Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 12:15:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you get into Bitcoin?  (Read 11445 times)
co5hike
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:10:43 PM

I was unemployed for few months and I was looking some way to earn money so that it can take care of my basic needs and I started to search on google to earn money online and then I found this place.

And today, the search has payed up even as an hero member, how I wish I had make the same search some years back i would have been been better off I know that for sure. My journey is actually similar to yours but mine was as a result of where I work, as I have access to internet and somehow free and I  decide to put it into fruitful use and here is where I found myself and I have enjoyed every bit of it.
wow that's nice we are not late yet mate we can learn more inside this forum on how to earn, me as for this moment im collecting some free sat inside faucets and try to make more ref so i can get even more and im also trying to study trading invest little btc and learn how to earn.

Your rank suggests that you are new here, but its never too late to get into bitcoins and you should be happy that finally you have arrived at the right place and more efforts you put more money you can earn from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:15:16 PM

I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
How did I get into bitcoin because of my friend told me about his earning through online currency.
So I do some research about bitcoin, faucets and made several accounts of wallet but don't know how it works, lol.
After heard his explanation about bitcoin and then I can figure it out and know how to earn it.
Allot of people are into the bitcoin becuase they are getting much attention from the other ones who are in the bitcoin most of the times
people listn to each other and are also dealing with it.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:35:01 PM

I was asking myself how did I get into bitcoin and I took a little to remember. The very beginning was when I was about to buy a graphic card . . . . I was googling it and find about bitcoin I was trying to got bitcoin but I was very hard to earn bitcoin.I was away and now am again come back....
2 Years From Now I am Searching For Earning Money Online and Then I Came to Know about Bitcoin But On that Time I Don't Know About Bitcoin then I Start to do Some Research about Bitcoins and Then I Also Joined Some Groups Related to Bitcoin and Then A Facebook Friend Of Me Explains me About Bitcoin......
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:59:20 PM

2 Years From Now I am Searching For Earning Money Online and Then I Came to Know about Bitcoin But On that Time I Don't Know About Bitcoin then I Start to do Some Research about Bitcoins and Then I Also Joined Some Groups Related to Bitcoin and Then A Facebook Friend Of Me Explains me About Bitcoin......

Yeah looking for extra money brought me to bitcoins and before that I have gone through many scam sites for earning money online so initially it was even hard to trust bitcoins but finally everything was smooth.
kryptqnick

Activity: 700

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:13:27 PM

It was actually my father who got involved first. He heard the news about Roth Ulbricht and all that Silk Road stuff and became interesting in this new kind of money that is different from everything he knows. And so then he found out about Bitcointalk and about money that can be earned by working for signature campaigns. So, that's how I got into it as well.

Mastsetad

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:19:52 PM

Same happened with me, but a friend was never involved in my case, because i was also searching for ways to earn money online where i came across the name "Bitcoin" and that time i did not know anything about it but i saw its price which was really high as i had never seen any currency with a value like that before this that time, so i started searching about it and i found faucets at first, and then in search of more faucets i ended up coming to this forum.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:30:46 PM

it was sunday when i was laying on my couch just randomly switching diffrent channels one after another suddenly i saw an interview was going on at discovery channel i just stayed there for 2min then i was about to change the channel then i suddenly heard of money so i heard the full interview and got rearly some pieces of informations

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:53:36 PM

Same happened with me, but a friend was never involved in my case, because i was also searching for ways to earn money online where i came across the name "Bitcoin" and that time i did not know anything about it but i saw its price which was really high as i had never seen any currency with a value like that before this that time, so i started searching about it and i found faucets at first, and then in search of more faucets i ended up coming to this forum.
I think almost new here in bitcoin forum starting the same history before we came here in bitcoin and now many people are hoping for bitcoin to get more benefits and to be rich someday using this bitcoin.. if we are lucky that bitcoin price will increase more we can get more profit mostly for those who are holding a lots of bitcoins.. i search across to google and forum and i found bitcoin i thought that bitcoin is scam before but i tried it and experience that bitcoin is legit and now i stay to earn bitcoin instead of earnings in paypal.. i tried many earnings in paypal but it takes  a long time before you can get your withdrawal. unlike in bitcoin that you can instantly withdraw your funds into money..

▄ 
       ▄██████▄
     ▄██████████▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████▀
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀██████▀
         ▀ 
FLIP       
  █   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██   
██
██

█
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ██
        █
      ▄▄███████████▄▄
   ▄██  ███████████  ██▄
  ██      ███████  ██  ██
 █████  ███▀▀▀▀▀███  █████
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
███▀                   ▀███
▄  ▄█         █████████▄▄▄
█████          ▀███████████
█████▄              ███████
 █████▄            ▄███████
  ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
   ▀███████████████████████
      ▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀███
|❖  Twitter
❖  Telegram
❖  Github
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:39:51 PM

Start on bitcoin mid of 2014 and earn bitcoin only from faucets
and finally know about this forum and i can earn some bitcoins here
from twitter, avatar also signature campaign etc Smiley
Yes before knowing about this forum, faucets was the only option for us to earn bitcoins but after getting on this forum we found multiple ways to earn bitcoins and I am successfully doing it since last 2 years.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:45:14 PM

After Poker Black Friday in 2011 I was looking for new online poker sites that accepted US players. Found Seals With Clubs which used bitcoin and thus began my bitcoin adventure.
umaOuma

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:11:24 PM

It was hard for me to get into bitcoins as I was not getting convinced whether to put my money in bitcoins or not as it was totally new concept for me and initially I found it very confusing.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:42:51 PM

Most people that ask if its too late to get on bitcoin are missing the point. This is a long term race and if you get in in 2016 you are still a pioneer in 2036, by then you will be rich as hell while the rest cry about how they missed the boat throught the first 10 years that bitcoin existed.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:51:11 PM

Most people that ask if its too late to get on bitcoin are missing the point. This is a long term race and if you get in in 2016 you are still a pioneer in 2036, by then you will be rich as hell while the rest cry about how they missed the boat throught the first 10 years that bitcoin existed.

Very rightly said and its never too late to get into bitcoins and at this stage we can also consider ourselves as an early adoptors as very few people are aware about bitcoins at a moment and the day they will start using it we would already be sitting at comfortable position.
Barbut

Activity: 616

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:05:55 PM

Friend showed me where can I play poker for free and earn some money. I wasted my time on facebook poker, making that worthless chips. Free roll poker tournaments are responsible cause I`m here now. I had luck, start to win some little amounts. Then couple faucets on a side just something to keep me busy. Then here bitcointalk.org forum, I remember my first campaigns, yobit. That`s how I entered in trading and lost money.

drakker

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:20:48 PM

The first thing I got into bitcoin is when I lost my job. I seaech on google what are the ways to earn extra income online. At first I go to freelance sites then in one blog I saw bitcoin and how to earn it.I tried it then I found this site and start earning. Smiley
TTMNewsK

Activity: 289

TOKENLAB

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:27:07 PM

One of my friend introduces the bitcoin to me. That's why I get here. He told me that bitcoin is a good investment.
It is the reason why I get so interested into the bitcoin since the price of it is in a good price.
I also discovered that there are so many ways to earn such bitcoin.

>>>>>>>>>>Tokenlab.io<<<<<<<<<<
||||||||||The Simplest Way to Launch Your Own Token - JOIN ICO FOR 10% DISCOUNT||||||||||
Doamader

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:36:08 PM

It was hard for me to get into bitcoins as I was not getting convinced whether to put my money in bitcoins or not as it was totally new concept for me and initially I found it very confusing.
I had thinked bitcoin were a sofisticated ponzi, soo till i get paid from signature, being able to sell and buy the first time and research deeper about bitcoin i had doubts about if i should trust and invest at it or not.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 11:41:49 PM

After Poker Black Friday in 2011 I was looking for new online poker sites that accepted US players. Found Seals With Clubs which used bitcoin and thus began my bitcoin adventure.
it looks like black friday also provide a lot of influence because many discounts and promotions that are present where there are many shops and websites that accept bitcoin as a payment to appear and it makes them discovered by new users,

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Xester

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:06:45 AM

I was into bitcoin since 2009 but at that time it is hard to buy or converts bitcoin into cash and so i left bitcoin behind. DUring 2014 when bitcoin was rampant in facebook i there were already many sites that converts bitcoin to cash. I joined MMM to catch up with the bitcoin tredn but I was scammed. So i find many ways like signature campaign to earn bitcoin without taking a single penny from my pocket. Right now I am earning thousand s of pesos monthly from doing many activities related to earning bitcoin. It relly helped me a lot.

jerowacik

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:39:56 AM

The first time I know bitcoin, from a website. I see there have been many successful thanks to bitcoin. after reading and discussing the end I started to want to know more bitcoin. to this day I feel lucky to have known bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.