Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127150 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MrGunner

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:18:51 AM

This is from our CEO about yobit.

“Yobit is on the issue and they indicated they need to update the wallet, so I opened an expedited ticket for .5BTC for software update which promises to fix in 2 days”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

But not once they did not answer me!

you are aware that this sentence means the same as "but every single time they answered me." ?
two times "no" is a double negative and means "yes".

but to come back to your actual issue, the dev of this coin is not responsible for the actions of the different exchanges.
he cannot really do anything about it.
but as you can see one of the posts above mine states that the dev even has tried to do something about it anyways what even cost him extra money.
that is very kind of the dev and not as a matter of course.

by the way it is a kind of normal thing for exchanges to have to update several wallets sometimes.
that might be annoying for some of us, especially in certain price levels with potential profits for us, but it's not really the fault of the exchanges either if something like that happens.
anybody is always angry about the timing of certain maintanances.
Sc@rF@c3

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

The worst thing is not knowing why wallets are not accessible for transfers but accessible to sell or maybe buy, it is easy to come to the conclusion of fraud, even if this is not the case!
Exchanges should be putting statements up so people don't lose faith in the exchanges, I am very negative about YOBIT, just for being left hanging in the dark.
moneykicks007

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

Update: @NoLimitCoin is "planned" for integration on Next.Exchange platform in the near future.
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

The worst thing is not knowing why wallets are not accessible for transfers but accessible to sell or maybe buy, it is easy to come to the conclusion of fraud, even if this is not the case!
Exchanges should be putting statements up so people don't lose faith in the exchanges, I am very negative about YOBIT, just for being left hanging in the dark.
You're right! Stock exchanges should warn their customers about possible repair of wallets (if this was at least a bit in their plans). But arguing with the stock exchanges is useless. These are whales. If they want to make a deception, they will do it. And it turns out that I bought coins and wanted to earn some money. I wanted to make a profit of 5%. But thanks to the irresponsible behavior of the stock exchange, I received a loss of about 30% (10% at a reduction in the price of NLC2 plus 20% at a decrease in the price of BTC). You can not trust exchanges.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Listing on Next.Exchange (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nolimitcoin-nlc2-listing-on-nextexchange-2904
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:39:55 PM

What happens to the wallet on Yobit? I wanted to make a deposit on this exchange 4 days ago. There are more NLC2 volumes on this exchange, on others. The wallet NLC2 was then in the "Block Delay" stature. When I sent the deposit the status has changed to "Maintenance". In the status of "Maintenance" purse NLC2 is about 96 hours. During this time, the price of NLC2 fell by about 10%. The price of BTC fell too. I suffer losses from maintenance of the purse NLC2 !!! I wrote two times in the technical support of the Yobit exchange. But not once they did not answer me! What happens to the NLC2 purses on the Yobit exchange? Why should we have losses because of their long maintenance? DEV, deal with this! DEV, we believe you! DEV, help us! DEV, deal with the Yobit exchange!

Wallet put on "maintenance" on Yobit could mean one of the following two things:
1. Either the wallet has crashed on Yobit servers, and needs to be restarted or fixed other way; or
2. Yobit closed it to make short p'n'd. That exchange likes doing it from time to time, its their way to "make money". They believe it is acceptable practice  Roll Eyes

... this space is not for rent ...
bulalex16

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

What happens to the wallet on Yobit? I wanted to make a deposit on this exchange 4 days ago. There are more NLC2 volumes on this exchange, on others. The wallet NLC2 was then in the "Block Delay" stature. When I sent the deposit the status has changed to "Maintenance". In the status of "Maintenance" purse NLC2 is about 96 hours. During this time, the price of NLC2 fell by about 10%. The price of BTC fell too. I suffer losses from maintenance of the purse NLC2 !!! I wrote two times in the technical support of the Yobit exchange. But not once they did not answer me! What happens to the NLC2 purses on the Yobit exchange? Why should we have losses because of their long maintenance? DEV, deal with this! DEV, we believe you! DEV, help us! DEV, deal with the Yobit exchange!

Wallet put on "maintenance" on Yobit could mean one of the following two things:
1. Either the wallet has crashed on Yobit servers, and needs to be restarted or fixed other way; or
2. Yobit closed it to make short p'n'd. That exchange likes doing it from time to time, its their way to "make money". They believe it is acceptable practice  Roll Eyes
Already the whole week the wallet NLC2 does not work on Yobit. During this time Yobit could fix any damage.
bulalex16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

“Yobit is on the issue and they indicated they need to update the wallet, so I opened an expedited ticket for .5BTC for software update which promises to fix in 2 days”

You in vain paid money (0.5BTC) Yobit for the accelerated elimination of breakage of money wallets NLC2! They promised you to fix it in 2 days. But it took 5 days and the Yobit exchange did not do anything till now! They do not want to do anything! Wallets of NLC2 Yobit users are still on maintenance. Yobit for more than a week does not do anything about it! Perhaps Yobit - this is the worst exchange of all known exchanges! They do not care about developers, nor about traders!
bulalex16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

You in vain paid money (0.5BTC) Yobit for the accelerated elimination of breakage of money wallets NLC2! They promised you to fix it in 2 days. But it took 5 days and the Yobit exchange did not do anything till now! They do not want to do anything! Wallets of NLC2 Yobit users are still on maintenance. Yobit for more than a week does not do anything about it! Perhaps Yobit - this is the worst exchange of all known exchanges! They do not care about developers, nor about traders!
Here is another confirmation that Yobit is SCAM ... Ankorus coin (ANK) paid Yobit for a paid listing. Yobit did not put this coin on the stock exchange. Technical Yobit support is silent. If you do not believe me, you can read all the information on the official Ankorus channel: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@AnkorusChat.
Why am I saying this? Yobit = SCAM !!! Your money that is on Yobit you risk losing at any time !!!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Its not only Ankorus coin. There are several projects which paid Yobit for listing, but were not listed yet. COLX has paid for premium listing, but got nothing after more than a week.
Yobit doesn't give a shit about anybody. They only care about their money, and their own scam coin projects and their friends who make pumps and dumps on that exchange.
Alas, that's is typical for nowadays Russian crypto-businesses. I would have called it "wild west", if it weren't in fact "wild east" this time Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Wallet Upgrade v2.1.1.0 (February 09)
https://coindar.org/en/event/nolimitcoin-nlc2-wallet-upgrade-v2110-3360
size_m

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:22 PM

is it important to upgrade the wallet?
i would like to prevent all the work with installing new from scratch and importing all the save data files.
i would just like to keep it going in the actual state it is.
chenpa

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

is it important to upgrade the wallet?
i would like to prevent all the work with installing new from scratch and importing all the save data files.
i would just like to keep it going in the actual state it is.

you was have windows 97, than windows xp, than windows 2007 and etc
you need to upgrade wallet to be better Cheesy
Cpt. Africa

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

How are tokens put into the hands of investors and interested individuals?
moneykicks007

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Hey, this is coming from a Marketing celebrity. @not_dan runs multi million dollar campaigns for big known USA brands, so its good to see such a pro with total inside view with this attitude. Makes me even want to reach higher. Took us a while to get the ball rolling as this is like a construction site now and there is stuff everywhere. Ads started on Facebook and will soon be on Google and You Tube directed at strong Hockey markets. @not_dan and @oaperalta27 make sure LA is on that list. Ducks and King here very strong and fantasy in LA is Massive. Next NFL year we are going to do a massive launch at a sports bar and we will call it the official launch as even this year was practically beta. So mark your calendars, as this will be a worthwhile event to get on a plane for. Hockey is really the real launch of our product and yesterday was really the first time we are running ads for a fully finished platform, I would call everything even NFL Beta versions, as even NFL will be daily as we come around to next season. The exponential factor if daily contest related to fees is incredible, so once we get all sports in and in daily format (Football-Soccer still needs to get to daily). So as we release NBA soon, then we will jump on the next batch of deliverables. So, @not_dan can have some major fun with all of these sports pulling people into the game from all countries and creating a worldwide fantasy sports/ crypto community. - NLC2 CEO
Dabouz

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

NLC2 Supporter from Montreal, Canada. Ill be there for the launch!
Sc@rF@c3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:36:52 PM

Hello ADMINS!

The YOBIT wallet is still in maintenance mode even though the DEV team paid for support.
I can however buy & Sell NLC2 coins for BTC on YOBIT, I just cannot move the coins.

Is there a similar recommended exchange with similar volumes and trade opportunities?
As you can imagine no one is impressed with being held hostage on the exchange.

What is your advice? Sell and rebuy?
If I could buy NLC2 in bulk for BTC I would consider selling and rebuying, just so I have wallet keys... YOBIT own me with the current status, they could do anything.

We need more reputable exchanges and volumes.

Thank you
moneykicks007

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Hello ADMINS!

The YOBIT wallet is still in maintenance mode even though the DEV team paid for support.
I can however buy & Sell NLC2 coins for BTC on YOBIT, I just cannot move the coins.

Is there a similar recommended exchange with similar volumes and trade opportunities?

If I could buy NLC2 in bulk for BTC I would consider selling and rebuying, just so I have wallet keys... YOBIT own me with the current status, they could do anything.

Thank you

You can use Cryptopia Exchange, It has better volume then YoBit. However I can't give you advice on sell and re-buy, it's your choice mate!
Sc@rF@c3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

Hello ADMINS!

Thank you

You can use Cryptopia Exchange, It has better volume then YoBit. However I can't give you advice on sell and re-buy, it's your choice mate!

Thank you, I will hold off doing anything until we hear something official fron NLC2 Admins.
I would really like hear what the support ticket outcome was.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: