Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 07:05:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO]  (Read 92508 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NLCManagerRG

Activity: 458

No Limit Coin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:21:48 PM

was this just a pump and dump?  If it was legit, there would have been alot of activity/use/excitement as part of the start of college and NFL football?

Pump and Dump?  

Or did they just drop the ball (Fumble) on what could have been good timing?

No, it is not a pump and dump. First, there has been a lot of progress in other areas besides the website (Joe Theismann, Johnny Chan, Payment Processors, Credit Card Integration, Updated Wallet, Ad Development, NLC2 Shop, etc.). In terms of the site, it just takes a little time to re-design an entirely new UI and update/link it to the back end. They have hired a number of developers and been in the process of upgrading the website the past month. It appears they are within 2 weeks of launch. Certainly the timing could have been better, but it appears they are more concerned with quality than speed. I think that is a wise strategy. I have seen a few of the new UI screen shots and it looks very nice. Once the new site launches, they already have a huge ad spend ready to roll out. Frankly, I am very impressed at the rate they are progressing.

Check out the link below to an update from one of the developer/designers.

https://nolimitcoin.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001745852-Screenshots-New-UI

that is done and I invite you to check out the new UI. It is top notch like our whole team
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NLCManagerRG

No Limit Coin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:46:51 PM

THIS IS THE DEV. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR ACCOUNT WE ARE WILLING TO SPEND AS MANY HOURS AS NEEDED TO GET THOSE ACCOUNTS ACTIVATED AND COIN OUT. BUT IF AN ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED IT IS DUE TO COLLUSION. MEANING HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. ANY ACCOUNT HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS WILL BE TERMINATED.

So, Im here and its not just me, we have a huge team now and there is no chance anyone gets banned, unless there is a reason and even then, I invite you to come and make your case and in some cases we have opened the accounts and we may even negotiate with you to get your account open, but minus coin that we feel was earned through collusion or invalid referrals.

We have implemented many filters for this, but old accounts did get by and we did not check this before so much, but as coin goes up, we are responsible to the community of holders to protect this asset. Writing bad articles will make it harder to negotiate with our staff to re instate the account. We are open for this, but not with such bad posts that are false.

So We are here for you @bulalex so just come and we can discuss the account. I assume your friends are the other accts we closed?

Bets way is to open a ticket at nolimitcoin.org, then you have the support staff and myself looking at those tickets with great care.

Dev
x-p

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:21:58 AM

TL;DR; the only accounts that are banned are the ones that are "fake" or are associated with other "fake accounts" or "fake referrals"
ToniTeaman

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:31:28 PM

I tried out the Plattform ...i think it needs loads of improvement...soccer is not spectacular at all...dev you say it will get a new face soon.when is soon...I own some nlc2 and I think of letting them go.American football how many active users???...
Let us know what and when we can expect improvements
duongbtc

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:07:50 PM

@bulalex16  Roll Eyes
I too am having problems like you. Be proactive communication and cooperation with DEV to solve the problem is best. I am waiting answers positive from DEV. Wink

Minexcoin — A new era of payments
mipmip33

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:27:12 PM

up!
moneykicks007

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

I tried out the Plattform ...i think it needs loads of improvement...soccer is not spectacular at all...dev you say it will get a new face soon.when is soon...I own some nlc2 and I think of letting them go.American football how many active users???...
Let us know what and when we can expect improvements

Hey man! We got great amount of feedback for new NLC2 platform, So all devs are working hard to get new platform done asap. We can expect new platform this month.
And if you need more info about our coin please Dm me get invite link for NLC2 slack.
ToniTeaman

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:08:23 AM

Went on the Plattform again...no changes....no contest works for real...or am I stupid?
The game is nowhere yet...when the new face , more features , international players?Huh??

It is what it is

spreadwealth

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:41 PM

@ToniTeaman no you're not "stupid" but the new UI has not been launched yet, just hang on, they are working hard to make sure everything is right so there will be a testing phaze before full launch. They have very talented people working on it so fear not my friend.
x-p

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:20 PM

UI is on schedule for this month, if you want the most recent updates join slack.nolimitcoin.org
Thunderio

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Went on the Plattform again...no changes....no contest works for real...or am I stupid?
The game is nowhere yet...when the new face , more features , international players?Huh??

It is what it is

There will be lots of news together with the new UI. New marketing plans, new application to get listing at Binance and so on. But till that yeah, not much for now Sad
forceofwill

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

I've been following this project inside and out and I can see that this thing is about to blast off like crazy.  And, not only short term, because of the upcoming improvements to the platform and the advertising campaigns,  but even after it skyrockets I'm holding on because the long term potential is just huge. 

On top of that, there's a bunch of great people behind the project.  And... if you really like to play fantasy, the contests and the action are just going to get better and better!   
chenpa

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:44:19 AM

give me link for slack Cheesy
moneykicks007

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:42:56 AM

give me link for slack Cheesy

Here is the slack link man: http://slack.nolimitcoin.org/
NLCManagerRG

No Limit Coin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:18:11 PM

Hi

If you are not a subscriber to Dan's here it is. You can follow NLC2 through his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0mGweSZMRmhBSpEjPFQByA/videos

Dev

size_m

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:55:39 AM

now i am staking since a (rather short) while and already got twice some coins extra from it.
when i had a look under transactions there was shown another amount of mined/generated coins which were generated (by staking) but didn't get accepted as being mined so i didn't get them added to my balance.
when i clicked on details it said:
"Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

does that mean these generated coins are lost forever?
was it at least be readded to my "weight" so that i would get new ones quicker?
or does it mean the weight of it is gone and also the generated coins are lost?

moneykicks007

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:06:59 PM

now i am staking since a (rather short) while and already got twice some coins extra from it.
when i had a look under transactions there was shown another amount of mined/generated coins which were generated (by staking) but didn't get accepted as being mined so i didn't get them added to my balance.
when i clicked on details it said:
"Generated coins must mature 110 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours."

does that mean these generated coins are lost forever?
was it at least be readded to my "weight" so that i would get new ones quicker?
or does it mean the weight of it is gone and also the generated coins are lost?

Those transactions are orphan transactions.
yeah your staking weight does not go down for those
sometimes happens when your wallet loses internet connection / cant connect to the nodes temporarily, but you will get that reward later on
are you using wallet v2.1 where we allowed the wallet to be resizable window?
Vera Nov

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

the thread make me confused and can not understand about mean and mission of project, maybe i less to read and must look the picture roadmap if there is in the thread, if i can understand i will join this project
moneykicks007

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

the thread make me confused and can not understand about mean and mission of project, maybe i less to read and must look the picture roadmap if there is in the thread, if i can understand i will join this project

Please join NLC2 slack community and ask anything you wanna know about our project
http://slack.nolimitcoin.org/
size_m

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:31:06 PM

Those transactions are orphan transactions.
yeah your staking weight does not go down for those
sometimes happens when your wallet loses internet connection / cant connect to the nodes temporarily, but you will get that reward later on
are you using wallet v2.1 where we allowed the wallet to be resizable window?
thanks for your reply and explanation.
now that you mentioned the version of the wallet i checked it.
i'm using the older version 2.0.0.0.
are there any important reasons or advantages to use the newest version?
would you recommend to update the wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.