

Taken from https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/contradictory-world-open-closed-loop-payment-systems-monique-maddy

A closed-loop payment system means that the card and/or the mobile or digital wallet to which a payment is linked is merchant specific; you need to have funds preloaded to your account, and those funds can only be used to make purchases from the card-issuing merchant. These wallets are not interoperable (you can’t pay for a latte at Starbucks with the funds in your Dunkin’ Donuts account), so you need to manage multiple merchant wallets at once.

An open-loop payment system is one in which money in an account can be used at multiple merchants. Debit and credit cards featuring the Visa or MasterCard logo are examples of open-loop payment systems.
jwiz168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

I have just successfully downloaded the latest version of Agama wallet and installed . It is fast and a much improved interface. I like  the most is I can now claim the Interest as easy as clicking a button. I have tried its passive mode ( formerly basilisk) . I want to try its native (with showing both of my rev and jumblr balance) but I think it would take time downloading the blockchain .
polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

I have just successfully downloaded the latest version of Agama wallet and installed . It is fast and a much improved interface. I like  the most is I can now claim the Interest as easy as clicking a button. I have tried its passive mode ( formerly basilisk) . I want to try its native (with showing both of my rev and jumblr balance) but I think it would take time downloading the blockchain .

Revs and jumblr blockchains are small shouldn't be an issue to run it native,  remember they are on demand blocks
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:05:14 AM

The wallets are really frustrating, at least for me on Windows 7 64bit.

The Komodo 0.8.0 Never gets past 89.8% before it crashes (message about Java or something like that).
The Agama 0.2.0.22a never connects. It's always looking for best chain (two days straight.)

Any other suggestions? These wallets really needs to get fixed.

check your komodo.conf is not blank in the roaming folder.

rpcuser=bitcoinrpc
rpcpassword=password
txindex=1
addnode=5.9.102.210
addnode=78.47.196.146
addnode=178.63.69.164
addnode=88.198.65.74
addnode=5.9.122.241
addnode=144.76.94.38
addnode=89.248.166.91

Thanks. The nodes helped out awesome.

I guess the original .conf was no good.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
jwiz168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:14:14 AM

I have just successfully downloaded the latest version of Agama wallet and installed . It is fast and a much improved interface. I like  the most is I can now claim the Interest as easy as clicking a button. I have tried its passive mode ( formerly basilisk) . I want to try its native (with showing both of my rev and jumblr balance) but I think it would take time downloading the blockchain .

Revs and jumblr blockchains are small shouldn't be an issue to run it native,  remember they are on demand blocks

Thanks for the tip. Highly appreciated from one of the team. Looking forward to Monaize dICO and will witness the Komodo platform holds its initial crowdfunding event.
scorpact2017

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:55:18 AM

I have some questions:

1) Suppose I owned KMD while JUMBLR snapshot happened. If today I move KMD from one address to another in native mode, can it happen that some addresses disappear? I saw that behaviour in Swing wallet, that after transfers, 1 or 2 new addresses are generated and filled with KMD and one gets "deleted" from the list of addresses after transaction. So if I not export the priv keys of all addresses BEFORE the transaction I can loose access of other assets like JUMBLR?

Or do I stay with all ever generated addresses in Agama forever even after n transactions and with 0 balance on some addresses and that was just a bug in Swing wallet?

2) Will the GUI for the MONAIZE dICO have "import Agama seed" AND "import priv key" funcionality?

3) Does the last Agama release have Seed (basilisk or similar) funcionality?

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

New build of Agama wallet released :

0.2.0.23a
https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/
Pages: « 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: