Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitDice.me] Signature creation contest [0.2 BTC for the best entry]  (Read 3945 times)
malmoghetto

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:06:42 AM

Bitdice.me will have 2nd signature campaign? Many miss your campaign for a long time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoXXoB (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:33:16 AM

There's still a bit of time left to enter everybody

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:09:38 AM

This contest will run for one week from 3rd of September until 10th of September. Maybe today is the last minute submission of your entry.

I don't know if someone will make entry for today. Waiting for further announcement of the winner/winners. Hoping I can get some tip. Hahaaha

You are right, they now have to select the best , as now within a shorter time I do not think that anyone will create any best designs, they only will start to shit. according to my views the most attractive, and good looking designs are of 'bestwishes745' he have gave much attention in creating designs for bitdice, and for the all others I will say they are looking as cartonize designs.

for me the winner is bestwishes745,
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:38:55 AM

Still working on it...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BoXXoB (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:40:14 AM

Still working on it...

There's still time Wink

⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:45:32 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 11:22:08 AM by Bestwishes745

-Snip

I wonder that you have put all of your efforts for this one contest , I think you should have to save some of your designs for some other contest. It will be beneficial, here members are giving a lot of time for creating one set of designs and you have forwarded two to four sets of designs, great struggle, I really appreciate your hard work. Good Luck

This contest will run for one week from 3rd of September until 10th of September. Maybe today is the last minute submission of your entry.

I don't know if someone will make entry for today. Waiting for further announcement of the winner/winners. Hoping I can get some tip. Hahaaha

You are right, they now have to select the best , as now within a shorter time I do not think that anyone will create any best designs, they only will start to shit. according to my views the most attractive, and good looking designs are of 'bestwishes745' he have gave much attention in creating designs for bitdice, and for the all others I will say they are looking as cartonize designs.

Thanks for your appreciation and your nice words for me and my signature designs. I really put all my efforts to make the most attractive designs and I hope. I will win the contest.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:01:17 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 11:24:11 AM by Vikingr

-Snip

I wonder that you have put all of your efforts for this one contest , I think you should have to save some of your designs for some other contest. It will be beneficial, here members are giving a lot of time for creating one set of designs and you have forwarded two to four sets of designs, great struggle, I really appreciate your hard work. Good Luck

Thanks for your appreciation and your nice words for me and my signature designs. I really put all my efforts to make the most attractive designs and I hope. I will win the contest.

After looking at your patterns I am sure that you will win the contest, BitDice should have to select your patterns for the campaign, they have a good look and will be more effective for their advertising on this forum. Your colors are matching the bitdice, and representing it much better.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:06:53 AM

Still working on it...

There's still time Wink
Smiley

Here is my design, good luck all Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:20:25 AM

-Snip

Dear bestwishes
I respect all the designers  all of them have tried their best to win the contest but I liked your designs much more you have used an excellent collection of colors for the contest i wish that you win the contest and bitdice use your designs for their signature campaign.

Best regard:
Floving
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:30:48 AM

-Snip

Dear bestwishes
I respect all the designers  all of them have tried their best to win the contest but I liked your designs much more you have used an excellent collection of colors for the contest i wish that you win the contest and bitdice use your designs for their signature campaign.

Best regard:
Floving
Whether you're an alt or real account it's just strange that saying all other designs just cartonize or looks like shit as 0day say, see the (.) sign after paragraph,it's just me or your grammar and writing style just looks the same
no offense LOL

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BoXXoB (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:35:39 AM

-Snip

Dear bestwishes

Best regard:
Floving
whether you're an alt or real account it's just strange that saying all other designs just cartonize or looks like shit as 0day say, see the (.) sign after paragraph,it's just me or your grammar and writing style just looks the same
no offense LOL

Caught my eye too. Though I really don't care. It's not decided based on users' opinions anyway.

⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:38:12 AM

-Snip

Dear bestwishes

Best regard:
Floving
Whether you're an alt or real account it's just strange that saying all other designs just cartonize or looks like shit as 0day say, see the (.) sign after paragraph,it's just me or your grammar and writing style just looks the same
no offense LOL

Dear newbie!
Can I know that where I have said as shit or cartoonize to any design? I think you have drunk.
please read before you write
I respect to every designer

regards:
Floving
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:16:06 PM

-Snip

Dear bestwishes

Best regard:
Floving
no offense LOL

after looking at the post and writing style of Osarman, i shocked and felt headache that how is a person's writing style exact the same like me, i immediately went to his last posts and found that it is only his one post which is exact the same in style as mine, with that I found that it is by planned , they want something wrong with my comment at there, I have doubt on his post and your post.

Hire me for your campaign management
pvaspecialist

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

second entry for this contest.Just create "Full Member", Senior member and Hero member Signature design.
Any modification I will do.
BTC Address: 1EFsKXnFbXsqhABu6xUEJ3dKiuECDFyrJ1
thanks  Smiley
pvaspecialist

Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

i Things Hard to following theme the new site.  But this are my entries. Goodluck everyone.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:41:01 PM

Nice design @jayce
I see your effort when designing PC image, I'm pretty sure it's very complicated ( but if you're using somekind of program, that will be easy )

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
BoXXoB (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:45:23 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 06:16:19 PM by BoXXoB

The winner will be announced tomorrow so there's still a bit of time to enter the contest.

EDIT: To avoid confusion, extending the time frame has nothing to do with entries or the quality of them. The site owner is away today so therefore the winner won't be chosen until tomorrow.

⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 07:15:41 PM

Np box

Nice design @jayce
I see your effort when designing PC image, I'm pretty sure it's very complicated ( but if you're using somekind of program, that will be easy )
Thanks michietn94. I dont use any kind of program to make sig design except notepad++ and photoshop Smiley It s really hard for me every time I make the design.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

Np box

Nice design @jayce
Thanks michietn94. I dont use any kind of program to make sig design except notepad++ and photoshop Smiley It s really hard for me every time I make the design.

I'm pretty sure that's the case for everyone who makes bbcode art haha.

It can take hours of time to just make the ascii art.
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:27:56 AM

Wow there are so many quality signature designs here If I know to program in bbcode I want to try but I didn't know the basic only.By the way good luck for the participants.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: