Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:32:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
Mr_Burst

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

I can't connect using Agama Windows client in SPV mode. I tried both SPV servers but get an error that it can't connect to them. It's not my Windows firewall. I've tried 2 windows clients. Can anyone help with troubleshooting? I'm trying native mode but it's going to take hours to download the blocks.

Which Agama Version - I´m using 2.40 and it works fine

I'm using the available version on the Komodo website: 0.2.39-beta. Where did you get 2.40 from?

I update to 2.40 but still without success
https://artifacts.supernet.org/latest/installer_windows.html

Komodo is one of the most undervalued coin right now. You know when it is cheap, it is time to fill some bags full of KMD to stake in your wallet and earn interest from it. And when prices stabilizes and keeps going green, your investment will be worth it.

I bought Komodo's coins. But I can not deal with the wallet.  In the native mode for about 12 hours there is a synchronization every time you start. In spv mode, there is no connection to servers. A terrible wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digicoiner

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:56:00 AM

I can't connect using Agama Windows client in SPV mode. I tried both SPV servers but get an error that it can't connect to them. It's not my Windows firewall. I've tried 2 windows clients. Can anyone help with troubleshooting? I'm trying native mode but it's going to take hours to download the blocks.

I have same problem too.   Embarrassed
I use 0.2.39beta from official web-site

I do not know that everyone is the same, I solved the same problem by excluding it with Avast Antivirus.

I added Agama app as allowed application on my firewall but it didn't help. I turned off the firewall and Windows Defender and it still gave the error popup in red: "ShepherdElectrumBalance". Anyone seen that error? Interestingly I can access my Supernet and Jumblr and see their transactions but nothing for Komodo tokens. The only difference I see in the connection setting for the KMD token is it uses port 10001.
Tarek4080

Activity: 322
Merit: 49

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Do you know :::--

At the moment you get a garanteed 5% if you hold KMD. DEX is an asset which pays dividends which are 50% of the DEX fee (0.15%) of a barterdex trade there are 1mio DEX.
In the long run DEX might pay a higer yield than the 5% you currenlty get on KMD also stops having the reward in about 13 years.
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

At the moment you get a garanteed 5% if you hold KMD. DEX is an asset which pays dividends which are 50% of the DEX fee (0.15%) of a barterdex trade there are 1mio DEX.
In the long run DEX might pay a higer yield than the 5% you currenlty get on KMD also stops having the reward in about 13 years.

Yes.

In less than 13 years the world will probably be under military rule by humans dressed in Komodo lizard outfits pretending to be aliens
or a coronal mass ejection from the sun fried the planet leaving humanity in a greatly reduced sate as cavemen.

2030 year of the dog, the world ruled by an insane super intelligent canine dictator that was created in a laboratory
or everything has been consumed by a military grade nano bacteria.

The future is a Retro-Causality Time Loop.         
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

I bought Komodo's coins. But I can not deal with the wallet.  In the native mode for about 12 hours there is a synchronization every time you start. In spv mode, there is no connection to servers. A terrible wallet.

I have been using Agama since its first release and I have never faced such problems. Neither that synchronization starts from the beginning on every lauch in native mode nor that I do not have no connections in SPV mode with the most up to date wallet version.

I suggest to look into the log if there is anything that cause your issue. Go to the three lines button right corner above and choose settings. Then open slider 'Komodod stdout'. Is there anything?
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

A little food for thought. I like looking at historical price data to assess a project.

Exactly 1 year ago on June 21, 2017, KMD price was around $2.11 while BTC price was $2700.  KMD volume at this time was around 1.2 mil.

Today, KMD price is around $1.81 and BTC is at around $6700. KMD volume is currently about $300k.

So was KMD overvalued 1 year ago or incredibly undervalued today?  Alot of good things have happened in a year for KMD. Much improved wallet, release of BarterDEX, 3 DICOs going with more to come, plus many more things in the pipeline.  Bottom line is great, working tech.

Next question is, if KMD is undervalued, then why?  Is the market really that stupid or is it another issue?  The tech is sound, so should this be a wake up call for the marketing team?  I don't know.  Just something to think about.
Qualifier

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

I bought Komodo's coins. But I can not deal with the wallet.  In the native mode for about 12 hours there is a synchronization every time you start. In spv mode, there is no connection to servers. A terrible wallet.

I have been using Agama since its first release and I have never faced such problems. Neither that synchronization starts from the beginning on every lauch in native mode nor that I do not have no connections in SPV mode with the most up to date wallet version.

I suggest to look into the log if there is anything that cause your issue. Go to the three lines button right corner above and choose settings. Then open slider 'Komodod stdout'. Is there anything?

Apologies but Agama is a terrible piece of Javascript trash. You people defending it are simply vested in to Komodo and don't wish your stocks to go down. I understand, but I never would defend such a trash software because it is just bad. I have compiled komodo daemon several times now and even the daemon is bad. That is why they tell you to run Agama and that is their "official" wallet.

I was going to stop speaking for a moment but after my recent communication with babbling (new) "JL777B " who is most likely an Asian national, not even an english-first-language-speaker (which is actually a big let down because I think Asians are better programmers [in general] and it is sad to see somebody doing such a bad job on the code).

I have been following Komodo since just after their ICO and watched all of this monkey business like a bad joke scam. Has anyone tried to load up Komodod from the command line? Nope.. Try loading Zcash then try loading Komodod. I just got a SCREAMING FAST i7 full blown gaming machine with liquid cooling, 6 core processor hyperthreading (x2 on each core so 12 cores) ..  What made me sad and almost want to puke: I run Zcash and Komodo compiled both on my machine and fully loaded blockchains and up to speed.. Just try to boot each one and see how quick Zcash loads and how Komodo takes about 20X longer. You may think that is because you have a slow machine or that Komodo is just so amazing that it should be eating your processor like that. Well you just dont know about computers then, and you have been scammed.

Since compiling komodo over a year ago and now compiling it again I see minimal changes mostly the words "DIRTY" as attached by the ZCASH autogen script to prevent unknown tampering with the code and redistro (amongst other things likely just to make copy cats look bad). Komodo still says dirty. They cant even be bothered to change the helped files that say Zcash still. Wow.. They cant even be bothered, they must be SOOO BUSY!

You fools should pull heads from asses and realize you have been duped.

I was a fool too, I bought kshitoto a short while ago at 45000 satoshi, (.00045) .. then watched hitbtc set a booby trap that me the fool stepped into and lost about 20% of my coins to sell them out of an un-withdrawable system at 30k satoshi. Now cryptopia blocks komodo action last time market shifts.

Now KMD not even worth 25k satoshi. I AM SO GLAD I SOLD ALL OF MY KOMODO AND BOUGHT BITCOIN BEFORE THIS HAPPEN I HAD OVER $10K IN KSHIT FOR THAT 5% INTEREST WHAT A FUKIN JOKE !!

Anyone with a brain who knows anything about code can look at "JL777"s handiwork and see he really hasn't done shit except confound CON everything. And just look at the Javascript crap they call a GUI.

Wow.. I would say learn more about programming and computers and do some due dilligence on these fools before losing any more money. ALL BAD. ALL SCAM.

and by the way if you read my past posts you can see I am in some contradiction because I did buy BITG to support them because only another scam and just the idea of making the world better was appealing. Howveer I sold all of those and resorted to the ultimate demon energy wasting mechanism: bitcoin!! That should really protect my money. HAH I have renewed faith in BTC because everyone is realizing that all of these shit coins are scams right about now and they will soon flock back to the only known coins worth a shit at all: bitcoin, zcash and monero.

Have a nice day investors! Dont say that you weren't warned when your money is gone.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

If only the dex was user friendly which it is not hence why there is low,low volume on it. Who cares about returns written in a paper, show me the actual returns from the real world using it.
hiphoptrail

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

I bought Komodo's coins. But I can not deal with the wallet.  In the native mode for about 12 hours there is a synchronization every time you start. In spv mode, there is no connection to servers. A terrible wallet.

Apologies but Agama is a terrible piece of Javascript trash. You people defending it are simply vested in to Komodo and don't wish your stocks to go down. I understand, but I never would defend such a trash software because it is just bad. I have compiled komodo daemon several times now and even the daemon is bad. That is why they tell you to run Agama and that is their "official" wallet.

I was going to stop speaking for a moment but after my recent communication with babbling (new) "JL777B " who is most likely an Asian national, not even an english-first-language-speaker (which is actually a big let down because I think Asians are better programmers [in general] and it is sad to see somebody doing such a bad job on the code).

I have been following Komodo since just after their ICO and watched all of this monkey business like a bad joke scam. Has anyone tried to load up Komodod from the command line? Nope.. Try loading Zcash then try loading Komodod. I just got a SCREAMING FAST i7 full blown gaming machine with liquid cooling, 6 core processor hyperthreading (x2 on each core so 12 cores) ..  What made me sad and almost want to puke: I run Zcash and Komodo compiled both on my machine and fully loaded blockchains and up to speed.. Just try to boot each one and see how quick Zcash loads and how Komodo takes about 20X longer. You may think that is because you have a slow machine or that Komodo is just so amazing that it should be eating your processor like that. Well you just dont know about computers then, and you have been scammed.

Since compiling komodo over a year ago and now compiling it again I see minimal changes mostly the words "DIRTY" as attached by the ZCASH autogen script to prevent unknown tampering with the code and redistro (amongst other things likely just to make copy cats look bad). Komodo still says dirty. They cant even be bothered to change the helped files that say Zcash still. Wow.. They cant even be bothered, they must be SOOO BUSY!

I was a fool too, I bought kshitoto a short while ago at 45000 satoshi, (.00045) .. then watched hitbtc set a booby trap that me the fool stepped into and lost about 20% of my coins to sell them out of an un-withdrawable system at 30k satoshi. Now cryptopia blocks komodo action last time market shifts.

Now KMD not even worth 25k satoshi. I AM SO GLAD I SOLD ALL OF MY KOMODO AND BOUGHT BITCOIN BEFORE THIS HAPPEN I HAD OVER $10K IN KSHIT FOR THAT 5% INTEREST WHAT A FUKIN JOKE !!

Anyone with a brain who knows anything about code can look at "JL777"s handiwork and see he really hasn't done shit except confound CON everything. And just look at the Javascript crap they call a GUI.

Wow.. I would say learn more about programming and computers and do some due dilligence on these fools before losing any more money. ALL BAD. ALL SCAM.

and by the way if you read my past posts you can see I am in some contradiction because I did buy BITG to support them because only another scam and just the idea of making the world better was appealing. Howveer I sold all of those and resorted to the ultimate demon energy wasting mechanism: bitcoin!! That should really protect my money. HAH I have renewed faith in BTC because everyone is realizing that all of these shit coins are scams right about now and they will soon flock back to the only known coins worth a shit at all: bitcoin, zcash and monero.

Have a nice day investors! Dont say that you weren't warned when your money is gone.

Amen Bro!
Qualifier

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

Amen Bro!

Thank you, I am glad somebody understands. I have been watching people get scammed (and getting scammed myself) for too long now. Now I look at the code and the tek, not supportive words of shills and investors. If the tek is not at least to a fair portion original code, they have no reason the be paid millions of dollar. And all any of this 'tek' is, as we all know, just bitcoin, and zcash did add some originality, and so did cryptonote.. I won't mention the other coins that have only been good to loose millions of dollars of investors money (choke, ahem,  eth)
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

[...stuff...]
Part of what you're not taking into account is that all markets went, pretty much, insane just before the time of your base comparison.
Once you get past that, you should ignore the pseudo USD price of combining mutiple markets to arrive at a "price" that's not truely a legitimate value.

Now, let's look at real markets:
March 14, 2017 - KMD/BTC - 0.00000751
April 14, 2017 - KMD/BTC - 0.00011952
Dec 11, 2017 - KMD/BTC - 0.00018155
June 20, 2018 - KMD/BTC - 0.00027889

Plot it all on a realistic trendline and you get:

Even the massive "crashes" that amount to nothing more than realistic corrections end up on an upward trend.

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
hiphoptrail

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Amen Bro!

Thank you, I am glad somebody understands. I have been watching people get scammed (and getting scammed myself) for too long now. Now I look at the code and the tek, not supportive words of shills and investors. If the tek is not at least to a fair portion original code, they have no reason the be paid millions of dollar. And all any of this 'tek' is, as we all know, just bitcoin, and zcash did add some originality, and so did cryptonote.. I won't mention the other coins that have only been good to loose millions of dollars of investors money (choke, ahem,  eth)

True. I was introduced to kmd from a friend that loved the vision of kmd. I know he holds more than me and I hold a lot. His enthusiasm has changed for the project as of late. I know he hates to admit it but he lets things "slip" out about how he is unloading a portion of his holdens due to this.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:14 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone dumping their bags at a loss because they have an issue with 1 GUI out of the dozens of platform projects; I promise that when the market goes back up, I'll spend the profits you're giving up on so many nice things for myself.  Cool

Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Qualifier

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Amen Bro!

Thank you, I am glad somebody understands. I have been watching people get scammed (and getting scammed myself) for too long now. Now I look at the code and the tek, not supportive words of shills and investors. If the tek is not at least to a fair portion original code, they have no reason the be paid millions of dollar. And all any of this 'tek' is, as we all know, just bitcoin, and zcash did add some originality, and so did cryptonote.. I won't mention the other coins that have only been good to loose millions of dollars of investors money (choke, ahem,  eth)

True. I was introduced to kmd from a friend that loved the vision of kmd. I know he holds more than me and I hold a lot. His enthusiasm has changed for the project as of late. I know he hates to admit it but he lets things "slip" out about how he is unloading a portion of his holdens due to this.

Yes I know I dumped my kmd, apologies to all holders. The simple truth is that it is a ponzi scam. Just see the team page:
https://komodoplatform.com/our-team :

AMBASSADORS & ADVISORS
Reaching out on slack is a great way to get support from our team members below

Beor
SPANISH AMBASSADOR

DK
RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR

Soopnon
CHINESE AMBASSADOR

Goldenman
KOREAN AMBASSADOR

Pondsea
AMBASSADOR

TwinWinNerD
AMBASSADOR

Yassin
AMBASSADOR

Dominic W
IT OPSEC TRAINEE

one of there main advisors call himself "pondsea". How insulting is this that they tell you what they are doing right to your face? So clever guys! Wow it sounds phonetically just like PONZI. Allow me to reiterate a cut/paste of the definition of ponzi scam.
"
Ponzi Scheme - Investopedia
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.aspProxy  Highlight

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors ...
"

That is right from the search engines guys. I hope this makes sense to even the slowest. I wish everyone all the best and it is not my intention to be rude, simply that those who still have any wealth after holding komodo do the right thing and move it to something worthy or just BUY GOLD (you are better off even though gold is a SHITTY investment right now).

hiphoptrail

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone dumping their bags at a loss because they have an issue with 1 GUI out of the dozens of platform projects; I promise that when the market goes back up, I'll spend the profits you're giving up on so many nice things for myself.  Cool

The first thing you should buy is your own place and leave momma's house. Maybe you will learn about life.
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

[...a ton of dumb shit...]
What, exactly, did Komodo do to piss in your bowl of ZERO coin?  Roll Eyes

hiphoptrail

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Amen Bro!

Yes I know I dumped my kmd, apologies to all holders. The simple truth is that it is a ponzi scam. Just see the team page:
https://komodoplatform.com/our-team/

one of there main advisors call himself "pondsea". How insulting is this that they tell you what they are doing right to your face? So clever guys! Wow it sounds phonetically just like PONZI. Allow me to reiterate a cut/paste of the definition of ponzi scam.
"
Ponzi Scheme - Investopedia
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.aspProxy  Highlight

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors ...
"

That is right from the search engines guys. I hope this makes sense to even the slowest. I wish everyone all the best and it is not my intention to be rude, simply that those who still have any wealth after holding komodo do the right thing and move it to something worthy or just BUY GOLD (you are better off even though gold is a SHITTY investment right now).

As I watch the kmd self destruct, it is being more apperarant that you are correct. All thes bs assets from triple 777 blah blah blah. I see it this way. They load up on bitcoindark, rebrand their coin to komodo, swap out untold millions of kmd, put those kmd in wallets and get the rewards the dump on the exchanges using the drip method only to fill their bags with btc. Clever plan. This is why there are so many people not willing to be public from komodo because they know about the beating they would have coming to them.
Qualifier

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

The first thing you should buy is your own place and leave momma's house. Maybe you will learn about life.

Hey computerGenie why don't you go buy a lambo like that other asshole hundreds of pages ago the first time komod 10X !? rolf it ain't 10x no more bro
ComputerGenie

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

...it ain't 10x no more bro
so true, it's only at 37x for the last 15 months Lips sealed

hiphoptrail

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

...it ain't 10x no more bro
so true, it's only at 37x for the last 15 months Lips sealed

Komodo Komodo (KMD)
$1.79 USD (-5.04%)
0.00026719 BTC (-4.43%)

weenie, maybe you should try and cash out and see how your so called "37x" turns into a negative. You are stupid weenie.
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: