Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127150 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:05:28 PM

I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

ty Limitless.

Plans going forward

1. More exchanges
2. More platforms. (bounty NNN for online gaming sites that adopt NLC2)  
3. Promote and find more ambassadors.
4. Merchant tools in development
5. All the major sports are being developed which will bring more demand for the coin to cryptofantasysports.com and free award will be very small. Skrill/Visa/MC/paypal as a payment gateway are in the process for the fantasy sports.

Dev

I am waiting for when you start to perform something of a long-promised for us. So far just talk and nothing concrete has not been realized. To maintain the interest of users for example, you can publish screenshots of the upcoming Soccer games.

Hi OnTheMoon

I asure you Soccer is in development and the excitement is palpable from all of us on this task. We got thousands of players from outside the USA for NFL football on a game many did not know how to play, but NLC2 was the draw and will continue, but now we will move to a payment model. So Soccer is on track and in the past I used to show screens, but screens mid development have many notes on them, so I would rather not and would rather just say, Soccer open, we will do a soft open, means there will be an announcement here,  for our registered players, and on social media and in 30 days and then we can start advertising. Model will be more towards paid with BTC and Credit card, but will only start with BTC. Its truly amazing when you are going through endless hoops just to get Visa/MC, a form of money such as Bitcoin, its amazing to put those 2 side by side and say, what is easier? Its almost like whats easier these days to eat, to go to supermarket or to go kill your dinner. Problem is not everyone is on bitcoin yet. Still a huge way to go and the speed of a BTC transaction of 30 to 60 mins makes it hard to be a in store payment tool. On that note, NLC2 allows you to see the transaction as pending, but can be used to certify a transaction instantly, and you can test this by sending NLC2 from on wallet to another and then checking the transactions tab, the transaction will show instantly as pending. We are developing a point-of-sale app on this capability, the one to instantly see a transaction.  

In terms of Soccer we will have 4 leagues: Mexico, Spain, UK and USA as the source leagues to create teams.

Here is a link to a partial soccer screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8qs5z95xw1a4iwa/screen.png?dl=0

ty

Dev

4 Soccer leagues, it's fantastic! A dream for any fan of the best game on earth! Could you speed up the launch of Soccer to cryptofantasysports.com? We all look forward to this for a long time and can not wait. It will be very gambling for fans from different countries.

a couple of weeks to trials.

http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/Soccer
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:14:23 AM

I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

Now January 31 and i see no prerequisites for the fulfillment of this promise. Such statements is a very bad way to attract the attention of users and as a result they will create you a bad reputation.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
DimiZb

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:19:40 AM

Where can we trade this coin, since ICO has been ended for a long time, we should have a place to trade, am I right?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:23:57 AM

Where can we trade this coin, since ICO has been ended for a long time, we should have a place to trade, am I right?
Yobit.net now and next month in a few more exchanges. NLC2 is the code
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:26:13 AM

I want inform all of here after the NLC2 coin  will make pump to 70 sat i will put a wall 0.5 btc to 30-35 to be more stable and gradually the wall will moved more up and harder

Now January 31 and i see no prerequisites for the fulfillment of this promise. Such statements is a very bad way to attract the attention of users and as a result they will create you a bad reputation.

I do see buy walls there and as far as pump to 70, I think its just a type of general estimate. The bottom line is nobody can guess the price, but I can say that we see more activity thanks to some of the backers, so no bad intention by anyone. Trend is good.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:31:55 AM

NLC finally gone from C-Cex...

Took a while but thanks Yuri.

Ok, now we go to work on NLC2 and get that on to various exchanges.

Dev
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

Dev

Next NLC2 exchange will be C-Cex? More exchanges will give more popularity. Many people hate yobit for scam and buggy service.

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

Dev

Next NLC2 exchange will be C-Cex? More exchanges will give more popularity. Many people hate yobit for scam and buggy service.

Its one of them yes.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:45:43 AM

what campionships we will play at soccer game, national leagues or champions league?
There will be freerrolls like in NFL?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:18:45 AM

what campionships we will play at soccer game, national leagues or champions league?
There will be freerrolls like in NFL?

Good questions. Only national for now. But later tournaments and World Cup also.

Some free roll and also paid service yes.

Ty

Dev
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

In terms of Soccer we will have 4 leagues: Mexico, Spain, UK and USA as the source leagues to create teams.

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue
And... No Germany!!? Shocked

Look, I agree Germany Soccer is tops, its more of a data feed and cost issue, but we do want to add more leagues and will do so with time. I think it will be there with time.

Hope to see you there.

Dev

hope for the best and keep it up with good faith.
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue

Look, I agree Germany Soccer is tops, its more of a data feed and cost issue, but we do want to add more leagues and will do so with time. I think it will be there with time.

Hope to see you there.

Dev

Agree with the developers, they must first start with a few soccer leagues and consistently adding new, expanding the possibility of buying the players and picking teams. This should be a very exciting process and i want to try it. I think it will be interesting for many soccer fans.
Radent

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 09:48:30 PM

how much supply coin?

Available Supply today 200,276,544 NLC2
See on >> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nolimitcoin/#charts

Max Supply 50,000,000,000 (50 Billion)
See on >> https://github.com/NoLimitCoin/NoLimitCoin/blob/master/src/main.h
DBorBit

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:52:56 AM

How the hell I register? Can't even register on thehttp://www.nocostfantasysports.com/
klessard34

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 01:54:43 AM

Hi everyone. I wanted to try and help the Dev out with soccer and ask everybody their opinions for the new upcoming soccer that is going to be released soon. I ask everyone to please reply to this so the new soccer leagues can be enjoyable to everyone who intends to play. Hopefully everyone here will play and please tell your friends, and family all about it. Please post http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/ everywhere. All your twitter accounts, facebooks, use it as your email signatures. Hell, I don't care even send spam out if need be. lol.

But for real we all have an interest in no limit coin 2 and because of that we all really need to be spreading the word as much as possible. People that started in the beginning such as myself will tell you NFL was great but it did die down. We do not want that. In the middle of the NFL season at one point we hit almost 700 I think it was in the million coin free roll well by weeks 15 and 16 we were down to under 200 meaning people stopped. Don't leave us. STAY. Plenty of sports to come. Soccer right around the corner, baseball, basketball, hockey, and before we know it the next NFL season will arrive. To make this coin rise we ALL have to do our parts to help the Dev so PLEASE I AM ASKING EVERYONE WHO EVEN JUST OWNS 1 NO LIMIT COIN 2 PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD EVERYWHERE. Get people to signup, buy some coins play soccer and win more coins. Double, triple, hell even 10X your money. There are people LITERALLY (Saahil Sud) for instance who have became MULTI MILLIONAIRES by playing fantasy sports. You could be next. But you cant win if you don't play.

Back to the soccer.... Please post if you would prefer 8 players to make your team with your salary or if you would prefer 11 players to make your team. Most fantasy sites such as DK and FanDuel I believe have 8 players however the Dev is open to options and ideas. He is trying to make this soccer the greatest fantasy sport game out there. I already told the Dev my opinion is to have 8 like the other sites just because I think 11 would be more time consuming with building teams and trying to fit everyone in with the salary cap. But that is just my opinion I am asking you all to let the Dev know if you would prefer to make your team with 8 guys or 11 guys. Then the Dev can read everyone's ideas and opinions and see what the majority are asking for and I am sure he will cover it. Thanks to everyone involved and I look forward to continuing the journey with No Limit Coin 2 as I have started from day 1 and am still here and am still holding my 488,000 coins because I have faith in the Dev.
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:39:06 AM

Hi everyone. I wanted to try and help the Dev out with soccer and ask everybody their opinions for the new upcoming soccer that is going to be released soon. I ask everyone to please reply to this so the new soccer leagues can be enjoyable to everyone who intends to play. Hopefully everyone here will play and please tell your friends, and family all about it. Please post http://www.cryptofantasysports.com/ everywhere. All your twitter accounts, facebooks, use it as your email signatures. Hell, I don't care even send spam out if need be. lol.

But for real we all have an interest in no limit coin 2 and because of that we all really need to be spreading the word as much as possible. People that started in the beginning such as myself will tell you NFL was great but it did die down. We do not want that. In the middle of the NFL season at one point we hit almost 700 I think it was in the million coin free roll well by weeks 15 and 16 we were down to under 200 meaning people stopped. Don't leave us. STAY. Plenty of sports to come. Soccer right around the corner, baseball, basketball, hockey, and before we know it the next NFL season will arrive. To make this coin rise we ALL have to do our parts to help the Dev so PLEASE I AM ASKING EVERYONE WHO EVEN JUST OWNS 1 NO LIMIT COIN 2 PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD EVERYWHERE. Get people to signup, buy some coins play soccer and win more coins. Double, triple, hell even 10X your money. There are people LITERALLY (Saahil Sud) for instance who have became MULTI MILLIONAIRES by playing fantasy sports. You could be next. But you cant win if you don't play.

Back to the soccer.... Please post if you would prefer 8 players to make your team with your salary or if you would prefer 11 players to make your team. Most fantasy sites such as DK and FanDuel I believe have 8 players however the Dev is open to options and ideas. He is trying to make this soccer the greatest fantasy sport game out there. I already told the Dev my opinion is to have 8 like the other sites just because I think 11 would be more time consuming with building teams and trying to fit everyone in with the salary cap. But that is just my opinion I am asking you all to let the Dev know if you would prefer to make your team with 8 guys or 11 guys. Then the Dev can read everyone's ideas and opinions and see what the majority are asking for and I am sure he will cover it. Thanks to everyone involved and I look forward to continuing the journey with No Limit Coin 2 as I have started from day 1 and am still here and am still holding my 488,000 coins because I have faith in the Dev.

I think that NLC2 coin dev knows very well how to invite a large number of users to the soccer game on the site, it's very simple! To do this, launch an advertising campaign in social networks, twitter and bittalk. Many developers do a good pr and it is not a know-how.
klessard34

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:43:22 PM

I think that NLC2 coin dev knows very well how to invite a large number of users to the soccer game on the site, it's very simple! To do this, launch an advertising campaign in social networks, twitter and bittalk. Many developers do a good pr and it is not a know-how.

There is nothing wrong with us giving ideas and opinions. We are all in this together as No limit coin 2 holders and the Dev wants us to be involved that is why he is a great Dev. He will listen to what we have to say. I know my post was long but there is nothing wrong with trying to rally everyone and motivate and spread the word. But I do appreciate your comments above. I am sure the Dev does know what he is doing and thats why I hold almost half a million coins and have for months now without selling even 1 coin because I do have faith in the Dev. But reaching out to everyone involved does not hurt either. And by the way if you could please message back as to what type of soccer games you would prefer 8 man or 11 on your roster. Thanks
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:17:15 PM

What USA is even doing there?  Tongue

Hope to see you there.

Dev

Agree with the developers, they must first start with a few soccer leagues and consistently adding new, expanding the possibility of buying the players and picking teams. This should be a very exciting process and i want to try it. I think it will be interesting for many soccer fans.

Thank you much for that.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:57:41 PM

There is nothing wrong with us giving ideas and opinions. We are all in this together as No limit coin 2 holders and the Dev wants us to be involved that is why he is a great Dev. He will listen to what we have to say. I know my post was long but there is nothing wrong with trying to rally everyone and motivate and spread the word. But I do appreciate your comments above. I am sure the Dev does know what he is doing and thats why I hold almost half a million coins and have for months now without selling even 1 coin because I do have faith in the Dev. But reaching out to everyone involved does not hurt either. And by the way if you could please message back as to what type of soccer games you would prefer 8 man or 11 on your roster. Thanks

Thanks K!!!

People would sign up less for the contests because they would loose their coin and be unable to run in the paid side, but the ones that signed up, did stay and keep playing the free rolls, so this was positive. Yes I am interested in team size. Purist will kill me when they see its 8 players and there is a purist on our executive team, so it may be hard for me to move from the regulation 11. The reason DK has 8 is they do Daily contests and we are really weekly. So they have games that end the day the games are played and we are going with a full week model. So all games played in a week, provide the players to pick for your team.

We are also looking forward to this launch as it has all the makings of a great product. Soccer, the worlds greatest game with fans in every country, and including and very strong in China, and now we combine Soccer, Fantasy Games and Alt-Bitcoin NLC2. Credit card processing implementation is very difficult and problematic and crypto transactions are the complete opposite.

Bitcoin has made geniuses out of all of us now that its holding 1000 for the third time. Either way, its real and can and should be around for 20, 50 and more years? If this is the case, then it is cheap now. We are slowly gaining support clusters. I know our Greece supporters are now very active in the markets. So just as Greece showed us the Olympics, they are showing a good example now predicting and establishing som very strong position on this chain thinking this coin will breakout. A few of those Rich list wallets are from Greece. Soccer will carry NLC2 into many more places, but now purchase of the coin will be the focus as well as BTC contest. So we will have NLC2 and BTC contests for buy-in. Lets get more support clusters around the world to explain the Fanasy/NLC2 combo concept when Soccer starts, you can bring your coin to play with them and that will be the way to gain many more.

Dev
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:51:28 AM

I am not a fantasy sport player myself, so my input may be not appropriate. But I would tell you if I start building a soccerfootball team and see there are 8 players in a team offered instead of 11, well... I would be surprised, and most definitely have some feeling of the whole thing being just a toy... kinda non-real if you get what I mean...

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: