Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2019, 04:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bubble  (Read 1617 times)
timeshareafrica
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 121
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:54:08 AM
 #1

People who talk about a bitcoin bubble still don't get the bitcoin concept.
 There are only 21000000 Bitcoins. Half of the 21000000 million are not available at the moment only the next 40 odd years, this gives us at the moment 11000000 Bitcoins. From the 11000000 Bitcoins there are 6000000 lost allready, this leaves us with 5000000 Bitcoins. Than there are the 400 richest bitcoin owners which a ammount of 3500000 Bitcoins which they are hoarding, this leaves us with a liquid stock of 1500000 Bitcoins for the rest of the world.

This is 1,5 million Bitcoins only liquid now Mister Bubble, there is no Bubble, there are not enough BTC on this planet it is the Fiat currency bubble letting slowly steam of feeding the hungry Bitcoin vacuum.
1571329791
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571329791

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1571329791
Reply with quote  #2

1571329791
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1571329791
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571329791

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1571329791
Reply with quote  #2

1571329791
Report to moderator
1571329791
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571329791

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1571329791
Reply with quote  #2

1571329791
Report to moderator
arsenische
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1178
Merit: 1010


View Profile
March 29, 2013, 08:56:57 AM
 #2

how do you know about 6000000 bitcoins lost?

oOoOo
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:10:12 AM
 #3

We are so deep in a bubble, it's not even funny...
timeshareafrica
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 121
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:15:14 AM
 #4

Bubbles everywhere     oooooooooo
dego
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 399
Merit: 250



View Profile
March 29, 2013, 09:42:40 AM
 #5

°0oO°o0°Oo.*
Ares
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 100


View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:12:26 AM
 #6

Life is a bubble.

Sell
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003



View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:37:26 AM
 #7

You're a BUBBLE.

timeshareafrica
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 121
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:49:37 AM
 #8

how do you know about 6000000 bitcoins lost?
of the 6mil, 80% of them where lost by myself or friends I know and the other 20% are a guess.

yochdog
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000



View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:51:48 AM
 #9

how do you know about 6000000 bitcoins lost?
of the 6mil, 80% of them where lost by myself or friends I know and the other 20% are a guess.



Pass the crack pipe.

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
timeshareafrica
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 121
Merit: 100



View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:28:07 AM
 #10

how do you know about 6000000 bitcoins lost?
of the 6mil, 80% of them where lost by myself or friends I know and the other 20% are a guess.



Pass the crack pipe.
Dude, it was clearly a joke. Chill out and lay off Macke.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!