Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 [853] 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191683 times)
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:44:48 AM

You claim that Jl777 hasn't finished even the smallest projects in the last 6 years, I'd like to know which ones.
Thank you
You are right!

Because at that time you probably were not familiar with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!
TL;DR : James defined about dozens of crypto projects in year of 2014 and after that.
then he was created and offered assets for each project on NXT  platform. After that, time passed and no progress was made in the projects. then these assets were undervalued and obliterated, and many investors were affected like me. after that the game has continued until today, by converting it's projects to each other and changing their names and goals.

If you are interested to know more, most documents are still available in this forum. Just search a little bit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Acura3600
Legendary

Activity: 2959
Merit: 1243

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:52:52 AM

You claim that Jl777 hasn't finished even the smallest projects in the last 6 years, I'd like to know which ones.
Thank you
You are right!

Because at that time you probably were not familiar with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies!
TL;DR : James defined about dozens of crypto projects in year of 2014 and after that.
then he was created and offered assets for each project on NXT  platform. After that, time passed and no progress was made in the projects. then these assets were undervalued and obliterated, and many investors were affected like me. after that the game has continued until today, by converting it's projects to each other and changing their names and goals.

I was also active in the crypto universe at James' NXT times.

I also own these assets.

These assets were migrated to the KMD chain.

Projects like JumblR, Dex and other assets have been functional for a long time now -

Dex is even the world leader with over 116000 Atomic Swaps!

So I can't understand the statement that many projects were not finished here.
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:55:32 AM

If you think the only difference between EOS and KMD is the time of new block generation, you have a big mistake. EOS is the most largest and most successful project in the history of cryptocurrencies up to now. EOS has earned more than $ 4 billion in the ICO, which serves the development of this huge platform, and this is the guarantor of the success of this popular platform. EOS is a well-designed and acclaimed platform which is the result of the experiences that Daniel Larimer has gained from its three previous successful projects. But KMD is made by the JL777 which could not been able to finish even one small project after six years of activity in the Crypto world.

EOS is worse than Komodo in all parameters except block time:

1. No proof of work
2. less bandwidth, 3000 transactions per second against 20000
3. a short address of 12 characters, which can be used to calculate the private key, the recent theft of the cold key from the exchange is proof of that
4. was freezing of the funds of the user with the requirement to explain the origin
5. there is no sense in the coin, Visa is better and Windows is better

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

It's about EOS not bringing the TPS they promise.  
Central systems have, blacklists, almost all block producers in China are located, a 4 TB database after not even 1.5 years and on top of it still such bugs.

Which projects have not been finished that you are talking about here ?
Please do not sophistry!

I know James since the launch of the BTCD and I was an investor in his several projects that never ended and now I don't have free time to worthless argue with you.

history exist to clarify these issues!!!

BTCD or BCD ?

Basically it was a stupid combination of failures. I use Windows 10 and tried to claim BTCP and BCD. Both with the Electrum version for their blockchains.
I used the same long password for different things - especially my password safe had the same pw as the DASH QT wallet. So after I started the Electrum clients (which I tested before with Defender, SuperAntiSpyware and www.virustotal.com) I had to do a little thing in DASHQT - that was it - the one of the wallets, most likely BCD, spied my password through a keylogger and the hacker had access to everything.
(there is no need to discuss the stupidity of using Win10, same passwords many times, storing 2FA codes in password safes or testing new software on a vulnerable system)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5080741.msg48476147#msg48476147
I don't understand what you mean !!!

BTCD was symbol of BitcoinDark.
alevlaslo

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:59:55 AM

then it's okay

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:15:50 AM

If you think the only difference between EOS and KMD is the time of new block generation, you have a big mistake. EOS is the most largest and most successful project in the history of cryptocurrencies up to now. EOS has earned more than $ 4 billion in the ICO, which serves the development of this huge platform, and this is the guarantor of the success of this popular platform. EOS is a well-designed and acclaimed platform which is the result of the experiences that Daniel Larimer has gained from its three previous successful projects. But KMD is made by the JL777 which could not been able to finish even one small project after six years of activity in the Crypto world.

1. No proof of work
3. a short address of 12 characters, which can be used to calculate the private key, the recent theft of the cold key from the exchange is proof of that
4. was freezing of the funds of the user with the requirement to explain the origin
your determine arguments, does not proof of being better, but the position of each coin in the crypto world is proof it.

1- Position in marketcap
2. The number of main exchanges
3. Daily trading volume
4. The amount of capital attraction
5. The number of investors and users
6. The power of the development team
7. Marketing
8. Number of development projects on the platform
9. and ...
alevlaslo

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:19:40 AM

Creator there's a lot promised and advertised, buyers were many when EOS was not make until but Komodo created silently and efficiently

ETH also made quietly and also cost $ 1 for a long time, fame began as soon as it bought by the first billionaire

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:26:35 AM

Creator there's a lot promised and advertised, buyers were many when EOS was not make until but Komodo created silently and efficiently

ETH also made quietly and also cost $ 1 for a long time, fame began as soon as it bought by the first billionaire
Look at the state of the EOS and KMD in the crypto world. The rest of the talk is nonsense!  Wink Cool
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:27:36 AM

The Komodo article has been listed on Krown (https://krown.io/story/cryptographic-hash-functions-explained-a-beginners-guide) Make sure to upvote your link!
Look at the state of the EOS and KMD in the crypto world. The rest of the talk is nonsense!   Wink Cool
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:42:34 AM

Thank you
You are right!

then he was created and offered assets for each project on NXT  platform. After that, time passed and no progress was made in the projects. then these assets were undervalued and obliterated, and many investors were affected like me. after that the game has continued until today, by converting it's projects to each other and changing their names and goals.

I also own these assets.

Projects like JumblR, Dex and other assets have been functional for a long time now -

For example, SuperNET.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:06:06 AM

It's about EOS not bringing the TPS they promise.  
Central systems have, blacklists, almost all block producers in China are located, a 4 TB database after not even 1.5 years and on top of it still such bugs.

Which projects have not been finished that you are talking about here ?
Please do not sophistry!

I know James since the launch of the BTCD and I was an investor in his several projects that never ended and now I don't have free time to worthless argue with you.

history exist to clarify these issues!!!

so what is the purpose of you wasting time here?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:20:38 AM

EOS is the most largest and most successful project in the history of cryptocurrencies up to now. EOS has earned more than $ 4 billion in the ICO, which serves the development of this huge platform, and this is the guarantor of the success of this popular platform.

Sorry but that statement is really weird. Since when does a lot of money mean to succeed? There are tons of examples of crypto projects or startups that have taken a lot of money and ultimately failed. I'm not saying that's what EOS needs to be, but EOS isn't the holy cow as you represent. EOS is still struggling with security problems and flaws. Besides, I can't see that EOS has solved a major problem, unlike Komodo. And Komodo has much less money available, but talented and dedicated developers.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:05:31 AM

Sorry but that statement is really weird. Since when does a lot of money mean to succeed? There are tons of examples of crypto projects or startups that have taken a lot of money and ultimately failed. I'm not saying that's what EOS needs to be, but EOS isn't the holy cow as you represent. EOS is still struggling with security problems and flaws. Besides, I can't see that EOS has solved a major problem, unlike Komodo. And Komodo has much less money available, but talented and dedicated developers.
I read somewhere someone wrote that
good projects come from good team, bad projects come from bad teams
But I disagreed with that, because good projects come from good teams, but bad projects can come from both bad teams and good teams.
Sometimes even good teams can fail with their projects. Some products need time, special time to get success.
Steve Jobs is a great man, but he failed sometimes, right?
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 11:50:27 AM

EOS is the most largest and most successful project in the history of cryptocurrencies up to now. EOS has earned more than $ 4 billion in the ICO, which serves the development of this huge platform, and this is the guarantor of the success of this popular platform.

Hey my friend,

Which holly cow?

I just answered the silly talk of KMD investors. The truth is that, KMD is not comparable with EOS in any aspect.

There is no end for progression of crypto industry and also there are no projects that can be without bugs. but KMD is the continuation of the BTCD project, which lasted about 5 years. But EOS just a bit over one year old. According to this point and any things that I mentioned earlier any wise person understands that KMD is not comparable to EOS.

Judging with expert people!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:22:52 PM

1. No proof of work
your determine arguments, does not proof of being better, but the position of each coin in the crypto world is proof it.

1- Position in marketcap
2. The number of main exchanges
3. Daily trading volume
4. The amount of capital attraction
5. The number of investors and users
6. The power of the development team
7. Marketing
8. Number of development projects on the platform
9. and ...

I do like out of 8 actual bullets, only two relate to development and are just general statements at best. So far KMD has proven itself as a leader in atomic swaps, protection of actual projects, the first to roll out a pure zk-only chain, hardforking over 40 chains at once, on chain games, 20k tps, among countless other innovations. 2018 was a fantastic year for development and the few things listed here hardly cover it all
Acura3600
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 12:26:14 PM

Thank you
You are right!

then he was created and offered assets for each project on NXT  platform. After that, time passed and no progress was made in the projects. then these assets were undervalued and obliterated, and many investors were affected like me. after that the game has continued until today, by converting it's projects to each other and changing their names and goals.

I also own these assets.

For example, SuperNET.

SuperNet is active, please better inform - so do you have another example for me ?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:26:42 PM

The truth is that, KMD is not comparable with EOS in any aspect.

I am with you when it comes to that Komodo is not one to one comparable to EOS. Nevertheless, Komodo as a platform has made great progress recently and can therefore be compared very well with EOS in some aspects. If the roadmap is fully implemented, Komodo will be completely comparable to EOs in the future. Komodo is no longer just a further development of BitcoinDark.

There is no end for progression of crypto industry and also there are no projects that can be without bugs.

True. I didn't want to say that Komodo does not have any, but they have appeared at EOS so far.
viennavtc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:02:52 PM

Thank you
You are right!

I also own these assets.

For example, SuperNET.

SuperNet is active, please better inform - so do you have another example for me ?

If it's active, is it paying dividends!?  i don't think so.  Plus it's not trading, doesn't appear to be worth anything.  I could be wrong. 
FrozenChaos

Activity: 88
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

Thank you
You are right!

I also own these assets.

For example, SuperNET.

If it's active, is it paying dividends!?  i don't think so.  Plus it's not trading, doesn't appear to be worth anything.  I could be wrong. 

Asset revenue/dividend streams are threshold-based. As for trading, not actively listed on any CEX but still traded OTC and via BD (prior to the MM2 ramp up). Last I recall (and it has been awhile), Supernet was priced at around 25-35 KMD per.
Acura3600
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:02:13 PM

Thank you
You are right!

I also own these assets.

For example, SuperNET.

Dividends will be payed if the asset reaches 1 Million $ in revenues + it´s trading on BarterDex/HyperDex, soon the OTC Platform barterlly and you can buy / sell it here https://www.coinexchange.io/market/UNITY/BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 [853] 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: