Bitcoin Forum
February 27, 2017, 04:21:21 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💊 💰 💀 (BOB) OFFICIAL SubGenius CryptoCurrency - DobbsCoin (BOB) 🔫 💰 💋  (Read 15655 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jambo110

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

Hello fellow subgenii back into it after a long break good to see all of you again.Its been a long hard road since 90% of my crypto got ripped lost my job and my truck got repoed.I may seem I turned my back but no I just didn't want to be a whiney bitch Lol and burden anyone with my problems but im back with a new attitude and knowledge realizing that you dont need 400 mhs when network rate is 20 mhs lol driving the difficulty through the roof stupid stupid I know.Ilook forward to talking to all of you again.This has been and still is one of my fav. coins.
Good to see you back Tom, Lesson to be learnt here, do not download wallets to pc. I think you would do very well trading coins for the time being as you know history of most of them. PM me anytime bud and good fortunes to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:23:46 PM

Hello fellow subgenii back into it after a long break good to see all of you again.Its been a long hard road since 90% of my crypto got ripped lost my job and my truck got repoed.I may seem I turned my back but no I just didn't want to be a whiney bitch Lol and burden anyone with my problems but im back with a new attitude and knowledge realizing that you dont need 400 mhs when network rate is 20 mhs lol driving the difficulty through the roof stupid stupid I know.Ilook forward to talking to all of you again.This has been and still is one of my fav. coins.
Good to see you back Tom, Lesson to be learnt here, do not download wallets to pc. I think you would do very well trading coins for the time being as you know history of most of them. PM me anytime bud and good fortunes to you.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome it feels good to be back after my sojourn into the darkness.Getting back up to speed slowly but surely.

If your not sure where your going then any road will get you there
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:57:13 AM

Is that crickets I hear in the background?Where is everybody?I sure would like to mine some of these with my little blizzard but I still cant connect to the coin.I wanna get some silver.Cryptopia was the only place I could connect and they dont have the pool anymore.So I asked mining dutch to add it and he did  still cant get anything done.only way for me is either buy them or faucet.I just wish I could buy them with dollars lol I want to add many more to my collection (Bobs and silver) I plan on being on that saucer  Grin

Oh and Ive tried to send the dev some emails but I get them back as undeliverable?Pinging  and doing a tracert shows 2 dead nodes  between me and the official pool.Shows network hashrate at2.4 mhs last I looked and I rarely see it go over 5 or 6 mhs I have had some luck renting rigs which are based in Louisianna  but only big ass riggs is all I can find there and I dont wanna smash it,

If your not sure where your going then any road will get you there
dobbscoin

Activity: 62

The End Times are Upon Us

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Is that crickets I hear in the background?Where is everybody?I sure would like to mine some of these with my little blizzard but I still cant connect to the coin.I wanna get some silver.Cryptopia was the only place I could connect and they dont have the pool anymore.So I asked mining dutch to add it and he did  still cant get anything done.only way for me is either buy them or faucet.I just wish I could buy them with dollars lol I want to add many more to my collection (Bobs and silver) I plan on being on that saucer  Grin

Oh and Ive tried to send the dev some emails but I get them back as undeliverable?Pinging  and doing a tracert shows 2 dead nodes  between me and the official pool.Shows network hashrate at2.4 mhs last I looked and I rarely see it go over 5 or 6 mhs I have had some luck renting rigs which are based in Louisianna  but only big ass riggs is all I can find there and I dont wanna smash it,

DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE..
Sorry to hear the things you say and can't understand your issues.
Here are my findings:

My local (somewhat firewalled) wallet is up and running with connections:
192.3.22.105:13013 (seed.dobbscoin.info)
192.3.22.86:19985
192.3.22.87:19985
98.115.147.74:19985 (ProHashing)
192.74.62.58:19985 (dunno who that is)

HOWEVER... I can see one minor (MAJOR) issue.. Seems the primary SEEDNODE (seed.dobbscoin.info:19985) was not running, and I do't know why, so that might bust ya up if ya had no cached relay node addresses.   But if you can get to the Official Pool, we can always use help there. ProHashing fucks us up & solo-miners always kicking our ass.

Developer email is: dobbscoin@gmail.com
We're always in #dobbscoin on Freenode
There's an official forum at http://www.dobbscoin.info/smf
And here of course.. Always close by.

Fixed the Primary SEEDNODE (seed.dobbscoin.info:19985)
Hope this help.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.