Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who is satoshi, really?  (Read 431 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigasic (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:06:05 PM

who really cares who satoshi is?

Edit: I watched the whole Write debacle, and thought, who really cares who Satoshi is? to me, I'm glad that there was a person or group that made Bitcoin, but I guess there is a value if you are the true or one of the  Satoshis. But does it really matter?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:26:41 PM

who really cares who satoshi is?

Edit: I watched the whole Write debacle, and thought, who really cares who Satoshi is? to me, I'm glad that there was a person or group that made Bitcoin, but I guess there is a value if you are the true or one of the  Satoshis. But does it really matter?

Well, well, well. If it isn't the Silk Road admin who faked his death, Curtis Green. How's that FOX special coming along depicting your life? Or did that get canned after they discovered that you bragged about fuckin' your daughter?

On a side note, this is also being discussed in other places on the net as well.
Here's a couple:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21248836
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/3-daily-news/13289-variety-jones-aka-thomas-clark-aka-plural-mongoose.html

Aparently searching on google for Thomas Clark Silk Road brings up quite a few results.

For those donning Superman glasses, you already know Curtis Green's middle name. You should already know that Curtis' brother, Darren, was trading heavily on SR prior to CR becoming an admin, albeit DG claimed it was only to purchase ONE diamond, a graphic card(s), and some other non-drug related items, sticking it my ass for not knowing that SR sold other shit. Strangely, while DG was making these purchases, he was espousing how SR was mainly a drug venue, akin to how he knew about CG's crowdfunding campaign because he once dated his daughter, later revealed to be his niece. That, after Darren first claiming to stumble upon his brother funding site ~40 minutes after it went live.

Thanks to my avid reader skills, I uncovered that bigasic's former moniker was avidreader, his account going dark for ~6.5 months after the arrest of his brother, Curtis, returning as bigasic.

Darren and Curtis' Mormon father must be very proud of his boys' success after raising them so well... So well. SO WELL!

"Bruno started to scare me, so that's why I gave up being Variety Jones, originally started to only sell Amish furniture made in China on Silk Road."
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:32:35 AM

I heard Satoshi is the bitcoin founder for the first time. But he is not the developer. I don't know who is the developer, but my opinion someone bought bitcoin and people (will) forget Satoshi, the founder.
kazukun

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:51:56 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto known as the creator of Bitcoin. Currency which is fully controlled by software. Every ten minutes or so, Bitcoin will be distributed to those who do the "mining".

but satoshi Nakamoto has yet to reveal his face to the public bitcoin users. her presence is still a mystery.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:09:30 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto known as the creator of Bitcoin. Currency which is fully controlled by software. Every ten minutes or so, Bitcoin will be distributed to those who do the "mining".

but satoshi Nakamoto has yet to reveal his face to the public bitcoin users. her presence is still a mystery.
Satoshi Nakamoto i guess is just code name and not his real name. Just to hide from anyone and hide from the government i guess. No one really knows who is she/he is except His/her co developers. But thanks to him/her, because they brought us the bitcoin which is everyone are using and enjoying its benefits.
kazukun

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:07:49 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto i guess is just code name and not his real name. Just to hide from anyone and hide from the government i guess. No one really knows who is she/he is except His/her co developers. But thanks to him/her, because they brought us the bitcoin which is everyone are using and enjoying its benefits.
I think satoshi Nakamoto is the name of the founder of bitcoin. Thanks friend for information about satoshi Nakamoto. I understand now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: