Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLASH - Go Faster  (Read 96512 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:31:21 PM

Escrowed by bittrex, do you have software release already? It looks like mass network copy/clone, or maybe they copy you

you already seen the software by logging into the site, mass network from what I see is a adblocking unit, our business model and concept is completely different, even if they were the same idea, it is about the execution over concept, we have team members with over 20+ years in the internet advertising business and have build many top websites and companies, and we are dedicated to make our project work as intended, we will have much good news and development to announce in the near future, stay tuned.

good day,

culex

what if you fail to get 200 btc?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:03:17 PM

Hi guys,

Around one hour ago i try to generate deposit address on Bittrex, but still information is "Waiting for a new address ..."
Do any one know how long it can takes?
Looks like we have to wait for the launch to incorporate the funds that we have on the payment of the signature, so to now have not been able to deposit into trading sites ..
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:47:57 PM

Hey where can i find the Windows Qt wallet as i am not able to generate the wallet address in Bittrex , as i wanted to join the Signature Campaign. Please help me out OP

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:33:39 PM

Hey where can i find the Windows Qt wallet as i am not able to generate the wallet address in Bittrex , as i wanted to join the Signature Campaign. Please help me out OP
You can create an account here https://flashcoin.io/, and giving the address of your wallet, if you are already registered on flashcoin.io, you can leave your wallet survived, to follow this signature, so you get a bonus flashcoin.io of this signature, that's all I know about this thread ..
kiranrh

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:45:56 PM

Im not able to create wallet address in bittrex.. It says waiting..

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:04:13 PM

in bittrex Mega Flash right...but when i have done register in https://flashcoin.io/ i have only Flash..here i want to ask how much Flash for 1 Mega flash
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:24:09 PM

Im not able to create wallet address in bittrex.. It says waiting..

The same situation with me. I wait a few days .. The day before yesterday on Bittrex was information that they are waiting until the developer will fix something. Now it looks like everything is ok, but the address does not want to generate.

Anyone know what is going on?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
hcbfs

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:36:50 PM

keep watching Grin
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:09:39 PM

Where is op ?He was last online 7 days ago Huh

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
veserus

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:30:14 PM

As a member of the altcoin community And the promoter of a new exchange i hope that it is not a  family probleme or a healthy probleme i don't think that a personne who has such a good ideas will be able to  leave this project just like that and i think that as a comunity of altcoin we should worry a bout this op
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:34:33 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 10:56:34 PM by logictense

You can create an account here https://flashcoin.io/, and giving the address of your wallet, if you are already registered on flashcoin.io, you can leave your wallet survived, to follow this signature, so you get a bonus flashcoin.io of this signature, that's all I know about this thread ..

No official Qt pal? Were u unable to compile it? Dont say u dont have a github page.

douche

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:38:14 AM

hope the dev does not run off cause if he does dam did he they make a shit ton of btc with this flash business. 

Bitnodes Pro is for Pro dick lickers
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 05:14:39 AM

Flashcoins is designed to be given away, and have a close to zero value, its the app, while MEGAFLASH is the only way large advertisers or investors can get a large quantity of tokens if they wish to purchase ads on the network, obviously we will return all btc if the crowdsale does not reach min target, and we appreciate all the feedback, also please keep in mind what you are seeing right now is all work in progress, hence we need finding to continue development for the entire project, its still in its infacy. Please bear with us the pain with bugs and errors you may have, the MEGAFLASH is locked and safe, so while our project undergoes development, the assets are secured by the bitcoin blockchain, which we believe is the best strategy and course of action.

Instead of rolling our own blockchain and get miners, we opt for leveraging the existing blockchain for very low. fees. while it gives us more room to grow our specialty...

selling ads.

Culex

I would like to thank you for your answers and clarifications, however, if you can answer to my questions, i may invest in your project enough to get you hit the minimum. As four days ago, you was at 44.26 BTC and today 44.45 BTC which means a difference of 0.19 BTC, this rate won't get you to your minimum goal (200 BTC).

What i would like to ask you :

- Public business plan.
- Public Roadmap. This will greatly help to answer questions like : " when will it be possible to change flash for mega " or " How long will it take to launch the exchange platform, and other stuff ".
- What marketing impact will your project have to offer, how many views/clicks do you think you can bring in a day/month, what activity will you offer to people in order to show your ad spaces. Example : If steemit decides to rent ad spaces, it will work great for them as they have a lot of users, so what your idea to bring more activity to the platform ?

I think this will be enough to prove whether your idea is good or not, because you should keep in mind that people never understands projects the way project creators do, but we still need to live your idea with you.

If you can convince me, i will keep a slot for you in Veserus exchange ( launch expected in the next month ) and we will invest in your project.

Thanks in advance for the details.

Hello, sorry for the late reply, been working on deals, do you have a way we can do a call? Or are you around San Francisco? We would be happy to answer all of your questions with our CEO Chris Kitze.

Thanks

Culex

hope the dev does not run off cause if he does dam did he they make a shit ton of btc with this flash business.  

We are not running off anywhere, hard working here Smiley

As a member of the altcoin community And the promoter of a new exchange i hope that it is not a  family probleme or a healthy probleme i don't think that a personne who has such a good ideas will be able to  leave this project just like that and i think that as a comunity of altcoin we should worry a bout this op

I was under the weather for some days.

No official Qt pal? Were u unable to compile it? Dont say u dont have a github page.

We don't have a standalone wallet, will have android and iOS app in the near future.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 05:15:31 AM

Escrowed by bittrex, do you have software release already? It looks like mass network copy/clone, or maybe they copy you

you already seen the software by logging into the site, mass network from what I see is a adblocking unit, our business model and concept is completely different, even if they were the same idea, it is about the execution over concept, we have team members with over 20+ years in the internet advertising business and have build many top websites and companies, and we are dedicated to make our project work as intended, we will have much good news and development to announce in the near future, stay tuned.

good day,

culex

refund all coins

also a sneak preview of the adblocker ad unit in super rough draft...

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:48:35 AM

good day,

culex

refund all coins

what will you do with round 1 investors?
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:10:20 AM

good day,

culex

refund all coins

I see there is also a campaign, if the ico fails, will you pay those participants? 
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:07:58 AM

Where is signature campaign?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:43:30 PM

good day,

culex

refund all coins

I see there is also a campaign, if the ico fails, will you pay those participants? 

Whoever is in charge of it, he needs to add a paywall to his site to gather proceeds to pay all those guys.

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 02:40:25 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 02:35:16 AM by culexevilman

good day,

culex

refund all coins

what will you do with round 1 investors?
we have not decided yet, but we will do the investors right.

good day,

culex

refund all coins

yes
Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:25:07 AM

as will return the funds participants first ICO? it's been a very long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: