Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Kiriakou, Snowden, Manning, Assange, and all the others whistleblowers...  (Read 299 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:24:45 AM

Arrested by the criminal gov of the United States of America shall be freed and compensated for what was inflicted on them.

As Obama regime has arrested more whistleblowers than all previous us admin combined where are they held against their will? How many are in secret detention centers? Ships? Secret jails? How many are they? How many non us person?

And a clean slate for Paetrus.

Regime change for the United States

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:05:39 AM

A specially about paetreus I bet you there was 0 security or operational risk in what he showed to this girl... O.

On April 23, 2015, Petraeus pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified materials. He was given a two-year probationary period and a fine of $100,000.

Now if he had plead allegiance to the us occupational regime... Lynch, holder, Obama the clintons... He could rape children on a plane...before going to his private island. Or loot segregated accounts, or get bail outs, or get access to clean food... Unlimited opportunities...

Until the wheel start to turn, again.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 08:14:06 PM

Petreaus is a disgrace...to any military force.

Why should Snowden et al be compensated by the Government. They steal government secrets, so that government should pay them for doing so? You're fucking crazy. How about this...I rob your house. You know I did it. Then you pay me for doing it. Wtf?

Listen, I think what Snowden et al did is a good thing. Transparency is good, keeps organizations more honest if they have a threat of being found out/caught if they do questionable shit. But there's no way the US Gov owes them money.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:55:00 PM

Petreaus is a disgrace...to any military force.

Why should Snowden et al be compensated by the Government. They steal government secrets, so that government should pay them for doing so? You're fucking crazy. How about this...I rob your house. You know I did it. Then you pay me for doing it. Wtf?

Listen, I think what Snowden et al did is a good thing. Transparency is good, keeps organizations more honest if they have a threat of being found out/caught if they do questionable shit. But there's no way the US Gov owes them money.

And what about Hillary? I see that you left Kiriakou and manning out of your argument.

Petreaus having an extramarital relationship is clearly a disgrace, and a valid reason for discharge. However his leaks, I am sure, were in all fairness lighter, less threatening for the national security that all that Hillary did... Is that a good example of justice? Or a comparison that you would agree is fair?

Snowden is in exile, worthy of compensation. Kiriakou in jail, worthy of compensation. Meanwhile Hillary with the blessing of the doj and the potus is free?!?

Imagine that one of the guys I mentionned was having a fundation on the side taking bribes from foreigners? LoL...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: