Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 [847] 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:08:16 PM

As far as wallets go, I see the adama wallet is in beta.  Any issues I should know about before using that wallet.  I would read through the thread but 800+ pages lol.  If anyone can give me the pros/cons on the adama wallet I'd appreciate it.  Thanks

Actually, its pronounced Agama not Adama. I would say that Agama isn't really in Beta any longer as the wallet is completely usable. Now if you asked me 2+ years ago I would would have said yes it is in Beta as I can't get my balances to show or transfer (If you have this issue today then simply clear the Komodo/Agama folders in Appdata or change the connection server, though this hasn't happened to me lately). Flash forward to today and it is quite a wallet with multi-coin support and if you download it BarterDEX, a decentralized desktop app. To a degree, I would say that this wallet is in constant Beta as new developments unfold at least there is a dedicated team that seeks improvement unlike so many coins in the Crypto-world.

Thanks yeah for some reason I was thinking d not g lol.  Can you export private keys, and import them in case its needed?

I mainly use my passphrase as a backup but I believe you can obtain the private keys from the settings area in the upper-right by pressing the 3 lines menu button as it will then show the Settings link. In settings area, you can choose to export your private key via your seed code into the Export keys field upon expanding it in it will be the WIF(Wallet Import Format Key). I think if you had the old swing wallet which I have never used then you can import/export the Wallet.dat file from your Appdata folder or copy it there from where ever you saved it by going to the Export Keys area. I think they release a new QT style wallet called Komodo Ocean QT.

Hey thanks for the reply.  Interesting I haven't seen anything about Komodo Ocean QT.  Call me old school I still like the touch and feel of the qt wallets, will check that out.  Smiley
Ledger Nano S is also a really good option/place you can store your Komodo, With recent updates interests can be claimed directly from Nano S.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 03:34:59 PM

Sapling Deadline In Few Hours

If you have funds in a Z-address please move them to a transparent address. You can drop into our Discord if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/5QJfKAR.

Note: If your funds are in an address starting with R, there is nothing to do.
Note2: If you have only used Agama Wallet's lite mode, your funds are in a R address.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
LEILO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:43:23 AM

I upgraded my wallet and my balance went to zero, I looked into chain files and can’t seem to find anywhere on my hard drive. I’ll be mad loosing my 1k Komodo’s.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:49:24 AM

I upgraded my wallet and my balance went to zero, I looked into chain files and can’t seem to find anywhere on my hard drive. I’ll be mad loosing my 1k Komodo’s.
Are you sure about you fully synchronized the wallet and nodes? Do you have all necessary files for recovery?
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

Guys, if you are in Vietnam, you should come to the presentation by Ben Fairbank aka Bitcoin Benny @bennydoda01 on
'ROGUE - Proof of Gameplay (PoG) - How Komodo uses gaming to accelerate blockchain adoption'

More Infos and Tickets on Eventbrite

Description
CryptoKitties is barely a year old and it has already created a whole new subdomain of blockchain gaming. The innovative concept of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), defined by tokens having unique characteristics such that there is only one of each token, creates a supply constraint that makes these tokens rare and consequently valuable in theory. Many startups began to emerge, building games through NFT technology. Other startups focus on non-fungible token trading, or wallets that can store these unique tokens. The ecosystem of Blockchain Gaming has grown rapidly over the past year.

Vietnam sees the video gaming industry as a major employer in the games production industry, well suited to the young, dynamic engineers and artists in the country. The number of gamers rose to nearly 40 million in 2017, from 13 million in 2013. As one of the countries in Asia with the fastest growth of gamers, Vietnam could present immense opportunities for companies developing blockchain games. These companies will share how they contribute towards a better and more trustful ecosystem in games.

AGENDA

17.30 - 18.00 Refreshments & Welcome by Asia Blockchain Review
18.00 - 18.20 "Why Build Games on Blockchains" (TomoChain)
18.20 - 18.40 "ROGUE - Proof Of Gameplay" - How Komodo uses gaming to accelerate blockchain adoption (Komodo Platform)
18.40 - 19.10 Panel Discussion: How Can Blockchain Disrupt the Gaming Sector and Potential of the Asia Market
19.10 - 19.20 Q&A
19.20 - 20.00 Networking

*This event is part of the Saigon Gaming Blockchain Week, co-hosted with TomoChain. For more information about TomoChains event "Game on blockchain: Business model and monetization" on March 2, please check out the Eventbrite link here.

SPEAKERS

Jarvis Nguyen - https://www.etheremon.com/

Co-Founder, Etheremon

Jarvis Nguyen is the Co-founder of Etheremon. Jarvis holds a Bachelor of Computer Science in NUS, Singapore; he has outstanding knowledge of algorithms with high place at international contests such as Olympiad and ACM ICPC. Before Etheremon, Jarvis served as a full-stack engineer at SEA Group, a leading internet platform in Southeast Asia.

Aleksander Larsen - https://axieinfinity.com/

COO, Axie Infinity

Aleksander is an operator with unique insight into what can be achieved with blockchain technology today and in the coming years. He has worked in the blockchain gaming space since late 2017 in various roles. in Axie Infinity he is responsible for business development, company strategy, company infrastructure, fundraising and partnerships.

Ben Fairbank - https://komodoplatform.com/

General Manager, Komodo Platform

Ben is the General Manager of the Komodo platform, which is widely regarded as one of the most innovative blockchain projects in the space. Ben is a blockchain and cryptocurrency evangelist and is a respected crypto influencer. A proven CEO and C Level Exec with over 20 years global experience, for brands such as Virgin, Grab and Ooredoo, he is a thought leader in blockchain, customer experience, company culture, change management and strategy.

Cam Pham - https://tomochain.com/

Lead Blockchain Researcher, TomoChain

Cam is Lead Blockchain Researcher at TomoChain, currently focus on blockchain consensus, smart contract security, blockchain privacy, and blockchain-based gaming. Formerly, he was a software engineer and researcher on complex software system design, passionate in distributed systems. PhD in Software Engineering, Université Paris-Saclay, France.

Duyen Tran - https://tokenplay.org/#/

Founder & CEO, Extradecoin.com

CEO, Tokenplay.org

Duyen is a passionate and enthusiastic entrepreneur with 10+ years' experience in Financial and Technology Market. He is the Founder and CEO at Tokenstart.io, a Blockchain Company. His specialties include: AI, Gamming and Blockchain.

TM Lee - https://www.coingecko.com/en

Co-founder, CoinGecko

TM Lee is the co-founder of CoinGecko, a website that aims to provide a fundamental analysis of the crypto market. Since founding CoinGecko in 2014, TM Lee has closely followed the development of crypto-economics and the real world utilization of blockchain technology. Apart from that, TM Lee is a contributing author of two books on the topic of digital currencies published by Elsevier - Handbook of Digital Currency, 1st Edition and Handbook of Blockchain, Digital Finance, and Inclusion Volume 1.
Dragonblock_Studios

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:55:18 PM

Proof of Gameplay is an amazing concept! We can't wait to see where this road takes Komodo!
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:08:16 AM

Proof of Gameplay is an amazing concept! We can't wait to see where this road takes Komodo!
Yes, this is awesome.
I love KOMODO more and more each day.
https://blog.komodoplatform.com/all-the-reasons-to-be-excited-about-komodos-roguelander-the-first-blockchain-based-rogue-game-cbb5b5320606

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

Sapling Deadline In Few Hours

If you have funds in a Z-address please move them to a transparent address. You can drop into our Discord if you have any questions: https://discord.gg/5QJfKAR.

Note: If your funds are in an address starting with R, there is nothing to do.
Note2: If you have only used Agama Wallet's lite mode, your funds are in a R address.

WHAT?Huh

i HAVE MY kOMODOS on a ledger nano s , they've been there for a year.
Am I loosing them now??? 

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:07:42 PM

WHAT?Huh

Am I loosing them now??? 

No, read the news properly. Your KMD on Nano Ledger are stored on a Komodo address (starting with R...). The sapling only concerned coins that were stored on private Z-addresses that are used to send Komodo anonymously. So, your coins are save. Just check up by accessing your Ledger Nano wallet.

More information here https://komodoplatform.com/komodos-sapling-upgrade-success/
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:02:52 PM

You can now mine Komodo at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u <YOURKMDWALLET> -p c=KMD,mc=KMD

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://equihash.mine.zergpool.com:2142 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=KMD

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:43:34 PM

WHAT?Huh

Am I loosing them now??? 

No, read the news properly. Your KMD on Nano Ledger are stored on a Komodo address (starting with R...). The sapling only concerned coins that were stored on private Z-addresses that are used to send Komodo anonymously. So, your coins are save. Just check up by accessing your Ledger Nano wallet.

More information here https://komodoplatform.com/komodos-sapling-upgrade-success/
Thanks.
I checked my address and it starts with R.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 01:26:21 AM

Chameleon Pay is Available in Google Play
Send Your Feedback to hello@chainzilla.io

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:47:32 AM

Guys, if you are in Vietnam, you should come to the presentation by Ben Fairbank aka Bitcoin Benny @bennydoda01 on
'ROGUE - Proof of Gameplay (PoG) - How Komodo uses gaming to accelerate blockchain adoption'

More Infos and Tickets on Eventbrite

Description
CryptoKitties is barely a year old and it has already created a whole new subdomain of blockchain gaming. The innovative concept of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), defined by tokens having unique characteristics such that there is only one of each token, creates a supply constraint that makes these tokens rare and consequently valuable in theory. Many startups began to emerge, building games through NFT technology. Other startups focus on non-fungible token trading, or wallets that can store these unique tokens. The ecosystem of Blockchain Gaming has grown rapidly over the past year.

Vietnam sees the video gaming industry as a major employer in the games production industry, well suited to the young, dynamic engineers and artists in the country. The number of gamers rose to nearly 40 million in 2017, from 13 million in 2013. As one of the countries in Asia with the fastest growth of gamers, Vietnam could present immense opportunities for companies developing blockchain games. These companies will share how they contribute towards a better and more trustful ecosystem in games.

AGENDA

17.30 - 18.00 Refreshments & Welcome by Asia Blockchain Review
18.00 - 18.20 "Why Build Games on Blockchains" (TomoChain)
18.20 - 18.40 "ROGUE - Proof Of Gameplay" - How Komodo uses gaming to accelerate blockchain adoption (Komodo Platform)
18.40 - 19.10 Panel Discussion: How Can Blockchain Disrupt the Gaming Sector and Potential of the Asia Market
19.10 - 19.20 Q&A
19.20 - 20.00 Networking

*This event is part of the Saigon Gaming Blockchain Week, co-hosted with TomoChain. For more information about TomoChains event "Game on blockchain: Business model and monetization" on March 2, please check out the Eventbrite link here.

SPEAKERS

Jarvis Nguyen - https://www.etheremon.com/

Co-Founder, Etheremon

Jarvis Nguyen is the Co-founder of Etheremon. Jarvis holds a Bachelor of Computer Science in NUS, Singapore; he has outstanding knowledge of algorithms with high place at international contests such as Olympiad and ACM ICPC. Before Etheremon, Jarvis served as a full-stack engineer at SEA Group, a leading internet platform in Southeast Asia.

Aleksander Larsen - https://axieinfinity.com/

COO, Axie Infinity

Aleksander is an operator with unique insight into what can be achieved with blockchain technology today and in the coming years. He has worked in the blockchain gaming space since late 2017 in various roles. in Axie Infinity he is responsible for business development, company strategy, company infrastructure, fundraising and partnerships.

Ben Fairbank - https://komodoplatform.com/

General Manager, Komodo Platform

Ben is the General Manager of the Komodo platform, which is widely regarded as one of the most innovative blockchain projects in the space. Ben is a blockchain and cryptocurrency evangelist and is a respected crypto influencer. A proven CEO and C Level Exec with over 20 years global experience, for brands such as Virgin, Grab and Ooredoo, he is a thought leader in blockchain, customer experience, company culture, change management and strategy.

Cam Pham - https://tomochain.com/

Lead Blockchain Researcher, TomoChain

Cam is Lead Blockchain Researcher at TomoChain, currently focus on blockchain consensus, smart contract security, blockchain privacy, and blockchain-based gaming. Formerly, he was a software engineer and researcher on complex software system design, passionate in distributed systems. PhD in Software Engineering, Université Paris-Saclay, France.

Duyen Tran - https://tokenplay.org/#/

Founder & CEO, Extradecoin.com

CEO, Tokenplay.org

Duyen is a passionate and enthusiastic entrepreneur with 10+ years' experience in Financial and Technology Market. He is the Founder and CEO at Tokenstart.io, a Blockchain Company. His specialties include: AI, Gamming and Blockchain.

TM Lee - https://www.coingecko.com/en

Co-founder, CoinGecko

TM Lee is the co-founder of CoinGecko, a website that aims to provide a fundamental analysis of the crypto market. Since founding CoinGecko in 2014, TM Lee has closely followed the development of crypto-economics and the real world utilization of blockchain technology. Apart from that, TM Lee is a contributing author of two books on the topic of digital currencies published by Elsevier - Handbook of Digital Currency, 1st Edition and Handbook of Blockchain, Digital Finance, and Inclusion Volume 1.
Unfortunately, I am not in Vietnam and I cannot get to the presentation. I think you will upload the video from this presentation?I think a Komodo representative prepared for this meeting thoroughly.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:42:27 PM

In my opinion, this is a very timely and breakthrough development step:

"Komodo is getting quantum resistant! James 'jl777' Lee and the KMD devs are currently bringing this new technology (a new 'Komodo CC plugin') to completion. You are soon able to create a chain with this tech!"

https://twitter.com/0xca333/status/1099648838023987200
Bthd
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 2573

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 09:19:04 PM

how can i fix that ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:44:51 PM

how can i fix that ?

you will need to use the latest ledger live

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:06:01 PM

How often I can claim my 5%/year from Ledger ? I know its once on month but its matter which day I made it or its not important ?
I mean if I claim my dpow reward 26 february its count as all february claim and I can take my next reward even 1 March and no need more in March or after take coins 26 february next time I need take after 26 march so after one month later ?? I dont want lose any coins when finally its possible take this 5% directly from ledger ! I want take all.
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:23:24 PM

How often I can claim my 5%/year from Ledger ? I know its once on month but its matter which day I made it or its not important ?
I mean if I claim my dpow reward 26 february its count as all february claim and I can take my next reward even 1 March and no need more in March or after take coins 26 february next time I need take after 26 march so after one month later ?? I dont want lose any coins when finally its possible take this 5% directly from ledger ! I want take all.
If you claim it on 26 february, you then add 30 days to it. So your next monthly deadline will be 28 March.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2959
Merit: 1243

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:02:59 PM

https://komodoplatform.com/tt2019-9-quantum-resistant-dilithium-musig-crypto-condition-module/

MuSig Crypto-Condition For Mass Multi Signature & Quantum Resistant Transactions With Dilithium Scheme

DPoW: A Sustained Blockchain Attack Thwarted On EMC2 By DPoW Security, Failed 51% Attack

Build Komodo On Mac OSX And Play The ROGUE Blockchain Game

Are Hybrid Blockchain Solutions And Games Viable On Komodo?

Komodo WordPress Plugin: WooCommerce Community Demo

https://twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/1100334776127496192

https://twitter.com/XuanXuan007/status/1100318614522134529
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:13:18 PM

If you claim it on 26 february, you then add 30 days to it. So your next monthly deadline will be 28 March.

what happen if I make it few days to early or few days later ??
Pages: « 1 ... 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 [847] 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: