Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i post an article about a Bts Revshare here. I dont wanna get banned please.  (Read 266 times)
Zbitco.in (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:08:43 PM

Can i post an article about a Bts Revshare here. I dont wanna get banned please.   EmbarrassedBTC

Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:25:10 PM

You can post anything here as long as it is in relation with Micro Earnings and of course as longvas you do not post any referral links or links with referrals, you're safe.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:35:17 PM

Can i post an article about a Bts Revshare here. I dont wanna get banned please.   EmbarrassedBTC

Thank you.
No, you will not get banned but you will probably receive negative feedback from a default trust member as a warning cause all revenue share sites are ponzi schemes and it is a matter of time until they run away with their user's money.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:43:47 PM

What is revshare? this is affiliate marketing? can you pm me the details..
Honestly if you are posting it here about revshare make sure that don't put any referral links also make sure that revshare is not scam that can give you negative trust if it is scam.. 
So pm me to review your article you want to share i will check it first..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: