Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COS] COSMOS, internet of blockchains  (Read 59751 times)
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 03:58:15 AM

What is better to invest, COSMOS or PRO?

Both have potentials. They have different approach with regards to implementation of software application using blockchain technology. Cosmos focuses on the improvement of blockchain infrastructure by introducing a series of blockchains govern by a hub. This minimizes the burden of  third party exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

updated  FAQ

https://cosmos.network/faq
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:19:42 AM

Announcements

Cosmos Fundraiser has been delayed and was pushed further to mid / last week of March . Click on this link to read the blog about it . Stay tune for further announcement.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

Waiting for ICO. How realistic is the roadmap getting finished on time?

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 12:55:08 AM

Who is behind this project?

Sorry if this sound blatantly straight... I mean who are the promoters (and/or early investors) - are there people with enough money and influence?

Technically the idea seems to be good, and I actually think developers are doing great work, but the problem with things of this kind is the adoption. Even if COSMOS is great and potentially very useful, it can be largely ignored, if there is nobody pushing towards using it. It could be community (if its really big and enthusiastic enough) or business (money). I see no big and excited community on this yet, hence is my question...
There are so many useful things which remain in 'academic' state forever...

So... who is going to push this into adoption? Any specific names?

... this space is not for rent ...
ArabMist

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:15:30 AM

Sorry if this sound blatantly straight... I mean who are the promoters (and/or early investors) - are there people with enough money and influence?

Technically the idea seems to be good, and I actually think developers are doing great work, but the problem with things of this kind is the adoption. Even if COSMOS is great and potentially very useful, it can be largely ignored, if there is nobody pushing towards using it. It could be community (if its really big and enthusiastic enough) or business (money). I see no big and excited community on this yet, hence is my question...

I ditto this. Good technology, sound and innovative idea, nice marketing and active slack to some degree but this is the place that should be utilized to drive adoption. An ICO needs the community as a whole for a unified success so for me,  I'm fence sittingnas a result.
aguila

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 07:14:16 PM

I ditto this. Good technology, sound and innovative idea, nice marketing and active slack to some degree but this is the place that should be utilized to drive adoption. An ICO needs the community as a whole for a unified success so for me,  I'm fence sittingnas a result.

I had the same question so I start digging and found the answer in Reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCosmos/comments/5tparu/please_introduce_yourself_before_you_raise_money/ddo5729/

"Tendermint:
Jae Kwon and Ethan Buchman are authors of the Cosmos whitepaper.

They are also founders of All in Bits, Inc, AKA Tendermint. http://tendermint.com/about

We will have more information up on http://cosmos.network prior to the fundraiser."

xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 07:21:37 PM

Any signature campaign ?
leero9

Activity: 75

-09-

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

When is ICO?

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

I see on icocountdown ,the ico start date is 15th march?

So why this thread is not updated?
vagoptc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

The cosmos ICO has already started. I like the concept and the idea, but i don´t really like the page; it´s very unprofessional and doesn´t inspire confidence (I am not saying than this proyect is fake or something like that, but i want to know what do you think about it). Anyway. Are you going to invest in cosmos? why? Thanks  Wink
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:03:35 PM

Looks promising project. Any idea if there is a signature bounty ?
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:47:38 AM

Looks promising project. Any idea if there is a signature bounty ?
Very promising 2017 project indeed.
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

The cosmos ICO has already started. I like the concept and the idea, but i don´t really like the page; it´s very unprofessional and doesn´t inspire confidence (I am not saying than this proyect is fake or something like that, but i want to know what do you think about it). Anyway. Are you going to invest in cosmos? why? Thanks  Wink
Already started? Link?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:28:31 AM

Already started? Link?

ICO is not yet started so don't worry mate
they pushed the ICO date to last week of March or so you can read it here https://cosmos.network/blog/fundraiser-delay-announcement
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

Already started? Link?

they pushed the ICO date to last week of March or so you can read it here https://cosmos.network/blog/fundraiser-delay-announcement

where is the thread for bounty for this project and why the team members are not active here?
Betomania

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:33:42 PM

Already started? Link?

where is the thread for bounty for this project and why the team members are not active here?

This is a ghost topic....
JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:45:07 PM

Already started? Link?

This is a ghost topic....

or sociological experiment

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

Where can i get more details of this project,do they have slack?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:02:46 AM

hello, any news about the fundraising date ??
Is there any bounty campaign?
how to be a pré-fundraiser and get 12,5% discount ? Smiley
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: