Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
dmitryshech

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:17 PM

Agree^

@maceneter appreciate the excitement however please just make 1 post and use edit to add info instead of make 4 posts in row.

Why you people talk to this guy like he's not a spammer troll? Multiple accounts, replying to his own posts. You all think this is.kmd fan? It's a troll posting God knows what links on the komodo page. Too bad there are no more who actually do their job here.and ban fools like that. People like that to attempt to discredit the public face of the coin while.posting troll links under guise of "komodo fan" ... I thought you folks were smart around her3. No offense but come on..

Macenter: STFU _your troll spam is banned yo. Peace biatches.

Touche'

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1659890.420

Here is the komodo speculation thread, moove the mooon talk over there. Wink

I always asked myself wtf could be the reason behind those "yah yah moon moon lambo we all gonna be rich" crap???  like what those people think to them self before posting that shit?

It goes like this:

Ok, I bought some coins what do I do now?  -->  I post "moon moon lambo lambo WOW WOW we all gonna be fu..in reach" post  --->  someone else see it  -->  someone else believes it --> that someone also buy's this coin  -->  price goes up -->  YEHAA...

like... I'm sorry guy's... but what kind of primate, ape-man, neanderthal you should be to really believe that it works that way??? l can't get it, really...
Or maybe it's just 12 years old kids or something... than I'm sorry, taking my words back...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michatriptych

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:31 PM

Agree^

@maceneter appreciate the excitement however please just make 1 post and use edit to add info instead of make 4 posts in row.

Why you people talk to this guy like he's not a spammer troll? Multiple accounts, replying to his own posts. You all think this is.kmd fan? It's a troll posting God knows what links on the komodo page. Too bad there are no more who actually do their job here.and ban fools like that. People like that to attempt to discredit the public face of the coin while.posting troll links under guise of "komodo fan" ... I thought you folks were smart around her3. No offense but come on..

Macenter: STFU _your troll spam is banned yo. Peace biatches.

Touche'

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1659890.420

Here is the komodo speculation thread, moove the mooon talk over there. Wink

I always asked myself wtf could be the reason behind those "yah yah moon moon lambo we all gonna be rich" crap???  like what those people think to them self before posting that shit?

It goes like this:

Ok, I bought some coins what do I do now?  -->  I post "moon moon lambo lambo WOW WOW we all gonna be fu..in reach" post  --->  someone else see it  -->  someone else believes it --> that someone also buy's this coin  -->  price goes up -->  YEHAA...

like... I'm sorry guy's... but what kind of primate, ape-man, neanderthal you should be to really believe that it works that way??? l can't get it, really...
Or maybe it's just 12 years old kids or something... than I'm sorry, taking my words back...

Well, he must be right of course, because of his "Master of Arts in business Administration". We are just ignorant. LOL

I do appreciate the enthusiasm.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:51:48 PM

BarterDEX has already executed more than 10k atomic swap . Impressive stats there. Komodo team is now gearing up for more UI/UX improvement. Commandline operation is there almost finish. GUI should be polished and then it is mass adoption and dICOs.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jspook16

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

I'll ask my question in a different way:

I have my original seed for KMD Address1 which has my KMD. I installed agama 0.23 a few days ago and used the claim interest button to claim the interest that had accrued on KMD Address1. The original amount came back to Address1 but the interest came back to a different address (Address2) that now shows up in my wallet. Previous versions of the wallet returned the original amount of KMD and the interest to the same address.

So my question is, if I were to install the latest Agama wallet on a different machine, and use my seed from Address1 to import my KMD, will this automatically also import Address2 that has the interest from above? If not, does that mean I know have to keep track of two private keys (one for Address1 and the other for Address2) to be able to recover all of the KMD?

Any guidance or pointers to documentation is appreciated.

Thanks
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:12:23 AM

I have my original seed for KMD Address1 which has my KMD. I installed agama 0.23 a few days ago and used the claim interest button to claim the interest that had accrued on KMD Address1. The original amount came back to Address1 but the interest came back to a different address (Address2) that now shows up in my wallet. Previous versions of the wallet returned the original amount of KMD and the interest to the same address.

So my question is, if I were to install the latest Agama wallet on a different machine, and use my seed from Address1 to import my KMD, will this automatically also import Address2 that has the interest from above? If not, does that mean I know have to keep track of two private keys (one for Address1 and the other for Address2) to be able to recover all of the KMD?

Thanks

Good question, I am interested in the answer also.

I think it depends on whether Agama is run in native mode (full block chain download), or in spv mode which runs like Electrum. If your seed was generated in Electrum mode I think interest will go to an address generated by the seed also, so you just need the seed and all your addresses are easily regenerated, but not if you run Agama in native mode.

A dev team member can confirm, wait for that.
jspook16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:19:43 AM

Thanks

I think it depends on whether Agama is run in native mode (full block chain download), or in spv mode which runs like Electrum. If your seed was generated in Electrum mode I think interest will go to an address generated by the seed also, so you just need the seed and all your addresses are easily regenerated, but not if you run Agama in native mode.

I was running the agama wallet in Native mode when I claimed the interest. I imported (not sure if that is the correct term) my kmd by providing my seed when I first launched the wallet.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:12:56 AM

Is anyone else having problems accessing the ICO swap site? I can get as far as log in page but nothing further than that.

Campaign Manager (2018)
ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:45:10 AM

Is anyone else having problems accessing the ICO swap site? I can get as far as log in page but nothing further than that.

we are aware and working on getting the ICO swap site back online as fast as possible. The BTCD network is slow/limited currently and this unfortunately leads to slow sync times - i am gonna post an update here when we are back online.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
Guillaume917

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:13 AM

Check this out guys :

List of the top 3 projects I'm the most excited about right now and why
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2483978.msg25428445#msg25428445

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

Thanks

yes, using SPV mode with a seed, there is only one address, so everything ends up in that address

using native mode you have change addresses, which are not recoverable from seed. so either consolidate everything to the main address that is based on seed or backup the change address privkeys
MoneyJ

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:31 PM

I have just upgrade Agama to its latest version . Upon starting it only appears a white splash screen. Is this normal ? Does the latest agama require 64-bit Mac? The last working version I have installed was 0.23

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

ICO prices soon  Grin
Maceneter

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:45:41 PM

http://www.salondesentrepreneurs.com/mobile/nantes/exposants/3272/2824/monaize/

#Monaize
#KMD
#barterdex
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

After Monaize ICO start we will see nice development from Komodo
Actually monaize is on the business expo in Nantes France 🇫🇷
Komodo will have a big profit from decentralized ICO's.
#ERC20 was yesterday #Komodo is 🚀🚀🚀
Maceneter

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

From JI 777 twitter

If you wonder what $kmd stands to gain from @BarterDex since the coin isn't required for trading, then look no further than the temporary security-deposit that allows zeroconf swaps. Just this, without even touching on the other platform features!
MoneyJ

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:11:31 PM

Almost all alt-coins suffer a downtrend at the moment but this is due to high rising bitcoin . It went down to 9,7 and back again at 10 . It is so erratic and so the mindset in crypto space is watch and wait. If there is a panic much would have been loss. Hodl at this time of circumstances and when the smoke is clear , raising the bar is inevitable.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:34:27 PM

This Komodo start making me curious to know more about it. I start reading the thread and the whitepaper to get more information about Komodo platform. I do remember when I joined Komodo signature campaign last year when I clearly  don't understand  about altcoins project lol. And now I think it will have a future.
Do you guys think I am too late to join and start put some money in Kmd?

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

This Komodo start making me curious to know more about it. I start reading the thread and the whitepaper to get more information about Komodo platform. I do remember when I joined Komodo signature campaign last year when I clearly  don't understand  about altcoins project lol. And now I think it will have a future.

It is never too late. We have many weak hands selling now so you will get it at a bargain price.

People dont realize what is being built right now.

In the future (next year) i can see another major exchange getting hacked and then what? People will look at holding their own private keys, now here do they turn to? BarterDEX of course!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

lsteele2000

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:18:04 AM

It is never too late. We have many weak hands selling now so you will get it at a bargain price.

People dont realize what is being built right now.

In the future (next year) i can see another major exchange getting hacked and then what? People will look at holding their own private keys, now here do they turn to? BarterDEX of course!

in the future, maybe this year, i can see bitfinex claiming they got hacked

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:12:16 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:20:37 AM by Filmmmakerr

we are aware and working on getting the ICO swap site back online as fast as possible. The BTCD network is slow/limited currently and this unfortunately leads to slow sync times - i am gonna post an update here when we are back online.

Great, thanks.

Is there a different way for me to import my private seed to pull up my komodos' besides agama and swing wallet?

Campaign Manager (2018)
jspook16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

Thanks

yes, using SPV mode with a seed, there is only one address, so everything ends up in that address

using native mode you have change addresses, which are not recoverable from seed. so either consolidate everything to the main address that is based on seed or backup the change address privkeys

Thank you for the response. You're doing major things behind the curtain.
Pages: « 1 ... 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: