Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 [737] 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

You just decided to answer me with some random ass fancy words...
My words are seldom random and even less often "fancy".

...for an investor to rationally question why a coin that he is investing in...
Your complaint is that you're not investing in it; so, there's that.

...isn't keeping promises or whatever it might be....
Again, counter to your complaint (which seems to be, at least in part, that they are not promising a date of information)

... Instead here you are acting like a true fanboy...
Not sure how pointing out that words have meaning makes me a fanboy of anything other than word, but OK...

...My future value estimates about kmd was based on wrong information, eg. dICO massive delay, not about if crypto will survive or not...
If your valuation of CurrencyA is based on the release, or non-release, of CurrencyB, then you might want to re-evaluate how you value currency.

...Btw. I was emotionally attached to kmd, true and thats why as I stated before I've cut my bags by quite much.
Dumping your profits low to protest an imaginary slight only hurts yourself; so, there's that...

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DinglikeRiri

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:32:50 PM

Again, counter to your complaint (which seems to be, at least in part, that they are not promising a date of information)

Not sure how pointing out that words have meaning makes me a fanboy of anything other than word, but OK...

...My future value estimates about kmd was based on wrong information, eg. dICO massive delay, not about if crypto will survive or not...
If your valuation of CurrencyA is based on the release, or non-release, of CurrencyB, then you might want to re-evaluate how you value currency.

...Btw. I was emotionally attached to kmd, true and thats why as I stated before I've cut my bags by quite much.
Dumping your profits low to protest an imaginary slight only hurts yourself; so, there's that...

Your writing alot but you are not saying anything at all.
As far as we (the public) knows, the dICO is ready to go but Monaize is delaying. Why is there no other project running instead or at least give  us some information about it. If someone starts to ask questions you begin to bark like a dog instead of coming with some relevant counter.
I actually got banned from Telegram for asking about the delay. The censorship is pretty disgusting, it is either that or "personal assumptions" discussions with people like you.
I simply just want to know what is going on. 
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Is this project still alive? Zero movement of price since the last few months.

At beginning: sorry for my english.
Good question, I hold my KMDs half year but now I want to sell this shitcoin. I was all in, around 8k KMD coins on bittrex. People here exciting so much bcuz "KMD GROW IS GOOD/YEAR" - no, its not, price just follow BTC. Check other "SHITCOINS" and u will see same % of growth/year as KMD. They are doing "DOING" much work like they say in this project, they bla bla atomic swaps and many more but they forgot about PPL. Nobody using KMD, many ppl needs it maybe, admins dont care about adverts, they are living in this project by themselves, some friends around and little ppl from tweet/fb/this forum.

I can make 10 tons of GOLDEN shit in my garden at home, but who cares? Whats the point? Is it good? Its nice? Who cares if nobody comes to my garden? This is KOMODO.
I dont want tell u that price will never moon, maybe it cauld, maybe not.

Time for QQ defenders who will say:
THEY ARE DOING GOOD
THEY WORKING HARD
WE DID BLA BLA ATOMIC SWAP
WE HAVE MORE PPL !!!
WE BLA BLA, YOU KNOW NOTHING

* Price is moving bcuz of btc, they did milion things 2017 and it was maybe 20 % of price influence.

Bye KOMODO team, I hope you will atomic swap your ass with mouth.
You sound like the person who got banned the other day from slack for being impertinent.

He is not the impatient person who got banned the other day, I am. It doesn't matter though, what matters is people loosing patience because one random fuck of delay. Every update mnz makes is just an update on how they are redoing their roadmap or shit like that.
I would never bash kmd btw, even if I got banned from telegram cuz apparently you cannot question things in crypto anymore cuz instaban.
Im holding kmd long term but have cut my bags by alot until there is a dICO launch. Hopefully we won't have to wait for mnz.
No matter how much people try deny this the fact still stands, the dICO platform is a big reason to why people are interested in kmd to begin with and you can't simply delay it for months in this fast moving crypto space.

Edit: Telling people they are impatient when they have waited since the first dICO launch date is a big error btw. For how long do you expect people to zip it and just wait and wait? At this point there is no single news on whats happening with the dICO. Do you think its fair to plan the launch on the 12:th of November, postpone it and say it is just temporary and then 3 months goes by and still nothing. What in the fuck gives you the right to tell people they are impatient when its clearly justified?
If you are gonna give me the usual "they are working" hard bullshit, well then yeah don't bother.
It is sad to see people who act impertinent because they don't like a project and then go on rants. It reminds me of a jealous girlfriend/boyfriend who goes crazy after they dump him. For which purpose are you attacking us? None other than to feed your ego. Here is the truth. Komodo will continue with or without you. Period. Your comments are meaningless to those who are side by side with us.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ptytrader

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

As far as we (the public) knows, the dICO is ready to go but Monaize is delaying. Why is there no other project running instead or at least give  us some information about it. If someone starts to ask questions you begin to bark like a dog instead of coming with some relevant counter.
I actually got banned from Telegram for asking about the delay. The censorship is pretty disgusting, it is either that or "personal assumptions" discussions with people like you.
I simply just want to know what is going on. 
I banned you from telegram for being rude and disrespectful. If you don't like the project then move on elsewhere.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

As far as we (the public) knows, the dICO is ready to go but Monaize is delaying... 
There is so much irony in those two sentences. All that leaves is:

Q: If you believe that is a possibility, then why are you not questioning this on Monaize's social media rather than Komodo's?
A: ♫♪ You be trollin' ♫♪

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
DinglikeRiri

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:46:54 PM

Is this project still alive? Zero movement of price since the last few months.

At beginning: sorry for my english.
Good question, I hold my KMDs half year but now I want to sell this shitcoin. I was all in, around 8k KMD coins on bittrex. People here exciting so much bcuz "KMD GROW IS GOOD/YEAR" - no, its not, price just follow BTC. Check other "SHITCOINS" and u will see same % of growth/year as KMD. They are doing "DOING" much work like they say in this project, they bla bla atomic swaps and many more but they forgot about PPL. Nobody using KMD, many ppl needs it maybe, admins dont care about adverts, they are living in this project by themselves, some friends around and little ppl from tweet/fb/this forum.

I can make 10 tons of GOLDEN shit in my garden at home, but who cares? Whats the point? Is it good? Its nice? Who cares if nobody comes to my garden? This is KOMODO.
I dont want tell u that price will never moon, maybe it cauld, maybe not.

Time for QQ defenders who will say:
THEY ARE DOING GOOD
THEY WORKING HARD
WE DID BLA BLA ATOMIC SWAP
WE HAVE MORE PPL !!!
WE BLA BLA, YOU KNOW NOTHING

* Price is moving bcuz of btc, they did milion things 2017 and it was maybe 20 % of price influence.

Bye KOMODO team, I hope you will atomic swap your ass with mouth.
You sound like the person who got banned the other day from slack for being impertinent.

He is not the impatient person who got banned the other day, I am. It doesn't matter though, what matters is people loosing patience because one random fuck of delay. Every update mnz makes is just an update on how they are redoing their roadmap or shit like that.
I would never bash kmd btw, even if I got banned from telegram cuz apparently you cannot question things in crypto anymore cuz instaban.
Im holding kmd long term but have cut my bags by alot until there is a dICO launch. Hopefully we won't have to wait for mnz.
No matter how much people try deny this the fact still stands, the dICO platform is a big reason to why people are interested in kmd to begin with and you can't simply delay it for months in this fast moving crypto space.

Edit: Telling people they are impatient when they have waited since the first dICO launch date is a big error btw. For how long do you expect people to zip it and just wait and wait? At this point there is no single news on whats happening with the dICO. Do you think its fair to plan the launch on the 12:th of November, postpone it and say it is just temporary and then 3 months goes by and still nothing. What in the fuck gives you the right to tell people they are impatient when its clearly justified?
If you are gonna give me the usual "they are working" hard bullshit, well then yeah don't bother.
It is sad to see people who act impertinent because they don't like a project and then go on rants. It reminds me of a jealous girlfriend/boyfriend who goes crazy after they dump him. For which purpose are you attacking us? None other than to feed your ego. Here is the truth. Komodo will continue with or without you. Period. Your comments are meaningless to those who are side by side with us.
Dam that is harsh. Im sure you'll do great without me.
I was never attacking Komodo, I've spread nothing but love for the project. I was just trying to understand the problem regarding dICO delay.
However you decided to go on personal attack spree and make up a few assumptions instead of trying to give any insight at all taking to consider it has been 3 months.
Anyhow Im leaving this thread now. Good luck!
bv68bot

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

This election reminds me of the Hunger Games
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:35:36 AM

Depending on the category of dev manager thinking in a project. discard too many sheets, then data may not be there for a while and they may also be on this list. this is because they are looking for a quick solution to it based on the experience of the previous project
Karasugoi

Activity: 113
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:45:15 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 05:15:50 AM by Karasugoi

Alliipp, do you have a list of random words that you string together just to make post count n = n+1 ?
I think a monkey may be able to contribute more useful input than your post.  Are you sleep typing ?

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

So far so good on Komodo here. Probably after the election, rapid developments resume as ideas for p2p under komodo platform keep on popping up and eventually populate the whole ecosystem. I hope somebody from the devs answer this question. Do sidechains will have to conduct their own notary election?

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:50:19 AM

...Anyhow Im leaving this thread now. Good luck!

ptytrader

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
Merited by MoneyJ (1)

So far so good on Komodo here. Probably after the election, rapid developments resume as ideas for p2p under komodo platform keep on popping up and eventually populate the whole ecosystem. I hope somebody from the devs answer this question. Do sidechains will have to conduct their own notary election?
Parallel chains will be added to the dPoW network if accepted by the community. Therefore they don't have to run their own elections.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ptytrader

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

...Anyhow Im leaving this thread now. Good luck!

Cmon Craig

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
ptytrader

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Depending on the category of dev manager thinking in a project. discard too many sheets, then data may not be there for a while and they may also be on this list. this is because they are looking for a quick solution to it based on the experience of the previous project
Huh

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

Parallel chains will be added to the dPoW network if accepted by the community. Therefore they don't have to run their own elections.

Ok then, the security of the whole Komodo system really lies in the hands of the notary servers. Therefore, we as an advocate of Komodo must really choose the candidates with much experience and understand the nook and cranny of Komodo.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Saytan

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Now this shitcoin doesnt even follow btc. KMD/btc price going down and volume on bittrex is same as other scam coins.
Hey, how much this pyramid pay for forum defending and promotion? May I join?
mamatrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

You can sell all your kmd, thereby increasing the volume of trades  Grin
Birka

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

Now this shitcoin doesnt even follow btc. KMD/btc price going down and volume on bittrex is same as other scam coins.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rUVdbmPbp94/V9BqEKMXEfI/AAAAAAABFD4/9QmbrrcqqZ0E1negoYKvH0KIjyb74ntvACLcB/s1600/2016-09-07%2B21_26_31.gif

eeeeeeee. no.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Zoom out to 1 year on Coinmarketcap and keep your stupid comments Newbie: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/komodo/

I'm really sorry you did not get rich overnight with Komodo. Roll Eyes
siulynotb

Activity: 79
Merit: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Hi guys,

Im siu, from the Komodo team and specially related to the BarterDEX testing and development. I dont participate much in here but if you visit #tradebots in the komodo slack, chances are very high that you will find me there at any time. I have some projects going on in the Komodo community, one is the COQUI assetchain which is a coin with the goal of being used as a currency in Puerto Rico. Also, I manage dexcharts.com which is a website for BarterDEX market's charting. During the last year I have been trying to help the project in anyway possible. Right now we are near to enter the testing phase of ETH atomic swaps in BarterDEX and im gonna do everything i can to be there testing until this tech becomes granny proof Cheesy.

So, with no further introduction, I will proceed with my announcement to the community:

For the last couple of weeks, @jorian and me have been working on a plan to let the long kept secret called Assetchains be shown to the outside world.

We know that we have the knowledge to make Assetchains, including everything that comes with it, such as setting up an explorer, creating electrum servers, doing a dICO, etc.  So, we want to use that knowledge to make it easier for newcomers to start using Assetchains and to help anyone who wants to set one up. Because essentially, Assetchains are more secure, independent and cheap, unlike many other platforms.

So what is our proposal?

We are going to bundle forces in a cooperation called Chainmakers. Our corresponding Assetchain will be called CHAIN.

Chainmakers - Chain the world.

With Chainmakers, we plan on running for a Notary Node position. With the revenue generated from being a Notary Node, we are going to invest a significant part into the ecosystem of Assetchains. Details about this will be published in the coming weeks.

Subscribe to our newsletter by going to our website: http://chainmakers.co

Pages: « 1 ... 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 [737] 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: