Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] PrimeDice Accounts with Faucets > 0.00002000 - 333x + Faucet Payout Value!  (Read 1097 times)
HeyYouGuys (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:10:43 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 10:26:18 AM by HeyYouGuys

FEBRUARY 2017 - BUYING PRIMEDICE ACCOUNTS WITH FAUCETS GREATER THAN 0.00002000 (ACCOUNT MUST HAVE WAGERED > 10 BTC  
WILLING TO PAY 333X FAUCET VALUE
EXAMPLE:  FAUCET:   0.00003400 x 350X = 0.011322 BTC

BUYING PRIMEDICE ACCOUNTS WITH FAUCETS OF 0.00002000 & UP!

BONUS:  Faucets > 0.00004000 = 400X Payment Value

PURE AND SIMPLE:   If you are not planning on using your faucet 333-400 draw times (and hope that you can actually bet it up to a decent amount... turn your old PD account in for instant BTC!

IMPORTANT: If you have 2FA enabled: DO NOT PM ME as it is not possible to disable this feature therefor I will not be able to log in.

If you have an account, that has a faucet greater than 2000; YOU MUST INCLUDE IN YOUR PM:

- FAUCET AMOUNT
 - WAGERED AMOUNT
 - ACCOUNT LEVEL

You can approximate the amounts a little as to not reveal the account identity, but don't abscure to where it won't match up. I have a chart in terms of faucet amount, wagers required and level- to validate offers; as I get a lot of PMs from people with obviously bogus "offers to sell", where the numbers do not align.

FAST PAYMENT

PAYMENTS: I prefer not to deal with escrow for such small amounts. I have made a number of successful trades here, and as you can see, I have NO NEGATIVE Feedback.

Based on your trust/feedback, we can I am sure work out a fair way to handle payment.

I can send a partial payment for members with trust/feedback. Or, you can trust me, and send the account and I will send payment as soon as I am able to confirm the account is OK and I can access it. For Highly Trusted Members/Hero/Etc with Positive Reviews, I will pay first.

As stated, multiple trades, and my profile has no negative reviews. No feedback is posted for successful trades to keep the transaction anonymous for both parties.

PRIMEDICE -MY DICEBOT SCRIPT IN ACTION:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VFBugqtgE
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:23:57 PM

i'm sure and still remember if buying/selling account betting in Primedice is forbidden thing, why do you need to buy that account? it's wortless for me because you will start from "faucet" amount (below than 10k sat) which we know it's hard to make decent profit
HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:33:13 PM

i'm sure and still remember if buying/selling account betting in Primedice is forbidden thing, why do you need to buy that account? it's wortless for me because you will start from "faucet" amount (below than 10k sat) which we know it's hard to make decent profit

I want accounts I can play on and use the faucet. If you have accounts and dont need them or use the faucet, PM me the info and perhaps we can make a deal!

PRIMEDICE -MY DICEBOT SCRIPT IN ACTION:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3VFBugqtgE
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:39:18 PM

I want accounts I can play on and use the faucet. If you have accounts and dont need them or use the faucet, PM me the info and perhaps we can make a deal!

I don't understand what you are looking for friends, why do you prefer to buy account WORLD WAR than have to make again ..?? . are you one of those people who utilize the event-event of the Primedice ..?. Cause I always saw that every PD gives the event they have requirements about the account creation and also Wagered.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:42:10 PM

I think OP is trying to buy an aged account who has been loyal there and have a high amount request from the faucet. I would like to buy such account too if I were the OP and I did play there but I don't do slots. Beside that I don't know if this is permitted. I have an account in crypto games but have abandoned it since I started playing sports betting. So by now my faucet should be at level 0 which means worthless.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:40:41 PM

I want to believe stuffs like this arent allowed expressly even on this forum but who knows it might be allowed passively. But @op why cant you just start building yours too  instead of looking to bume y where you might even get some hammer for it...
HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:06:20 PM

I want to believe stuffs like this arent allowed expressly even on this forum but who knows it might be allowed passively. But @op why cant you just start building yours too  instead of looking to bume y where you might even get some hammer for it...

The forum doesnt restrict it. If someone has an account they no longer want, or dont use the faucet, I'd like a faucet account simple as that.

MadHatZ

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:25:36 PM

How much you are buying for an account with 3000+ faucet?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:34:24 AM

Bump

STILL BUYING!

mikenl1988

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:56:23 AM

what price ya pay for it Wink

faucet around 8/9k its old and mostly all peoples there specially mods know me Smiley

so it kinda depends a lot what ya even pay for it if ya come with offers liek a few bucks then dont even bother it:)
MadHatZ

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:01:15 PM

faucet around 8/9k its old and mostly all peoples there specially mods know me Smiley

so it kinda depends a lot what ya even pay for it if ya come with offers liek a few bucks then dont even bother it:)

How much wagered in your primedice account and what is the level?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:15:17 PM

Just pm'd you, need to know the wager amount (approx).

HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:31:11 PM

As a RULE OF THUMB, I will typically pay roughly FAUCET * 500 to 700.

So a faucet that draws 0.00002100    I will buy for 0.0150000 BTC = 700 Draws = 35 Hours of Time it would take to at 3 minutes per draw (limit).

For higher faucets, the number is on the lower scale, for the faucets in the 2100-3000, I'll go upwards of 700 times the faucet amount. Why? The risk of having an account faucet muted on a high faucet amount account being the reason the multiplier is lower.

So if you are interested, feel free to send me a PM.

If you have 2FA enabled: DO NOT PM ME as it is not possible to disable this feature therefor I will not be able to log in.

If you have an account, that has a faucet greater than 2000, with more than 10 BTC wagered; YOU MUST INCLUDE IN YOUR PM:

- FAUCET AMOUNT
 - WAGERED AMOUNT
 - ACCOUNT LEVEL

You can abscure the amounts a little as to not reveal the account identity, but don't abscure to where it won't match up. I have a chart in terms of faucet amount, wagers required and level- to validate offers; as I get a lot of PMs from people with obviously bogus "offers to sell", where the numbers do not align.

If you are NOT going to draw the faucet 500 to 700 times, turn the account in for BTC! Smiley

FAST PAYMENT

PAYMENTS: I prefer not to deal with escrow for such small amounts. I have made a number of successful trades here, and as you can see, I have NO NEGATIVE Feedback: However I have been ripped off by people who never sent the account information. Based on your trust/feedback, we can I am sure work out a fair way to handle payment.

I can send a partial payment for members with trust/feedback. Or, you can trust me, and send the account and I will send payment as soon as I am able to confirm the account is OK and I can access it.  Look at it this way:  If I rip you off- you could IMMEDIATELY report the account to PD and it would be banned... so there is NO reason for me to rip you off/not send payment.  As stated, multiple trades, and my profile has no negative reviews. No feedback is posted for successful trades to keep the transaction anonymous for both parties.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:40:57 PM

my account just has 200 satoshis as faucet because it still didn't wagered 10 btc, (lol). thanks for the offers though.
HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

BUMP!
LOOKING TO BUY PRIMEDICE ACCOUNTS WITH HIGH FAUCETS - INSTANT BTC PAYMENT! 
BUYING FAUCET ACCOUNTS AT
500X
FAUCET DRAW VALUE! THROUGH MONDAY ONLY!

So a faucet that draws 0.00003000    I will buy for 0.0150000 BTC
A faucet that draws 0.00006000    I will buy for 0.0300000 BTC

If you don't plan on playing your faucet 500 times which would take 20 Days playing for an hour a day, turn the account into instant BTC.

If you have 2FA enabled: DO NOT PM ME as it is not possible to disable this feature therefor I will not be able to log in.

If you have an account, that has a faucet greater than 2000; YOU MUST INCLUDE IN YOUR PM:

- FAUCET AMOUNT
 - WAGERED AMOUNT
 - ACCOUNT LEVEL

You can approximate the amounts a little as to not reveal the account identity, but don't abscure to where it won't match up. I have a chart in terms of faucet amount, wagers required and level- to validate offers; as I get a lot of PMs from people with obviously bogus "offers to sell", where the numbers do not align.

FAST PAYMENT

PAYMENTS: I prefer not to deal with escrow for such small amounts. I have made a number of successful trades here, and as you can see, I have NO NEGATIVE Feedback.

Based on your trust/feedback, we can I am sure work out a fair way to handle payment.

I can send a partial payment for members with trust/feedback. Or, you can trust me, and send the account and I will send payment as soon as I am able to confirm the account is OK and I can access it. For Highly Trusted Members/Hero/Etc with Positive Reviews, I will pay first.

As stated, multiple trades, and my profile has no negative reviews. No feedback is posted for successful trades to keep the transaction anonymous for both parties.

MadHatZ

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:56:23 PM

Please check your pm and reply.

retrocoingames

Activity: 491
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

wow this is a thing?

Crypto Games has a way bigger faucet!
HeyYouGuys (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:24:49 AM

BUMPING THIS TOPIC!  CURRENTLY BUYING PRIMEDICE ACCOUNTS AGAIN! Smiley

FEBRUARY 2017 - BUYING PRIMEDICE ACCOUNTS WITH FAUCETS GREATER THAN 0.00002000 (ACCOUNT MUST HAVE WAGERED > 10 BTC 
WILLING TO PAY 333X FAUCET VALUE
EXAMPLE:  FAUCET:   0.00003400 x 350X = 0.011322 BTC

BONUS:  Faucets > 0.00004000 = 400X Payment Value

PURE AND SIMPLE:   If you are not planning on using your faucet 333-400 draw times (and hope that you can actually bet it up to a decent amount... turn your old PD account in for instant BTC!

IMPORTANT: If you have 2FA enabled: DO NOT PM ME as it is not possible to disable this feature therefor I will not be able to log in.

- FAUCET AMOUNT
 - WAGERED AMOUNT
 - ACCOUNT LEVEL

FAST PAYMENT

asif66631

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

wow this is a thing?

Crypto Games has a way bigger faucet!

Bet365+betfair+Neteller(VIP) Skrill euro/usd
i have 3X accounts also.. 9bet365+betfair+skeill euro) one person..
if you want i reference my others client!! Smiley Smiley 
Fully Verified Account For Sell.Fully Fresh Account With All Documents .
currency : (Euro,PLN,GBP,USD)
When you need any currency I make.
anyone interested persons knock me & Inbox .
I want a good Business relationship .
So don't worry !
Urgent knock & Inbox me. !!
I am ready all time .
Don't knock me any scammers plz...teligram@Ahmed66630
What's app +8801686072543
Skype asif66631
email latkuasif@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: