Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:30:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127150 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:26:31 PM

cryptofantasysports.com does not allow email and google authorization  Huh

It may be from a banned area or IP.

What is your screen name?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

I do not leave the feeling that the Rafael Groswirt (as i understand the NLC developer) is either pathologically lazy or he simply does not have time to work on updating and advertising the game. All that he repeatedly promises is not done in the specified time. After the start of soccer, he made only one tweet! He even does not have NLC avatar! Look at the competitors FootballCoin, they have an advertising company on the bittalk. Raphael, its time to wake up Grin
As hard as it is to take criticism, I agree with you (not on the pathologically lazy, I hope not) .There is much more that can be done and will be done.  Things are going to move forward much faster and that is why I wanted to post today and its related to this post also. It may seem like we are neglecting some points, but we have been totally on the game, the players, the salary, etc. and there has been alot of complexity to merge the leagues into one, and compared to Draft Kings, you can see how superior our UIs (check out the new players tab http://cryptofantasysports.com/Soccer/Team/Players ) and weekly contest structure is much better than per day and per game. They are a mill, we are for the passionate sports lovers and that has been the focus, the game itself. But now that we are launch, we can focus on that side.

So I m letting everyone know, that things will start ramping up in terms of getting the registered base of thousands invited (we have not, but will today), and ads running, and we have not, but here are the ads.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wmjitmq2s66xslz/AADOVLMSDJykIwS5F_ZYy8VPa?dl=0

So, I just wanted to say it here first as the official launch is coming and I think this will impact NLC, both volume and price.

PM me on bounty or promotional type campaign options for NLC anyone, we will move on both fronts. Fantasy Soccer and NLC. We will run some advertising on this site also.

What do you mean by dont have an NLC avatar? We will be more active also in social media now that we are live. So I actually appreciate any feedback including this, so lets take that energy and direct it at making the game, community and NLC great and I think we can.

Dev

Do you see my MobileGo avatar & signature? Its bittalk advertising campaign, you need to start the same campaign for soccer & NLC Wink You can find campaign managers, sinature & avatar designers and many different bittalk advertising campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Look like another coin developers do and try to do the same campaign on bittalk, twitter & facebook. I hope you can show us all that you can do a good work in a short time Wink
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:18:20 PM

I do not leave the feeling that the Rafael Groswirt (as i understand the NLC developer) is either pathologically lazy or he simply does not have time to work on updating and advertising the game. All that he repeatedly promises is not done in the specified time. After the start of soccer, he made only one tweet! He even does not have NLC avatar! Look at the competitors FootballCoin, they have an advertising company on the bittalk. Raphael, its time to wake up Grin
As hard as it is to take criticism, I agree with you (not on the pathologically lazy, I hope not) .There is much more that can be done and will be done.  Things are going to move forward much faster and that is why I wanted to post today and its related to this post also. It may seem like we are neglecting some points, but we have been totally on the game, the players, the salary, etc. and there has been alot of complexity to merge the leagues into one, and compared to Draft Kings, you can see how superior our UIs (check out the new players tab http://cryptofantasysports.com/Soccer/Team/Players ) and weekly contest structure is much better than per day and per game. They are a mill, we are for the passionate sports lovers and that has been the focus, the game itself. But now that we are launch, we can focus on that side.

So I m letting everyone know, that things will start ramping up in terms of getting the registered base of thousands invited (we have not, but will today), and ads running, and we have not, but here are the ads.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wmjitmq2s66xslz/AADOVLMSDJykIwS5F_ZYy8VPa?dl=0

So, I just wanted to say it here first as the official launch is coming and I think this will impact NLC, both volume and price.

PM me on bounty or promotional type campaign options for NLC anyone, we will move on both fronts. Fantasy Soccer and NLC. We will run some advertising on this site also.

What do you mean by dont have an NLC avatar? We will be more active also in social media now that we are live. So I actually appreciate any feedback including this, so lets take that energy and direct it at making the game, community and NLC great and I think we can.

Dev

Do you see my MobileGo avatar & signature? Its bittalk advertising campaign, you need to start the same campaign for soccer & NLC Wink You can find campaign managers, sinature & avatar designers and many different bittalk advertising campaigns here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Look like another coin developers do and try to do the same campaign on bittalk, twitter & facebook. I hope you can show us all that you can do a good work in a short time Wink

good, ty.
G.Soros

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:22:45 AM

Sure, and pay in NLC2 for it.
rmtodd618

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:15:01 AM

Any chance of baseball or american football? Also can I not login because im in the US?
alfredgarsi

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

Hi dev, I have a pending payout since tuesday
 Withdraw To Wallet    NoLimit Coin Withdraw Request is Processed    -13840    0    4/18/2017 10:05:14 AM

Could you check? Thank you.

Great game by the way  Wink

My username is alfredgarsi
Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

Hey, lazy dev, may be you will do a tutorial how to play in NLC soccer like FOOTBALL coin devs do? Grin Grin Grin You need to move your ass or you will lose all Wink

Look at this: https://golos.io/btc/@chetlanin/footballcoin-fantasy-football-manager-neskolko-vidov-zarabotka

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

the best prject i have seen so far! i really love dev keep like this one day this project will explode! thanks again NoLimitCoin
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:08:35 AM

As i understand Rafael Groswirt decided to ignore the bittalk and scored on the advertisement of the nlc soccer Roll Eyes I hope Rafael are satisfied with the results of his 'great' work!
G.Soros

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

As i understand Rafael Groswirt decided to ignore the bittalk and scored on the advertisement of the nlc soccer Roll Eyes I hope Rafael are satisfied with the results of his 'great' work!
Who are you to fck the developers brains so much? Relax and enjoy the game.
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:50:32 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 04:10:16 PM by PumpMyCoin

Dear NoLimitCoin2 Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 1st place among other 50 Coins with (2390 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support you coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

Your Coin Has achieved the 1st place (2390 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support you coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

so within less than 2 weeks we will see some good moves from this project in terms of its value, I'm not sure how the pump group will help this coin for a long term success but if this project will be pumped up hopefully the dev will show also some great updates to its road plan. good luck
PumpMyCoin

Activity: 280

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

Your Coin Has achieved the 1st place (2390 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

so within less than 2 weeks we will see some good moves from this project in terms of its value, I'm not sure how the pump group will help this coin for a long term success but if this project will be pumped up hopefully the dev will show also some great updates to its road plan. good luck

The coin need to take the 1st place in our private elections in order to be pumped. the election will end up after 11 days.

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
alfredgarsi

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:38:40 PM

There are no tournaments this week?
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

No contests this week. WHY?
MrPersistent

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:57:49 AM

probably next week ©

Russian bear
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Sorry about this week, but we are up again. We had some issues to adjust to some league ending and now we can operate this way.

Contest ready for this week.

ty

Dev
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

Dev, is it possible to reserve some features (or maybe some competition types) for NLC only, so they are not available for BTC players, but get available if you use NLC?

NLC is your own coin, so you need to promote that over BTC, so users have an incentive to use it.

Yes Drey, that is the logical thought for sure, but the reality is that Bitcoin is now this bright embryonic form of value and you cant hide that, so we are happy to be along side of BTC. I think the action will be on BTC and we will offer purchase of NLC at the site once they have BTC, which is the real goal. Hard Currency. BTC, later dollar when we finish the credit card integration soon. So we need BTC to attract and that will also give NLC more exposure to buyers and the contests in NLC will have added % so people will be enticed to spend BTC to buy NLC.

So, we will pursue the promotion of NLC as #1, but we believe the path is through BTC volume.

ty

Dev

Dev, try to stop giving away empty promises and get busy with NLC advertising Wink

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

You have written that the withdrawal of money within 48 hours. Why has it been more than 48 hours, and my money has not yet withdrawn and are in the process? How much does it really take to get your withdrawal?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

check now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: